Author Topic: Reversal of Fortune? Maybe  (Read 868 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Reversal of Fortune? Maybe
« on: March 01, 2013, 03:44:49 PM »
 ------------
Scene 1
-------------
Date: 2/17/2013

(The scene is Orlando Florida and in front of the beach house owned by SCW Superstar Argento. He and his sister are in the house cooking when they hear a knock on the door.)

Lili: I’ll get it bro.

(Lili answers the door and sees their Aunt Amelia, and Uncle Vinchenzo standing at the door)

Lili: Michael, its Aunt Amelia, and…..Uncle Vinnie.

(Argento looks up)

Argento: Lili, come in here and take over.

(Lili comes in the kitchen and Argento comes in the living room)

Argento: You better give me one good reason why you are here Uncle Vinchenzo.

Amelia: It was my idea to bring him Michael.

Argento: Why Aunt Amelia.

Amelia: Because your uncle begged and pleaded for another chance, and I am a firm believer in second chances. Your uncle has something to say.

Vinchenzo: You are right Michael. I have been nothing but a depraved soul, and decrepit. You have every right to be angry at me for all these years.

Argento: You think, Uncle Vinchenzo? What had you done for Lili and I after our parents were killed? Nothing.

Vinchenzo: I know.

Argento: Then why are you here?

Vinchenzo: I want to be back in yours and Lili’s good graces.

(Argento lowers his head. He then sits down and takes a deep breath)

Argento: You know it’s going to take a long time for us to trust you again.

Vinchenzo: I know. If I could turn back time, I would have done things differently.

Argento:  Then why were you the way you were.

Vinchenzo: I was angry. Your mother and father meant the world to me, just like they did for you and Lili. When they were killed, I fell into someone I didn’t want to become. I fell into someone like Ebenezer Scrooge at the beginning of a Christmas Carol.

Argento: A little late for that reference, but go on. Why did you not get help if they meant so much to you?

Vinchenzo: I was stupid. I let your aunt slip thru my fingers, and I let myself become a decrepit fool. Can you forgive this old decrepit fool?

(Argento thinks)

Argento: Alright, I will give you another chance Uncle Vinchenzo, but if you screw it up again, Lili and I will disown you as our uncle.

(Vinchenzo nods)

Vinchenzo: I promise to make the best of this chance.

Argento: Good.

Date: 2/20/2013

I have forgiven my uncle for all these years of only thinking of himself. He knows that it’s going to take time for me to trust him, but he is going to try to make a change for the better. Like my aunt, I have always been a firm believer in second chances, even if the person has neglected to even think about us for the longest of times.

Going back to my past, for the fans that do not know, I was born in Venice, Italy to a wrestler, and an actress. At 13 years of age, and my sister was 5, they were both killed by mindless sheep who bows down to the green eyed monster. It seemed like my uncle wanted nothing to do with us after they were killed, and it seemed to me it was like the only thing he was worried about was himself.

To protect myself and my little sister, I took the liberty to emancipate myself and her from the man, and Lili and I moved to the United States. I was always partial to warm weather, so we moved to Orlando, Florida. A nice couple from there took us in and we were raised with love and come to find out, the husband was a trainer of a wrestling school, and two years later, at 15 years of age, I inquired if I could start training to be a wrestler. Sure it would interfere with school, but I had always wanted to follow in my father’s footsteps, wrestling wise of course.

I juggled school with the training, and John (the husband) noticed how quick a learner I had become. I had told him that my father was a wrestler, and John nodded and smiled as I was well on my way to making impacts in the sport of pro wrestling. Since those days, Uncle Vinchenzo had been trying to contact me, and I refused to acknowledge him, as I had only thought of him as a man who only cared about himself.

Lili: I miss you two….

I look over to my little sister, who is sleeping and she is tossing and turning. Being very young when our mother and father were killed, she tosses as she sometimes has the flashbacks of them being killed and I move to her bed.

Lili: It’s just not the same without you two…

I look on and listen to her. She must have visions of our parents and she is talking to them like they are there with her.

Lili: No!.......

She sits up quickly and tears come down from her face as I hug her close like a big brother should. She starts crying.

Lili: I had the flashback again Michael. It was strange. It’s like I was there this time. I couldn’t do nothing to prevent it……

Argento: Sis, you just had a nightmare. You couldn’t have done anything about it.

My little sister lays her head on my chest, tears still come from her eyes, and I hold her close.

Lili: I just miss them so much bro. I still do.

Argento: I know sis, I do too. Just go back to sleep and think of good things.

Lili: Ill try.

She lays back down and I cover her up and then I head out to the balcony and just look over the stars and takes a deep breath, concerned about my little sister when she has the flashbacks. Then I turn my attention  to my match at Blaze of Glory II. I have seen the promos for a couple of my opponents, and I decide to give my thoughts on my opponents, as my little sister tries to lay back down.

----
Kevin Carter
----

I sit and think about what the first I will address, Kevin Carter, had said.

Argento: Kevin Carter, I admire your confidence, and I know I shouldn’t be forgotten in this match, as I can be ruthless in any kind of match. You say that I can hold my own. That is a fact. You also say that I pose some threat, That is also a fact.

However, you say that since you are the new kid, that I won’t listen to a word you say. That is where you are wrong. I do not doubt your abilities in that ring. I do not doubt anyone’s abilities in that ring, but what you need to realize is that I always take my opponents words to heart.

You also need to take into account is that as confident as you are, and as true as you say that you have not forgotten the other three of us in the match, your beef with Ace Baldwin will also be your downfall. You see, Ace Baldwin should be the least of your worries in this match. You have the experience of Blade Alexander. You have the returning Tommy Staggs, and you have the versatility of myself.

I will give you credit. I have held gold, and I have lost it here in SCW. I do want the taste of gold, and the glory that comes with it. If I have to go thru you and the other three in this match to do it, then I will do so.

You say I lost the chance of glory when I step in the ring with you. You see Kevin, I love that. I love that confidence, and outspoken nature. That reminds me of me. However, I want you to get one thing straight. Never say that I lost anything when I step in the ring with you. I MAY lose, but I also may win.

Tell you what Kevin, I want to rethink what you have said for a second there after this match, because odds are, you might not make it out of this match in one piece.

------
Ace Baldwin
------

Next, I address Ace Baldwin

Argento: Ace Baldwin. A man who calls himself Amazing. Now I have seen your matches Ace. However, Undefeated you may be, but there will be a time where you will be handed your first loss. No one is immune to their first loss in ANY company.  

I will admit thought, you are a very talented wrestler in the ring. You have proven yourself worthy in this company, and I wouldn’t doubt that you would hold your own in this match. However, do not overlook the fact that this match is going to be a cake walk. Nothing that involves a cage is ever a cake walk.

You say that you might try to climb first and the other four of us might duke it out, but I am pretty sure that that is not going to happen. You can try, but I doubt that its going to happen.

-----
Tommy Staggs & Blade Alexander
----

Argento: Then there are the other two that have not said a word. Tommy Staggs, you have returned, yet nothing is coming out of your mouth. I would have loved to have heard what you have to say about this match, since it will be your big return. I have vaguely heard of you, and I want to know, are you one of those that run their mouths about how great they are and how they are easily going to beat the others? Are you one that gives respect for their opponents when they say something good about them? I have heard of the Staggs Family. All are talented in their own right. Hell, even Spike Staggs is champ right now because of his talent in that ring, and I respect it.

Last but not least we have Blade Alexander. Blade, I respect the fact that you are also outspoken like me, but where are you? I do hope you are training for this match, because I look forward to proving to you why this match is no cake walk. You have been in this company longer than I have. I get that, but I want you to think and choose your words wisely, because I am no pushover, as Kevin Carter has stated in his promo, and in a match like this, I will do what it takes to win, or go down fighting if by chance I lose.

Staggs, Blade, you two and Kevin and Ace will find out what the Silver Fox is all about. Silver might be second place, but I will not settle for second place.

[end RP]

user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image