Author Topic: In The Midnight Hour...  (Read 434 times)

Offline roproductions

• The Fallen
    • View Profile
    • Raynin
In The Midnight Hour...
« on: March 07, 2014, 11:57:35 PM »
 Event: SCW's Climax Control    DATE: Sunday, March 9, 2014

Place: Bakersfield, California - Venue: Icardo Center    

Match: MAIN EVENT- SCW BOMBSHELL CHAMPIONSHIP

Opponent: vs VIXEN  

<hr size=1 color=darkred><hr size=1 color=darkred>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2PqyMCDTaSE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another week looms over the superstars and bombshells of the Sin City Wrestling as the weekly Sunday episode of Climax Control approaches. Everyone's on the edge of their seats to see how things will unfold for the Blast from the Past II Tournament as well as one other match... The upcoming Main Event... The Bombshell Championship Matchup between Vixen and our Vampyric Champion, Gothika!  Vixen has been going on and on about how much she's accomplished in the SCW and she felt that it deserved yet another Championship match...  How will our Champion react?  What will unfold as the time for their climactic battle approaches?  I know I can't wait to find out... Let's see shall we?….

></iframe>

The scene opens up at the Sin City Wrestling’s Headquarters, with Miss Pussy Willow sitting in an armchair.  She’s got a stack of notecards in her lap, and she’s flipping through them for a moment as if she’s trying to order her thoughts, then she looks up at the camera and clears her throat.

“Hello everyone.  I’m Pussy Willow, and this is a special edition of ‘Behind the Scenes, the Life and Times of the Angels of the Fallen.’  We’ve got an unprecedented moment unfolding at this time.  I’m here in the SCW Headquarters where I’ve been asked to do an interview.  I’m joined here with none other than the Sin City Wrestling’s Bombshell Champion, Gothika, and her partner, Diamond.  Hello Gothika, and welcome.  It’s been a long time since you’ve done an interview.  You are looking beautiful as ever.”

The shot pulls back to show Gothika sitting across from Pussy Willow, decked out in the normal black rubber and patent leather which has been shined up till it looks like new money.  Her rubber corset and bots, while black still stands out in stark contrast to the shininess of the black patent leather of the long sleeved top and the pants she has on.  She’s got the Bombshell Championship title belt sitting in her lap, and her hand is slowly fiddling with it as she sits there.  Her hair is hanging loose around her shoulders and she reaches up to flip it away from her face as she nods slowly.

“Hello Pussycat.  And thank you or the compliment.  It has been quite a while since we’ve done this hasn’t it.”

Pussy Willow actually blushes at hearing herself called Pussycat and shakes her head sowly.

“Now Gothika…  You haven’t called me that in so long!  You’re making me blush!!”

Pussy Willow looks towards Diamond and smiles.

“And you… Diamond, you were a big surprise to the SCW world as you stepped back into the world and onto the Sin City Wrestling’s radar.   Let m give you he official welcome from the interview cast.”

Diamond is wearing a light blue suit with a cream colored satin camisole.  She’s got a silver chain around her throat with a large sapphire teardrop pendant that’s surrounded by diamonds, and matching earrings hanging on her earlobes and a diamond and sapphire tennis bracelet around her wrist.  Her hair has been pulled back in a french twist and she has stray tendrils of curls hanging around her face.  She smiles softly as she nods towards Pussy Willow.

“Thanks so much for the welcome.  It’s my first interview in a long time, so bear with me.  Who knows what I might say.”

Pussy Willow holds up a hand and smiles.

“I’m sure that you’re going to be fine, so don’t worry about it.  Now, let’s get down to the business at hand…”

Pussy Willow lifts her index cards and straightens them out with a tap on her knee, taking  deep breath before she speaks.

“Alright, let’s start with this…  Gothika, how does it feel to be the longest reigning Bombshell Champion in Sin City Wrestling History?”

Gothika chuckles and pats the title sitting in her lap gently.

“How do you think it feels?  It feels amazing!  Since I stepped out on the Sin City Wrestling stage for the first time, this was the goal I was hoping for.  To be not just the Bombshell Champion, but the Bombshell Champion of the ages!!  Misty took the honor of being the first…  but being the first is not the same as being the best!  I’ve made my mark in history in my own way.  I dominate this company’s bombshells!  I am the ruling body of the Bombshell Division, and unlike how others may have been, I’ve done it in a true vampyric and royal fashion… With an iron fist, much blood, much pain and much suffering.  People step out of line, and I put them down with extreme prejudice!  Some might say I’m a bully in the ring…  But truth be told, that’s what needs to happen!  Outside of he ring, it’s a different story.  I’m a Champion for the fans!  I’m someone they can either love to love, or love to hate!  But they all respect the fact that I AM the Champion.  I don’t hide myself from the fans… I’m out there signing autographs, taking photos, mingling…  I do what I have to do and want to do to be there for my fans.”

Pussy nods slowly and flips through her cards a minute.

“Then let’s talk about what happened before the Pay Per View… “

Gothika sighs heavily and shakes her head slowly.

“Do we have to?”

Pussy shrugs and lifts an eyebrow.

“The people want to know…  So you know I have to ask…”

Gothika nods slowly and gestures with her hands.  Pussy takes a deep breath and nods slowly.

“Alright… So there you are in the hospital room with this little girl…  And she asks you a question hat you had a strange reaction to.  She asked you to turn her, and you said no.  Why is that?”

Gothika looked down at her hands and he’s fidgeting them slowly as she blinks rapidly for a minute, then she wrings them so tightly that they turn bright red.  Diamond reaches over and puts her hand on Gothika’s for support.  Gothika looks up at Pussy and takes a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

“I’ll answer your question with a question and maybe you’ll understand…  How can I wish this…  All that I am… All of the bloodshed, the terror, the horror on one so young?”

She takes another breath and leans forward in the chair, putting an elbow on the arm of the chair and gesticulates as she talks.

“People see the world of the vampires as what they see on tv and in the movies.  They think it’s all glamorous and cool… It’s twilight or true blood, Being Human, everybody’s beautiful and young forever, not sick, not hurt…  They think that’s how their life as a vampire is gonna be…  But it’s not.”

Gothika sits up again and shakes her head slowly.

“Life as a vampire is not a fix all for everything that’s happening.  If your body is broken before you’re turned, it doesn’t fix itself.  If you have broken your back before you’re turned, you can’t suddenly start to walk again…  If you have brittle bones syndrome, your bones don’t suddenly become stronger.  If you’ve gotten a broken arm, and you’re in a cast, it doesn’t heal itself.  It’s the opposite.  Cuts heal with vampyric blood, but that’s something that has been built into who and what we are to be able to hide our being there if we wish.”

Gothika takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly.

“If I’d been able to…  If I’d turned that child, she’d be damned to a life in those braces.  Sure she’d still be alive, but she’d be wracked in the pain she’s going through still.  Her bones would stop rotting, but they would still be as brittle as they are now.  She thought that she’d be somehow transformed by my turning her… But she wouldn’t have been.”

Pussy shakes her head and points at Gothika.

“What about you though?  You don’t have that problem.  You said when you were turned, you had this freaky healing factor that you got from it.”

Gothika takes a deep breath and nods.

“I do…  but then, I”m not a normal vampire.  I am a hodgepodge of genetic material.  My vampirism wasn’t contracted in the normal manner.  And I was not given a choice.  This was thrust upon me in one of the most heinous acts imaginable, and while I”ve embraced my condition, I still despise it.  If I had a chance to go back to being normal…  To being simply human… I’d take it in an instant.  Or, at least that’s what I keep telling myself”

Pussy nods slowly and takes a deep breath before she asks another question.

“Alright then…  So, these past few weeks you’ve had request after request by the other ladies of the company to try and claim the spot as the Number One contender for your title.  There’s been the ever present threat of Roxi Johnson, and Necra Octavian Kane has been very vocal in wanting to claim the Bombshell Title for her own.  And now, there’s this newest grab by Vixen, who you will have to face at Climax Control this upcoming Sunday.  What do you think of the sudden push of the other Bombshells to de-throne you?”

Gothika smirks and shakes her head slowly as her eyes start to turn to that eery ice blue color that they go to when she’s agitated.

“How do I feel about it?  Truth be told, I’m excited by it.  I love the competition.  I love knowing that all of the other Bombshells are envious of my position, and want to be me at this point in time.  Necra is chasing a dream of being a grand slam champion, something that Vixen has already achieved…  But think about it like this…  Vixen only became a Grand Slam Champion by riding other people’s coat tails.  And just because she gives good…  let’s just say ‘face’ doesn’t mean she’s worthy of taking me out.  Nor does she truly have what it takes to do it.  She’s face me down over and over again, and every time, all she’s been has been meat for the slaughter. And I know or a fact that this time, it will be no different.  The only thing she should be happy about is knowing that I don’t want to taste her red.  She’s so much of a used glove, I’d be afraid of what I might catch if I tasted her essence.”

Gothika turns to Pussy and takes her hand and slides her fingertips along the back of Pussy’s hand gently.

“Now you my little Pussycat…  It’s been so long since I’ve tasted you my dear…  And you were quite exquisite if I might say so…   You had this…  flavor of desire and and want, underlined with fear and anxiety…  you tasted so delicious….  That’s why I call you Pussycat if you remember.”

Pussy pulls her hand back quickly and blushes deeply again and squirms nervously.

“I remember.  But you’re not supposed to bite me anymore, remember?  The bosses said you weren’t supposed to…”

Gothika throws her head back and laughs, her fangs extending slowly until they are bared at full length and Pussy Willow tries to scoot her chair back away from Gothika who laughs again.

“Don’t worry My dear little Pussycat…  I’m not going to feed from you tonight.  I”ve put myself on a fast when I have a match coming up.  I train and train and get myself good and hungry…  The hungrier I am, the more intense I am in the ring.  Being hungry brings out the blood thirstiness that dwells inside of me, and that translates to a better experience in the ring.  You’ve heard the fans as they scream for more and more…  They want to watch me put my opponents into the Sweetest Embrace and sink my fangs into their throats and enjoy the feel of the sweet red filling my mouth and my senses.  They enjoy watching me tenderize my meal first by beating the crap out of them, and more than anything else, they enjoy me pinning my opponents for the one, the two, and the three and coming out of my matches as the victor.”

Pussy scoots her chair back to where it was and clears her throat a moment.

“Alright… So what about Necra’s request for a shot?  How do you feel about that?”

Gothika grins, her fangs flashing in the light in the room.

“For Necra… I say…  Bring it on.  Do your worst.  I’ve not truly feasted from her…  The thought of what her blood might taste like… I’m curious.  She claims to be the Goddess of the Dead…  But she bleeds red like everyone else.  She may taste like ashes…  Or she may taste better than the sweetest strawberry soaked in champagne and dipped in chocolate.  I won’t know until I have her trapped in my grip and I break her skin with my fangs, and her essence first flows over my tongue.  But I relish the chance to do so.  So of course Necra… I accept your challenge… But don’t think for a moment that you’ll succeed.  Because like you and Vixen, I too have a dream.  I want to have the record of not just the longest Bombshell Championship reign, but longest reigning Champion ever in the Sin City Wrestling…  and that means I have to hold out for another four months to beat out Sinful Obsession’s eight and a half month reign.  So, don’t think that any of you that decide to get froggish succeed.  I am the most ruthless Bombshell Champion to grace these halls…  And that will not stop!  I will rip through all of you like your bodies are made of tissue paper, just on general principal!  And I will revel in your suffering!!”

Pussy Willow clears her throat and blinks quickly before she speaks again.

“Well on that note, it’s time for a commercial.  When we get back, we will speak with Diamond.”

The camera zooms in on Pussy Willow as the scene fades out.

_______  >>>>>  *******  <<<<< _______  

…  END OF FEED  ...  

_______  >>>>>  *******  <<<<< _______  

***  Word Count, 3247  ***

user posted image