Author Topic: » Politics: The Cop Out For Everything  (Read 339 times)

Offline Damien Kingston

• View Profile
    • Damien Kingston
» Politics: The Cop Out For Everything
« on: July 19, 2013, 01:40:10 PM »

\'user

» HIGH STANDARDS

Climax Control last week featured the official debut of “The Man Of Liberty” Damien Kingston. In the few minutes he spent talking to everyone in attendance that night. It didn’t take him long to establish that he was no hero. He wasn’t there to be cheered. He wasn’t there to make friends. He wasn’t there to do anything aside from avenge the wrestling business and become the SCW Heavyweight Champion. Something that he made very clear that no one and nothing would stop him from doing.

Some pretty big comments for someone that was fresh to a company to make. In a sense he was setting some pretty high standards. Setting high standards could be a good thing or it could be a bad thing just depending on how someone looked at it. None the less it had been said and now it was time to see what he could bring to the table. In fact this week on Climax Control, Kingston would find himself having his very first match with the company. It was a Triple Threat Match featuring himself, Jericho Hill, and another new guy: Nathaniel Havok.

Jericho Hill was someone that was making waves in the company. He was someone that had a lot of attention on him that was slowly starting to slip away. Havok was a big name from another promotion and he too was setting some high standards with some of his remarks. Therefore people were going to have eyes on him and then there was Kingston whom would have eyes on him as well. Someone that was going to have to step up to the plate and prove himself. It was going to be an interesting matchup where only one of them could win. Which one would it be? Be sure to tune into this Sunday’s Climax Control to find out. It’s not going to be a show you want to miss!

» LET’S TALK BUSINESS

Climax Control had been kicking ass all night long. Hot Stuff: Mark Word found himself walking down the hall of the arena as he reached the door that led to his office. He grabbed the door handle twisting it open and headed inside. What he was met with wasn’t something he was expecting. Sitting there at the desk of Hot Stuff with his feet propped up was none other than newly signed star, Damien Kingston. Almost right away the boss let his voice be heard.

▪ HOT STUFF: Uh... can I help you?

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: You the man in charge around here?

▪ HOT STUFF: That I am...

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Then yes... yes you can help me.

Kingston at that point took his feet off the desk as he pulled himself out of the chair. He walked around the desk standing in front of Hot Stuff but making sure to lean against the desk. Almost like he was the one that owned the place and that very well may end up blowing up in his face.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: I’d like to assume you’re a smart boss. You did sign me after all. Now with that being said I think it’s safe to say that you saw my debut out there a few minutes ago. The name is Damien Kingston. I’m the guy that’s going to avenge this business and take your company to new heights.

▪ HOT STUFF: Alright then. I did see the debut. Impressive. Looking forward to seeing more from you. Never the less though that doesn’t explain to me what you want? Or why you’re in my office sitting in my chair uninvited. Care to start explaining yourself sometime?

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Calm down there boss man. No need to get your tie all in a knot. I can explain myself. See, as you heard out there what my goals are. I’m here to formally request a SCW Heavyweight Championship title shot against whomever is champion... No, I don’t know his name because it doesn’t make a difference to me one way or the other.

▪ HOT STUFF: How nice of you to be so formal in asking, but this isn’t going to be a decision you are fond of. Because I’m going to formally decline your request.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Yeah, see maybe you didn’t hear everything out there. I’m a veteran in this business. I am becoming one of the biggest names in this business. Not to mention I just had a block buster movie called the Silver Surfer Origins come out. I’m a movie star. I’m good for business. I’m the hottest thing you got going for you right now. Don’t be a fool boss. Go ahead and book the match.

▪ HOT STUFF: No maybe it is you that doesn’t understand Mr. Kingston. See, I don’t care how long you have been in this business. I don’t care how big you were becoming in whatever promotion before this one. I don’t care if you’re a huge movie star and you have worked with Steven Freakin’ Spielberg! There’s a pecking order around here. There’s a system around here and you’ve got to earn the right to the title. You haven’t EARNED anything. You just got here!

It didn’t seem that Mark Ward other known as Hot Stuff was too pleased with Kingston’s comments and his demands right about now. Kingston on the other hand didn’t look too pleased that he was getting told no either. Certainly this was bound to spill over.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: You’re making a big mistake here boss. Don’t be like Brenton Cyrus. Don’t be like Mo Singh. Do what’s right before this all ends bad.

▪ HOT STUFF: Again bringing up irrelevant names here kid, and trust me I’m not the one making a mistake. You’re making the mistake in thinking that you can just come along and get what you want. Bully me into giving you what you want. You’re wrong. That’s not how it works around here, but I tell you what. Since you are so eager to get in the ring. You’re so eager to show off your talents. So eager to start climbing the SCW ladder. Fine by me, I’ll give you a match next week.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: And it’ll be against someone that isn’t worth my time. Facing anyone aside from the World Champion isn’t going to present a challenge for me. Matter of fact you can’t present a challenge for me at all... even if it was your World Champion. I’d blow right by him and kick his ass with ease. You know it and so does everyone else. So come on Hot Stuff lay it on me. Who am I going to have to beat the shit out of first? Huh?

▪ HOT STUFF: Next week you’re going to go up against Jericho Hill...

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Oooh I’m so scared... I was set to face that guy once. He tucked his tail between his legs and ran on out of the company. Making up some bogus story as to why he couldn’t face me when everyone knows he ran from me. Kudos on that choice, it’s going to blow up in your face.

▪ HOT STUFF: Are you done now? Because I wasn’t even done announcing the match before you rudely interrupted me. You’ll be facing Jericho Hill and a newly signed superstar by the name of: Nathaniel Havok. How’s that for a challenge?

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Not a challenge at all, but that’s fine boss man. I can see how you want to play this game. If you want to subject your superstars to getting their asses beat and their careers cut short for seemingly no reason at all. Then by all means go on and keep throwing me in matches like this with them. Maybe you’ll get it after this one match, but if not you’ve got no one to blame other than yourselves in the amount of bodies that begin to pile up on my quest for justice in this business.

Kingston seemingly had nothing else left to say. He pushed himself off the desk he was leaning on and walked towards the door. Without any hesitation he grabbed the door handle and twisted it pulling it open only for him to walk right on out letting the door close behind him. The line has been drawn in the sand and the first shots have been fired. Now it was just a matter of seeing if Kingston had any aim with those shots and if he could be deadly with them. The entire SCW would find out in one week’s time. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. It was a guarantee.

» POLITICS: THE COP OUT FOR EVERYTHING

We were several days away from Clima Control. It was being talked about as a big week for Sin City Wrestling. It was also going to be big night for two superstars. Those superstars being Damien Kingston and Nathaniel Havok. Reason being? The two of them were going to be featured in a Triple Threat Match with each other and Jericho Hill as their first official match in the company. Both men would have all eyes on them as people were going to want to see what the two of them could bring to the table.

On that note there was a SCW camera crew on hand from the city of New York. Trust there was a reason for it as the cameras proceeded to open up. Standing there leaning against a wall in a barely lit alley was one of the newest editions to the roster, Damien Kingston or as he referred to himself: the Man of Liberty. He had his hood up to his jacket as his eyes set forward to the cameras there in front of him. That’s when he began to speak out to those listening and watching.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: So this Sunday Night... I find myself competing in my first match with Sin City Wrestling. From what I hear I’m going to open up the show in a Triple Threat match. A triple threat match that involves yours truly, the man of liberty. Jericho Hill and someone by the name of Nathaniel Havok.

Kingston proceeded to pause for just as short moment.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Nathaniel Havok. The Newest Edition to the SCW Roster.  The self proclaimed ONLY Star in the company. And the man that seems to be butt hurt over a situation in the last company he worked for. A little company by the name of Action Packed Wrestling or APW for short. From what I heard and from what I know. APW is one of the best federations on the circuit - depending on who you ask. It’s also one of the worst federations on the circuit - again depending on who you ask. Thing at hand here deals with Nathaniel. Is his butt hurtness and his ill words towards the company justified? I’m sure everyone is wanting to know.

There was this smirk that formed over Kingston’s lips. It was a smirk that told a story and that story being that Kingston had a little something up his sleeve. Almost like he knew something and being one to never shy away from controversy. No surprise that he’d fill them all in.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Nathaniel is bitching and moaning about politics. He’s bitching and moaning about how he didn’t get this. How he didn’t get that. How he was screwed over for this person. How he was screwed over for that person. How he was giving the same speech over and over again. How he was held back and whatever else that’s been flying out of his mouth.

Kingston stood there looking at the cameras with that same straight look on his face. Didn’t appear as if he had too much emotion to share. Or maybe it was just that he didn’t care about the situation at hand. Never the less Kingston continued to stand there the same. Half cocked smirk featured and all.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Here’s what I don’t understand... how can someone like Nathaniel have all these ill things to say about a former promotion when he’s accomplished all that he’s accomplished there? He has an award for 2011 Surprise of the Year. I mean it’s quite a shock when any superstar wins more than one match in a night. He won three and in the process won two titles. He’s got an award on his best for the 2010 Match of the Year. That’s quite the impressive situation when hundreds of matches take place in the course of one year with a promotion.

A small nod came from him at the moment. One hell of a point for him to make. Just from those words Kingston knew that he’d already get some people starting to question things and starting to question Nathaniel’s remarks.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Nathaniel is a guy that won the APW Xtreme Championship on two different occasions. He is also a guy that’s held the APW World Heavyweight Championship. Something that was deemed nearly impossible to win based on the ‘intense amount of talent’ there. You know it seems to me that Nathaniel doesn’t have much of a reason to bitch. In fact I KNOW he doesn’t have a reason to bitch. Based on the simple fact Nathaniel was one of those “GUYS” in APW. One of the “TOP DOGS” and one of the “BEST” that ever existed in the company.  He was one of those guys that was everything to the company and was booked to be like the Hulk Hogan, the Stone Cold, or even the John Cena of the place. Along with so many others in that shit hole.

From the words that were coming out of his mouth. It would appear that Kingston was going for the throat of things. Going for the ‘kill’ if you will. Not that it shocked too many people. After all last week his segment was enough to get people to begin looking his way. He was certainly not a man that held back in the slightest bit.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Nathaniel has no reason to bitch and cry about all this shit he’s claiming is true. Here’s the thing just because Nathaniel was a gear on the wheel. Just because that gear got used up. Just because that gear became old. Just because that gear started to become useless. Just because the gear no longer worked and just because that gear got pulled off the wheel to be replaced by another one. Doesn’t give someone the right to go around and start bitching, crying, moaning, and whining about how they were screwed over and how politics did this to their career and how it did that to their career. How about you put you grow a set of balls and come to the conclusion that you are pure shit. You didn’t have what it took to stay at the top. You got used up and replaced, that’s all there is to it. That’s the nature of the business kid. Time to build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

Kingston shook his some. It’s like he was disgusted with Nathaniel’s actions. Based on everything that he had pieced together. Now granted there was no proof that what Kingston was saying was true but it didn’t have to be. All he had to do was create a little bit of doubt and it’d all come crashing down around Havok.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: If you want to discuss people that were really fucked over by APW Politics. Talk about Michael Harris whom is a LEGEND in this business. He signed with that company and they treated him like he had done nothing in the business. Treated him like a rookie. Treated him like he wasn’t shit to them. Jobbed him out every single chance they got. Until he finally got sick of them politics and bailed on his contract without a notice. It’s something that APW was so pissed about that they talked about it every day for months. It’s been nearly two years since Harris left that place and it still gets brought up in their podcasts. Like what the fuck are? You serious right now? That’s someone that was legit screwed by that place and would have a reason to complain.

Not too many people would know that name unless they have been paying attention for the last thirteen years. Had paid attention to promotions like WGEF, PWT, Blood Bath, and so on. However those people that did know whom Harris was would know that Kingston had one hell of a point.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Hell, Johnny Sykes is another one that can bitch about those politics. It was Sykes that was revolutionizing the Asylum brand. Closing in on becoming the World Champion. He was highly entertaining. Far more entertaining than most of the fucks that work there and he gets screwed over for the likes of a toothless fuck like Jason Kash? What a load of bullshit. He got worked over for people like Anthony Bailey and Sally - whatever her last name is... not that it matters because she’s asian. Eventually, Sykes did the same thing Harris did. Got sick of it and disappeared without a notice. To be honest I don’t blame either one of those guys. They got a right to bitch and talk shit about APW’s Politics. You on the other hand don’t and you know you don’t. You’re just trying to make a sob story for yourself to get people to feel bad for you and newsflash it isn’t going to work. Not with me or anyone else because I’m exposing you right here right now at this very moment.

Another name - one that SCW people could familiarize themselves with somewhat. Sykes was apart of The Forgotten. Granted their time was cut short due to an injury for Sykes. None the less people knew who he was and had they dug into his past would know what an amazing athlete he was and would know just how much APW screwed him.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: I’ve been screwed over by ECWF. I was screwed over by NLWF. I was becoming a star in both places. I was held down and shit in both places. Do I mention it? You damn right I do, but I don’t go bitching and crying about it. I don’t make that big of a deal out of it. Instead what I do is I find Sin City Wrestling. I sign my name on the dotted line. I prepare to make the biggest statement that has ever been seen in this company. I have the intention of knocking every single person I get in the ring with. I have intentions of beating every top guy this company has. I plan on finally making my twelve year dream a reality by becoming the SCW Heavyweight Champion. Making it my first world title reign ever. I get even and I prove people wrong - that’s what I do. Maybe you should try it.

Kingston always had a way about giving out advice. It was always advice that was helpful but it was also advice that could be deemed as cruel and come off rather rude. Not that Kingston cared in the slightest bit. It isn’t like he was out to make friends. It wasn’t like he was out to protect people’s feelings. No he was out to avenge the wrestling business and people like Nathaniel happened to be destroying it.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: See here’s the thing Nathaniel... You don’t just get to walk into SCW and pass me off as not a big deal. You can do it to Jericho Hill because he’s useless and he isn’t a big deal. Never has been and never will be. But you won’t do it to me and that’s essentially what you have done. You make it seem like you’re just going to win the world title with ease. You make it sound like it’s going to be a smooth ride to the top. It doesn’t matter where you come from. It doesn’t matter who you know in this company. It doesn’t matter who you’ve beat in this company or who you’ve teamed with in this company. I am unlike any man you’ve faced and you’re about to find out at Climax Control, I’m going to turn out to be your worst fucking nightmare.

Comments like that had been made several times over the years. From thousands of different wrestlers and no one was able to actually make statements like that come true. However with Kingston considering his history. It very much could be true, but only time would tell.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: I’m going to be your worst nightmare because I’m the one exposing you and because I’m going to be the one that doesn’t allow you to get to where you want to be. You see my whole goal is to avenge professional wrestling. It’s time for me to restore honor, respect, and liberty back into this sport. It’s time for me to make it mean something again, but the only way to do that is by getting rid of people like you. By people like you I mean the people that LIE about things. I mean the people that MAKE UP things. The people that BITCH about things. The people that CAN’T GET OVER things. The people that don’t know when to SHUT THE HELL UP and MOVE THE FUCK ON! People like you are making this sport sink. Making this sport become a joke. Making this sport become less and less than what it was meant to be. So, I’ll be damned if someone like you comes along. Passes me up and takes the spot that I want. I’ll be damned if I let you of all people Nathaniel Havok become the new SCW Heavyweight Champion where you can continue to soil the business. Over my dead body will something like that happen, and that’s exactly why I intend to kick your head smooth from your shoulders when we find ourselves in the ring with each other on Sunday.

His smirk was starting to grow more and more. Those twisted little thoughts crossing his mind. It was going to be an interesting situation in seeing how it turned out and seeing if he could be a man of his word. At least we knew for a fact that he’d do whatever it took to be a man of his word.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Feel free to bitch and whine. Feel free to go to Hot Stuff and throw a fit about how I went out of character with things. How I crossed a line. How I did this and how I did that. Because you know something Nathaniel? It isn’t going to get you anywhere, and I’m going to laugh my ass off when it blows up in your face. See, I’m not a character. I’m not someone that fears crossing lines. I’m not someone that’s afraid to break the fourth wall - if that’s what you want to call it and I’m damn sure not someone that respects someone like you when you have no respect for the business. Plain and simple Havok, that’s how it works with me. You don’t like it? Then too damn bad.

Kington gave a small shrug of his shoulders. He didn’t care of Nathaniel liked him or liked what he had to say. It was truly no concern of his at all. With that being said though, Kingston had a few last words that he wanted to share with everyone.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Don’t worry though Nathaniel... Because soon enough this will all be solved. It’ll be solved the moment I prove you aren’t shit. It’ll be solved the moment that I beat you in the middle of the ring. It’ll be solved the moment I prove that I’m better than you. Then you can run your ass right back to APW - your comfort zone. You can kiss the ass of President Jeff. You can kiss the ass of all the others that are apart of the “Cliq” and pretend that everything is peachy. Pretend that you never said a bad word about them and spend your time trashing Sin City Wrestling. At the end of the day though it’ll make no difference because all that’s going to matter is... I MADE YOU, MY BITCH!

The self-proclaimed Man of Liberty pushed himself off the wall. Taking a second to look at the cameras one final time only to turn himself and start walking down the alley. Until he disappeared into the darkness several moments later. With everything out on the table and seemingly nothing else left to say. Cameras faded out to static leaving the people wondering what would happen when Kingston and Havok found themselves in the ring with each other come Climax Control.

» YOU’RE A WASTE OF OXYGEN

Tonight was the night for SCW’s Climax Control. With that being said newly signed star, Damien Kingston found himself sitting in locker room taping up his wrists. He believed that he should have his own locker room and the fact that he didn’t was something that annoyed the hell out of him. However he was dealing with it and it wasn’t like that was the most important key of the night. The most important key would come in a few hours when the show went live and he found himself competing.

All of the sudden there was a small knock of the locker room door. Before Kingston could say anything the door came open and entering the locker room was a chick with a pretty big rack. That chick would be known in SCW as one of their exclusive interviewers, Ms. Rocky Mountains. Kingston finished the tape on his wrist, tore it off, and then stood up as the woman approached him seemingly confused.

▪ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Excuse me sir, but I’m looking for a Damien Kingston. Have you seen him?

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Are you fucking kidding me? Bitch, I am Damien Kingston. Man of Liberty. Best thing going for SCW. Movie Star. Avenger of Pro Wrestling. Do I need to go on?

▪ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Calm down there Mr. Kingston. I didn’t mean to offense. Cut me some slack here will ya? I’m getting used to the new faces around here... I had the same problem earlier when I interviewed that other new guy... Nathaniel something? Oh yeah, Nathaniel Havok.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: You mean to tell me that you interviewed Nathaniel Havok over me?!

▪ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Um yeah... Is that a sin or something? Cause a problem maybe? I mean if it did I apologize. That’s not what I was aiming to do.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Of course it’s a sin and of course it causes a problem! I am the best damn thing going for this company. I was the hottest free agent on the market and I choose this place over any other place. Not to mention I had one hell of an impressive debut last week. I’ve had people talking about me all week. On top of that I’m a hollywood stud... I think all of those are qualifications for you to have interviewed me first over some man-child whom is butt hurt over not getting what he promised in another place so he brought himself here in hopes of a new start.

He was taking some pot shots right off the bat, and it would seem like to many that he wasn’t too pleased with what was going on at the moment - especially considering the first one she didn’t conduct an interview with and he felt that he should have been. Kingston shook his head from side to side quite disappointed with the situation at hand.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Damn this place doesn’t have it’s priorities set right. Maybe, it was a HUGE mistake in me even deciding to come here.

▪ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Now don’t get too ahead of yourself. No need to be making comments like that. It was just who was there at the time. Not like I was intentionally trying to put one person over the other. But now that I’ve found you. Think I could get a few words with you before your match?

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Why should I bother? You’ve pretty much disrespected me this entire time. You’ve made it seem like other superstars have more importance than I do. You’ve basically treated me like nothing and casted me aside. I deserve better than this, but I’ll amuse you. I won’t give you too much of my time. So you better make the questions worth it.

▪ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: I think that can be arranged. As you already know about the Triple Threat Match tonight. As you already know who you are facing. In fact anyone that saw that little promo you aired worldwide the other day. They’d understand that you aren’t exactly a big fan of Nathaniel Havok. I was just wondering what your thoughts were on the other man in the match, Jericho Hill.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Jericho Hill: Waste of oxygen, enough said.

Damn, right out the bat Kingston didn’t hold back his feelings and let it be known how he felt about Jericho. Was it something that Jericho would care about? Most likely not. Is it something that others would care about? Again most likely not, but it was how he felt and he wasn’t going to hold back.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: I think it’s funny that only thing Jericho Hill is actually known for is being a creep on twitter. He thinks that he’s such a badass with the shit he talks and with his little Sons of Anarchy gimmick. He thinks he can have any woman he wants. Hell, I’m willing to bet he even gets in on some DM Sexting. Guarantee you, you go through his DMs on his twitter account and there’d be a bunch of that with several different women. That’s all the guy is known for being a Twitter Rat... No one has ever mentioned Jericho Hill as being something special inside the ring, and you know what? No one ever will because he’s not special at all.

▪ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Well, I don’t know about his personal life on twitter and I don’t know about him not being special. What I do know is Jericho Hill had made some waves around here in SCW. Him signing a deal with the company was quite a big deal and for several weeks he was red hot. I’m not so sure if it’s smart on your end to just write him off Damien.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: Good thing I didn’t ask for your opinion huh? He might have gotten some exposure. He might have been red hot for several weeks, but eventually he’s going to fade out. He always does and now that he knows that he’s facing me. It wouldn’t surprise me if he no shows and does what he did the last time we were meant to face off in ECWF. See no sooner than the match had been made the two of us one on one in the first round of the King of the Ring tournament. Jericho suddenly “had something” come up. In which was going to require him to leave the promotion. He also made reference to it being such a “big deal” that he wasn’t going to be able to work for any promotion for a long time. Yet here we are just two to three months later and he’s here in SCW... so you know that means right?

▪ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: I’m not really sure?

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: It means that Jericho Hill is a lying piece of shit and it means that he was afraid to face me. That or his ego has tricked him into thinking he’s so good that he shouldn’t lower himself facing me. I’m going to go with the first because if it was the second. I’d track him down and rip his face off. Never the less Jericho ran from me and he’s going to run from me this time around. He’s too scared to face me. He’s too scared to be exposed in front of the world. He’s too afraid to find out what happens when you face me. That’s fine though, Jericho can run like a little girl if he chooses. That’s what he does best and he’s the one that’s making himself look bad. Worst than what he would if he’d just take the ass kicking that’s coming his way by stepping into the ring with me.

▪ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Hmm that’s a pretty interesting take on things to be quite honest with you, Damien. Not sure I agree a hundred percent. Not sure if everyone else agrees a hundred percent. But it’ll be interesting to see how it all turns out in the end.

Kingston just glared at her for a second or two. He didn’t seem to pleased with the fact that she was trying to make it seem like it was something more than what he was saying. Basically making it seem like his ego was getting in the way and therefore it wasn’t being fair all the way around. He might have had an ego but it was a deserved ego and he wasn’t going to stand for this coming from her.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: I’ll tell you how it ends. It ends just like I’ve been saying with Jericho not even showing up to the match, and if he does it ends with him getting his ass kicked. See, Jericho Hill is no different than Nathaniel Havok. Jericho Hill is also a product of what’s wrong with wrestling. There’s too many womanizing playboys out there. There’s too many people that don’t care about the business out there. There’s too many people that are in the business for the fame and the fortune. There’s too many people out there that are in the business but don’t ever plan to do anything or ever plan to progress in the business. Jericho is one of those people and it pisses me off because it shits on the business that I love... but it’s all good. I’m going to avenge it one match at a time. Just wait and see, but as for now I’m done with your little questions. I have nothing more to say.

▪ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS: Well then Mr. Kingston, if that’s how you feel. This interview is over, but I’d like to be the first to really welcome you to SCW and wish you nothing but the best of luck out there.

▪ DAMIEN KINGSTON: I don’t need your luck. I’m talented. I was born to be in this business. I was born to be one of the best. So wishing me luck is nothing more than an insult. I also don’t give a damn about being welcomed into the company or not. I could be the most hated guy here. It wouldn’t bother me because I’m only out to do one thing and that’s become the SCW Heavyweight Champion. All just a matter of time, but for now SCW gets to watch the greatness that is the Man of Liberty!

From the facial expression he gave and the look on his face. It was pretty clear that he wasn’t joking around and that he wanted her leave right then and there. Sure enough Ms. Rocky Mountains turned herself around and proceeded to walk out of the locker room closing the door behind her. Kingston glared up at the door as he took a seat to continue finish taping up his wrists. It was going to be a long night and a night in which Kingston would have to prove himself. Something he didn’t have a problem with and it was certainly going to be a night to have all eyes on him.
user posted image