Author Topic: ›› MAKING A STATEMENT  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Kevin Carter

• View Profile
    • Kevin Carter
›› MAKING A STATEMENT
« on: August 02, 2013, 11:51:15 PM »
 ›› PROLOGUE: SCW GETS REAL

It was announced that at Summer XXTreme II - the SCW Heavyweight Championship will be defended in a Six Pack Challenge. Simon Jones would defend the championship against Gabriel, Drake Green, Jordan Williams, Nick Jones, and the one that many consider the rightful number one contender to the title, Kevin Carter. It’s bound to be an intense main event match for the one thing that matters to them all.

However just two weeks before the huge event all six of them are involved in the main event of Climax Control. In some fashion or another. Simon and Carter will team up to take on allies Jones and William while Gabriel serves as the special guest referee and Drake Green serves as the special guest ring enforcer. With all six of them going to be out in the ring in some form or another many people could only imagine the hell that’s going to break loose.

With that being said there’s so many questions that come to mind. Such as can Simon and Carter form a tag team that gets the job done? Will Jones and Williams be able to knock them off? Does Gabriel intend to call it right down the middle? And will Drake take advantage of the positions he’s in seeing as he’s the true a snake in the grass in all of this? All of these questions and more remain unanswered but come Climax Control the answers will be there. Be sure to tune in and not miss it.

›› SCENE ONE: WHERE IS YOUR MIND?!

Los Angeles, California within the shared home of SCW Sensations: Kevin Carter and Amy Marshall. The engaged couple found themselves sitting in the living room. Kevin was on the couch as his attention was on the attention of the television. He was studying tapes that involved Nick Jones and Jordan Williams. Amy on the other hand had her legs across his lap as she laid on the couch with her laptop sitting in her lap.

All of the sudden she shot up from her sitting position as she seemingly got excited. She called out to Kevin as she turned the laptop so he could look at what she had on the screen. Per usual it was wedding stuff as their wedding was less than five months away.

▪ AMY MARSHALL
-- the punk-rock princess™
“Baby, what do you think of these for our wedding invitations? I think they fit us.”

Sure enough it was something right up their alley, but Kevin was too involved with the match. So much in fact that he responded without really thinking and without even looking at the laptop that she had turned to his attention.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“Mhmm. That’s fine.”

Amy looked at him with a little bit of a scrunched up nose. She didn’t like being ignored especially when it involved their wedding. Here lately Kevin had been so involved with everything else. He wasn’t giving the wedding or Amy the proper attention they deserved. Amy being the little sneaky devil she was decided to catch Kevin up in his stuff.

▪ AMY MARSHALL
“Oh and I’ve decided to screw the dress. Just get married in my birthday suit.”

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“That’s nice baby, I’m all for it.”

▪ AMY MARSHALL
“Then after that I was thinking about giving blow jobs to all the males that attend the wedding. You know as a parting gift and a thank you for being there. Is that fine?”

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“Uh huh, I’m supporting whatever you want to do...”

He sat there with his attention till on the television, but it was then that it clicked on what she had just said. He instantly hit pause as he turned his entire attention to her.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“Wait, what?!”

▪ AMY MARSHALL
“Aha... finally got your attention.”

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“That’s not funny.”

▪ AMY MARSHALL
“It might not have been funny, but at least I got your attention now. Listen Kev, I’m not trying to be that nagging fiancee here but you have paid less and less attention to me lately. You seemingly don't give any attention to this wedding and it’s kind of upsetting not to mention frustrating.”

Kevin didn’t say anything for a moment or two as he let the words sink into him. He knew that she had a point. That’s what bothered him he most about the situation. Finally though he looked up at her to respond.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“Trust me Amy, I know and I’m sorry. It’s just that now that I’m back in the ring. I’m a hundred percent focused. Not to mention with this Heavyweight Championship match hanging in the balance. My attention is just right there. I know it isn’t right and I’m sorry, but I don’t want to come up short.”

▪ AMY MARSHALL
“I understand that Kev, I really do and that’s why I don’t want to be the nagging type. But it does bother me and I’m not going to lie about it. This is important to me. Our wedding should be important to you as well. We’re going to be spending the rest of our lives together. Please, at least try and take things a little more seriously.”

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“I promise that from now on I’ll take things a little more seriously. Anytime we’re home and anytime you want to discuss wedding stuff. We’ll do just that. I got a little wrapped up in things. You know how I am, but I truly am sorry.”

▪ AMY MARSHALL
“It’s all good babe. As long as you promise to work on things that’s all that matters to me.”

She smiled before she laid back down against the couch turning the laptop towards her. That’s when she turned the laptop back towards her to continue to surfing the web. A smirk started to form over Kevin’s lips as he grabbed the laptop and took it away from her putting it down on the table in front of the couch.

▪ AMY MARSHALL
“What are you doing?”

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“How about you just shut up and take what’s coming to you?”

With that being said Kevin crawled on top of her kissing her lips passionately. Instantly Amy opened her legs as she wrapped them around him then wrapped her arms around the back of his neck kissing back. Well it was quite obvious what these two were going to engage in as it was a good indication that their relationship was just fine despite sometimes Kevin forgetting to give proper attention to certain situations but here soon she was going to forget all about that for all the right reasons.

›› SCENE TWO: MAKING A STATEMENT

We were about ten hours away from Climax Control going on live from San Diego, California. That’s exactly why a SCW camera crew had been told to report to an undisclosed location. When they got there The Main Attraction, Kevin Carter was at the sight. It shouldn't have taken a rocket scientist to tie everything together. With such a big matchup coming up here tonight, it was obvious that Carter was going to have quite a few things to say.

Once the cameras opened up the first thing that anyone saw was the beautiful scenery of a beach. It was still early in the morning. Early enough that the sun was just coming up. So it made the beach that more appealing as there was small waves within the water. As the cameras continued to stroll along the beach. It was seconds later before Kevin Carter popped right up in the cameras view only for the cameras to focus just on him. Now that he had their attention he began to speak to them all.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“San Diego - the city that Climax Control is taking place in. It is also the very city that I was born and the very city that I got my first start in when it came to wrestling. A little unknown fact for those that aren’t super fans of mine. Now with that being said many of you could imagine what it means to me to be wrestling in my Hometown.Although, I consider LA my hometown as well. But this was the city where it all began and it feels great to come home.”

There was a small pause on his end.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“And considering the match I’m competing in here tonight. It’s an even bigger deal. Because you see in two weeks time at Summer XXXtreme II. There’s going to be a six pack challenge where myself, Simon Jones, Nick Jones, Jordan Williams, Drake Green, and Gabriel will all be competing for the title. That’s a huge match and it is one that I am really looking forward to for the obvious reasons. But that’s two weeks away, tonight is what’s important for now. Because tonight all six of us are going to be out there during the main event in some way shape or form.”

For those whom didn’t know tonight involved quite the main event match. There was a tag match featuring all four contestants for the world title match and then the other two would have special roles. It was going to be a very interesting night to ay the very least.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“Myself and the Champ himself will be teaming up against Jones and Williams. While Gabriel is going to serve as the referee and Drake will be the special enforcer. Now before I actually focus on the tag team match itself. I’m going to be quite honest with you guys. I’m not completely sold on the idea of Drake being the special guest enforcer. Now, maybe it’s because I’m bitter than he gave me my second loss around here. Maybe I’m bitter because he made me tap out. Or maybe it’s because I have a point and know that he’s someone that can’t be trusted because he’s like a snake in the grass.”

Carter shook his head from one side to the other. It wasn’t like he was saying anything that wasn’t true. People knew that Drake couldn’t be trusted regardless of this good guy image he tried to play off. The Main Attraction had been around a long time and knew how these types of things went.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“I am going to be brutally honest with everyone right now and I personally hope that Drake is listening. If you even think about getting involved. If you even think about screwing me over. If you even think about so much a putting your hands on anyone in this match. I am going to personally roll out of the ring and kick your teeth straight down your throat. You’ll be shitting them out for weeks and weeks to come. Trust me I am a man of my word, and this will be something that comes true.”

Anytime that Carter made a statement. Regardless if others believed him or not. It was a true statement as long as he was concerned and in this case. Considering he had an issue with Drake and considering he wanted to make sure things got called right down the middle. He honestly wouldn’t have any issue hitting that superkick of his.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“Now, I’m not so much as worried about Gabriel being the referee. He honestly does seem like a pretty stand up guy. He comes off as someone that would call it down the middle. Honestly, he wouldn’t really gain anything out of screwing one person over the other. Least in my mind he doesn’t gain anything. But just for hypothetical purposes and just in case Gabriel gets this wild hair up his ass. He’s looking at the same fate if he does anything aside from be fair with this match. So, for your well being Gabriel much like Drake. Be smart and stay out of this match aside from what you need to do to be involved.”

Again he was putting people on notice and that very well could be a bad thing if those people took offense to his comments. At the same time if they did take offense to them and decided to take matter into their own hands. Carter wa going to make them pay for it a little later on.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“With that being said allow me to turn my attention to the actual match itself. Ya know, I think I have made it clear in the past. I’m not exactly keen on Tag Teams. I was apart of one back in the day and those days were fun. They helped me establish myself, but those days are behind me. Something that people didn’t seem to understand considering when I first got here. I was forced to form a tag team with Ace Baldwin of all people right off the bat. Granted we won the tag titles... but that was thanks to me. Heck, come to think of it every match I won was because of me because he refused to pull his own weight.”

Carter paused as he shook his head once again. Remembering that time was painful as he didn’t really care for anything that he had to deal with when it came to Ace. Thankfully those days were behind him or at least he thought anyways.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“Once I got done with that sorry excuse for a wrestler that went running back to Glorious Idiotic Wrestling because I outshined him in every way and he couldn’t take looking like a jobber next to someone like me. I thought I was over the days of a tag team, but here I am finding myself in another one. And the vibe I’m getting isn’t exactly a good one, because while Simon might be the champion. While Simon might have a lot going for him. He’s done said it himself he isn’t anything special in Tag Teams and his record isn’t all that great. All sorts of red flags right there.”

That wasn’t a good thing if what was being said was true. Because essentially it sounded like Kevin was going to be going at it alone almost like it was a handicap match of some sorts. Now granted it was most likely not meant to come off like that completely but that’s the way it did sound and it sounded like Kevin had a long night ahead of him.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“Simon himself pointed all of this out. So it’s not like I’m turning nothing into something. I’m going off facts and what the man said and it sounds like to me I might be on my own out there tonight. To be honest, I’m kind of used to it when it comes to tag matches. But if that’ how it’s going to be then Simon needs to understand this much. I’m not letting you take credit for this win when we do come out on top. You done said I could be on my own and you done said I might have to put this team on my back. Fine by me, but rest assured if I get us the win. I’m going to be the one that gets credit for it and not you.”

Carter looked right at the cameras when making that statement as he was serious as one could get.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“Honestly though that’s neither here nor there because where my attention needs to go is to Nick Jones and Jordan Williams. You know the two guys walking around as allies. The two guys acting like they're the best of friends and the two guys that are standing in front of me having my hand raised in victory tonight. Don’t get me wrong I know just based on the fact that they are allies and that they are friends that’s going to put Simon and I at a disadvantage. But here’s the thing this isn’t the first time and it won’t be the last time I find myself at a disadvantage. As a matter of fact I thrive off situations like this because it forces me to be at the top of my game. Sure enough when I get in the ring tonight that’s where I am going to be at.”

There were a lot of people in this business that liked it when thing were easy for them. There were people that didn’t like going all out. That wasn’t Kevin he wanted things to be hard on him. He wanted it to feel like he had to go all out. He wanted a challenge that was going to make him dig deeper than he had ever dug before. This was without a doubt one of those times.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“Jordan... I am not sure if you know this or not, but I have an issue with you. I have an issue with you because when I got suspended months ago. You went to face Spike for the Heavyweight Championship. That was a spot that was meant to be mine. Not only did you take the spot but you went on to become the Heavyweight Champion. Now sure, I can blame you for taking something like that because I’d done the same thing had the roles been reversed. It doesn’t change the fact that was still my spot. It doesn’t change the fact you did what I wanted to do. From that day on, I guess you could say I was jealous but I always promised myself that when the time came. I’d prove that you weren’t better than me and that you weren’t the man for the job.”

Carter looked directly into the camera when making those comments. It was something that he wanted to make sure stuck out like a sore thumb when Jordan did get around to hearing this. Because it was quite clear The Main Attraction was gunning for him and it was going to turn out bad for Jordan if he didn’t come with his best.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“This is how I see tonight when it comes to us standing in the middle of that ring. I look at it as an opportunity to get in the ring with you and back up my points. I look at it as a chance to get you in the ring and show you that you aren’t better than me. To show you that you didn’t deserve that spot over me. To show you that you didn’t deserve to win the Heavyweight Championship before I did. Call it me being bitter. Call it me being sour. Call it me being jealous. Because in this specific case I can agree with you on that, but as bitter, as sour, and as jealous as I might be. I know that I can back up what I’m saying and that’s the plan. So, I suggest that you are prepared to go toe to toe with me Jordan or you’re going to get left in the dust.”

It was no secret that Kevin was known for having an ego and known for selling his opponents shore. Granted things had really changed in the last couple months. That ego wasn’t as bad and the arrogance had gone away for the most part but when he believed in himself.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“And then there’s you Nick. Maybe, I’m wrong for this but I don’t know who you are. I don’t know anything about you. I haven’t bothered to look anything up involving you. I never actually cared to, but I guess with this title match coming up in two weeks I don’t have much of a choice. However even going into this match, I haven’t bothered to look that much up. Something just gives me the vibe that you aren’t much of a challenge. Something tells me that you wouldn’t bring too much to the match that I need to be worried about. I could be wrong, guess we’ll find out soon enough won’t we?”

Again he simply smirked as he knew that he was on a roll at this point and he knew that he was going to have to do. It was going to come down to which team wanted it more but judging by Carter’s reaction. He was the one that wanted it more and very well could be the one carrying the team on his shoulder. Carter then proceeded to speak out for the last time.

▪ KEVIN CARTER
-- the main attraction™
“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again folks. Some of you love me. Some of you hate me. Some of you are even indifferent on me. But the fact still remains that I put asses in those seats because I give it everything I got every single time I step through those ropes. I am the main attraction. I’m what everyone wants to see and tonight win, lose, or draw. I’m going to steal the show because at the end of the day that’s what I do!”

For a few seconds Carter looked right at the cameras with that smirk of his as it was pretty obvious what his plan was for the night. He was going to give it everything he had tonight. Granted there was still so much that could come into play and granted it was a situation that could go either way. At least people knew The Main Attraction wasn’t going to slack and that he was going to leave it all on the line. With that being said the cameras slowly faded out to black leaving the people wondering and waiting for the outcome on tonight’s Climax Control.