Author Topic: A Case of Writer's Block?  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Nick Jones

• View Profile
    • Nick Jones
A Case of Writer's Block?
« on: May 16, 2013, 04:08:12 PM »
 The scene opens up outside of the large and lavish Los Angeles home of former two-time SCW Heavyweight Champion, Nick Jones.  At just that moment, a limousine pulls up into the driveway and immediately Nick steps out from the vehicle before quickly turning back and reaching his hand back in, helping his girlfriend Diana Roberts out behind him.  The two step away from the limo, arm in arm, as they are then followed, one at a time, by the entirety of Nick's personal entourage; Nick's incredibly massive but mentally deficient cousin Big B, his hired gun Tony Capicelli, his agent Jimmy Mason and his accountant Max Goldstein.  Without saying a word, Nick snaps his fingers and points towards Big B and then the trunk of the limousine.  Big B looks over at his cousin with the typical confused look he often has on his face, looking back and forth between Nick and the trunk a few times before eventually stopping and looking at Nick as he scratches his head.

Big B:  Um... that's the trunk.

Nick:  No shit, moron.  Now go unload it!

Big B:  Oh yeah, that.

Big B immediately listens to his Nick's orders and heads back to the limousine as he is joined by the limo driver, who has just made his way over there from the front seat.  As the two start to unload the trunk, the rest of the entourage go to grab their own backs while Nick and Diana seem to have no interest in waiting around, both immediately heading up the walkway to the front door and heading straight into the house.  As the couple walk into the front door, they leave it open behind them and head straight into the living room with Nick immediately plopping down on the couch and Diana following right behind as she leans up against Nick.  The two let out a deep, heavy sigh as they slink back further into the couch cushions.

Nick:  Ah, isn't it nice to finally be back home?

Diana:  You can sure say that again, babe.  After all of those weeks in being in all of those poor, filthy cities, just being back in America was an amazing treat.  But now, to finally be back in our home, a place that actually lives up to the standards we deserve, it really is magical.

Nick:  It truly makes you appreciate all you have... and how much we deserve every last bit of it.  Certainly far more than any of the scumbags we find ourselves surrounded by week after week.

Diana:  Seriously!  I mean, it's bad enough dealing with the complete jokes that populate the SCW roster, or the disgusting creeps that constantly fill the Las Vegas area, but having to deal with the poor, filthy pieces of trash that populate these other cesspools?  Ugh, I don't even want to think about it anymore.

Nick:  I don't blame you there.  I say we just put this whole experience behind us forever.  Everything we've got coming up in the next few weeks is all going to be right around here, even the NeWA show, so we can finally enjoy some extended time at home sweet home.  I can't even compare where we were to this.  It was just... just, so...

Nick seems to be at a loss for words, but that ends quickly as the familiar heavy Brooklyn Italian accent of Tony is heard chiming in, as he walks in through the front door with a load of bags under his arms.

Tony: ... friggin' awful!  Dat's what you's tryin' ta say, boss.

Nick chuckles at how his personal bodyguard felt the need to phrase that before responding to him.

Nick:  Not exactly the most eloquent way to put it, but I'm not sure I could have said it better myself.

Tony:  Screw elo-whateva'... it's friggin' true!

A mere moment later, Nick's cousin Big B comes walking into the house with bags not only under his arms, but others barely grasped in his hands and hanging on straps both off of his shoulders and around his neck.  He drops the bags near the bottom of the stairs as he turns towards the others to chime in on the conversation.

Big B:  I don't know, I actually kind of liked a lot of those places we went.

Nick rolls his eyes at his cousin and lets out a bit of a scoff as he responds to B.

Nick:  Why am I not surprised, you of all pool would like those hellholes.

Tony:  You's was just glad to finally have some otha' peoples around you's who's didn't make you da dumbest friggin' one.

Big B looks unamused as all three of Tony, Nick and Diana cannot help but burst out in laughter, bringing a bit of a pout to B's face.

Big B:  Nuh uh!  There was just some really cool stuff to see.  Plus a lot of the people were really nice.

Tony:  Yeah, 'cause dey was even dumba' than yous!

Diana:  Either that or they were probably busy robbing him and he was too stupid to notice.

As the conversation continues on, the group is finally joined by the last two of the group, Jimmy and Max, who each walk in carrying only one bag a piece, each being amongst the smallest bags that were brought into the house.  As soon as they enter, Nick immediately calls after them.

Nick:  You two, get your asses over here!

Both men immediately oblige, putting their bags down with the roster at the bottom of the steps before quickly heading over in the direction of their boss and the rest of the group.

Nick:  So what did you two think about that little tour we just wrapped up?

Jimmy and Max are both quiet at first, each man turning to look at the other for a moment before turning back towards Nick, with neither man seeming quite sure what to say.

Jimmy:  Um... I agree with whatever you thought, baby.

Max:  Yeah, me too!

Nick cannot help but laugh and shake his head at the meekness of the two least physically capable members of his entourage.

Nick:  Nice try, but I'm just curious if you actually agree with this big doofus, or if it's just him.  So let's hear it, tell me what you really think.

Nick looks to the two of them and waits for a response, but gets nothing other than completely silence from them both.  After a waiting a bit, Nick cannot help but to prod them a bit more.

Nick:  Come on, really?  You've got nothing?  Come on Maxy-boy, you always have something to whine about for everything we do and everywhere we go.  What have you got?

Max:  Oh gawd, it sure was difficult to keep kosher!

Nick bursts out to laughter, and is quickly joined in by the rest of the group, with the exception of Big B who looks as confused as usual and Max who simply looks around at the rest of the group inquisitively.  After the laughter dies down a bit, Nick addresses Max through some continuing chuckles.

Nick:  That wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but that's better than nothing I suppose.  I'll take that as you not being a particular fan.  What have you got, Jimmy?

Jimmy:  Well, um... uh... you see...

Nick rolls his eyes, clearly getting annoyed with this situation, and eventually waves his hand away at Jimmy.

Nick:  Yeah, alright forget it.  All of you get out of here and leave us alone.  I'm no longer amused.  It's time for me to get some much-deserved rest and relaxation, so beat it.

The group is quick to oblige, as the leave Nick and Diana behind on the couch, as each of Tony, Big B, Max and Jimmy head back over towards the stares and each grab their respective bags.  The group then all goes to head upstairs, but as they do, Jimmy slowly lingers behind, never making it a few steps up before coming to a stop.  Jimmy quietly creeps his way back down the steps, keeping his eyes on Nick the whole time, who is now leaning his head back on the couch with his eyes closed, with Diana having her eyes closed as well as she leans up against Nick's chest.  Jimmy reaches the bottom of the stairs and puts his head back down before walking back into the living room and standing in front of the couch before Nick and Diana, who are oblivious to his presence there.  Jimmy eventually loudly clears his throat in order to gain their attention, which causes Nick to lift his head up and glare at Jimmy.  Diana opens her eyes for only a brief second before seeing Jimmy and closing them again as Nick addresses his agent.

Nick:  What?  I told you to get out of here.  Listen, if you finally came up with something to say about the tour, I really don't give a crap anymore, so get lost.

Jimmy:  Nicky, baby, it's not about that.

Nick:  Well then what is it about?

Jimmy:  I just wanted to remind you that you need to...

Nick doesn't even let Jimmy finish before abruptly cutting him off.

Nick:  Whoa, whoa... let me stop you right there.  I don't know what the hell you think you're going to be telling me to do, but it's not happening.  I am FINALLY getting a chance to take a few minutes to actually relax, instead of dealing with the endless hectic crazy crap that's been going on around me, and is going to be kicking back very soon as well.  I have IMPORTANT things to worry about, not whatever petty nonsense you want to waste my time with.

Jimmy:  Yeah, but this really is important, baby.  It's that...

Nick:  No no Jimmy, I don't think you understand what important really is.  I really don't want to hear it, because the things I have coming up are things of REAL importance.  Priorities that far surpass any of the crap that you always throw at me.  These priorities don't just impact me or my career, we're talking about things that will go onto impact my entire life and ALL of your lives as well.

Jimmy:  I'm with you, baby.

Nick:  Glad to hear it.  It's about time something got through that thick skull of yours.

Jimmy:  Just one quick thing...

Nick:  Or not.  Do you know not get what the hell I am talking about?  The days are ticking away Jimmy.  For a man who refers to himself as "Money", I think you would get this more than anyone.  The next time we find ourselves back in Las Vegas, I won't be just smacking around another one of these nobodies who I could beat with my eyes closed, I will be stepping in the ring to fight for the NeWA World Heavyweight Championship.

Jimmy:  I know that, baby.

Nick:  Then you should know that until that day comes, nothing else matters.  Until I walk out of that ring with the belt wrapped around my waist, which I promise you I will, everything else is simply a waste of my time and effort.

Jimmy:  I get what you're saying, but...

Nick seems to no longer even be listening to Jimmy, as he is no longer even intentionally cutting Jimmy off, but rather just continuing on with his own thought process.  As he continues on, Nick starts to look off in the distance past Jimmy, seeming to be more thinking out loud than really conversing with his agent any longer.

Nick:  Now don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm worried about this match or anything like that.  No, no... far from it.  I mean, there's absolutely no reason that I would be.  Just look at who I'm facing.  Spike Staggs?  Give me a break.  It's not just that I know, but absolutely everybody knows that I can beat that no-talent clown without even breaking a sweat.  I've done it before and of course I will do it once again.  The very first time we stepped into an SCW ring together, I embarrassed him for the entire roster, staff and fan base to see, absolutely destroying him on my way to victory and continuing to reign supreme as SCW Heavyweight Champion.

Nick stops for a moment, a smile coming across his face as he takes a deep breath.  His line of thinking clearly changes rather quickly though, as a scowl appears across his face and there's a bit of an annoyed tone in his voice.

Nick:  I mean, yeah sure, if you want to harp on it I guess that little punk did manage to steal one cheap win from me that absolutely nobody thinks he deserved.  All he did from there is run off with MY title belt and then spend months after that doing nothing but running away from me like the scared little bitch that he is.  All of this time later, and the same man who was the TWO-TIME SCW Champion, the same man who was SCW's Wrestler of the Year and the very same man who had beaten the so-called "champion" in that first match, yours truly, Nick Jones, was never given his title rematch.  If anything, all that does is prove that he never deserved that belt, MY belt, to begin with and now is my opportunity to set that all right.  He of course wasn't good enough to hold onto that SCW belt but now... oh now I get the opportunity to take away from him the one and only thing he has left, now I get to make up for the fact that Spike was too big of a coward to give me my rightful rematch because at least the NeWA was smart enough to stop letting him run away.  Now it's time for that lifelong loser to be knocked back down to the level where he's always truly belonged.

Nick breathes heavily for a few moments as there seems to be a bit of anger in his eyes as he stares off in the distance.  Nick then suddenly shakes it off, clearly his head a bit as he continues on in a much more pleasant tone.

Nick:  The point being, it's all just a matter of focus.  I can't be bothered wasting my time on some other pointless nonsense, because it's not just a matter of some match, some grudge or even some title.  It's really a matter of everything that goes along with all of that.  This goes so far beyond that chump Spike, SCW, the entire NeWA or as difficult as this may be to believe, even beyond yours truly.  It only just begins with all of that, as I step back into the main event of a major worldwide event, in the same manner as I have before, and just as I always should be.  From there, it goes on to righting a wrong that's lasted for far too long.  Where it all ends though, where it comes to an end that surpasses all of that, is that once the match is over, once that bell rings and once I am standing in the center of that ring with my arms raised in victory, it will be about finally having an event which is going to be such a major worldwide celebration, such an unbelievable event to behold, that there will be a future holiday that will be celebrated from corner to corner on every last inch of the planet Earth, all the celebrate the way the entire planet Earth changed in an instant when Nick Jones brought the world together as he began his endless reign as the NeWA World Heavyweight Champion.

A huge smile comes across the face of Nick as he seems to have such great pride in his own statements.  Meanwhile, Jimmy has not only stopped in his attempts to interject, but clearly seems to have completely lost interest in his boss's endless self-praise, as a look of boredom takes over his face as he sort of blankly stares off into space with an empty look in his eyes.  Nick, apparently having finished his speech, turns his attention back to Jimmy and quickly gets a scowl on his face as he notices Jimmy's blank expression.  Nick moves Diana aside and stands up right in front of Jimmy, snapping his fingers in front of his face and quickly brining Jimmy out of his funk.

Nick:  Are you freakin' kidding me?  You know what?  Whatever, it doesn't matter.  The bottom line is simple, I can't be bothered wasting my time with your nagging nonsense, I've got more important matters to attend to, like focusing on being the biggest most influential superstar in the history of this business.  And, in case I need to remind you, I'm the one who signs your paycheck.  So hit the bricks, pal.

Jimmy seems unsure of how to respond or what to say, so slowly begins to step backwards away from Nick, all the while not turning away.  As Jimmy eventually gets himself back to the staircase, he stops and goes to turn away and go up, but stops and looks back at Nick again.  Jimmy seems very indecisive as he looks about ready to head back over towards Nick, but cannot quite bring himself to do it.  Nick, seeing all of this going on and clearly getting more frustrated by it with each passing moment, finally snaps.

Nick:  FINE!!! What the hell is it?!?  Get your ass over here and make it quick.

Jimmy quickly rushes over towards Nick and seems a bit nervous as he starts to speak at a very fast pace, nearly stumbling over his words in the process.

Jimmy:  Nicky, baby, you don't understand.  I'm not trying to distract you or anything, I know what's important, you're going to get that title and be an even bigger superstar baby, there's no doubt about that.

Nick:  Yeah yeah, great.  So spit it out already.  You're just starting to make me nervous dodging the point.

Jimmy:  It's not that I don't trust you or anything baby, so I'm sure you've taken care of this already.  It's just that, I haven't seen or heard anything about it, so I couldn't be sure.  So I just wanted to remind you about it, just in case, you know, it wasn't quite finished or anything.  That's all, baby.

Nick:  If WHAT wasn't finished?!?  I swear to God Jimmy, if you don't get to the damn point I'm going to beat it out of you.

Jimmy:  It's just... the book.

Nick:  Yeah, what about it?

Jimmy:  Well tomorrow's the day, you see.  That's when we promised the publishers that we would finally have them the first completed draft of the book.  They said they were tired of the delays, so if they didn't get the draft tomorrow, they weren't going to publish it.  So we have got to have it to them tomorrow.  They've got someone coming to pick it up first thing in the morning, baby!

Nick's eyes go a bit wide at this reminder from Jimmy, but he does his best to quickly shrug it off and act as casual about it as possibly, despite the clear nervousness that is showing through.

Nick:  Oh, well um... yeah, of course THAT.  I mean, DUH!  You think I didn't know about that?  That was so obvious I figured it wasn't even worth mentioning.

After hearing Nick's response, Jimmy lets out a big sigh of relief as a smile appears across his face.

Jimmy:  That's great to hear, baby!  I'm so sorry I ever doubted you, I just know how much you've got going on.  I was afraid you might not have had the time to get it all done, or even just forgot all about it.

Nick:  Are you kidding me?  Of course I remembered all about it.  Jeez, what do you take me for?  Some kind of idiot or something?

Jimmy:  No, baby, of course not!  You're money, baby!

Nick:  Exactly.  I'd have to be as dumb as that big oaf of a cousin of mine to forget something like that.

Jimmy:  This is so great, baby!  So do you want to just hand it over to me and I'll have it ready for them as soon as they show up in the morning?

Nick:  Oh, um... yeah, about that.  I can't give it to you right now, because... I need to print it out.  Yeah, that's all.  Just print it out, bind it all up to look nice.  You know how it is, want to put on a nice presentation.  I was planning on taking care of that tonight all along, and it'll be sitting there ready to head out the door for the morning.

Jimmy:  Oh ok, great.  Let me know if you need any help with that.

Nick:  Nope, nope.  I've got it all under control.  So why don't you just... go somewhere else.  And I'll wrap this up.

Jimmy:  Ok, well I'm going to head upstairs and pack.

Nick:  Yes! Upstairs!  That's perfect!

Jimmy gives Nick an odd look, not quite sure why his boss is acting so peculiarly, but knows better than to ask any questions.  Jimmy shrugs his shoulders and then turns back towards the main entry area, grabbing his back and then going straight up the stairs as Nick watches him the entire time.  Before Jimmy gets out of sight, Nick suddenly calls after him, causing Jimmy to stop.

Nick:  Um, wait a second.  What time are they coming tomorrow?

Jimmy:  10 AM?

Nick:  10?!?

Jimmy:  Yeah, why?  Is that a problem?

Nick:  No, of course not.  Not a problem at all.  Just checking is all.  10 AM... great.  That should be just fantastic.

Jimmy shrugs his shoulders at his boss's reaction and continues back up the stairs.  As soon as Jimmy makes it upstairs and disappears down the hallway, Nick immediately starts pacing back and forth at a rapid speed.

Nick:  Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!

Diana, finally coming out of her sleepy daze, sits up on the couch and rubs her eyes.  She then watches on as Nick nervously paces and mumbles to himself.

Diana:  What is it Nicky?

Nick:  Didn't you just hear what Jimmy said?

Diana:  Yeah, you've known about this for months.  What's the big deal?

Nick:  The big deal?!?  The big deal is it's not freakin' done!

Diana:  Of course it's not.  Why am I not surprised?  Well how much do you have left to do.

Nick stops and seems to be thinking about that question for a while.

Nick:  Um... well, I'm not sure really.

Diana:  What do you mean you're not sure.  It's YOUR book!  Wait a second, how long has it been since you even worked on this thing?

Nick:  That would be, let's see... um...

Nick rubs his chin as he thinks it over for a bit.

Nick:  The last time we even really talked about it at all was on February 22nd.

Diana:  Oh my God, it's been that long?!?  Are you serious?!?

Diana suddenly stops as she seems to come to a realization.

Diana:  Wait a second, how could you possibly know the last time you worked on that book so precisely?

Nick:  Well that was the last time it was brought up in a roleplay.

Diana:  Brought up in a what-now?

Nick stares directly into the camera for a moment, completely silently, before turning his attention back to Diana.

Nick:  Never mind, just forget it.  The point is, I have GOT to get this done tonight.

Diana:  Then you better get cracking.

Nick:  So much for us relaxing tonight, huh?

Diana:  I don't know about "us", but I've got no reason not to still relax tonight.  This is your book, honey, not mine.  I'm going to lay down.  Best of luck to you.

Diana gets up from the couch and gives Nick a quick kiss on the cheek before heading over to the stares.  Diana walks right past the remaining bags at the bottom of the stairs, clearly having no interest in lifting any of them as she heads straight upstairs.  Nick lets out a sigh and then turns and walks through a doorway into an adjoining office off of the living room.  Nick walks around the room and goes up behind a desk, pulling out a big leather chair from behind it and plopping down into it.  Nick then sits there for a bit, staring at the computer screen in front of him.

Nick:  This... is going to suck.  I guess I might as well try to get this over with.

Nick cracks his knuckles and stretches out his arms before then pulling himself in closer to the desk and pulling the computer keyboard right in front of him.  Nick puts his hands down on the keyboard, yet doesn't type a single letter.  After a couple of seconds, Nick pulls his hands away from the keyboard and starts to tap himself on the chin.

Nick:  Where the hell did I save this damn thing?

Nick grabs the mouse and starts to click all around as he tries to track down what he had already written up previously.  After some time of this, a smile comes across his face.

Nick:  Ah, there it is!  "This stupid ass waste of my time.docx", huh?  Clearly I was just as excited about it last time I was working on this damn thing.  Oh well, time to get writing.

Nick puts his hands back to the keyboard and blankly stares at the computer screen once again.

Nick:  What to say... what to say.

After some time of this, Nick suddenly pushes himself back away from the desk and gets up from his chair.

Nick:  Screw this, I need a drink.

Nick walks around the desk and then heads through the living room and off towards the kitchen as the scene slowly fades.

Later that night...

The scene opens back up in the office area, focused on Nick's desk.  It seems to be almost completely pitch black in the entire house, save one desk lamp that is on and the light emitting from the computer monitor.  Meanwhile, Nick is seen sitting in the chair behind the desk, but has his head laying in his arm on top of the desk.  It quickly becomes apparent that Nick is doing more than just relaxing, as the sounds of snoring can be heard coming from the SCW superstar.  As the shot continues to focus on the passed out Jones, suddenly two figures emerge from the shadows right behind Nick.  As the light catches their faces, it becomes clear that the individuals are none other than two of Nick's own entourage, Big B and Tony.  The two look at each other silently and shrug at one another, seeming to want to wake up their boss but not quite sure of how to proceed with that.  Big B then decides to take action, slowly leaning down close to Nick's head and whispering to him.

Big B:  Hey cuz.

The sound clearly immediately grabs Nick's attention, as he instantly sits up in his chair in a flash, while throwing his right arm back to crack right into the face of Big B, sending his cousin sprawling backward and crashing down onto the floor, clutching his face in pain as he screams out.

Big B: OOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!

In one fluid motion, Nick then pops up out his chair and spins around towards Tony, grabbing him by the shirt and pulling his arm back and ready to strike.  However, just before he swings towards Tony, he seems to have become conscious of who it is and instead lowers his arm.

Nick:  Oh man, sorry about that Tony.

Nick then lets go of Tony's shirt and straightens it out a bit for him before patting him on the back.

Tony:  No problem, boss.  Nuttin' ta worry 'bout.  Besides, I's told dat idiot cousin of yours we shouldna snuck up on yous like dat.

Nick:  Exactly.  Why do you think I didn't apologize to that giant buffoon?  He deserved what he got.

Nick then turns his attention back to Big B, looking down at him as he lays on the ground and is still groaning in pain.

Nick:  Oh, get up you big baby!

Tony goes over to Big B and grabs him under the arm, pulling him up to his feet as B quiets down and lets go of his face.  He then looks over to his cousin with a bit of a pout on his face, as he speaks to him in the quiet and meek tone of a child who had gotten in trouble.

Big B:  Sorry I scared you when I woke you up.

Nick:  As you very well should be.

B seems to be taken back by Nick's response, and seems to be waiting for something more from his cousin.  When it never comes, Big B follows up, this time sounding a bit annoyed.

Big B:  Don't you have anything you want to say to me?

Nick blatantly overacts, making a point to make a scene out of the idea that he is thinking that over, as he puts his elbow in one hand while tapping himself on the head over and over with the other.

Nick:  Hmmmmmm... now let me think about that.

Nick continues this one for a bit more before eventually lowering his arms and simply looking at his cousin as he shakes his head and shrugs.

Nick:  Nope.  Nothing that I can think of.

Big B:  But...

Big B seems upset by this as Tony and Nick both ignore him, going back to the original point of their presence there.

Tony:  So boss,  you's told us ta check on yas during da night.  So dat's why we're here... what's up?

Nick:  I remember and I appreciate that.  Frankly, I really wish I could just keep sleeping, but this crap needs to get done tonight.

Tony:  Yeah?  What da frig is you's doin' dat you's gotta be stayin' up all night?

Nick:  This damn book, that's what.  Don't get me wrong, I already had a lot of done before this, and sure I got a decent more done before I passed out, but the problem is, this thing needs to be done by tomorrow morning.

Big B:  You're book is getting published tomorrow morning?!?  That's awesome!

Nick:  No you big doofus!  But I do need to have a first completed draft to the publisher.  So worst case scenario, even if it's not great I can still go back and edit and change crap later, but I also can't hand them half of a book and get away with it either.  So that means I just need to write up as much as humanly possible in the next, oh...

Looks at his watch and his guys go wide as he realizes what time it is.

Nick:  8 hours?!?  Oh shit!

Tony:  If you's want I can just kick dat delivery guys ass when he shows up.

Nick:  While I appreciate the thought, this is one instance I don't think that type of plan is really going to work.

Tony:  I dunno, dat always works fer me.

Nick:  Yeah, but not so much when you're dealing with million dollar executives for a billion dollar company who you are in the process of trying to convince NOT to tell you to go screw yourself.

Tony simply looks at his boss and shrugs while Nick tries to think things over.  Meanwhile, Big B's mood has clearly perked up, as he seems to be excited at the prospect of being involved with all of this.

Big B:  There's got to be some way we can help!  What can we do?  Huh, cuz?  What?

Nick:  You can start off by getting the hell out of my face and um... getting me a cup of coffee.

Big B:  You got it cuz!

Big B runs off rather excitedly, quite happy to be doing what he clearly sees as helping out with the situation.  Meanwhile, as soon as he's out of sight, both Tony and Nick seem glad that he's gone.

Tony:  A'ight, forget dat mook.  Whatdaya really need dat I can take care of?

Nick:  I think I actually have a plan, but I have to have to admit this, but with only 8 hours left...

Looks off towards where Big B just disappeared at lets out a sigh.

Nick:  ... I'm going to need his help too.  God, that frightens me.

Tony:  So what's da plan?  Let's do dis!

Nick:  You should probably pull up a chair, this is going to take a while.

Tony grabs one of the small wooden chairs setup on the other side of the desk and pulls it in closer to Nick's desk before sitting down in it.  The two then start to quietly speak to one another as the seem to talk over the plan, but the words not quite audible, as the scene fades.

The next morning...

The scene opens back up in the living room of Nick's home and it becomes the hours that have gone by since this was last seen were quite eventful, as the entire area looks like a complete mess.  There is countless amounts of empty boxes and cups left behind from food and drinks, particularly of coffee, thrown all about the room.  There are also multiple stacks of papers piled up in different areas, some crumpled up and tossed aside as garbage, while others seem to be a bit more neatly organized.  Each of these piles also seems to be accompanied by one of the three men seen the night before.  Nick is still at his desk, laying across the top of it with a stack of papers next to him.  Tony is sprawled out along the couch, as the coffee table in front of the couch has another stack of paper.  And finally, Big B is sleeping on the floor, using a third large stack as a pillow, as his head lays propped up on top of it.  It is just then, the doorbell is heard ringing.  The sound causes Nick's head to pop up and he immediately stumbles up from on top of the desk and looks around in a bit of a panic.  Nick then looks down at his watch and becomes even more panicked.  At the same time, the sound of someone running down the steps can be heard, and as the camera pans around it is revealed to be none other than Nick's agent, Jimmy.

Jimmy:  I got it, that's going to be the...

Jimmy stops in his tracks once he is half way down the steps and the scene inside of the living room comes into view.

Jimmy:  What the hell happened here?

Nick looks rather annoyed at the question and waves Jimmy off as he snaps back.

Nick:  Don't worry about it, just answer the damn door!

Jimmy obliges and continues on down the steps and reaches the front door and opens it up.  Standing in front of the door is a delivery man in a uniform and an empty box in his hands.

Delivery Man:  Excuse me, sir.  Are you Nick Jones?

Nick, having heard the question, can be heard in the background scoffing at the thought.

Jimmy:  No, I'm Jimmy Money, baby!

Delivery Man:  Oh, I'm sorry.  Could you inform Mr. Jones that I'm here to pick up the draft of his book?

Jimmy:  Sure thing, baby.  Hold on one second.

Jimmy turns around to head back inside as he calls for Nick.

Jimmy:  Hey Ni...

Jimmy stops short as he nearly collides right into Nick, who is now standing right behind him.

Jimmy:  Oh, hey.  It's the guy from the publisher, here to pick up the book.

Nick doesn't even acknowledge Jimmy, instead pushing straight past him and addresses the man standing at the door.

Nick:  So yeah, about that whole, um... book thing.  You just... you stay right here.

Not allowing the man to enter his home, Nick quickly goes to slam the door shut.  Jimmy manages to catch the door before it crashes closed while Nick turns and storms off.  Jimmy watches Nick with a bit of confusion before eventually turning back to the man at the door.

Jimmy:  Sorry about that, baby.  Here, let me take that from you.  Just give us a minute and we'll be right back with that book.

Jimmy grabs the box from the man and closes the door.  Jimmy then turns back and approaches Nick, who is now standing in the middle of the living room, looking at the mess that surrounds him.

Jimmy:  What's going on, baby?  Everything alright.

Nick:  Yeah, um... fine.  I just, uh... didn't want that guy to see what a mess this place is, that's all.

Jimmy:  Oh ok, fair enough.

Jimmy then walks right up to Nick and hands the delivery box over to him.

Jimmy:  There you go, baby.  Just throw the book in there and I'll send this guy on his way.

Nick:  That might just be a minute.

Jimmy:  What are you talking about, baby?

Jimmy then notices where Nick is looking, and sees the countless pages strewn all around the door and the expression on his face immediately changes.

Jimmy:  What the hell is going on here?!  Are you kidding me with this crap?!?  The guy is here NOW and THIS is what you've got for him?!?

Nick:  Will you back the hell off?  There's a method to my madness.  Just give me one damn minute and we'll have all of this crap together in no time.  So just shut your damn mouth for a second and let me think.  I need to concentrate!

Nick slowly turns around in circles, looking at the entire mess that surrounds them and after a bit, immediately heads straight over towards where his desk is.  Nick takes the pile of papers there and straightens them up a little bit, before lifting them all up on his arms.  Nick then runs back to the middle of the room and looks around again.  Nick goes to bend down for something else, but finds it too awkward with his arms already filled.  Nick then turns to look back at Jimmy.

Nick:  Here, make yourself useful for a damn change.  Hold this!

Nick shoves the stack of papers into Jimmy's arms and then immediately turns back around towards the coffee table.  Nick then makes a move for a large pile of papers there and takes Tony's foot, which is on top of the stack, and shoves it off.  The quick jolt wakens Tony, who immediately sits up on the couch and looks at Nick through half-closed eyes.

Tony:  Everyt'in' alright, boss?

Nick:  Yeah yeah, fine.  Listen, you're done with this, right?

Tony:  You's knows it boss.  All done, just like ya asked.

Nick grabs the stack of papers and then turns back towards Jimmy and is about to add them to the stack on his arms, but suddenly stops himself as he gives Jimmy a disgusted look.

Nick:  What's your problem man?  You trying to screw me over here.  The book needs to go in the right order, DUH!  What are you some kind of idiot?

Jimmy, clearly having no idea what Nick is talking about, simply gives him a look of confusion.

Nick:  Flip it over, dumbass!

Jimmy looks down at the papers in his hands and then quickly flips the stack over, so that it is now pointing face down.  Nick then takes the second stack he has and places it into Jimmy's arms, directly on top of the other stack, also pointing these papers face down.

Jimmy:  Okay then, there you go.  We good to go, baby?

Nick:  No, if we were I would have told you that.  Now shut up and stay still.

Jimmy stands there, doing his best to keep a hold of all of the massive stack of loose paper that is in his arms, as Nick turns and walks towards the sleeping body of Big B that is lays on the ground.  Nick does not even hesitate when he gets there, taking his foot and kicking Big B right over, knocking him off of the third stack of paper in the process.

Big B:  Ow!  What was that for!

Nick:  You were in the way.  I need these pages of the book.  You done?

Big B:  Yeah, I'm done.  No need to kick me though.

Nick:  There was also no need for you to sleep on my book and drool all over it, but you did that.  I guess we all live and learn, huh?

Nick bends down and grabs the third stack of pages and heads right back over to Jimmy and places the last stack, face down, on top of everything else he already had.  Jimmy then looks back and forth inquisitively at where Tony and Big B are, thinking over what he just saw.

Jimmy:  Whoa whoa, wait a second.  Nicky, baby, why did these two guys each have different parts of your book?

Nick:  Well, I uh... had them proofreading it for me.  Yeah, sure, let's go with that.  That sounds good.

Jimmy looks at Nick seeming rather unconvinced.

Jimmy:  You really expect me to believe that?  Come on, tell me the truth.  I mean Tony is one thing, but do you think I really buy that Big B would be proofreading anything... ever?

Nick:  Hey, I know it sounds ridiculous, but what can I say.  I figured it was the best way to make sure it wasn't too confusing for the younger crowd of wrestling fans to follow.  I figured if Big B could read it without too much trouble, then it would be okay for children of all ages!

Jimmy stops to think about that for a moment, suddenly seeming convinced as he starts to nod his head.

Jimmy:  You know, I hadn't thought of that.  That's a damn good idea.  Well done, baby.

Nick:  Exactly, hopefully that teaches you to never doubt me again!

Jimmy:  Ok, now about this mess of a book, you've got here.

Nick:  Yeah, about that.  There's just one last thing I need to do.

Nick then grabs Jimmy and turns him around so that he is facing the front door.  Nick then starts to shove Jimmy frmo behind, pushing him forward towards the door.  Realizing what Nick is doing, Jimmy tries to stop himself from moving forward, but Nick easily overpowers his scrawny agent.

Jimmy:  Nicky, baby... wait!

Nick:  No time for waiting.  Let's get this all taken care of!

Nick shoves Jimmy right up near the front door, grabs the door and throws it open before shoving Jimmy right out, causing him to nearly go colliding directly into the publisher's delivery man who is still waiting out there.  The man jumps back to avoid getting hit into and then looks at the mess of papers that is in Jimmy's arms.  The man then looks up at Jimmy and then proceeds to look back and forth between both him and Nick a number of times, seeming to not quite believe what it is that he is seeing before him.

Delivery Man:  Um... so is that it?

Nick:  Yeah, sorry about that.  I know it's a little bit of a mess.  I mean this guy, huh?

Nick points over to Jimmy who looks in a complete state of shock by that comment, but Nick continues on before Jimmy can get in a word.

Nick:  I mean, jeez, I give the guy one simple menial task and look at how he handles it.  Apparently asking him to do a simple job organizing all of the excessive amounts of hard work that I have been putting in for over a year now is too much to ask of this guy.  It's like, what do I even pay him for, right?  Some agent this guy is, huh?  Not to mention, what a complete slob.

Jimmy:  But I...

Nick:  Don't worry though, I'm sure you two can get this all sorted out before you go.

Nick then heads back into the house, quickly grabs the delivery box from off of the table and rushes right back to the front door.

Nick:  Here, this ought to help.

Nick then shoves the box into Jimmy's arms on top of the giant stack of papers already in his arms.

Nick:  He'll get that all cleaned up into that box for you.  It's the very least he can do.  You two kids have fun out here.

Delivery Man:  Actually, if you wouldn't mind...

Nick doesn't even let the man finish, as he takes the front door and immediately slams it shut with great force and then proceeds to quickly lock it up.  Nick then leans back against the door and lets out a sigh of relief as a smile comes across his face.  Nick then looks up to see Diana coming down the stares, looking at Nick the whole way with an eyebrow raised.

Diana:  Care to tell me what the hell that was all about?

Nick:  Not particularly.

Diana makes her way down the rest of the stairs and then walks right up in front of Nick before stopping and continues to look at him, clearly waiting for more information than that.

Nick:  Ugh.  It was... nothing.  Listen, don't worry about it.

Nick then slides his way past Diana and immediately goes to head upstairs.

Diana:  Where are you going?

Nick grunts a bit as he mumbles his response to her while not even turning or stopping.

Nick:  I'm going to bed.

Diana seems rather confused by this as Nick continues on upstairs.  She then shakes it off and shrugs, going to continue on.  That is, until she sees that status of the living room before her and stops dead in her tracks, not believing the mess that is there.  Meanwhile, both Tony and Big B are finally getting up, but each immediately freeze in place as they see the angry look in Diana's eyes.  None of the three of them seem to know quite how to react to the situation, until Tony finally breaks the silence.

Tony:  He's da one who's did it!

Nick points his thumb over at Big B before quickly turning and leaving the other direction out the door to the kitchen, leaving Diana and Big B behind, as Diana glares at him and Big B just stands there nervously.

Big B:  Um... sorry?

Big B then quickly bends down and starts to pick things up off of the ground as Diana continues to glare at him as the scene fades.

A few days later...

The scene opens back up inside of an interview room at the SCW Headquarters, somewhere in Las Vegas, Nevada.  The room is rather plain and simple, with only two chairs setup in the camera, spaced a little bit apart, and a monitor mounted on the wall behind them in the space between those two chairs.  A moment later, someone walks in the shot, who is clearly a woman but her face is above the frame of the camera shot.  She grabs the small microphone pack sitting on top of the chair on the left on the shot and hooks it onto the front of her shirt, before eventually sitting down, at that point revealing herself to be SCW Report Ms. Rocky Mountains.  Rocky looks off in another direction as she speaks to someone off camera.

Rocky:  So where is he?  I was told he was finally here.  This interview was supposed to start over an hour ago!

In response, a voice can barely be heard as it is coming from somewhere off camera.

Man Off Camera:  He's in the building, on his way up here now.

Rocky:  Good, let's get this over with.

After a little more time passes, the sound of an opening door can be heard and then immediately slamming shut.  A second later, someone walks into the shot and slaps the since microphone back off of the right chair onto the floor and sits down, revealing himself to be Nick Jones.  Rocky gives Nick a look of disdain as she speaks to him.

Rocky:  You need to put that on Nick.  You have to be mic'ed up before we can start the interview.

Nick simply rolls his eyes and does nothing more about it, which causes one of the off-camera assistants to quickly run over and grab the mic pack from off of the ground.  The assistant then goes to put into onto Nick, but the second Nick is touched he immediately scowls at the assistant and rips the pack from out of his hand.  The assistant runs off as Nick's attaches the microphone to his shirt.

Rocky:  Nice of you to finally show up by the way.

Nick:  Yeah, yeah.  Save it toots.  You should know by now, I'm well worth the wait.  You should consider yourself lucky to even have me in for an interview.  One interview with me is worth more than a dozen with the rest of those sad, sorry losers you usually waste your time with.

Rocky rolls her eyes and then looks back to the area off camera she was looking earlier.

Rocky:  Ok, we're all ready when you are.

Man Off Camera:  In 3... 2... 1.

Rocky sits up and smiles as she looks into the camera, while Nick cannot be bothered to do the same.  The shot then zooms in to show only Rocky, as she kicks off the segment.

Rocky:  Hello everyone, I'm SCW Report Ms. Rocky Mountains here to provide you with a special mid-week online interview.  Today, we're actually here to talk about more than just SCW, as we have with us one of SCW's participants in the upcoming NeWA Super Show, Lord of the Ring, which is just over two weeks away.  He is a former two-time SCW Heavyweight Champion and will soon be challenging for the NeWA World Heavyweight Championship... Nick Jones.

The camera pans back out to show Nick, who still has the same disinterested look, as Rocky turns her attention towards him.

Rocky:  Thanks for being here with us Nick.

Nick:  Yeah, sure.  No problem Madam Mammaries.

Rocky:  Really?  You're still going with that.  You do realize that stopped being funny long, long ago, don't you?

Nick:  If you say so.  It's still funny to me, so I really don't give a crap.

Rocky:  Whatever you say.  Anyway, let's dive right into the topics people really want to hear about.  Now it seems we're already starting to see a little bit of crossover between what you've got going on in both SCW and NeWA.

Nick:  How do you figure that?

Rocky:  I was getting to that.  One thing that has a lot of people talking is that this past week on SCW Climax Control, it just so happened that all in the same night, the reigning NeWA World Heavyweight Champion Spike Staggs announced that he was leaving Team SCW on the same night that you finally joined.

Nick:  Whoa, hold it right there.  Who ever said I was on Team SCW?

Rocky:  As they say, actions speak louder than words, and you quite clearly showed your allegiance to Team SCW over Team Erik.

Nick:  You've got it all wrong, Mams.  All you saw out there on Sunday was a simple bit of loyalty between friends.  There were a bunch of spineless nobody cowards out there trying to jump my friend, so I went out there and had his back.  It didn't make one damn bit of a difference what team they were on, and the fact that Mark is apparently some leader of Team SCW means absolutely nothing to me.  That day was no different than any other day for me.  Me and Hot Stuff, we've been on the same side from the day I entered this business and everyone should know by now, you mess with one of us, you'll have to deal with the other.  That's what happened on Sunday; nothing more, nothing less.

Rocky:  Are you sure that's all there really is to it?

Nick:  Absolutely.  What else would it be?

Rocky:  In that case, would you please explain the significance of this encounter that occurred earlier in the night on Climax Control?

Rocky turns toward the monitor behind them and points up to it as it flickers on.  The monitor then proceeds to show a video of the in-ring confrontation that took place between Nick and the leader of Team Erik, SCW staff member Erik Staggs.  The video shows the verbal back and forth that took place them before Nick eventually goes to attack Erik, with Erik managing to escape from the ring just in time.  As the video ends, Rocky then turns her attention back to Nick, who seems a bit displeased by that being shown.

Rocky:  Well?

Nick:  Fine, whatever.  What do you want me to say?  Sure, maybe there was some additional motivation going on there.  Everything I said before is true, but yeah, in that clip you just saw, it was fully cemented that I have absolutely no use for each and every one of those useless scum that go by the name Staggs.  That right there with Erik, proved to me something that I really already should have that, that it's a family trait amongst all of them, that every last one of them are a bunch of nobodies.  None of them would be known for a damn thing in their careers if it wasn't for riding the coat tails of anyone else around them that they could.  And in the end, the only so-called...

Nick puts his hands up and makes quotes with his fingers as he speaks.

Nick: ... "success" that any of them ever have is based on nothing more than them stealing things from those who are true successes, the people who actually earned and deserved what they had.  Something that family will never know a damn thing about.

Rocky:  So for those who may not be sure, you're talking about the fact that Erik has now taken over part of Hot Stuff's ownership of SCW, is that correct?

Nick:  What?  No.  I mean, yeah sure, that's part of it and was the most recent example, but hardly the most significant one.  Yeah, Erik is a useless piece of crap who had to leech off of Mark to get anywhere to begin with and then steal part of this company from Mark that, the only reason it's at all successful to begin with, is because of Mark and those he brought along with him, like yours truly.

Rocky:  Ok, but if that wasn't what your point was really about, then what was?

Nick:  What do you think?  I'm talking about that no-good, spineless coward of a nephew of his, Spike.

Rocky:  How exactly does that apply Spike?

Nick stops and silently glares at Rocky with a look of disgust and disbelief for some time before responding.

Nick:  Are you serious with that crap?  I'm sorry, do you even bother to watch anything that goes on in the company that you work for?  I don't even know where to begin.  Let's start just with the SCW, shall we?  This clown somehow gets handed a shot at MY SCW Heavyweight Championship some time last year.  Don't ask me why, because I can't tell you, but it happens anyway.  As if that's not enough, he gets it in the main event of one of SCW's supercards.  I mean, what a waste, right?  It's a good thing I was the one he was getting in the ring with, otherwise nobody would have bothered watching that pile of crap.  But I digress, Spike was talking as tough as ever during the whole time leading to our match, acting as if he had actually accomplished a damn thing in his career.

Rocky:  Wasn't he NeWA World Champion at that time?

Nick:  FORMER champion, but don't worry sweetheart, we'll come back to that in a minute.  So we're all supposed to believe this chump is going to be the one to put an end to me reigning supreme over all of SCW.  SO what happens?  We step into the ring and I beat his ass from one side of the ring to the other, pick up the victory and leave as the still reigning SCW Heavyweight Champion.

Rocky:  I'm not exactly sure...

Nick:  Can it toots.  So there you have it, he got the shot he never earned to begin with and as should be expected, he loses.  So what happens next?  Oh, that's right, the guy who just LOST his title shot goes and gets handed another one immediately after that.  I mean, are you kidding me with this crap?  When the hell do you ever see something so stupid like that happen?

Rocky:  I'm pretty sure the reason for that was...

Nick:  Yeah, yeah... whatever.  He gets another shot, but it shouldn't matter, right?  I've already proven I'm the far superior talent to this guy.  But no, this dirtbag cheats and steals his way to a bullshit so-called "victory" and runs away with MY SCW Heavyweight title.  He didn't deserve the damn thing, he didn't earn it, he shouldn't have ever even had one shot at it, never mind two.  Yet he gets to have MY belt for as long as he did?  And you know WHY he had that belt so long?  That's because while apparently some nobody loser can get shot after shot as many times as he want, the two-time SCW Heavyweight Champion who that loser then steals the title from, the SCW Wrestler of the Year, apparently cannot even get his contractually guaranteed title rematch.  How is that for some shit?

Rocky:  Well, rumor has it that you actually declined the opportunity for a rematch.

Nick:  Why the hell would I do something so stupid as that?  I had already beaten his ass once and then right after that, we had our little Stable War match that saw me pin his ass in the middle of the ring.  I can beat that clown whenever I want, I've proven that much as fact.  All it took was for Spike to have to face one legit challenger and what do you know, the guy is no longer SCW Champion.  While he managed to get away with running away from me, Jordan put an end to that and bam, just like that, we've got ourselves a new, LEGITIMATE, champion.

Rocky:  Obviously your gripes with Spike in SCW, and over the Heavyweight Championship, are quite well documented, but what about his success in the NeWA?

Nick:  It's more of the same thing.  Just like his so-called "success" in SCW, what he accomplished in NeWA all started with him stealing something from someone far more deserving than him.  Do you remember how this all started for Spike?

Rocky:  If I recall correctly, he was awarded a shot at the NeWA World Heavyweight Championship early last year when it was SCW's turn in the rotation to have a regional challenger for the belt.

Nick:  That's right.  Now as you said, it was SCW's turn, not necessarily Spike's.  So that begs the question, what made Spike the one to get that title shot?

Rocky:  It was up to the SCW executives to determine a challenger.

Nick:  Exactly, and once again we saw them hand that complete joke a shot he didn't deserve.

Rocky:  What would make you say that?  After all, he did become NeWA Champion.

Nick:  Not in that match he didn't.  Nope, he had to get shot after shot until he managed to sneak out with some joke of a victory in order to finally become champion.  That's not even my point though, win or lose he never deserved that shot to begin with.  We're talking over a year ago now, a challenger needed to be determined and how are challengers to NeWA titles usually determined?  Credit where it's due, they actually have a pretty damn good system.  An official ranking system to determine who is and isn't truly deserving of a shot at those belts.  Now let me ask you, at that time, was Spike ranked in the top 10 contenders for the NeWA World Heavyweight title?

Rocky:  I'm really not sure.

Nick:  Take a guess.  Do you think that he was?

Rocky:  Not that I know of.

Nick:  That would be because no, he wasn't.  I'll tell you something interesting, there was actually only one man in all of SCW who was good enough to make his way into those rankings, even despite SCW being in it's infancy stages in terms of it's relationship with the NeWA.  Do you know who that was?

Rocky:  I could probably make a pretty good guess based on how you're setting this all up.

Nick:  Yeah, well for those out there too stupid to figure it out, let me spell it all out for them; it was ME.  That's right, Nick Jones was the one and ONLY SCW name that was listed on those rankings.  Yet despite that, I was passed up for that title shot and it was handed to the same clown who would go on to get handed one undeserved shot at any belt he wanted after another, as many times as he needed them in order to run away with a title he never ever should have had.

Rocky:  Don't you think it was likely that Spike was given the shot over you had something to do with the fact that, at that time, you were reigning as SCW Heavyweight Champion?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 04:08:35 PM by Nick Jones »
>

Offline Nick Jones

• View Profile
    • Nick Jones
A Case of Writer's Block?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 04:08:57 PM »
 Nick:  Interesting theory you've got there.  Funny, didn't seem to be such a problem when it was Spike getting shot after shot at both belts, regardless of whether or not he held the other, until he actually ended up with both of them.  So tell me, jugs, if that was a good enough reason from not giving me the shot I deserved, how come it wasn't a good enough reason to treat Spike the same exact way?

Rocky is left in a bit of stunned silence, clearly unsure of how to respond to Nick.

Nick:  Exactly what I thought, you've got nothing.  Look at where we are now.  It was day after day, month after month and now even year after year of yours truly being the highest ranked superstar in all of NeWA's rankings and now, after over 2 months as the #1 contender to that belt, I am FINALLY getting my LOOOOONG overdue shot, and it's not even coming from my own company.  For as much crap as people like to give me about my friendship with Mark, we've been of equal understanding from day one that I would earn every damn thing that I got in this company, and he would never throw his wait around to get me any advantages.  Meanwhile, because of that, the rest of the chumps in this company have screwed me over every last opportunity they've gotten.  Well at least the NeWA was smart enough to know who could become the best and brightest star they've ever had, and knew to give the shot to the man who rightfully deserved and EARNED it.

Rocky:  I must say, I'm surprised to hear you speak so highly of the NeWA.  So let me ask you, if you were to win this match, what are your thoughts on the level of competition you would have to face throughout the alliance?

Nick:  Let's clear something up, I have an appreciate for the powers that be in the NeWA not having their heads completely up their asses, that's all.  They're at least smart enough to come to the very simple and obvious conclusion of how damn good I am.  Sure NeWA is big time, it's worldwide, it's meant to be the best of the best.  But speaking of the best of the best, while the rest of SCW may be a joke compared to me, the truth is our company still towers over the rest of the NeWA, so what's the difference really?  When all is said and done, the bottom line is that I am the very best wrestler from the very best company that NeWA has.

Rocky:  While that's quite the opinion you have there, you don't feel it will be any different being on such a bigger worldwide stage than what you're used to here in SCW?

Nick:  Are you kidding me?  That could not make less of a difference to me.  I've been there and done that all before.  Take a quick look at my history prior to the SCW and that will answer all of your questions.  Back in the day, GXW was one of the greatest worldwide wrestling companies that ever lived.  Not only did I wrestle there, I was the best they had to offer and of course, I reigned as their World Champion.

Rocky:  That brings up another question; in your time in SCW, you have only had two NeWA matches that took place outside of an SCW event.  One of them of course being your first SCW Heavyweight title victory, which took place over Blade Alexander at Wrestle Classic 2012, but your other was a loss, one of the very few singles match losses you've had since returning to the ring in 2011.

Nick:  What?!  Don't give me that crap.  I don't want to hear it.  Just because I got robbed of a match against some second-rate nobody in some third-rate company doesn't mean a damn thing, you got me?  It's complete and utter nonsense and you know it.  There's a reason I'm ranked as the number one wrestler in all of NeWA right now and I will prove that to every moron like you out there who is stupid enough to doubt that.  I'll prove it when I do the same damn thing I did to Spike the first time, and the last time, we stepped into an SCW ring - I'll beat his ass!  Whether it was retaining MY SCW title, proving Supremacy's dominance over NXT or in just two weeks tame, taking that NeWA World Heavyweight Championship that should have been mine a long, long time ago.  All that matters is that Spike's luck has finally run out and I'm finally going to right a whole year's worth of wrongs.  Not only that, I'm going to give a blessing to the entirety of NeWA that they'll never forget, but teaching them what a real, true, deserving champion is actual like.  What it really means to be a WORLD champion.

Rocky:  Wow, it seems that topic certainly rubbed you the wrong way there.  Now let's move onto the topic of this coming week's Climax Control.  You are scheduled...

Rocky is interrupted as Nick's phone starts to go off, with the sound of a notification alert.  She stops as she notices Nick's attention is clearly gone from her, as he grabs his phone out of his pocket and begins to read a text message he received aloud.

Nick:  "Nicky, just wanted to remind you that the meeting with the publisher is in 30 - see you there, baby."

Nick's eyes go wide and then he immediately jumps up from his seat, tearing the microphone off of himself in the process.

Nick:  Crap!  I forgot all about that!  Listen Mams, not that this hasn't been a blast, but I've got to run.

Rocky:  Are you kidding me?  Can't we just finish this interview first?

Nick:  Not happening.  Listen, this is very important and there's no way I'm going to be late.

Rocky:  Oh, but you had no problem being over an hour late for this interview?

Nick:  There's a very important difference.

Rocky:  What's that?

Nick:  This meeting is actually important to me.

Without another word or waiting for a response, Nick quickly turns and heads off out of the camera, leaving Rocky sitting behind on her own.  She watches him leave before mumbling to herself under her breath in a very annoyed tone.

Rocky:  What a jackass.

Rocky strips off her microphone and throws it down on the ground.  Rocky then gets up and heads off out of the shot as the scene slowly fades to black.

To be continued...

>