Author Topic: A last Statement  (Read 929 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
A last Statement
« on: February 25, 2013, 01:09:25 AM »

A few hours before the show starts Amanda and Laura get ready for their match and to defend their titles. They are still at home and now they climb into Amanda's small jeep. Laura drives while Amanda sits on the passengers seat and puts on her ring gear, a tattered shorts, a belly free top and her high heeled stripped sandals. The people in the other cars look at her and almost make an accident, but Amanda doesn't care. She continues with what she's doing and eventually they arrive at the arena. They get out of the car and enter the building. On their way to their locker room, they pass the interviewing area and like usually Amanda is happy to have the chance to talk a bit. There's nothing she loves more than trash talking about her opponents. So they enter the interviewing area and take a seat. After fixing her hair she smiles into the camera.

~Amanda~
Well, how can I help you? A lil interview or do you prefer a kinky lil life show?

Amanda laughs in a cheery way and it's pretty infecting so that the camera team has to laugh too.

~Interviewer~
Well, there's nothing I would love to see more than a kinky little show, but we are on TV and there are minors watching, so we better keep it with the interview. At least for now. So you might wanna tell us what you think about your match and your opponents

Amanda crosses her pretty legs and dangles with her shoe. She lights a cigarette and thinks about where to begin. It takes a bit and it seems that she doesn't know exactly where to begin

~Amanda~
Ok, I could start with telling you why we are the one and only team who deserves it to be the champions, or I could just start to trash talk about the other teams. Haha, I'm really good in doing this.

The interviewer laughs a bit about her comments.

~Interviewer~
I think we should start with your opponents. But we could also start with your little voodoo ceremony. Do you really believe in such things?

Without hesitating Amanda answers

~Amanda~
Yes I do. I always believed in supernatural things, especially in voodoo, but I never tried it before. But this time it's different, I traveled to Haiti, so that the people there could teach me how to do it and they did it. I think that it should work. I mean it won't kill my opponents, but it'll weaken them and pretty soon you will see that it works. Necra and Amy will be busy with themselves and the Fallen wont have much power.

The interviewer looks a bit worried at the pretty young woman. She's extremely pretty, but also a bit scary with all her tattoos and now talking about this supernatural stuff.

~Interviewer~
So you see yourself as a voodoo priestess now?

~Amanda~
Yes, I do. And you will see that I'm a really powerful priestess.

The interviewer shivers lightly and looks to the ground, but then he looks at Amanda again.

~Interviewer~
Thats creepy. But so you really wanna destroy your opponents completely? I heard rumors that you even teamed up with Necra and Amy.

Amanda laughs in a cold way.

~Amanda~
Do you really believe in all the crap you hear? You shouldn't. But I'm not mean and I'll tell you something. Theses rumors might even be true. Just remember what happened two weeks ago as the lights went out. Our opponents have been all beaten up. So start to guess who did thus. It wasn't me alone. But anyway
And then think about my little ceremony. You have seen what I did with the dolls of the Fallen and then you've seen what happens with Amy and Necra. They were only fucking each other, but there has been no real pain.
But to come back to your question, I'm willing to do everything to keep these titles and to take the win, even if it means to use some mean tricks. The fans already hate me, so I can cheat and do whatever I want. I do t give a fuck whether they hate me even more. That's the good thing with being heel, you don't have to take care not to disappoint the fans or to piss them off. You don't have to see that you don't hurt your friends cuz you don't have any friends. So life is pretty relaxed and you can do whatever you wanna so as long as it brings you success and exactly this I do. I'm not interested in getting friends or the love of all these fucking fans, the only thing I'm interested in is my career.

Amanda pauses for a minute and she smiles a bit tauntingly.

~Amanda~
But lets come to my opponents. I really respect Amy and Necra and I think they are great wrestlers. I also might team up with them, maybe even in this match. But at the end there's only one team who can win these titles and this team will be me and Laura. So there won't be any friendship or alliance in this match. We will take out the Fallen as a team, but then all that counts is that Laura and me win. So we will fuck up Amy and Necra the same way as we would do it with any other team. It will be ruthless and brutal and if necessary I'll cheat a d use any weapon I can get. So the same as in any other match.

Amanda pauses again and for a small moment her smile turns in a cold glare and everybody can see how aggressive she really is. The interviewer shivers for a short moment as he realizes that Amanda would sacrifice everything and everybody for her success.

~Interviewer~
So when I get you right then you're willing to do everything for your success. When I imagine what you would do to people you like, then I don't wanna know what you've in mind for the Fallen.

Amanda is really quiet and calm, but for a moment she clenches her small fists. But it's only a very short moment, so that almost anybody sees it, but there's such a tension in the room.

~Amanda~
Well, I think you're right. This match will become there worst nightmare, with one difference, it's no dream, it's reality.

~Interviewer~
But why do you hate them that much? Is it cause of last week's attack?

For a moment Amanda doesn't say anything and only growls, but then she continues.

~Amanda~
Yes, that's the reason. Ok, others like Jessie had attacked me too, but there I always had my revenge. I cost her the win and I made her pay, but with the Fallen its different, I never got the chance for a payback, so this match will be the right time for a lil revenge.
But there's something more that pisses me off. Since I'm here in this company I worked my ass off for getting a title and it has really been a hard time, especially as nobody wanna see me as the champion, but at the end of the day I had success and here I am. It has been a change from the underdog to the glorious champ.
And then there is this fucking team, the Fallen. All they had to do is to attack us from behind after we were weakened and immediately they get a title match. I don't know how this could happen,but prolly it's cuz they got laid by the bosses. So if you ask me, then I have to say that they don't deserve a title shot, they don't even deserve it to be in this company, but they will get what they deserve and this is the beating up of their life and the end of their career and I'll be the one who ends it. I'll fuck them up, I'll destroy them, I'll kill them ...

Her whole body stiffens and she clenches her fists again. She crosses her legs again and one of her shoes falls off and Laura bends forward and picks it up. But instead of putting it back on Amanda's foot, she takes her by her ankle and puts her foot in her lap. Now she begins to massage and to rub it to make her love calm down again. As the interviewer sees this he winks at Amanda.

~Interviewer~
It seems that Laura really knows how to calm you down and how to control you.

Amanda laughs a bit and curls her cute toes as Laura rubs them gently. It really seems that she's so much more relaxed now.

~Amanda~
That's right, she can control me pretty good. And just wait till she tickles me, then I'm all nice, helpless and cute again.

To demonstrate it Laura runs her sharp nails lightly over Amanda's soft and sensitive skin and the pretty young woman wiggles her foot while she laughs and giggles.

~Amanda~
You see, it always works. Hehe ...

The interviewer smiles as he watches the little show. Amanda has really pretty feet and she looks so damn cute and sexy when she laughs and giggles.

~Interviewer~
And I always thought that you're the dominant part.

Amanda still laughs and she really enjoys herself.

~Amanda~
I am, but only insides the ring. There I'm dominant, mean and deadly. But outsides the ring it's completely different. In our relationship Laura is the dominant part. Hehe, I love it when she ties me up and tickles me till I almost wet myself. Hehe. After being tough and strong all day it feels so good to be submissive and helpless at the mercy of somebody I love. And ..it turns me on.

Now they both laugh. Laura stops to tickle Amanda and instead she massages her again.

~Interviewer~
Ok, I understand and I know whatcha mean. But we mentioned Jessie before. It seems that you have some trouble with her and that she has challenged you for a match. Do you accept the challenge and does this mean the end of your team?

Amanda nods and then she shakes her head violently.

~Amanda~
Yes and no. I mean I will accept her challenge and for the case she should have a title, I'll take it away from her. And no, that doesn't mean the end of the tattooed Goddesses. We will still be the champions and even if we lose the titles, what I don't think will happen, we still stay as a team and we will try to get the titles back. But being a team doesn't mean that we can't have singles matches.

The interviewer nods. It's logical what Amanda has to say and he can't say anything against it.

~Interviewer~
So let's come back to your goals here at SCW. Let me summarize it. First you want to keep the tag titles, then maybe you wanna become Television Champion too and then, maybe the main title again?

Again a smile comes into Amanda's pretty face.

~Amanda~
That's exactly what I have in mind. I already told you how I see it. Most of the people here, the divas and the guys, waste their time with making friends or with trying to get into relationships, but I'm different. Since I came here all I did was trying to win my matches and to have success. I didn't care whether I pissed off anybody or whether the stupid fans hate me. I'm not interested in such things. But I think I showed everybody that I'm really a force and one of the most dangerous wrestlers in this company. As I came here, everybody has underestimated me. They've all seen me as the nice and freaky girl, but nobody took me honest or respected me. But I think after my first matches here this has changed completely. I worked and trained so hard and even though everybody saw me as a loser, I became the tag champion and then the bombshell's champion. People are fucking stupid, but I think this made them think different about me.
But anyway, you know that I already held two titles and pretty soon I'll get the third one too. Maybe not all at the same time, but that doesn't count. All that counts is that I hold them all and that will happen really soon.
But first we will have to see what happens this week. I mean it'll be a hard match, but I'm still not worried. We will fight tooth and nails to stay as the champions and then I can say that I've been a champion almost as long as I'm here. Maybe there are people here who will complain again and say that I only have the title cuz Laura gave it to me, but that's not true. We have defended it and we are still the champs, so all these morons better shut up. And if they don't, then I'll do it in a really violent way.
And when this show here is over them we will see what happens next. I know that the bosses don't like it when one person holds more than one title. So they will prolly try their best to hold me away from the Television title, but I doubt that they will have success. I always get what I want and it's absolutely impossible to stop me. I think slowly every moron should have realized this. Haha, so it won't take very long and I'll have the next title.

Now Amanda leans back in her chair and lights her cigarette. She's pretty confident and after Laura's massage she's in a good mood. With a quick movement she slips out of her second shoe and puts this foot into Laura's lap too, so that her love can rub and tickle them both. She purrs, giggles and laughs and everybody can see that she has a really great time. She looks at the interviewer who seems to enjoy this little show too and smiles.

~Amanda~
So is there anything more you wanna know? Or do you just wanna watch Laura torture and tease me? It's both ok for me.

The interviewer laughs a bit about her last comment. Amanda can be really entertaining and again she is.

~Interviewer~
Well, I'd live to watch some kinky stuff, but we have minors watching the show, so we better co tongue with our interviewer. So we know that you can be sweet and cute, but also that you can be pretty viciously. I think that's a pretty big contrast, so you might wanna tell us a bit about it.

For a moment Amanda looks a bit sad, but it's only a very short moment.

~Amanda~
Ok, but I think this is a longer story and it goes back to my childhood. I was born in Puerto Rico and came to the USA as I was four years old. My mom didn't had enough money and so she left me alone in front of a children's home. I was a small and cute child, but I've been really shy and I didn't speak English, so nobody could make me talk. They all thought that I was a bit stupid, but I wasn't and I learned English pretty fast, but nobody realized it. So most of the other kids only laughed about me or terrorized me.
But there was an old nanny who took care for me and who loved me and so it has been ok. She was like a mom to me, but sadly she died as I was 14 years old and so the drama began. I had no friends and most people rejected me, so I ran away. But what can you do all alone in a city like LA? Well, I joined a gang and there I learned fighting and so the people began to accept me. It didn't take long and I became a full member of this gang and got my money from stealing and selling drugs. But as you might imagine, I got arrested and ended up in jail. There I was the smallest one again and the others tried to terrorize and abuse me again, but they didn't kl now that I was so good in fighting and so it became violent and bloody. Even in jail I didn't find friends, but I got respected.
To make it short, all I learned was that the people only respect you when they fear you and in some way this never changed.

Amanda pauses for a moment and lights a new cigarette.

~Amanda~
Just look at my career here at SCW. I'm pretty long in this business and in each company it has been the same. As I came here I tried to make a new start, I wanted to be nice and find some friends, but nobody ever gave me a chance. Nobody saw the nice and sensitive girl I am. They only saw what they wanted to see, the tattooed and aggressive bitch. So I had no choice again and I give them what they want. If they want blood and hate, then they can have it. I'm fucking sick of being nice and alwAys get pushed away and rejected. Now it's time again to strike back and this I will do from now on.
I don't say that I'm innocent, but it's not all my fault and now the people will have to live with the consequences of their acting. So they have nothing to complain. The cute and nice little girl is dead and left is only the vicious voodoo priestess.

Amanda drags at her cigarette and inhales deeply.

~Interviewer~
In some way I can understand you.

Then he gets a phone call and as he answers it, he switches on a TV.

~Interviewer~
I just got the massage that they bring the promos of your opponents on TV. So maybe we can watch them and you could comment them.

Amanda nods and now they watch the promos together. Amanda wants to say something, but then she keeps quiet until she has seen everything, but then she starts to laugh and it's not because Laura still rubs and tickles her cute toes.

~Amanda~
Damn, that's really funny. These morons have absolutely nothing to say and such people wanna become champion. That's really laughable. Am I supposed to be scared now?

She shakes her pretty head in disbelief and it takes a while till she calms down again. The interviewer looks at the pretty young woman and waits for her to continue, but he also enjoys the sight of this sexy woman, as she squirms a bit while her love Laura begins to tickle her cute toes again. Amanda wiggles and curls them and she has problems not to laugh, but she continues to talk.

~Amanda~
It seems that they all don't have much to say. Amy mentioned that she has said everything about me in one of her older promos and for me it looks like she's only scared of these stupid Fallen. Maybe she's right, but there's one thing I don't understand and that's her thinking that she could pin me. She couldn't do it the last time we met in the ring, so what makes her think that she can do it now? What I've seen from her really isn't that impressive. No, it's not only not impressive, it's crappy. With such performances she shouldn't be in a championship match. It's hardly enough for a show opener. But now it's enough, I'm fed up with talking about this unimportant slut.

Amanda reaches to the pocket of her tight shorts and pulls out a cigarette and a lighter. But right as she wants to light it Laura runs her fingers in between her toes and she giggles and drops the lighter. The interviewer picks it up and helps her to light her cigarette.

~Amanda~
Well, with Necra it's a bit different. At least she's strong and a damn good wrestler and ...she's damn sexy.

As Laura hears this her jaw drops down and she growls. Then she digs her nails into Amanda's soft and sensitive skin, so that the dark haired cutie laughs hysterical.

~Laura~
Be careful with what you say, or I make you pee your pants or I eat all the others team up on you and have their fun with you.

Amanda looks at her and smiles.

~Amanda~
I was only making a joke. But now honestly, Necra is cool and strong, but that won't be enough to pin me or make me submit. I respect her, but there's one thing that really pisses me off and that's the fact that she always talks so bad about Laura. That's a thing I really don't like and I'll make her pay for it by kicking her ass. She wants to see someone suffer, so she should look into the mirror, then she knows who will suffer.

Amanda winks into the camera. She shoves her long black hair behind her ear and smiles in a cold way.

~Amanda~
And now lets come to my very special friends, the Fallen, and what they have to say. It seems that the only thing they realized was my trash talking about these stupid fans. Well, I do this, but I think it's a bit weak that this is the only thing they mention. But anyway, for me it's even good, cuz it seems that they underestimate me a lil bit.
And there's one thing I really think it's funny. Why the fuck does everybody think that she can beat me up or pin me? I think that really didn't happen very often since I'm here at SCW. Ok, shall they think what they want, I don't care about it.

Amanda pauses for a moment and drags at her cigarette.

~Amanda~
But now lets come to all that creepy stuff you said in your promo. If you ask me, then I would say that all this has nothing to do with wrestling. One of you thinks that she's a vampire.

Amanda sneers.

~Amanda~
God damn, that's so fucking pathetic and childish. I didn't even believe in such crap as I was a child and now I can only laugh about it. These fucking stories aren't even good for scaring off kids. Damn, or don't you wanna scare off anybody and think that it's romantic? Shit, I can tell you that it isn't. Bit if you really think that your a vampire or such a thing then I have an advice for you. Better visit a shrink than try to go for my title. Maybe he can't help you, but at least it's better for your health.

Amanda laughs in a mean way.

~Amanda~
And now lets come to this other "Fallen" moron. You think you're tough? You think you're good in the ring? Well, I see this different. Everybody can talk about this fucking military crap, but even if you were there, it doesn't prove that you can fight. You wanna kick my ass? Well then come out and do it or shut the fuck up. You can't scare me and you can't even impress me. All you can do is make me laugh, haha, even though I prefer Laura's way of making me laugh.
You wanna kick your fucking boot in my face? Well, try it, but I doubt that you'll have success. I'll tell you how our match will end, you fucking moron. It'll end with you on your knees and kissing my toes. Haha ..

She laughs out again.

~Amanda~
But lets come back to that crap you showed us in your stupid promos. All I've seen is some stupid relationship stuff, but I doubt that anybody is interested in seeing this. If you wanna make it interesting then I give you a lil advice, have real sex or do some kinky stuff. Maybe that brings more people to watch your stuff.
But anyway, who am I that I judge you. Do whatever you want, I don't care about it, at least not as long as you don't get into my way. But if you do this, then be prepared to get destroyed.

The interviewer smiles at Amanda. This contrast is really funny. On one side this tiny tattooed girl is cheery, fun to talk to and she loves it to get tickled by her love and on the other side she's violent and aggressive.

~Interviewer~
You're really an interesting personality. All nice, cute and sexy and then this violence insides the ring and all that mean trash talking. Have you always been like this?

Amanda thinks for a moment and nods.

~Amanda~
Yea, I think so. I think it's cuz I'm so tiny and petite and that's the reason why most people think I'm cute. As a kid and as a teen I also have been much smaller than the others, but I've been a real pain in the ass. I was short tempered and aggressive and I loved it to fight. And there I realized that I'm good in fighting. But there was something else. When I was in rage then I couldn't stop anymore, even if I didn't had any chance against my opponent. Now look at me, I look cute and nice and so the others feel bad to beat up such a tiny girl. So one day at school one of my classmates tickled me instead of beating me up and he had success, I gave up and begged for mercy. So they found a way to calm me down when I was freaking out. But it seems that they also liked it to see a tough girl laugh and giggle and so my fights often ended like this and even though I loved to use weapons I mostly couldn't and so these fights didn't escalate too much. Haha, so it prevented me from going to jail or from getting kicked out of school. And there also happened something funny, in some way I liked it to get tickled into submission and so I often provoked the others so that it happened. I also ran around barefoot most of the time so that the others could touch my feet pretty easily. So that's it and in some way this hasn't changed till now.

Amanda giggles a bit.

~Amanda~
Haha, I really like it, but I must admit that I'm happy that none of these jerks here has realized this and that nobody uses it against me in my matches. Then I prolly wouldn't be the champion. And I must say that it would look pretty stupid if the tag champion would submit laughing and screaming. Haha, so lets cross our fingers so that none of my opponents discovers my little weakness.
But anyway, even if they do so, then I still have my love Laura at my side who will save me before I submit. So I'm pretty confident that nothing bad will happen and that I'll leave the ring as the winner again.

With a smile in her face she looks at her girlfriend and waits foe an answer, but instead of giving her an answer Laura tickles her a bit harder again, so that she laughs and shrieks in a really cute way.

~Amanda~
Hehe, that's mean, you should help me and not torture me.

The interviewer looks at them and shakes his head. These two divas are really interesting and they're extremely hot. He really doesn't want to let them go.

~Interviewer~
So anything else you wanna tell us?

Amanda shakes her head, but then she starts to talk again.

~Amanda~
Well, maybe one last thing. Necra, Amy and the Fallen, don't get this here wrong. It might look that I'm a fun person and that it's nice to have me around, but that's a wrong impression. Later in our match you will see who I really am, a dangerous and deadly opponent and ...the champion. And this isn't the case without a reason. Haha, and really soon you will know this reason. When you lay there, all battered and broken, then you'll know why I'm the best and most dangerous wrestler in this company.

Now Amanda has enough of all this talking. She pulls her feet back from Laura and puts on her shoes again. Then she stands up, blows a kiss into the camera and takes Laura by her hand. Then the scene fades to black.

Word count: 5100

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0