Author Topic: Time To Bring Back The Wheel Barrow?  (Read 344 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
Time To Bring Back The Wheel Barrow?
« on: April 05, 2013, 03:11:50 PM »
 “Immediately after my match against Ace Baldwin, I flew back home to New York. I had a couple of meetings scheduled through out the week. The first of which was with my lawyers to discuss the divorce proceedings.”

The scene opens up to an office in downtown Manhattan early in the morning. Jordan is sitting at the table of his lawyers, Daniel Steinberg and Ben Weinstein. Jordan is sitting at the oak table waiting for Maury and Ben to come in. Their secretary brings Jordan a cup of coffee and a cherry Danish. Daniel and Ben walk in with folders full of paperwork.

Daniel: “Sorry to keep you waiting, Jordan.”

Jordan yawns and says: “Look, it’s the Steiner Brothers!!!” he says with a laugh.

Ben laughs and says: “You know the last you said that, and I went and Googled them and I must say, those two guys are pretty damn big. I wish I could be jacked up like them!”

Daniel, putting his folders on the table, says: “Yeah no kidding!”

“Scott in particular. That dude is massive!” Jordan says.

Daniel and Ben have a small laugh before sitting down next to Jordan. Daniel on the left, Ben on the right.

“So, are you ready to see what your ex-wife demands?” Ben says.

“Absolutely not!” says Jordan.

“You’ll be surprised actually. Not a lot of demands.” Daniel says while flipping some papers.

“I already told her she can have everything except my gym stuff like my ring and I already had that shipped to my house in LA.”

“Yeah, that was mentioned by her lawyers. This will be pretty much cut and dry with the exception of a few things.” Ben says.

“Like child support, who should pay for the house.” Daniel adds.

“She should pay for the house. First of all, she’s the one who wanted to move us up here to New Jersey. Then I told her she can have the house when we split. Why do I need to pay for it!?” Jordan exclaims.

“We’re thinking her lawyer came up with that angle.” Ben says.

Jordan shakes his head in disgust and says: “Lawyers are slimey people…” Jordan looks at Ben and Daniel who get an uncomfortable look on their faces. “Not you guys. You guys are the exception, not the rule. God damn!”

“I know it, we’re going to fight for you not to.” says Daniel.

“It would be one thing if she didn’t have any money, but she has a fitness center that’s doing great, plus child support! What the hell does she need me to pay for the damn house for!? I’m renting an apartment here in New York; which is expensive as hell and I bought a house in Los Angeles. I’m not going to pay for another fucking house! Is her lawyer that crazy!?” Jordan asks rhetorically.

Jordan takes a sip of coffee as he is visibly upset.

“Maybe you can talk to her one day before we meet with her lawyer?” Ben asks.

“Yeah, I’ll do that. I mean we’ve been nothing but civil towards each other, I don’t see why we can’t work this out like adults. I mean, its not like I hate her or anything.” Jordan says.

Ben and Daniel laugh. The scene fades as they continue talking over their strategy.

The scene fades into a shot inside Jordan’s apartment later on in the day. Jordan is sitting at his desk in the spare room he converted into an office. Jordan actually hardly ever spends time in there as he usually does anything “office” related at his club, The Enigma in New Jersey. Jordan grabs his cell phone and dials his soon to be ex-wife, Vanessa Sambora. After a few rings, Vanessa picks up the phone.

Vanessa: “Hi, Jordan.”

Jordan: “Hello, Vanessa. How are you?”

“I’m doing good. How’s going?”

“Been pretty busy with touring. How are the kids?”

“Crazy!” she says with a laugh. “Jessica and Natasha are doing really well in school. This hasn’t affected them at all.”

“That’s great. They’re smart like their mom!” he says with a smile.

“That’s a good one, Jordan!” she says with a laugh.

“It’s true. But I wanted to ask you something.”

“You met with your lawyers, huh?”

“Yes. And I wanted to know, why the hell do you want me to pay for your house!?”

“I don’t.”

“It says so in the paperwork.”

“That’s weird!” she says befuddled.

“I’ll pay child support, I’ll pay for that damn private school you suggest they go to. But I’m not going to pay for your house. Your business is thriving!”

“I know. I’ll talk to Jeff about that and have him get that removed. I know him and I discussed it during our initial meeting, but I didn’t want that to happen and must have forgotten to tell him to remove it.”

“Oh okay. Great. I knew you that sounded weird.”

“Yeah, no. Thanks for bringing it up. You know how those lawyers are…”

“YES!” Jordan exclaims.

Vanessa laughs and says: “You’re silly!”

“Thank you! Thank you!” Jordan says while bowing in his chair.

Vanessa: “So you doing good other wise though? You haven’t been getting hurt have you?”

“No, nothing major. Just a few bumps and bruises and soreness. Nothing a bottle of wine or two can’t take care of!”

“Did you do a follow up with that doctor about your headaches?”

Jordan is silent for a moment, knowing he hasn’t and says: “…No…”

“Come on Jordan!” she says in a worried tone. “You need to see what’s wrong. I know its from all the concussions you’ve had.”

“I know Vanessa, I’m just afraid to, that’s all.”

“Listen, that’s not something to keep putting off. This could lead to serious problems, Jordan.”

Jordan takes a deep breath and says: “I appreciate your concern…”

Vanessa cuts him off and says: “We’re only going through this divorce, because you can’t stop having sex with those whores. I still love you and I still care for you. I want you to see that doctor!”

“Okay, I promise you, I’ll make an appointment.”

“Please, for your sake. I’m really worried about you.”

“I appreciate. And for the record…not sure if it matters, but I still love you too. I never wanted this to happen, but I understand why you got fed up.”

There is complete silence as Jordan holds his head in his hand.

Vanessa: “Is that all you need?” she says as she starts to get choked up.

“Yeah, that was it. I’ll let you go. Bye.” he says in a somber tone.

“Okay, bye.” she says as they both hang up.

Jordan leans back in his chair as he puts his phone on his desk. Jordan shakes his head as he goes deep in thought about the conversation he just had with Vanessa. The scene fades out with Jordan staring blankly at the ceiling.

The scene opens up backstage at the Movistar Arena in Santiago, Chile where Jordan Williams is standing with Ms. Rocky Mountains.

MRM: “Jordan, I’m sure you’re surprised at your match this week, especially since you’re the number one contender to the SCW Heavyweight Championship. You and your Supremacy stable member, the returning Tom Dudely team up to challenge SCW Tag Team Champions, Ace Baldwin and Kevin Carter. Your thoughts on tonight’s title match?”

“What an interesting little turn of events we have here. My buddy, Tom Dudely is coming back after his unjust firing and we’re booked against the SCW Tag Team Champions, Ace Baldwin and Kevin Carter…who is or isn’t the SCW Heavyweight Champion. Am I facing Kevin or Spike at the super card!? Who knows. In the mean time, the in between time, Tom and I are gunning for those belts. Being a tag team champion isn’t a slap in the face. It’s an honor. I’ve been in some of the most legendary teams from Hot n Sexy to the Perfect Dynasty to Silent But Violent to Team OJ…yes I mean Team OJ. My tag team résumé speaks for itself and tonight when Tom and I face off against Carter and Baldwin, I will become a two time SCW Tag Team Champion. I will ride that wave of momentum from this title victory to winning the SCW Title from either Kevin or Spike.”

“Mr. Ace! We meet again! It was just one short week ago that you were saying that you could beat me and that I was one of a million. How did that work out for ya? I don’t claim to be a psychic, but damn am I great at telling the future! I told you I would beat you and what do you know??? It happened! But I don’t need to be a psychic to know I’m better than you. It’s just pure fact and I proved it when I beat you last week. Not much has changed since then. I didn’t suffer a debilitating injury or illness and you didn’t become a better wrestler than me in one weeks time, so you do the math. The only difference is, that it’s a tag match. I got my boy Tom coming back, who’s every bit as talented…shit even more talented than Kevin Carter. So again, I ask you to do the math. Supremacy is greater than Carter and Baldwin.”

“Kevin Carter…not sure if you’ll be my opponent at the super card or not, but you are my opponent tonight and you have one championship that I want, the Tag Team Championships. You see, I’m a greedy fuck. I want all the titles, so being one half of the SCW Tag Team Champions heading into the super card where I will win the SCW Title, will make things all that much more sweeter. In order for that to happen, Tom and I will dethrone you two as champs. You’re pretty new around here so I will fill you in on something. Any combination of Supremacy is better than any other combination in this organization. So whether its Tom and I, Nick and I or Tom and Nick, we can beat any tag team in SCW. That includes you and Ace. That reminds me…how the hell are you two partners when you don’t even like each other? I could only imagine if you two were on the same page, you’d be a lethal team. Tonight, Tom and I will show you how a real team operates when we beat you and Ace.”

“So gentlemen, Tom and I will do you two a favor and take those tag team belts from you and you guys can go back to disliking one another. Once Tom and I take these belts, I‘ll win the SCW Title and I see that I‘m creeping up the NWA World TV Title rankings and when my time comes to challenge for that belt, I‘ll gladly add that to my collection…seems like I‘ll need to bring that wheel barrow back that Hot Stuff and I had back in the day when we carried all the gold!!!” he says as he looks to the ceiling holding his forefinger over his lips to simulate him thinking.

The scene fades as Jordan throws up the double guns pose and walks off camera.
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]