Author Topic: This has been an interesting two weeks.  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Cyrus King

• View Profile
    • Cyrus King
This has been an interesting two weeks.
« on: September 14, 2013, 09:23:28 PM »
 Things have been pretty interesting for Cyrus King as of late, it was announced that ACW was merged into its sister fed SCW at the last show and now Cyrus is on the SCW roster which is currently touring the Caribbean, that wasn’t all though as he lost his match against Joker at SuperNova but he wasn’t done with Joker, not by a long shot.

This week he was in the Main Event again taking on Andre Jones and The Joker in a Triple Threat match, Cyrus hasn’t won a match since winning the LOW US Championship from Lasher and if he wanted to be taken seriously by the other wrestlers in LOW Cyrus would have to turn his fortunes around, can Cyrus win the match?

Brandywine Estate Restaurant, Tortola, the British Virgin Islands
September 14th, 2013, 6:00pm

My past two weeks have been….interesting to say the least.

You may remember that Miranda said that JJ Dixon had ordered all active ACW roster members to attend last week’s SCW Climax Control from St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands but the reason was soon made clear to me and the rest of the ACW roster, JJ Dixon had bet ACW on a poker game involving SCW’s co-owner Mark Ward and lost, let that sink in for a second.

If you aren’t banging your head against the nearest hard surface then give it a few minutes, you soon will be.

My SCW debut match is tomorrow and immediately after that show I’ll be flying back to America to get ready for my match against Andre Jones and The Joker in the Main Event of this week’s LOW SuperNova where I’m hoping to change my recent fortunes in LOW, I lost my last match against the Joker and if I’m going to be taken seriously by the LOW roster I have to start winning!

At the moment I’m a restaurant on Tortola, the location of next week’s Climax Control where I was taking on one half of the SCW Tag Team Champions James Huntington Hawkes the III who is quite possibly the most pathetic excuse for a champion I’ve met, it’s a No Holds Barred Street fight which I set up to at least give an opponent who’s nowhere near my weight class a chance, so why am I in a restaurant and not preparing for either of these matches?

Am I not allowed to have a romantic evening out with my wife for some reason?

We have just arrives at the restaurant and are busy trying to decide just what to eat, I’m a big eater; especially before a wrestling match but the problem is what to choose from?

“Well, I’ve made my choice.” Miranda decided as she set her menu down and the waitress nodded as she jotted it down. “I’m having a Honey Roasted Carrot Soup for a starter with a Lamb Shank for the main.”

“That does look good.” I commented with a nod as I looked over the menu. “Okay, for a starter I’ll have a beef tarter and a fillet mignon for the main.” I decided as I handed the waitress my menu and Miranda did likewise, the waitress walked off and I shook my head. “If you had told me two weeks ago that I’d be here on this beautiful island getting ready for my SCW debut I would’ve called you crazy.”

“I know, right?” Miranda nodded in agreement as she took a sip from her wine. “Then again we didn’t exactly count on JJ Dixon losing ACW in a poker game to Mark Ward.”

“I don’t think anyone was counting on that because they didn’t think Dixon was that stupid.” I pointed out and Miranda nodded. “Not even I saw that coming and I was working with the man on the shows.”

“Steve Ramone had a point, if Dixon had lost it to a promoter not as good as Mark then Dixon would’ve pulled a Jimmy Hoffa by now.” Miranda agreed and I shook my head. “Did you get the e-mail I forwarded to you about LOW’s newest card?”

“Yeah, first thing I read this morning.” I responded as I took a sip from my drink. “I’m facing Joker again alongside a new opponent in Andre Jones, an English native who is billed from Seattle, Washington.”

“Isn’t he the guy who calls himself “The Savior” or something like that?” Miranda asked and I nodded. “And he’s apparently a good guy whilst you, a bad guy, are a lot more humble than him.”

“I’m a lot more humble then a lot of wrestlers but that’s beside the point.” I responded as I shook my head. “I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again, I’ve never needed any nicknames I just let my actions in the ring speak volumes about me, not my fault that the majority of fans don’t like me.”

“Considering how brutally you took out Beast Boy in your LOW debut or how you basically tricked a 155ibs soaking wet teenager into a match against you?” Miranda asked and I just smirked at that. “Yeah I know, Hawkes has it coming and the only reason he’s been champ this long is because Gianni’s doing all the work.”

“Tell me about it, I may talk to Lukas about reforming the Lords of the Dark in SCW and taking the Tag Team Division by storm, provided he makes the jump.” I responded with a frown. “If not then I’ll focus on making new allies amongst SCW’s roster, Jessie Salco’s step-brother Jake would be a good place to start, and he served in Iraq like I did.”

“He’s a non-wrestler though and his only match was against that Burnside thug.” Miranda pointed out with a frown. “My opinion is that you should focus on the active roster as far as allies are concerned.”

“That’s true, I may have done well on my own in LOW but SCW has a much bigger roster than LOW especially after the merger, if I want to stand out over there I need allies and fast.” I responded with a frown, our starters arrived soon afterworlds and once we finished our delicious starters I stood up. “I’m heading outside to conduct my LOW promo, I doubt our mains will be done for some time but if they are send one of the waitresses after me, I’ll just be outside.” I added and Miranda nodded before I left the restaurant, I moved out of the way of the entrance as I started my promo. “I don’t have time to mess around, this week I have a huge Triple Threat Match against Andre Jones and the Joker so let’s get started!”

Since he was my last opponent I’ll start with Joker.

“Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me! Joker you got the best of me last week at SuperNova by catching me by surprise with your Joker Driver finisher but I never fall for the same trick twice, I’ll beat you and win the match one way or another and there are no tricks that you can pull against me that will change that!”

Next up is Andre Jones.

“Now onto our so called Savior, apparently being a second generation wrestler is enough to call you someone’s savior, who knew? Seriously Andre, you may have the talent to back up your little claim but until you prove otherwise I don’t think you’ll be anyone’s savior let alone the winner of this match, in fact you’ll be begging for salvation after I am through with you!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Joker, Andre, I have one goal going into this match and that goal is as simple as it gets, to win! Last week I said that I wanted to be a fighting champion and I meant it but in order to be taken seriously by the masses at large I’ll need to start winning matches and that starts at SuperNova whilst you two will bow down to the king!”

I returned to the restaurant as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image