Author Topic: SCWrestling.net Exclusive  (Read 1340 times)

Online Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
SCWrestling.net Exclusive
« on: August 19, 2013, 05:03:22 PM »

(SCW caught up with Mercedes Vargas after the events of the second annual Summer XXXtreme pay-per-view was finally in the books. Hear what the Argentine Assassin had to say about her match and her reaction from the pay-per-view in this exclusive interview aboard the Royal Monarch.)

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Miss Rocky Mountains here at Summer XXXtreme II aboard the Royal Monarch and what a night it was. We witnessed several titles changed hands, feuds were settled, at least for now, and, yes, there was our X Rules Pool Party match where we witnessed Necra Kane’s title reign coming to an unexpected end. Joining me now is one of the Bombshells who participated in the match. Please welcome at this time, Mercedes Vargas.

(Mercedes Vargas enters the shot and dons a hooded sweatshirt worn over her bikini. She is still shivering and her hair sticks on her body.)

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Mercedes, you didn't exactly walk out of your match tonight with the title, but I'm sure you had fun nonetheless. What's going through your mind right now?

Mercedes Vargas: Well, as you can tell, I’m freezing.

(Ms. Rocky Mountains nods in understanding.)

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Yeah, I can see that.

Mercedes Vargas: But, you know, even though I wasn't successful tonight and even though I lost, I kinda feel like I won tonight, too, because at the end of the night, I can proudly say that Necra Octavian Kane isn’t the Bombshell Roulette Champion anymore. Of course, if there was anyone who was going to win this match, other than yours truly, it would be Nessa Wall. Give credit where credit is due to her. The force was strong in this one, and she proved to be the better woman tonight.

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Take us back to before you were eliminated, Mercedes. What was going through your mind at the time?

Mercedes Vargas: Well for someone who has two first names, I think it’s clear that Emma Rose also has two left feet. I think it was during the brawl and I was near the pool and when Necra kicked Emma hard in the stomach and she stumbled into me. As I was losing my balance, I had to grab hold of something, and unfortunately it was Emma. Now, the jury is still out on whether it was intentional or not, but either way, I hope she finds it in her heart of hearts to forgive me.

Ms. Rocky Mountains: What did you think about the rest of the pay-per-view? Any matches caught your attention tonight?

Mercedes Vargas: There were a couple, a couple. Max Burke becoming the new Roulette Champion was quite unexpected. Kinda surprised he was able to defeat Kain, to be honest. The main event? All I can say is wow. Those guys put on a show, just an amazing match and everyone brought their A-game. And now there is a new SCW Champion. Seems as if no one can hold on to it for very long, huh? That’s the third title change in 16 weeks.

Ms. Rocky Mountains: You’ve been doing your homework.

Mercedes Vargas: Sure, OK.

(Mercedes laughs.)

Mercedes Vargas: I think one match that brought a chuckle was for the Bombshell Tag Team Championship match. If there was anyone who I thought deserve to be tag team champions right now, it’s Odette Ryder and Misty – or Milfy, as Ryder likes to call her. I think Misty being one-half of the tag team champions couldn’t have happened to a nicer person, especially after, you know, dropping the ball against Roxi and losing the Bombshell Championship. And speaking of Roxi, another successful title defense. Could we have been wrong about her all this time?

Ms. Rocky Mountains: I don't know, could be. But you did raise an excellent question. So what’s next for Mercedes Vargas? What do you have planned for the rest of the night?

Mercedes Vargas: I’m not really sure yet. I’m thinking of catching up on some movies, watching the Colts-Giants preseason game, or taking a stroll around the ship. But I can’t do any of that if I’m still here talking to you.

Ms. Rocky Mountains: Haha, good point. Go warm up, please?

(Mercedes turns to the camera.)

Mercedes Vargas: Thank you, and good night.

(Mercedes excuses herself and takes her leave as Ms. Rocky Mountains turns back to the camera.)

Ms. Rocky Mountains: That was SCW Bombshell, Mercedes Vargas, one of the Bombshells here in Sin City Wrestling. Keep checking back for more bonus exclusive interviews with your favorite Bombshells and Superstars and backstage photos from Summer XXXtreme II you can only see right here on SCWrestling.net.

(Fade)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 11:19:52 AM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)