Author Topic: The king always trumps The Joker!  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Cyrus King

• View Profile
    • Cyrus King
The king always trumps The Joker!
« on: September 06, 2013, 10:26:21 PM »
 Last week’s SuperNova ended in a Six Man Tag Team Match between the teams of Lasher, James Hughes and Mike Parr and The Joker, Cyrus King and Andre Jones, how did the match end?

Utter chaos.

Partners turned on their partners and started brawling with each other and whilst Cyrus was able to hit Lasher with the Bow Down to the King it was Andre Jones who had the last laugh as he locked Cyrus in his Code Blue finisher, not a good start for the new LOW US Champion.

And this week he had a chance to turn his fortunes around as Cyrus was taking on The Joker in a Champion vs. Champion non-title match, The Joker was taken out before Cyrus was by way of Eyes’s Don’t See You Finisher on the outside before he was taken out by a double team effort by Cyrus and Lasher, can Cyrus win his first singles match as champion?

Cyrus’s hotel room, Kansas City, Missouri
September 6th, 2013, 11:00am

What can I say? These past two weeks have been going up and down like a yo-yo for me.

What do I mean? Well I won the US Title at Hungry 4 Gold yet I lost the Ladder Match to the very man who I beat for the title, fate has a funny sense of humor sometimes, and then there’s last week’s disaster of a Main Event which basically went from a Six Man Tag that featured the three new champions crowned at Hungry 4 Gold, me, The Joker and Andre Jones, and the three men we beat, Lasher, Mike Parr and James Hughes, into an all-out brawl.

But what do you expect when you put three enemies in the same team?

This week I get to face off against one of the men I teamed up with last week, The Joker, in a Champion vs. Champion match where neither of our titles are on the line, that’s fine by me because I want to have a nice long reign with this belt.

“Cyrus, you got a sec?” Miranda asked as she walked up to me, I looked up and nodded. “I just got this e-mail from Dixon.”

“He’s my boss at ACW and he liaisons with you for all business transactions regarding my employment.” I answered with a frown. “What is it about?”

“Well as we both know ACW’s next show is in Montreal.” Miranda responded and I nodded, I wasn’t on that card but I still planned to attend that show. “But Dixon wants everyone on the ACW Roster in attendance for SCW’s next Climax Control.” Miranda added and I blinked, Sin City Wrestling was ACW’s sister fed and they were in the middle of a big Caribbean Tour with their latest show being in St. Thomas on the Virgin Islands.

“Wait, he wants us to drop everything and go to SCW’s show which is in the Caribbean?” I asked and Miranda nodded. “Did he say why?”

“No, all he said that it was going to be explained at Climax Control.” Miranda added and I frowned, it wasn’t like Dixon to be this secretive. “I’ve already booked our plane tickets to St. Thomas; we’ll be leaving tomorrow morning.”

“Good thing I was planning to do my LOW promo today then.” I responded with a frown. “Flying to the Caribbean will give me some serious jet lag and well, I’d be in no shape to do a promo.”

“Didn’t you once do a promo whilst you were shitfaced?” Miranda asked and I face palmed.

“I thought we agreed that we were never going to speak of that again.” I said as I pinched the bridge of my nose. “Do me a favor and send me SCW’s male roster on an e-mail, I have a feeling that this isn’t just the boss treating us.”

“I was thinking the same thing.” Miranda responded with a nod. “I’ll send the e-mail whilst you work on your promo against The Joker, oh and Champ? Be sure to hold on to that title for a long time.”

“They’d have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers.” I responded as Miranda left the room, now that I was alone I grinned as I held up my title. “Two weeks ago I earned the honor to call myself the LOW US Champion but for me it was more than just a title win, this is my first ever championship reign and I couldn’t be happier to hold it, unfortunately last week’s Main Event has put a damper on my good mood.”

I said with a frown.

“My first Main Event as part of LOW and what happens? All out chaos, this week I get a chance at an actual main event where I’m taking on one of the men who I teamed up with last week in a Champion vs. Champion non-title match, I have nothing more to say about last week’s main event as that wasn’t even a true match, it basically dissolved into an all-out brawl between supposed partners and you could argue that I was the only one trying to maintain some kind of cohesion with my tag team partners, lot of good that did me!”

But I digress.

“Joker, at Hungry 4 Gold we both walked out with championships to our names, the US Title for me and the X-Factor title for you and I have no intention of letting my first match as a champion end in defeat, you may have beaten me once but as far as I’m concerned once is enough and history won’t repeat itself!”

It’s as simple as that.

“That said I plan on doing this title proud, I will be a fighting champion and I will take on all comers who challenge me for this belt! It doesn’t matter if your Beast Boy or Kevin Durant because I will put this title on the line against anyone in this company if it means that I get to be a fighting champion! When I was in the military I fought for the US and did my country proud and now that I have the US Title I will fight for it and do it proud as well and if that means that I have to fight through a fellow champion for my first win as champion then I will do just that!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“My new championship title opens up a new chapter in my life as a wrestler as I will fight for this title as I’ve already said, Joker despite your anti-social tendencies your still a good wrestler but I will not and cannot let you win this match and in the end you will bow down to the king!”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image