Author Topic: Geeks and Juicers  (Read 822 times)

Offline ragdoll

• View Profile
    • Becky "Ragdoll" Jones
Geeks and Juicers
« on: April 26, 2013, 05:49:28 PM »
 The would be those who consider the Vegas strip to be the mecca of conventions, especially considering that it plays host to such a wide variety, with nearly every cause having its own convention, it has now become the fact that your cause isn’t worth anything unless you have held one here. From New Age Witchcraft to guys who really like dwarfs, the strip has seen them all, though tonight it is the Little Miss Hard Body contest which it is playing host to. It here within convention hall B that I try to make my way through the fans and enthusiasts this event has attracted, which judging by the number of nerdy looking and portly guys it would seem that atleast half of the Microsoft help desk is in attendance. For some reason these events seem to attract this crowd, maybe it was the whole real life super heroine thing or perhaps they just liked powerful women.  Still judging by the amount of nervous shuffling going on around me, as I enter the building dressed in jeans and my favourite misfit’s t-shirt most are her for voyeur thrill than anything more, unless wanting to risk death by sweating or triggering an asthma attack.

Now finally sitting down in the main stage area, the coolness of the air conditioning making a refreshing change from the contact heat outside. On stage the contest is well underway as the various muscular ladies, dipped in fake than and dressed in their posing gear perform the poses as they are called out by an overly enthusiastic announcer whose black tie get up seems to be part of an effort to try and bring an element of class to the event, while the assembled crowd shout out their cheers of support for their favourite contenders, though seeing how most are peroxide blonde its essentially only by the colour of their posing gear or number card on their hip that you can really tell who’s who. To my right though dressed in his charcoal grey suit sits the suit, his greying black hair as always slicked back as he continues to give the impression of actually caring what is taking place on the stage, even though is just another of his random meeting places he likes to choose for these meetings.

“You know I thought that covert meetings generally happened in parks, while we feed the ducks wearing trenchcoats or sumthing”

I say looking over at him, still not sure if he even knows I’m there seeing how he’s yet to even turn his head to look at me.

“Well we could always do that for next time if you prefer, I personally would have thought that you have felt more at home here”

“What with these muscle bound ladies? Wow I guess you really don’t know me. I mean personally I’ve never seen the interest in the whole muscle bound luck. I mean do you know that some of the stuff they pump themselves with actually gives them what could be best described as a female penis! I mean what is the point as none of these girls have any actual strength, just a lot of pumped up muscle…..well that the whole female penis thing, which kinda says a lot about some of these fanboys.”

I say with a slight laugh, as the suit never being big on emotion smiles slightly

“And what about the men, after all maybe you would be prefer to be watching them instead.

“Hey! I resent that and plus there is only so much shrivelled penis that a girl can look at in her life time and lets face it there are something’s which are never going to look good crammed into cheap leather and these muscle junkies and juicers are certainly at the top of that list.”

The contestants on the stage having performed the required moves now file off stage in single file, as the announcer now takes the stage again, as the whoops and cheers of the crowd.

“Lets here it again for our contestants” he announces with a smile which makes me wonder for a moment, if there is anyone in this town who doesn’t bleach their teeth, while the quick sums I now run in my head makes me think that I could be in the wrong business. The announcer now motions to the side of the stage, while the stage crew load onto the stage a pile of bricks in the form of a hastily built wall.

“Now welcome to the stage last years champion, aswell as the 2012 body of the year.... Roxy Peroxide!!”

The crowd now erupts in louder cheers of applaud as a statue like blonde now saunters onto the stage, wearing a pink leather bikini and beauty queen smile, while her dark caramel tan only heightening the illusion that she could be carved out of wood, as she carries with her a sledgehammer. As she makes her way onto the stage “Sledgehammer” by Peter Gabriel blasts over the P.A, as she goes into her routine posing with the sledgehammer in a variety of poses which further emphases her toned physique, while occasionally taking a swing at the wall. The Routine raising much cheers of delight from the crowd, with her fanbase clearly in attendance tonight.

I return my attention to the suit, who seems amused well as much as I can tell he is amused, as most of the time it is impossible to get a read of this guy. Still he was the one who the company used to send myself and Andre our assignments and honestly I’m sure we could do worse….not sure how exactly but I’m still sure we could.

“But seriously you think that these girls are the same as me? I have you know that like every girl on the SCW roster, were are not just some show pony, who looks impressive but has zero real strength or the ability to do what we do week in week out. “

“Ah and here was me thinking that the only reason you came back to the wrestling world was to help fund yourself between assignments? Have you now discovered a new lust for the sport? What changed for you?"

I think to myself for a moment as I frown slightly as I ponder it over, in one way he was right but a lot had changed since those early days with the company

“Perhaps when I came back originally, but I would be lying if I said that the bug hasn’t got hold of me once more. After all here I am fighting for the company as part of Team SCW, surely I would be on Team Erik if I was, alongside the others who’d take this company for whatever they can to further own careers, or under some delusion that life under Erik’s rule will be any better.”

“But can one person truly make a difference?”

He says in a tone which makes it hard to tell If it’s a question or a statement.

“Maybe, Maybe not but I am damn well going to ensure I cause a lot of damage in the process of finding out that much is for sure.”

“So your not afraid of facing off against Laura Jackson then?”

I would question how he knows this, especially as he’s never given me any reason to consider him a fight fan. But then seeing how the company see’s and knows all it hardly surprises me that he would know about the PPV

“Ha! You must be joking right? Some nobody who is only as far up the rankings because she has been around longer than most, yet still relying still on Amanda to keep her ranking in the company. No would be the simple answer, especially as she like to run her mouth which is the reason she now finds herself facing off against myself.”

“Well I certainly cannot fault your enthusiasm, but that’s true for so many aspects of your work both in and out of that ring”

“Hey that’s what you hired me for….violence with a smile”

I say with smile already knowing how much fun this match is going to be when Team SCW take the company back at the PPV, much less how enjoyable it is going to be to smack the seven shades out of Laura. Snapping out of my enjoyable daydream

“Still as much fun as it is to chat about destroying inferior fighters, I’m sure you didn’t call me here for my all so charming company. Don’t you have an assignment for me or something?”

He now smiles, looking mildly amused by the conversation as he now picks up a brown envelope and passes it across to me, as I take it eagerly and opening it in what is almost one smooth movement, quickly glancing through the black and white photos and attached notes inside, as I nod thoughtfully

“Looks like I’m in for a very, very good week”

A smile crossing my face once more as I know just how much fun I’m going to have beating the snot out of Laura at the PPV, a warm up for the hunt ahead and what a warm up it will be.
>.