Author Topic: Man with an attitude  (Read 315 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Man with an attitude
« on: March 13, 2014, 04:42:30 PM »
 The scene shows Andrew Garcia walking towards the SCW offices in Las Vegas, gazing at the bright lights that are notorious with Las Vegas, feeling nervous because he is getting ready to meet up with Casey Williams, Hot Stuff Mark Ward and Max Burke at the office, talking about their new found little group.

Andrew-Mark, Max, I wanted to thank you guys for having the confidence in me to want to recruit me into your little group.

Mark-It is our pleasure Andrew.  Christian, Erik and I saw the reports from Ben, Jordan and Casey here regarding your training.  We saw the potential you have, and that is why we wanted you in SCW.  We see you as a rising star here, with the potential of becoming SCW Heavyweight Champion with some honing of your skills.

Andrew looks stunned with Mark’s comments .

Andrew-Thank you very much Mark.  I am sorry I lost my cool at the fan a few weeks ago, but he reminded me of the training that I despised with Ben.  That is why I reacted the way I did, instead of hitting him.

Mark-I am glad you didn‘t hit him, because we could have faced a lawsuit.  Fortunately, Casey has agreed to manage you, and Max will help you control your anger too.

Andrew looks at Max, and smiles, feeling confident in himself.

Max-Don‘t worry, Andrew, I won‘t force you to do things you aren‘t comfortable with.  I will work with you progressively, testing your readiness for what awaits you.

Casey-.Yeah bud, we want you to be successful here.

Andrew looks like he wants to cause someone immense pain at this point.

Andrew-Well, Casey, be prepared to see the monster you helped create in the ring.

Casey-That is the attitude I like hearing.

Andrew smiles, laughs and speaks again while he paces around the room in excitement for being included in a group so early in his career.

Andrew-As you know, I have been pushed one too many times, and there is nothing that can stop me.

Casey-You need that never say die attitude in the ring, right fellas?

Max-Right, otherwise, the guys and the fans will eat you alive out there.

Mark-You must do what you have to do to survive in this business, even if it means being ruthless..

Andrew-You mean like what I did to Deavon last week?

Mark-Exactly, he bloodied you up, and you showed him no mercy.

Andrew-I can do that more often as needed. Now I want to focus on training for my match at Climax Control, so I have to get going.

Mark-Alright.  Good luck in your match bud, we will be in touch soon.

Andrew then walks out the office, stops right outside the door, turns around and faces the camera to focus on Mephisto.  

Mephisto, I hope you saw what I did to Deavon Justice last week at Climax Control.  That is just a glimpse of the viciousness I hold.  That is something I didn‘t learn from Casey Williams, Ben Jordan, or Jordan Williams.  That is something I learned from both watching the Klingons on Star Trek, and from being in the gang.  I don‘t care how mysterious you are, I will do what I have to do to get my first victory here in SCW.  Nothing you can do will derail me from it.  If I have to send a message to the rest of the roster and the management team by destroying you, I will do obtaining it.  I am searching for clarity in my life, and am willing to do whatever it takes to find it.  Do you take me for a fool for joining with Max Burke and Hot Stuff Mark Ward? You may think it was a bad move on my part, but I look at it as a business deal.  These guys know what it is like to compete and the daily grind of wrestling, and I am willing to take their advice and use it to my advantage.  I mean, anyone who is willing to help a guy like me and wants to work with me with little wrestling experience, why not?  I mean, if they can help me become champion, I am not gonna say no.  I bet you would do the same fucking thing if you were in my shoes.  I want you to look beyond your own eyes and see me as a fierce competitor that has a never say die attitude, similar to the Hardy Boyz.  I would rather die than get down on my knees.  I may have been unsuccessful in my first 2 matches, but I have yet to be pinned, so it is as if I am undefeated.  you can't take my virtue, my pride, nor the anger building up inside of me. It is what makes me strong. I am a danger to you and the rest of the SCW roster, because of my tactics, and my willingness to take risks, nor do I quit. I dare you to talk shit to my face, or are you too much of a coward to do so. I have a new level of confidence and power in myself ever since Max asked me to join up with him and Mark Ward, so be prepared for that extra dose of ass kicking when we meet up in that 6 sided ring.

Andrew has a cynical smile on his face and exits the building and cackles, content with himself as the scene fades to black.

Title reigns
N/a