Author Topic: Tying Up Loose Ends  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Tying Up Loose Ends
« on: May 22, 2013, 11:12:42 PM »

Sasha's Origins

The scene opens up to a wide shot of Jordan Williams’ nightclub, The Enigma in New Jersey. The camera cuts to the bar where Jordan is talking with his accountant, Max Sobotka and floor manager and head bartender, Stephanie. Jordan is getting caught up with all the things that’s been going on since he’s been gone.

Stephanie: “…other than firing Theresa, not much has been going on.”

Jordan: “Why did you fire her?”

“She kept on calling in to work. I know she’s a single mom, but so am I, but I find a way to come to work.” Stephanie says.

“Damn, I liked Theresa, she was fun to be around!”

“I told her about the babysitter I have for my kid, but she never followed through with it.”

“So, did you hire anyone else or you good?”

“I’ve been interviewing a few over the past couple of days.”

“Anyone I’ll like?” Jordan says with a big grin.

“Jordan! This isn’t a strip club!”

Max: “On the contrary, studies have shown that patrons are more likely to come with good looking bartenders.” he says matter-of-factly.

Stephanie stares at Max like he’s lost his mind.

“I’m sorry honey, but I’m looking for great workers, I don’t give a damn what they look like, okay! Great workers are hard to find!”

“Come on, Stephie! Hire a great looking one, if she doesn’t work out, then we can replace her.” Jordan begs.

“Excuse me, but you gave me full autonomy to hire who I want and I want great workers…not hookers. If she looks good, then so be it! But I want workers, honey!” Stephanie says adamantly.

Jordan shrugs his shoulders, then puts his hands up in a defensive position and says: “It’s your call!”

“Thank you!”

“You’re making a mistake!” Max says.

“Don’t worry about who I hire, Max. I need people who can handle this. It gets insanely busy here. You know that. I need someone who can handle all that without getting frazzled.”

“Dude, Stephie knows what she’s doing. Just chill.” Jordan says to Max.

“Just throwing in my two cents.”

“This club is doing great…another cute face won’t bring in more people.” Stephanie says.

“True shit!!!” Jordan quickly says. “All I know is the bank account keeps growing, so we’re doing something right!”

“I know, boss. I’m the one who counts the money.”

“And you’re doing a great job at it. Just make sure to continue to cut corners with the taxes as much as possible!”

“That’s why you pay you me so handsomely.” Max says with a toothy grin.

“Not just that, but because I trust that you won’t screw me over.”

“I would do no such thing, boss!” Max says in a worried tone.

“That’s the point I’m making, Maxamillion! You worship the ground I walk on!” Jordan says bluntly.

Max looks embarrassed as Stephanie giggles.

Max whispers to Jordan: “You said you were going to stop saying that in front of people” he says as he clears his throat.

Jordan slaps Max on the back and says: “Dude, Stephie knows this man…the whole world knows!!!”

Jordan starts laughing, then turns to walk upstairs to his office.

Max tries to save face and says: “He’s just kidding…”

Stephanie laughs, then says: “You really do…how cute!” she says as she walks into the backroom to start prepping for the opening of the club in a couple of hours.

Max sniffs the air and says to himself: “Is it that obvious?” he says with a peculiar look on his face.

Max then walks up to Jordan’s office. Max knocks at Jordan door and Jordan yells for him to come in. Jordan is sitting in his plush chair with his feet on the desk, texting.

Max: “Busy?”

“Yes! I’m texting my love!”

“Who…if you don’t mind me asking?”

“Who? You say that like I have more than one!”

“You do, actually, boss.”

Jordan thinks on it for a moment, then says: “Yeah, you’re right. Nah, Shannon…the chick from London.”

“Oh…since when did you start talking to her again?”

“She was in New York for a couple of months, so I we hung out a few times before she went back home.”

“Nice!”

“I think I might love her, man. This chick is fucking awesome!”

“If you don’t mind me asking…she’s not pregnant again, is she?” Max says as he braces for Jordan’s backlash.

Jordan glares at Max, then says: “Why the hell would you bring that up?”

During a week in London last year, while Jordan was still married; Jordan and Shannon had a fling that ended up with Shannon, but she eventually lost the baby.

“I’m sorry, boss. I..I..stupid question.”

“Yeah, that was a stupid question. Dude, what the fuck?”

“Anyways, how was your time with her?”

Jordan quickly moves on and says: “It was fantastic. She’s perfect for me. Up until now I wasn’t ready to tell her how I felt about her with everything that was going on, but I told her a few weeks back. I think I’m going to be exclusive with her for a while.”

“How so? She lives in England! How can you see her?”

“I’ll see her when I can for now. Right now we just text, Skype and talk on the phone. But Rob will let me use his plane to see her whenever I want.”

“That’s awfully expensive to do…from a numbers prospective.”

“Hey, Rob’s the billionaire! Besides, he flew to Thailand for a day just to sleep with a woman he met while on at a meeting.”

Max scratches his head and says: “Huh?”

“Yeah, he couldn’t sleep with her at the time, so he came back a week later to do sleep with her!” Jordan says with a laugh. “He’s so damn stupid!” he says while still laughing.

Max lets out a fake laugh.

Max: “So you’re really serious about this Shannon, huh?”

“I guess so, yeah.”

“Well if you want to be exclusive with someone, why don’t you get back together with Vanessa?”

Vanessa is Jordan’s soon to be ex-wife.

Jordan immediately says: “Okay Max, where’s the heat??? Every time I’m here, you ride my dick about something! Never fails! You always have to bust my hump, huh?”

“I’m sorry, boss.” he says with a sad face.

“Anyways…is there anything else?”

“Its just you guys belong together. You have a beautiful family…”

Jordan stares at Max and before Jordan can say something, Max cuts him off.

“So I saw that Sasha came back!”

Jordan’s attitude changes to a happier tone and says: “Yes! That was some coupe, huh?”

“Sure was! I loved Sasha when she was in Premiere Enterprises! She was lethal! She‘s just a destroyer of bodies!!!”

“Still is, shit! I thought I remembered her being a more tame than she actually is.” he says with a laugh. “I wasn’t around her a whole lot back then, but I knew she had a reputation…but I didn’t know she was this damn cut throat…with that said…I love it though!”

Max laughs and says: “Isn’t she married to Gene or Glenn?”

“Golden Glenn. I don’t think Geno is crazy enough to mess with Sasha and Geno has had his fair share of wild ones!” he says with a laugh.

“I loved Glenn and Miami Hurricane!”

“Hurricane, damn that’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. Yeah, they were bad ass, man.”

“How did you get in contact with Sasha?” Max asks.

“Christian. He was in Premiere Enterprises with Sasha, which I completely forgot.”

“Yeah, yeah! He teamed with Big Poppa Pump!”

“Right! So, apparently he still keeps in contact with everyone from PE, so he gave me her number and I pitched her the idea.”

“That’s awesome.”

“Once he gets un-kidnapped, he needs to bring the whole crew in…From Glenn to Hurricane to the Enforcers to the Mobley’s.”

“The Mobley’s were great! I loved them!”

“They’d be perfect in SCW. There would be an instant line to face then, I think Hot Stuff and I would be fighting to face them first!” he says with a small laugh.

“Or it could be Hot ‘n’ Sexy against The Mobley’s!” Max suggests.

“Great idea! I gotta get on the phone with them ASAP!” he says jokingly.

Supremacy No More?

The scene opens up to a shot inside Hot Stuff Mark Ward’s office in SCW Headquarters in Las Vegas. Jordan has just walked in from taking a break from doing a photo shoot for the SCW website. Jordan is in his wrestling gear and sits his belt and a bottle of water on Mark’s desk. To those of you who are new and don’t know the back story, Jordan and Hot Stuff are best friends…Jordan trained Hot Stuff to become a wrestler. They formed the legendary team of Hot n Sexy that saw their reign of dominance stretch three federations as they simultaneously held the Tag Team Titles in all three feds. They are currently in the group Supremacy, which at one point was a four man group with HS, Jordan, current number one contender to the NeWA World Heavyweight Championship, Nick Jones and Jordan’s opponent for Lord of the Ring, Tom Dudely. Over the past few weeks Supremacy has disintegrated  to just Jordan and HS. Tom turned on Jordan during an SCW Tag Team Championship against Ace Baldwin and Kevin Carter to join Team Erik. Then just last week, Nick Jones laid out HS in the middle of the ring.

Jordan: “Damn bro, I forgot how hard it is at taking pictures. No wonder I stopped pursuing that modeling career.”

HS lets out a laugh and says: “Its not that hard, just hold still for a few seconds and its over. Its not exactly brain surgery.”

“Not if you have to take pictures for two hours straight, damn!”

“The struggle, huh bro?” HS says sarcastically. “Where’s Sasha, at?”

“They wanted to take some pictures of her by herself and then she was going on a lunch break.”

“I bet she eats gun powder!” he says jokingly.

Jordan laughs as well and says: “Man, she’s perfect though! We were walking down the strip and I started getting swamped for autographs and she got pissed cuz it was so hot out there, she pushes everyone aside and drags me along…she knocked over a kid!!!”

“That’s not nice!”

“Yes it was!” Jordan says with an evil laugh. “It made me proud!”

“Now are you suppose to be a baby face or a heel because I don’t think the fans would like you thinking a kid getting pushed on the ground would like you for that…”

“Who cares, the fans will cheer for me no matter what, bro! You know that! I cheat all the time in my matches and they still love me. I can’t do no wrong in their eyes!”

HS smiles and says: “That’s true, I wonder why the fans cheer for any of us heels.”

“Who knows. They turned me though, I gotta say.”

Jordan grabs the bottle of water and takes a long drink of it.

“Damn this water, bro. I know you got something stronger in that desk!” Jordan says.

A smile comes over Mark’s face as he reaches into the bottom drawer of his desk and he pulls out a bottle of vodka and a couple of paper cups.

“Now we’re talking!” Jordan says. “I need something to get me into second gear!”

“This will do the trick, bro!” HS says proudly as he hands Jordan a cup.

Jordan takes a couple of sips of vodka before eventually drinking it all. HS does the same and he pours himself and Jordan another cup.

“So, what’s up with that shit with Nick?”

Jordan is referring to this past week on Climax Control when their Supremacy stable mate, Nick Jones, laid out Hot Stuff with Best of All, shocking the whole world.

HS shakes his head and says: “I don’t know bro. This came out of no where. I don’t know what’s he thinking. Did he say anything to you?”

“Nope. I haven’t spoken to him since earlier Sunday. I watched everything from the gorilla position and he stormed past me. Then I followed him to the locker room and he grabbed his gear bag and left. I shot him a few texts and he hasn’t returned any of them, so I don’t know where his head is.”

“I’ll get to the bottom of this. You see what this bullshit ‘rebellion’ has done? It’s destroyed the whole fed.”

“Shit, the only ones still standing as a united group are the Sins.”

“Who knew?” HS says with a small laugh.

“Right!”

“But we got them on Team SCW, so piss on Erik. We have the quality, they just have strength in numbers.”

“I wouldn’t have joined Team SCW if Tom wouldn’t have attacked me to join Team Erik. Then that fiasco with Kevin Carter trying to steal my belt. So, I joined because I want to put those mother fuckers out for good…so if that means joining Team SCW, so be it.”

“I’m glad you joined, bro. We need all the help we can get, especially someone of your caliber, really is a huge get for us.”

“You don’t think Nick joined Team Erik, do ya?”

HS shrugs his shoulders and says: “I’m assuming he did.”

Jordan takes a sip of vodka, then says: “Shit, that sucks. Just when Supremacy was about to hold the top two titles in the Alliance. He was going to be World Champion and I’m SCW Champion.”

“I know, but we’ll get things sorted with Nick, though. Believe me. You ready for your first title defense?”

“You know it…it’s just Tom.”

HS laughs and says: “Traitor. By the way, how are you going to hire Sasha, but still get attacked anyways?” he says jokingly.

“You saw what Erik did…that little bastard handcuffed her to the top rope, or she would’ve tore his throat out.”

“I bet she’s a handful.”

Jordan laughs out loud and says: “We’d have to ask Glenn that question…but I’m not sure I want to know the answer to that. If she was I might have to…” Jordan’s words die out as he sees Sasha walk in with his peripheral vision.

Sasha: “What about Glenn?”

HS: “Erm…how he is these days?”

“Why do you care?” she fires back.

HS shakes his head while Jordan sinks in his chair a bit.

HS starts searching for an answer: “Well you know…SCW has been recruiting…and we’d love to see Glenn wrestle again…um..yeah!” HS finally spits out.

“Well, good luck with that. Don’t think he’s interested.”

“It’s a damn shame.” Jordan chimes in.

Sasha to Jordan: “You ready to go so we can finish this so I can back home?”

“Where’s the fire?”

Sasha puts her hands on her hips and Jordan pops up out of his chair.

“I’ll be back, bro. We’re going to finish these damn pictures.”

“Hey, when you’re the champ, you gotta do these things bro. Did you forget?”

“I didn’t forget…I just don’t like it!”

The scene fades as Jordan and Sasha walk back to the photography room.

Shopping With The Psycho Bitch

The scene opens back inside SCW Headquarters where Jordan and Sasha have just wrapped their photo shoot. They are walking out of the building to Jordan’s rented BMW IS C.

Sasha: “Hey, I need to go to store to get something to eat for dinner. Do you mind?”

“Do I have much of a choice?” he says with a smile.

“No.” she says seriously.

Jordan and Sasha throw their bags into the back and then get in the BMW.

“You know, Sasha…you gotta learn to smile and have fun. You take life too seriously.”

“Is there a problem with that? I don’t live in clouds…my feet are firmly planted to the ground.”

“You watch…my mission is to get you loosen up.”

Sasha scoffs at Jordan, then says: “I need to pick up some organic food, so do you know where the closest one is?”

Jordan shakes his head, then says: “No, but this grocery store I go to has a pretty big organic food selection.”

“Alright, let’s go there then.”

Jordan starts the car up and drives off as the scene fades in.

The scene fades in about twenty minutes later where Jordan and Sasha are walking into the grocery store. Jordan grabs a shopping cart, while Sasha grabs a basket. Sasha gazes at Jordan and Jordan his arms up in the air in a defensive position.

“Maybe I wanna do some shopping too, you know?”

“Come on.” she demands as she walks to the produce section.

Jordan sighs as he puts the cart back. Sasha is looking intently at the cucumbers as Jordan catches up.

“So, what’s for dinner?”

“Food.” she deadpans.

“No shit! What are you cooking?”

“Food.” she says again.

A frustrated Jordan says: “How are we suppose to be a team? I gotta get to know you better and vice versa!”

“We don’t need to be best friends, Jordan.”

“Aww why not???” Jordan says as he goes to hug Sasha.

She immediately shrugs him off as he jumps back laughing.

“Have a fucking laugh, girl…damn!”

“I know enough about you to know that I’m only here to protect you and nothing more.”

“See, that’s what wrong with be labeled a deviant and womanizer. It follows you everywhere.”

“Yes, it does.”

“What do you think they say about you?” Jordan asks.

Sasha puts some cucumbers in a sack and then in the basket before asking: “What do they say about me?”

“That you’re difficult…you’re uptight…that you’re hard to deal with that…you’re a…”

Sasha cuts him off and says: “A bitch?”

“Yes.” he says lightly.

Sasha thinks for a second and says: “…Good.” she says as she walks over to the carrots.

Jordan walks up next to Sasha and says: “Let’s get this straight, Sasha. I only want you to be my bodyguard. I don’t want kiss you, fuck you or be in a romantic relationship with you. Just because I may be a ‘womanizer’, doesn’t mean I want to be with anyone I see. I have a type and you certainly do not fit that type.”

“Great.” she says as she puts the carrots in the basket.

They walk over to the chilies as Sasha searches for green chilies.

“So, I’ll ask again, what’s for dinner?”

“Garbanzo & Tomato Gazpacho.”

“What and what?” he says confused.

She lets out a sigh and says: “Garbanzo beans and Tomato Gazpacho.”

“Oh…” he says with a sour look on his face.

“Help me find the organic Garbanzo beans.”

“Uh…okay.”

“They have to be organic. I‘ll look for the rest of stuff on this list, just find the beans.”

“Aye, Aye captain, you got it!” he says while giving Sasha a half assed salute.

Jordan walks towards the produce worker who is stocking some raisins. The guy looks up and a look of surprise and happiness comes over his face.

Guy: “Hey, you’re Jordan Williams!!!”

“Guilty as charged!” Jordan responds with his cocky grin.

“Holy shit, dude! I come to all the show in Vegas!”

“Cool, man.”

“I’m a huge fan!”

“Thank you, I appreciate it.”

“I’m sorry, can I help you with something?”

“Yes, actually. I’m looking for organic garbanzo beans.”

“I know we were out, but our truck came last night, so let me see if its in the back somewhere.”

“Sounds good, man.”

After a few minutes, the produce guy emerges from the back with a case of garbanzo beans. He hands Jordan the beans.

Jordan looks at the beans and says: “Nice, thanks!”

As Jordan turns to walk away, the produce guy says: “Excuse Jordan, if it isn’t too much trouble, can I get an autograph?”

Jordan: “Sure, it’s the least I can do for you going out of your way to get these for me.”

“Oh no! It’s my job.” he says while handing Jordan a piece of torn cardboard and a sharpie. “Sorry this is what I could find.” he says with a nervous laugh.

Jordan laughs as he takes the sharpie and cardboard and signs “Jordan Williams God of Pro Wrestling 2013”

“Thank you so much. Can I get a picture?”

Jordan sort of grins his teeth, but says: “Okay, we can get a picture. The God has things to do, but anything to satisfy his fans.”

The guy pulls out his Samsung Galaxy III to take a picture. He and Jordan hold still, when Sasha gets in between Jordan and the fan.

“What’s taking so long? I got everything I need and you’re still here getting the beans.” she says impatiently.

“Where’s the fire, Sasha?”

“Let’s go, Jordan.”

“Can I still get that picture?” the produce guy asks.

“Beat it kid!” Sasha yells.

“Geez.” the guy says before walking off.

“I hate fans.”

“He just wanted a picture with God. That doesn’t happen too often.” Jordan says seriously.

“Come on.”

Jordan shakes his head as Jordan and Sasha head towards the registers. After a few minutes, Jordan and Sasha are standing in line at the registers. An older man in a motorized cart notices Sasha as he drives past her. He’s so infatuated with her, he backs up and starts staring and admiring her assets. Jordan notices the man and tries to give him some advice.

“Uh dude, I would keep moving if I were you.” Jordan warns.

“Is she your girlfriend?”

“No.”

“Your wife?”

“No.”

“Well okay then.” he says with a slight grin.

Jordan looks at Sasha who is ignoring what’s being said.

“Excuse me, doll. I have to say, you have an absolutely tremendous body.”

“I’m telling you man, don’t say no more.” Jordan says as Sasha keeps ignoring him while she starts putting the groceries on the conveyor belt.

“Why don’t you come over here, so I can talk to you.”

Sasha turns to the man and stares at him.

“Oooo…you’re a mean one, I like that!!!” he says with his eyebrows raised and a little laugh.

“I’m going to say this once, leave me alone.” she says as she turns around to finish putting her items on the belt.

“Yeah, I’d like to rassle you! I may not look like it, but I can still git-r-done in the sack.”

Sasha turns her head slightly, staring a proverbial hole through the man.

“Hey sugar tits no need for all the…”

Before he can finish his sentence, Sasha walks over to the man and calmly grabs the bottom of his cart and dump trucks the cart and the man, who takes a vicious spill on the floor. Jordan starts laughing hysterically.

The cashier: “Oh my god!”

“She warned him!!!” Jordan yells while still laughing!

Cashier: “I gotta call…”

Before she can finish, Sasha says: “Shut up, bitch. Ring all this up and let me pay.”

The cashier does exactly what Sasha says.

“Your title…um total is $31.57.” she nervously says.

Sasha swipes her credit card, grabs the bags and her and Jordan leaves. Jordan walks backwards so he can see the man attempt to get up. As they’re leaving the cashier calls for a member of management to come to her register. At the car, Sasha puts the bags in the backseat as Jordan gets in the drivers seat.

“Damn Sasha, I’m going to love this!” he says in a giddy tone.

Sasha hops into the car and says: “Old perverted bastard.”

“Holy shit! You’re fucking awesome! I’m glad you’re my bodyguard!!!”

“Let’s go, just in case the cops show up.”

Jordan laughs and says: “Say no more!”

Jordan turns the car on and quickly backs out, then drives off as the scene fades out.

The Alliance’s First Glimpse of God

The camera pans around the crowd  in the Bellagio for a bit before focusing on the entrance and the aisle where the fans have flags and banners lined up that say “Marauder-gun”, “Emerald Dragon”, and “Jordan Williams” in Japanese characters, when "Subconscious" hit’s the PA System. The crowd erupts into cheers. The ever ominous Sasha walks out from behind the curtain first, standing with her hands on her hips as she glares at the crowd. Jordan emerges from behind Sasha and the fans reactions grow louder. Jordan has the SCW Heavyweight Championship belt around his waist as he pushes his duster back, showing it off proudly. Sasha begins walking down the aisle, with Jordan following behind her. Jordan has his arms up in the air, with his trademark smirk etched across his face. Sasha walks up the steps as Jordan climbs onto the apron. Jordan holds the ropes open for Sasha, but she just glares at him. Jordan shrugs his shoulders, then leaps over the top rope effortlessly. Jordan climbs onto the middle turnbuckle as Sasha climbs into the ring and stands next to Jordan with her arms folded, again glaring at the crowd. Jordan takes off the SCW Heavyweight Championship and holds it proudly over his head as the fans shower him with cheers and boos. Jordan leaps off the turnbuckle and asks for a microphone as he puts the SCW Championship on his shoulder. The ring announcer hands him one as Jordan waits for the cheers to die down. After a few minutes of the fans chanting “JORDAN! JORDAN! JORDAN!”, he tries to speak over them, but the cheers get louder and louder. The fans are finally get their chance to cheer Jordan, who’s been a heel for the better part of the past year.

Jordan: “Chill out, ya’ll…damn!” he says with a smile as the cheers get louder and louder.

The Bellagio starts shaking because the fans are jumping up and down chanting for Jordan. The fans have never wanted to boo Jordan. After so many years of being a baby face, Jordan turned heel, but the fans reluctantly booed him. Due to the recent turn of events of Jordan joining Team SCW, he apparently turned face in the process. Jordan looks at Sasha who just shakes her head. Eventually the fans cheers die down and Jordan begins speaking.

“God damn! You guys are fucking unbelievable!” he says humbly.

The fans cheer again as Jordan nods his head.

“When I came back to wrestling last year after an eight year hiatus, I obviously joined SCW which is about of the NeWA. I thought how cool is it that they revived the old territory system, but I never had any interest in being apart of it. SCW is my home promotion and I wanted to concentrate solely on that. I didn’t want to be a traveling champion, because I wanted to be at home with my kids. But as things tend to go with me…that didn’t go exactly to plan. Between SCW and Elite Japan Pro Wrestling, I ended wrestling full time anyways. After some deliberation a couple of months ago, Hot Stuff and Christian asked me if I would be apart of the NeWA ranking system and after some thinking, I figured why the hell not. To me, the SCW Heavyweight Championship is the most prestigious championship in the entire territory system, but before I retire, I want to be World Heavyweight Champion again!”

The fans start clapping.

“Being GPW and GCW World Heavyweight Champion was a thrill and a honor, but winning the NWA World Championship eventually would put it right there as one of the top accomplishments in my career and everyone knows…that covers a lot of ground!” he says with a laugh.

Jordan pauses for a moment as the fans continue clapping.

“So, let’s get down to the business of the evening at hand. Tonight is my first time stepping foot in a NeWA ring on an NeWA show and it just so happens to be the my first SCW Heavyweight title defense against a man…nay coward, who I once called a friend, Tom Dudely.”

The fans start booing.

“I knew Tom back in the day from GCW when was just a little shit, working opening matches, while I was main eventing pay per views and winning World Titles!”

The fans again start clapping and cheering.

“I first crossed paths with him, when myself and Beautiful Billy James were GCW World Tag Team Champions and on our path of undefeated awesomeness! Tom and his brother Richy were one of many challengers that we slayed during our undefeated run as Tag Team Champions and to be honest, I wasn’t impressed with Tom then…and I’m impressed with that traitor, now!”

Jordan pauses as he adjusts the title belt on his shoulder.

“You see, during my hiatus, Tom enjoyed a mild bit of success in other feds. And I use the term success loosely. You see, because when guys like me, Billy, Adam Rich, Hot Stuff, Damien Diamond…the list goes on and on…when we were around in GCW, Tom couldn’t sniff the main event. He could barely get past mid card status. But once we all disappeared that’s when Tom rose to the top and apparently had a run as a World Champion.”

The fans boo.

“Right! You see something Tom, occasionally, the cream doesn’t always rise to the top. Sometimes it takes being a big fish in a small pond for someone to get the success they so richly crave. See, I did it while GPW/ASFW/GCW were on fire. When we were at our peak, I was winning World Title after World Title. Wrestling against the top talents, while you were winning secondary titles.”

Jordan pauses once more as the fans clap.

“Last week you had the audacity to try to poke holes in my résumé. When we both know when our résumés are laid out next to each other, yours is written on a yellow sticky note, while mine runs thicker than The Bible, War and Peace and the Art of War combined. So before you start trying to find flaws in résumés, make sure yours stacks up before you start talking shit, okay son?”

The fans erupt into cheers at Jordan’s statement. Jordan again adjusts the SCW title on his shoulder.

“Nowadays everyone is quick to call someone a legend just because they had some success, maybe one a top title once and has some tenure. That doesn’t make you a legend. That means you were mediocre for a while and then eventually you peaked and won a top title…that’s you, Tom. You’re no legend. If your given the title of being a legend based off the stuff you’ve done, I don’t want to be a legend, because that means everyone can be one!”

The fans clap and cheer in agreement.

“My career achievements have spanned almost two decades. I’ve faced all the big names in the business and beat them all. I’ve been a multiple time World Champion, held countless World Tag Team Titles, I’ve won tournaments and battle royals against the fiercest and the best competition the world had to offer. Yet I’ve been lumped in the ‘legend’ category with someone like.”

Jordan pauses for a moment, then continues.

“That’s why I scoff at the word ‘legend’. It doesn’t mean shit to me. People say, ‘why do you call yourself the God of professional wrestling, isn‘t that a little too ego driven?’ ummm…yes, that’s the point. And so I don’t get mistaken for pseudo legends like Tom Dudely…that’s why.”

The fans clap again in agreement.

“I never had a problem with you, Tom. I questioned why Hot Stuff thought you belonged in Supremacy, but every group needs to have someone get their ass kicked and that job was yours. You had to earn your stripes to prove you could run with alpha dogs such as myself, Hot Stuff and Nick. And guess what? You couldn’t. While you were suspended, you got all bent out of shape because Nick and I were joking about you bringing coffee and donuts. If you’re that sensitive, then you don’t need to be running with us. So, I’m glad you decided to leave Supremacy, for that rudderless boat known as Team Erik. In my book, Supremacy got better by you leaving…no more weak links.”

Jordan takes the belt off his shoulder and holds it up with his left hand while admiring the belt.

“This belt is the reason why I came out of retirement, Tom. At Hostile Takeover a few weeks back, I beat Spike Staggs for it…do you honestly think that I am going to lose this belt to you? Seriously? I’m writing the last chapter to the book of my career and I’ll be damned if it ends with ‘I lost the SCW Heavyweight Championship on my very first defense against…wait for it…wait for it…Tom Dudely.’ Yeah right man, that’s now how my title reign ends. Definitely not on the first defense and damn sure not to you, Tom.” he says with a smile.

The fans cheer as Jordan hands the SCW Title to Sasha.

“Last week on Climax Control, you attacked me and left me laying in a pool of my own blood. Believe me when I say this Tom, tonight isn’t just going to be a wrestling match…I’m going to kick your ass. You’re getting your receipt for turning on me a few weeks back and for attacking me last week on CC. This match won’t be a catch-as-can-classic with headlocks and head scissors that I‘m capable of. It’s going to be high impact, strong style moves…submissions to break your bones and punches, chops, and kicks to break your spirit. I’m going to show you the difference between wrestling some nameless scrub to wrestling against a true great, who knows every trick in the book. You’re going to get it all: including my favorite…the green mist!” he says with a big grin.

The fans start rocking the arena with chants of “MARAUDER! MARAUDER! MARAUDER!”. Which is Jordan’s masked alter ego-that’s notorious for spitting the poison green mist. Jordan has returned to using the mist often in his matches for the past six months or so.

“You know its coming Tom, but the question is, can you stop it? I don’t think so. You don’t have the mental sharpness to keep up with me in this ring. I’ve been accused of being a dummy outside of the ring and its mostly accurate, but inside this ring…I’m a fucking genius!! This is your career highlight, Tom: getting a championship match against me on a Pay Per View event. I bet the pressure is getting to you, huh? I bet you can’t breathe. I bet you’re nervous…probably throwing up and/or shitting your guts out. This ain’t shit to me. I’ve been in bigger matches, Tom. One mistake is all it takes and I will capitalize on it and make you pay. One mistake, Tom and the match is over. Keep that in mind. This is your brush with true greatness. God is with you…and I’m about to beat the shit out of you. That is all!”

Jordan drops the mic as "Subconscious" plays again and the fans erupt into cheers. Jordan turns to Sasha who hands him the SCW Heavyweight Championship belt. Jordan walks to the turnbuckles and holds the SCW Title above his head and plays to the crowd to their delight. Jordan drops down of the middle rope and he and Sasha exit the ring. Jordan walks up the ramp with Sasha walking behind him. Jordan grabs a banner that says “Emerald Dragon” and holds it open proudly as Sasha stands behind him, glaring at the crowd. Jordan throws the banner back into the crowd and he and Sasha disappear behind the curtain as the scene fades out.
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]