Author Topic: Aftermath of High Stakes III  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Aftermath of High Stakes III
« on: October 24, 2013, 07:01:06 PM »
 Scene 1-Thoughts

The scene shows Casey Williams, back at home in Las Vegas with his wife, Laura, and their son, Nils Patrick after their lengthy tour with SCW of the Caribbean and there is something that has been weighing on Casey’s mind since Damien Kingston and he lost to Simon Jones and Ben Jordan.

Casey-”You know what I have been thinking babe?”

Laura-”What is that babe?”

Casey growls with joy as Laura asks him that.

Casey-”With me losing to Ben Jordan twice in a row now, and it was because of me that both ACW and SCW even noticed him, that I should open a wrestling school, and train people who want to become wrestlers.”

Laura-”Yeah, but then again, training someone to be a wrestler and scouting people who are wrestlers already are two totally different things.”

Casey-”I know that.  At the same time, we both know I have an eye for good talent, regardless of whether they have been trained or not.”

Laura-”That is true. How can you tall talent from someone who isn‘t trained?”

Casey-”If they have the look of a wrestler and have the will, I can help them hone what talent they have.”

Laura-”Yeah, I think you should do it.”

Casey, looking proud, kisses his wife, while the scene fades to black.

Scene 2-Finding a location for a wrestling school

The scene shows Casey Williams walking around Las Vegas, looking for the real estate agency he called about looking for a vacant commercial building suitable for a wrestling school.  He walks up to the building and walks in and is greeted by the secretary.

Casey-”Hello, is Bob Gagnon here?”

Secretary-”Yes he is. Who is looking for him?”

Casey-”I am Casey Williams, Sin City Wrestling‘s giant.”

The secretary picks up the phone and presses some buttons.

Secretary-”Bob, a Casey Williams is here to see you.”

Shortly after she says that, she hangs up the phone.

Secretary-”Bob will see you now.”

Casey then walks in the door that the secretary points to.

Bob-”How can I help you Mr. Williams?”

Casey-”I was wondering if you could help me find a commercial building for setting up a wrestling school.”

Bob-”Ok, how big a space are we talking here?”

Casey-”I was thinking at least 30,000 square feet.  I have to have a full gym to have at my disposal, the ring, and plenty of space to cut promos and stuff”

Bob-”I will see what I can come up with, and will give you a call when I find a few suitable candidates.”

Casey-”That is all I ask.”

The scene fades as Casey smiles, and shakes Bob‘s hand.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020