Author Topic: BANG!  (Read 372 times)

Offline Max Burke

• GRIME World Nightmare Champion
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
BANG!
« on: February 28, 2014, 08:02:26 PM »
 Blast From The Past II - Quarterfinals are set. Max Burke, and Orchid are coming off a huge win over  “Big Tiger” Jeremiah Hardin and “The Bitch of Hardcore” Jade Manedez-Arcador. Pro Wrestling’s Pedigree, and your hero Max Burke was able to take out his frustration on Jeremiah Hardin by pummeling him from bell to bell up the ramp, and to the back. Orchid proved to be a worthy partner by taking out Jade Manendez-Arcador in impressive fashion.

Max Burke, the prodigal son of the Burke family legacy has been taking his game to a whole new level since his return to the ring at My Bloody Valentine. The focus, and determination radiates from Max Burke as he continues his journey to the Sin City Wrestling Heavyweight Champion. Max Burke is still petitioning on a daily basis to get his deserved one on one shot against Giani Di Luca for the Sin City Wrestling Heavyweight Championship. Much to his dismay, he has to step aside for the time being as Simon Jones gets his crack at Giani Di Luca. This has outraged Burke as he believes he proved without a shadow of a doubt at My Bloody Valentine that he has the tools to reign supreme in S.C.W. One way he has decided to up his game is by incorporating the talk of the world... DDPYoga. In just two months, Max Burke has realized a gain in strength, flexibility, and his cardio is through the f’n roof! Max Burke’s well oiled machine has turned into a picture of perfection.

DDP: LET’S DO IT! DROP IT INTO PLANK GUYS!

\'user

Max drops as instructed, and awaits his mentor’s instructions.

DDP: We’ve got three count push ups. Lower with control, and count it down.

Burke: THREE! TWO! ONE!

DDP: Hold it for three... two... one. Push with control! Bang it out!

Max pushes himself up until his arms are locked and shaking.

Burke: THREE! TWO! ONE!

DDP: And lower into safety zone! Great job guys! Grab some water! You earned it.

Max lowers to his knees, and pauses the DVD. He grabs a towel and wipes his brow. He takes a long haul off his water bottle, and turns to the cameraman that is recording his workout for the Sin City Wrestling website..

Burke: Sin City Wrestling... welcome to my gym. This is my torture on a daily basis, and it’s the best decision I ever made. That man is turning the pedigree into a cyborg. I’ve always been in decent shape... at least I thought I was until I started DDPYoga. This is yoga for real guys.That man on that television is adding years on to my career. You can’t truly appreciate the results until you experience it for yourself, but you’ve damn well scene it on your television screens week in and week out on Sin City Wrestling. I thought my cardio was top notch, until he opened my eyes to what I could become. My gas tank is a million times better thanks to that man. Hell, I could do an hour... probably two in that ring now with ease like the oldtimers used to do. That man is molding me into the true champion that I will become. I will be the most dominant force in the history of this business thanks to that man right there.

Burke unpauses the DVD, and gets back to his feet as instructed.

DDP: Here we go. Ignition. Lock it in guys! It’s all about Dynamic Resistance. Now, it’s time for my favorite move... Diamond Cutter. Let’s light up that lower back. Fingers spread wide. Lean it back.

Burke. BANG!!

DDP: Arms out to a T... and HULK IT OUT!!!!

Burke flexes as his muscle definition pops like never before.

Burke: I’ve got to admit, Blast From The Past II has definitely been full of twists so far. It was my lucky day in the opening round to once again dominate Jeremiah Hardin, and pound out my frustrations on that loser again. I proved once again that he can’t hang with the new and improved Max Burke. My damn knuckles were so sore from indenting them into his skull over and over again. The pain was worth it to hear him breaking under my pressure once again. I think I proved without a shadow of a doubt that Jeremiah Hardin is not on the same level. I showed the entire world that the day that we shall never speak of from this moment on was a complete and utter fluke thanks to the bumbling idiot Cyrus King. While I was busy dishin’ out head trauma to Hardin, my little ninja took care of business advancing us to the next round. Well done, Orchid.

Burke makes his way over to the kitchen. He heads to the fridge, and grabs his Brita jug from the refrigerator. He quickly fills up his water bottle, and places the Brita jug back. Max screws the top back on his water bottle. He tosses the bottle back, and takes another long drink. He wipes his mouth with a towel, and tosses the towel aside.

Burke: The twists kept coming on Monday when I got a text from Mark about the pairings for the quarterfinals. I have to admit, it made my day. Orchid and I will be facing off against Song, and Ben Jordan. How’s that for a twist? I can’t wait to see Sin City Wrestling’s femme fatale ninjas square off for ultimate bragging rights. That’s not the best part of this little matchup though. The reason I am grinning from ear to ear is easy to see even if you’re Stevie Wonder. Two words... Ben Jordan. I finally get my hands on the Cockney King. A lot of people don’t know this, but I’ve had my eye on Mr. Jordan for a LONG time. His little British invasion of MY territory started it all. He came in shaking hands and kissing babies. The Maritimers loved the young man... the flamboyant rookie from across the pond. They loved his charm. They loved his accent. He took the Maritimes by storm like he was the second coming of the friggin’ Beatles. While I was stuck toiling away with the dead weight that was Trevor Irons, and the rest of the Party Horde here was this damn foreigner reaping all the benefits and love from MY fans. Just as I was in the middle of contract negotiations to come home, and expose Ben Jordan... Dixon lost the promotion in a damn card game. Seriously? I’ve been waiting patiently. I’ve been buying my time. I’ve always had this confrontation in the back of my head. I’ve been looking forward to it for a very long time. I may not like his pandering to the fans, but I respect the guy for all he’s accomplished in a very short time. He’s a stud. There’s not denying that. He just needs an attitude adjustment. Hell, can you imagine the two of us on the same side instead of opposing corners? Max Burke, and Ben Jordan... your hero, and your king. Now THAT could be intriguing. Everyone knows that our match this Sunday is going to steal the show. It’s painfully obvious that it’s going to be a royal bitch for Giani and Simon to follow us. Sunday night at Climax Control the two brightest young stars to come along in this business for years square off for the very first time. Sunday night along with Orchid and Song we show the world that the future is bright for Sin City Wrestling... and the future is now. So, Ben Jordan you come to Climax Control with your A game... you’re going to need it. Pound for pound... move for move... we show the world Sunday night that we are the BEST that this business offers.

Max lifts his hand up holding his thumb and index finger slightly apart.

Burke: I look forward to showing you that I’m just THAT much better. You know, and the whole world knows why. Because, my name is Max Burke and I was born to wrestle... and bred to win. It’s in my blood.