Author Topic: Interviews cut in to drinking time  (Read 345 times)

Offline Brandi Shotze

• View Profile
    • Brandi Shotze
Interviews cut in to drinking time
« on: March 13, 2014, 12:47:59 PM »
 Brandi Shotze sits in a make up chair, one of SCW's finest make up people walking behind her, looking at a selection of make up products. Brandi is wearing denim jeans, with rips in the knees, a black T-shirt, cowboy boots and a white cowboy hat. To Brandi's left, sitting in the next make up seat is Bo Dreamwolf.

Brandi: Tell me again, why the hell am I letting some chick throw powder on my face?

Bo looks at a bottle of make up, his eyes carefully reading the word on the bottle.

Brandi: Hey princess, we'll get you a whole bottle of that stuff when we get home. You can add it to your war paint collection.

Bo finally turns his head, looking at Brandi.

Bo: Did you say something?

Brandi: Yep, I did, by that long injun hair must have got in your ears, or that bottle was telling you a kick ass story. Lemme guess, the story was Pocahontas.

Bo can't help at smile at his 'rough around the edges' lady.

Bo: What did you ask?

Brandi turns her head back, seeing the make up artist picking up a large make up brush.

Brandi: Bring that near me and I'm biting your hand!

Brandi turns back to Bo.

Brandi: I said why the hell am I letting some chick throw powder on my face?

Bo: To look good for your interview with Pussy Willow. You've never done a sit down interview before.

Brandi: Yeah, for good reason too. I don't wanna sit there and pour emotions out, I wanna drink beer, grab asses and if the chance comes along, grab more asses.

Bo: Mr Underwood said this needed to be done, going in to the semi finals of the Blast From The Past II tournament. He wants the fans to know all their superstars a little better.

Brandi: Half the Bombshell roster does that, by getting their tits out. I could do that.

Bo: Brandi!

A look of surprise crosses the native Americans face.

Brandi: Well they do. I don't think the world could handle seeing these bad boys.

Brandi grabs a handful of her own chest and winks at Bo. The make up lady puts a brush by her face, but Brandi turn and bites towards her hand.

Brandi: Fucking warned you lady.

Brandi stands up as the woman back off. Brandi shakes her head, looking at Bo.

Brandi: Fuck this make up bullshit. Let's just go do this shit so we can go. I really need to focus on this match, because I wanna actually win this thing.

Brandi walks out of the room as Bo shoots the make up artist an apologetic look. Bo catches up with Brandi as she walks through the hall.

Brandi: Where's this interview room?

Bo: Three door down.

Brandi: Like the band?

Bo shrugs his shoulders as they reach the door. Brandi puts her hand on the handle and pushes the door open. Pussy Willow sits in a chair.

Brandi: What's up Pussy?

Brandi looks back at Bo.

Brandi: Yeah, that didn't sound right.

Brandi looks back to Pussy.

Pussy: Hey Brandi. Are you ready for this interview?

Brandi rolls her eyes and sighs.

Brandi: As ready as I'm ever gonna be.

Pussy: I know this is your first time doing this, but you don't need to be nervous.

A smile crosses Brandi's face.

Brandi: Haven't heard that since I was a teenager.

Pussy points to a seat opposite her and Brandi sits down. She looks around the room.

Pussy: Something wrong?

Brandi: Just checking for televisions. I don't want any crazy exs appearing on them and turning me in to a zombie like it did to my Aussie bitch last week.

Pussy: We had them removed after that.

Brandi nods, reassured.

Pussy: Are we ready?

The cameraman nods, and Pussy starts her introductions.

Pussy: Hello fans of SCW, I'm Pussy Willow and today. we bring to you an exclusive interview. With the Blast From The Past tournament reaching the semi finals, all eight combatants have become hot property within SCW. Today, we have a sit down interview with one of the four remaining Bombshells in the competition, Brandi Shotze.

Pussy turns away from the camera and towards Brandi.

Pussy: How are you doing, Brandi?

Brandi: Sober Pussy, and not sure I'm liking it.

Brandi smiles at Pussy.

Pussy: Let's talk about your return to SCW. How did it come about?

Brandi: A phone call from Christian. He wanted to add numbers and I have a verbal agreement with SCW that if I'm needed, I'll come back and I was needed so I come back.

Pussy: What have you been doing since you disappeared from our screens?

Brandi: Playing with a totem pole if you get what I'm saying.... well, course you get what I'm saying, you didn't get the name Pussy because ya parents just liked fucking.

Pussy laughs.

Pussy: If that was the case, that would mean your name is Brandi because your parents liked drinking.

Pussy and Brandi share a laugh but Brandi stops.

Brandi: They did.

Pussy stops laughing dead in her tracks.

Pussy: Oh...

A wide smile crosses Brandi's face.

Brandi: Damn lady, get the stick out of your ass, it was a joke.

A relieved look crosses Pussy's face.

Pussy: Oh thank God. Anyway, you've surprised a lot of people in the tournament so far, even earning praise from SCW legends, such as Misty, about your work.

Brandi: Yeah, that one surprised me, I thought either I was drunk as a skunk, or she was drunk as a skunk, or both. Misty isn't exactly known for giving out praise, or much else so it shocked me. I must be doing something right round here to have people sit up and take notice. It gives me a kick up the fat ass to go on and keep entertaining.

Pussy: You made a lot of wise cracks about Amy Marshall last week, is that what we can expect this week?

Brandi: I'm not gonna put a lampshade on my head or make ninja jokes, if that's what ya mean. Amy Marshall took my wise cracks as just that. I actually got a little more respect for Amy now. Ok, punk can go get on it's horse and ride outta town, but she's a challenge. That was last week, this is now this week and it's time to think about what's on the plate now.

Pussy: This week sees you in a huge match against one of the tournament favorites, Ben Jordan and Song.

Brandi: Everyone's a damn favorite depending on who you jaw jack with. The way I see it, I'm gonna be in the ring with two hot pieces of England's finest. Y'all heard that accent? Hell yeah that accent.

Brandi pulls the top of her shirt, indicating a rise in temperature.

Brandi: Everyone know what Ben Jordan is capable of. We all know he has a lot of talent and should be used more, but ma focus isn't on Ben Jordan, he's thinking of trying to beat Simon Jones, my focus is on defeating Song.

Pussy: Song is a well rounded wrestler.

Brandi: My ass is well rounded, takes a lot more then that, and does a lot of damage. Song is talented, but I think I'm better. When I came back for this tournament, I sat there and read up on every single person in SCW that's in the competition, male and female. I saw Song, I saw her teamed with Ben Jordan, I thought yeah, good enough, but it makes me more determined to take on and beat anyone put in front of me. Song is in front of me, Song will get hit so hard, she'll thing she's back in China without leaving the arena. I know you expect a joke, like I will knock the Chinese out of her and turn her in to a good ol' American girl before she knows it, but sometimes actions speak louder than words, and the actions of a redneck speaks louder than that.

Pussy: Do you believe you can go on and win the competition?

Brandi: Wouldn't be in it if I didn't think I couldn't win it. I wouldn't be training every single day if I didn't think I could get to that final and win the thing. Song stands in the way of that, and I have no intention of letting Simon Jones down. I will be making sure I do all I can to get to that final. This is gonna be Song's last moments in the Blast From The Past II competition, because I'ma make sure that I'm going through. Poor lil' lady not gonna know what in hell hit her.

Pussy: Let's talk about after the competition. Is there a chance that you'll be staying around if you win this competition?

Brandi: If I win this competition, Christian Underwood better be drawing up a big ol' contract to keep me here. Ah mean anyone who wins this competition and runs right after is a bit of a coward. Y'all win, y'all keep ya face around here.

Pussy: And if you don't win?

Brandi: Then I'm open to offers, but can you see Christian not putting a deal in front of me? I'm not thinking of the what if's, because I'm thinking of winning this whole damn thing. Y'all can put money on it. On Sunday, me and SCW's Heavyweight champion will be finding our way to the finals without a doubt. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Pussy: Thanks for your time Brandi.

The camera slowly fades out.