Author Topic: Poolside chat with Cyn  (Read 843 times)

Offline Original Cyn

• View Profile
    • Cyn Marlowe
Poolside chat with Cyn
« on: April 20, 2013, 11:48:38 PM »
 A chuckle escapes the redhead as she reads a large book from behind large Jackie O sunglasses.  Sitting on a beach chair near the aquamarine water of the hotel pool, resident southern belle and newest bombshell relaxes after her first loss.  Around her, men watch her, their eyes taking in the tanned and trim figure in a virginal white bikini that leaves little to the imagination.  Cyn doesn’t let them know that she knows they are watching her but every move is calculated to tease the men as they talk between themselves.

A woman weaves her way through the crowds towards Cyn followed by a cameraman.  Rolling her eyes behind the glasses, Cyn brings the book up closer to her face as she looks over it to spy Pussy Willow sitting a few chairs over.  Breathing a sigh of relief, Cyn again turns her attention to a rather good looking Latin Romeo who flexes and flirts with his body.  She doesn’t see Pussy recognize her or come over.

“Well who do we have here,” says Pussy who commandeers the chair to the left of Cyn.  “Would you believe it, the two of us here and I just happen to have a cameraman.  Think we could just ‘chat’ about some of the things that are coming up with you here in Sin City Wrestling?”

Nothing but polite, Cyn pulls her glasses down and gives Pussy the once over then with a sick smile, she nods at the interviewer.  “I suppose I can give you a few minutes of my time,” Cyn replies as she pushes the glasses to the top of her head.  As she does, a poolboy approaches her with a tray and drink list.  Cyn smiles at him and takes the sheet while he waits.  Pussy looks over the list over Cyn’s shoulder and demands a pina colada.  

“Y’all know what…bring me a Caipirinha,” Cyn says, her southern drawl caressing the words as she massacres them.  The enchanted pool boy smiles and nods, rushing off as Cyn sits back and looks back at Pussy.  “Now where were we?”

Pussy sits on the edge of the beach chair and leans towards Cyn.  “Well, I guess the first thing to ask is how does it feel to have your first loss against Laura Jackson?  Are you angry that you just couldn’t get it done?”

Cyn sneers at the woman as she waves her hand airly to dismiss the question.  “How do y’all think that I feel?  I mean here I am someone that enjoys a high society profile and I lose to someone that has to climb to even get to the gutter level.  I felt disappointed in the fact that they gave Laura Jackson a match against me when I could have cared less about her and the fact that I should have been given the title match that I know I deserve.”

“Isn’t that getting ahead of yourself?” asks Pussy in confusion.  “You are after all a rookie in this federation and there are many other bombshells that have put in the time and you maybe should show some respect to them.”

Cyn gives Pussy a look like she has a pair of heads.  “Really?  You think that I have no respect for the bombshells of SCW.  You couldn’t be farther from the truth.  See, y’all have to remember that respect is earned.  I ain’t seen anyone in this federation that deserves my respect.  I mean you do have women that think they own the world and I’m just one of those little spoiled rich girls that think they have what it takes to ‘hang’ with them.”

“Aren’t you?” asks Pussy.

“Aren’t I what?” replies Cyn as they are joined once more by the pool boy who sets their drinks on the small wicker table between the two chairs.  With a smile, Cyn waves off the boy and reaches for the drink.

“Aren’t you a spoiled rich girl?” Pussy asks which only draws a giggle from Ms Marlowe.

“Well of course I am a spoiled rich girl,” replies Cyn.  “How could you be so…uhmmm…backwards in your thinkin’ that just because I am that spoiled rich girl, I don’t like to get my hands dirty when I need to.  Oh well, I do need to remember to bring my hand sanitizer when I do.”

Pussy laughs at that making Cyn pull her glasses down to glare at the interviewer which makes her laughter fade.  Coughing to cover up her embarassment, Pussy takes a sip of her pina colada and faces Cyn again.  “We are preparing for the Hostile Takeover supercard and this will be your first one.  Have you found out who you are facing in your match?” asks Pussy.

Cyn sips at her lime flavored drink and sets it on the table.  “I heard that I am facing an Amy Marshall fella in the ring.

“Amy is a bombshell…they don’t allow the women to face off against the men in this federation,” replies Pussy.

“And well they should,” answers Cyn quickly.  “I mean how secure would those men be if they had to lay down for all the talented women in SCW.  I for one would think that the men deserve not to be humiliated like that.”

“Okay…” states Pussy with confusion.  “So you are facing Amy Marshall who is a member of Team Erik.  Are you concerned about that?  And have you been approached by him to join?”

Cyn finally pulls her sunglasses off her nose and levels a glare at the interviewer.  “Do you think that I am scared of Amy Marshall?  That I am goin’ to take my loss last week and use it to excuse the fact that I am not serious in that ring.  Well, Miz Marshall has another thing comin’.  I bet that she is sitting pretty thinkin that she has everything under control and that I am nothing to worry about.  Maybe that is a good idea…keep thinking that Cyn isn’t that hard to beat.  Path of least resistance and all…”  Sipping at her drink, Cyn winks at Pussy.  “I believe that Miz Marshall is in for a hell of a match at the supercard show.  Because I think that this time when I step in the ring, I am goin’ to give Miz Marshall a good old fashion ass kickin’ that someone from Texas can deliver.  Yes, I may be a southern belle, sweeter than bluebonnet honey but there ain’t nothing a girl like me wouldn’t be able to do to a skank like her.”

Pussy’s eyebrows rise quickly at that comment.  “You sound confident about your match.”

“Why shouldn’t I be…after all, it is only Amy Marshall.  A two bit ditz with no class, no taste and no idea what she is in for at Hostile Takeover,” answers Cyn before she finishes off her drink and puts her legs over the side of the chair and rises.  “Now if you will excuse me, I think that gentleman over there is tryin’ to get my attention.  We’ll talk again soon.”

Cyn moves towards the tanned Latino as Pussy just sits back flabbergasted at Cyn’s attitude.  With a smile and a caress of his arm, Cyn links her arm with his and the pair walk off as the scene fades out.
>