Author Topic: Some little Voodoo  (Read 997 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Some little Voodoo
« on: February 18, 2013, 06:56:34 AM »

Some little Voodoo

It seems that Amanda's winning streak is really over now. She had had a few good wins in the past, but the last weeks hasn't been very good for her. All of this shit began with the loss of her title. At first it didn't bother het too much, especially as she got the tag titles again and as she could defeat them with success, but now she has been in this tournament, together with Trevor, and they lost against Karina and DESPAYRE. Nit that this is already frustrating enough, she got stripped down to her underwear and in some way she looked like a complete moron and loser. Amanda has no problem with fun matches, as long as she looks hot and sexy, but this time it has only been laughable and she feels humiliated like never before. So her mood really couldn't be worse, but the news that she has to face the Fallen, Necra and Amy for her titles again tops everything.
Completely pissed and frustrated she storms through the backstage area, on the way to the parking lot, as she is stopped by a camera team. They take a few pictures of the pretty diva and normally Amanda likes such attention, but not this time. She growls and glares at the camera and then she snaps.

~Amanda~
So are you happy now, with filming SCW's worst loser?

The camera team doesn't stop the filming and so Amanda still stands there, annoyed like hell, and glares at them. She has her hands on her hips a and tilts her head a bit to the side, then she sneers.

~Amanda~
So now you prolly expect me to say something about this crappy match, about this fucking show and about my fucking opponents and my partner, this son of a bitch. I'm really not in the mood for talking now, so let's bring it to the point.
I never wanted to take part in this fucking tournament and they almost forced me to do it. Then I had no choice who my partner would be and so I got this damn loser Trevor. So do you think that this is fair and that I would have any chances of winning?

She laughs out and it's clearly visible how mad and frustrated she is.

~Amanda~
Well, now you might wanna know why I fucked him when I think he's a loser. Well, prolly this is a thing you'll never know, cuz I won't tell you what we have done in this hotel room before our first match. But one thing is for sure, it won't happen again. I'm finished with this guy. I don't need people around me who aren't able to fight for me in a proper way and who can't even defend themselves. Such people are losers and there's nothing I hate more than losers. So listen to me Trevor, better stay out of my way, or I'll do my best to ruin your career. If you ever cross my path again, then I'll tell everybody what you have done to me, that you raped me and forced me to do sick things. Understood?

Thats a complete lie, but Amanda doesn't care. She's egotistical and mean and all she's interested in is her own success. The feelings of others aren't her problem and she is also willing to hurt them if it would help her in some way.

~Amanda~
But I'm not finished yet, I still have some words to our bosses. What the fuck did you think as you have put me in this fucking match with this fucking costumes? I'm here for fighting and not for being a joke or for entertaining these fucking fans. Couldn't you have made it a hardcore match or anything like this? Then the ending would have been a bit different.
But as we talk about hardcore matches. I have proved that I can defeat Karina with ease as I have faced her a few weeks ago and I can do it again, whenever and wherever I want. So lemme face her again and I'll destroy this fucking slut completely. And the same counts for DESPAYRE. I know that they don't make gender mixed matches here, but I really hope that they will make an exception one day, cuz this here is a challenge. I want this fucking moron in a match of my choice and then all you fucking bastards can see that I can defeat everybody. Nobody has a chance against me. Amanda Cortez.

Amanda sneers again and everybody can see that she's really honest with her challenge. Prolly her chances wouldn't be so good and she would receive the beating up of her life, but the petite diva is really tough. She isn't scared of anything and a beating up can't stop her. She always stands up again, at least as long as there is life in her body.
After freaking out that bad, she slowly begins to calm down again. She looks into the camera again and takes a deep breath. Then she fumbles into her pocket and pulls out a cigarette.

~Amanda~
And now let's come to that fucking PPV. I know that it's my duty to put my titles on the line, but I really don't know why this has to be every two weeks. Slowly I get the feeling that these fucking bosses wanna see me lose them really fast, but I won't do them this fucking favor. If they wanna get rid of me, then they should try something else.

She sneers again. The whole thing annoys her, but she is still pretty confident that she will be able to take the win again.

~Amanda~
It's really funny. I came here to this company and after a few weeks me and Laura won the tag titles and these morons had nothing better to do than to suspend us and to strip us from the titles cuz of this fucking drug thing. It was a fucking lie and a desperate attempt of getting rid of us, cuz Laura never takes drugs. She hates them and she's clean and this is the truth.
Ok, next thing that happened is that I became the bombshells champion and that I defeated my title with success, but then there was this fucking match against vixen. I lost it, but it hasn't been because she's the better wrestler. She forced me to submit, but only cuz I've been injured and that really hasn't been fair. Ok, it has been a loss, but anyway. Normally I should have gotten a rematch, at least that's pretty normal in every wrestling company, but I never got my rematch.
But anyway, I didn't complain. Instead I looked straight forward and got the tag titles again and the last time I had to defend them, I took the win with ease. Again they tried their best to get rid of me by putting me in a match against one of the strongest women here in this company, against Necra, but they didn't had success and I destroyed her.
Ok, I must admit that it has been pretty hard, especially after all the things she has done to me. Or maybe I only thought that she has done anything to me. At least I had some pretty bad dreams and I must admit that I've been really scared, but anyway, I was the glorious winner at the end and the next time I face her, it won't be different.

Amanda pauses for a minute and shudders. The thought of these dreams still make her nervous.

~Amanda~
You wanna know what happened? Well, I'll tell you. She cursed me and she has sent me nightmares. I dreamed that she would take my soul and that I would be her slave till eternity, but the last dream really has been the weirdest. I was walking around in a huge tomb and I had no clue how I came here, but what made it even worse was the fact that I also don't know a way out. So I stumbled around the tomb and came into a room with a huge sarcophagus. I have been a bit worried, but I've always been pretty curious and so I stepped closer to it and took a look insides. There I saw a mummy, a corpse in bandages, but the head hasn't been bandaged. The mouth has been wide open and it had no lips and looked like an awful grin and I shivered. But it became worse and the mummy opened its eyes, but there were no eyes, only empty wholes. I really thought that I would go insane and I started to scream, but thanks god I woke up and realized that it has only been a nightmare. But anyway, why do I talk about my dreams?
It's easy, this happened a few days before my last match against Necra and now remember who took the win. It has been me. So I showed again that not even this monster can scare me off with her creepy stuff. And this hasn't changed till now. She can't scare me anymore and I know that I can defeat her whenever and wherever I want. And for her partner Amy counts the same.

Now a cold smile comes into her pretty face.

~Amanda~
So the attempt of trying them to take the titles away from me and Laura is only laughable and this won't happen. Not in this life and not in the next one. By te way, I think that it slowly becomes boring to face the same people all the time, especially when you already know how it ends, with me as the winners. Haha, prolly that's the reason why they also involved these fucking sluts, the Fallen. But about them I'll talk later.
Let's first come back to Amy and Necra. I think you all remember what happened at the last shows. The lights went out and some people got a really bad beating up. I don't tell you who it has been, but think about it. If you aren't completely stupid, then you already know it, I've mentioned them all in my little speech.

She winks into the camera and now she lights her cigarette.

~Amanda~
I think that it's pretty funny and that it shows how stupid the bosses are, do they really think that our group, or call it stable, will go against each other? And even if we do so, who cares? Whoever wins, at the end I'll be the winner.
But prolly that's the reason why the Fallen got involved too. Otherwise I don't see any reason why they should be in a championship match, except it is enough to beat up someone after her match. And that's the point. They are a new team and I think they should get a chance, but first they should prove that they are worth to go for a title and this then didn't do. The only thing they did is that they have attacked me, Laura and also Necra and Amy after we were exhausted from our match. Wow, that's really glorious and magnificent. They can be so proud and it's such a damn great success to beat up somebody who so already powers out and who has no strength left anymore. They can be so fucking proud.

Amanda sneers again.

~Amanda~
But is that really enough? Does this qualify them for a title match? I don't think so. I think that it only shows that they are sneaky sluts and that there's no room for them in this company. I will wipe them away. The same way I did it with all of my opponents in important matches. But anyway, they will see what comes over them and what it means to come into my way. They can already see themselves as dead. Haha.

Now Amanda laughs out in a dirty way and turns around. Without saying anything more she walks off to the parking lot and drives back home. The next days doesn't happen much and she spends most of her time with having fun with Laura or with reading some strange books about voodoo and such stuff.
A few days later she packs her stuff and makes a small trip to Haiti. She hasn't been here before, but she really likes it and she also likes the people here. Driving around the island is such a joy and communicative as she is, she also talks to all the people, especially to some voodoo priests. After a few days of traveling around, she's back at the small cottage, where she lives since she's here. Even though it's already 11pm it's still pretty hot and so she wears nothing but a short white dress. Like usually she looks pretty and sexy, but at the moment she doesn't care for such things. She opens a beer and now she steps out of the cottage and sits down on a bench, crossing her legs. After taking a big sip of her beer, she reaches into a small box that stands on the ground besides her. She takes some tobacco and some marihuana and slowly she builds a joint. Amanda is used to such drugs, but she had put in a lot of the marihuana and so it doesn't take long top ill she is really high. She closes her eyes and drags again at her joint. Then she keeps the smoke insides her lounges until she has to cough and then she blows it out again. She really loves this feeling and it makes her forget everything and so she doesn't even think about her upcoming title match. After she has finished her joint, she takes a last sip of her beer and then she falls asleep, still on the bench in front of her cottage.
A few days later and after nothing much had happened the dark haired girl is shown as she walks slowly through the town. Like most of the time she only wears her short white dress and she's barefoot. After walking around for a while she comes to an old house and enters. It's pretty dark insides and the sound of bongos can be heard. It takes a while till she is uses to the darkness and then she sees a huge group of black people, some men and women and also the old voodoo priest. They all move to the sound of the bongos and it's really infecting and so Amanda does it too. It's the mix between the rhythm, the singing in a language she doesn't understand and the drugs which are still in her blood, that lets her get in trance really fast. After dancing for a while she finds herself in the center of the circle and the people are still singing. The rhythm of the bongos becomes faster and faster and Amanda moves faster too. Then she sinks down to her knees, her body still moving ecstatically, as the priest slowly comes over to her. He holds a black chicken by its legs and a knife in his other hand. As he stands right in front of Amanda, he raises his arm with the chicken and cuts it's throat so that all the blood streams down over Amanda's face. It runs down her face, her neck and her chest and her dress colors to blood red. Still moving to the rhythm of the bongos, she rips off her dress, exposing her bare breasts. With one hand she rubs the blood over her breasts and then she screams out. Her body twitches a last time and then she faints.
A few hours later she wakes up again. She lays in a foreign bed in a foreign cottage and is still naked. It doesn't take long and she remembers all the events of the last night. She looks down at her body, but there is no blood anymore. It seems that somebody has cleaned her up and has also thrown away her ripped and bloody dress. So she takes the bed sheet and wraps it around her petite body and stands up. She still feels a bit weak and stumbles a bit, but she is so hungry and thirsty. After looking around in the room she doesn't find anything to eat, but thanks god an old woman enters the room and brings her something to eat. Amanda is so damn hungry so that she eats everything without asking what it is, but she also doesn't care much. The old woman sits besides her and waits till she is finished and then the two talk for a really long time. Then the old woman reaches into her pocket and gives Amanda four little dolls, that look a bit like her her opponents in her next match, one like Necra, one like Amy and the other two like the members of the Fallen. Amanda takes the dolls and hugs the old woman, then she leaves the house and walks back to her cottage.
After packing her stuff she's on her way back to the airport to get a flight back home, the small dolls still in her pocket. As she thinks of them, a wicked smile comes into her face, especially as she knows now what to do next. Then she enters the plane and a few hours later she is back at home where Laura already waits for her. She hugs her love and then she starts to tell her everything that has happened and what she has done. Laura doesn't believe in such things as voodoo, but she accepts it that Amanda does so and so she listens to her story. After Amanda has finished, they both stay quiet for a while, but then Laura begins to talk.

~Laura~
And you really think that this will help us?

Amanda smiles. She knows that Laura doesn't believe in such things and that she would prolly send her to a shrink, but she doesn't care.

~Amanda~
Yes, I do. And you will see that I'm right and that I'm no psycho. Just wait till I'm finished with all this stuff. We will be the winners again and nothing can stop us. You will see that I'm right.

But Laure still isn't convinced.

~Laura~
Ok, we will take the win, but do we really need these stupid little dolls and all this creepy stuff? You laughed about Necra and her death crap, but what you do here isn't much better.

That's enough for making Amanda snap and so they are arguing and it ends up in a small fight. Amanda can be so damn stubborn and Laura knows this, so she gives it up. Without saying anything more, she takes Amanda in her arms and kisses her passionately on the lips, but Amanda is still angry and pushes her back. But Laura knows how to calm her down again. Pretty fast she grabs Amanda by her ankles and puts her feet in her lap, giving her a nice long massage and it works immediately. Amanda purrs and giggles and her good mood comes back. Then the two enter their bedroom and spend the rest of the day with making love.
Later this evening, Laura is already in bed, Amanda sits in the kitchen and smokes a last cigarette before she goes to bed too. She inhales deeply as she remembers the little dolls, she brought with her from Haiti. She stands up and goes over to her bag ant takes them out. Then she sits down again and looks at the. At first she takes the Amy and Necra doll and rubs then gently against each other. She giggles a bit and brings then into a position like they were making love.

~Amanda~
Hehe, you two should have some fun too ....do it till you're too exhausted to fight.

Then she takes the other two dolls and smiles evilly.

~Amanda~
But you two won't have any fun, I promise ....you'll pay for your fucking attack

She picks up the two dolls and slowly she breaks their arms and legs. Then she takes a few needles and stabs them insides their bodies. With a wicked smile in her face she takes a last needle and Stabs it into their hart. Then she drops the dolls and goes to bed too.
The next morning Laura is up first and as she enters the kitchen, she sees the dolls. She looks at them and only shakes her head, but even though she still doesn't believe in such things, she still shivers a bit. Carefully she picks up the dolls and puts them back into Amanda's bag. Then she makes them a breakfast and wakes up Amanda. The two have a nice breakfast and Laura avoids the subject voodoo and so everything is ok again. Then they get ready with their preparations for their match. After discussing there plans they leave the house to go to the gym. They take Amanda's small jeep, but Amanda still is a bit tired, so that Laura has to drive. She gives her the keys and sits down on the passengers seat, resting her bare feet on the dash board. Laura starts the engine and they drive off.

~Amanda~
I know that you don't think that my little ceremony will help us and I accept this. So we do what you think is best and this is a nice long workout and a little trainings fight. And we will do it every day till we have our match. I promise not to be so lazy and is also wont smoke and drink till our match is over.

Now she looks over to Laura and smirks.

~Amanda~
But to make it a bit more easy for me and also a bit more fun, you gimme a nice massage each evening. Please ....

Laura nods and pokes Amanda into her ribs, so that the petite girl shrieks and giggles.

~Amanda~
So I consider this to be a yes. But now honestly, I think our chances are pretty good. About Necra and Amy I don't worry much. Just think back at the last show and what happened during your match. I think we are all on the same side. Ok, they want the titles too and I can understand this, but I'm pretty sure that we will all work together pretty good.

Laura looks at Amanda and is a bit puzzled, but then she turns her attention back to the traffic.

~Amanda~
I mean we are something like a big family now, the bad girls of SCW and this should really help us so much. I thought we should all work together. I mean at first we should all take care for the Fallen and let them pay for what they have done to us. Look, they didn't only attack us, they went against Necra and Amy too, so these too should be out for revenge too. So we will all go against them and then it's like a handicap match and they won't have a chance. Ok, then we will only have to see who will be the winner, but as long as it's not that fucking team the Fallen, everything is ok for me.
Haha, now you can call me a bit sneaky and you can also call it a betrayal on our new friends, but anyway. You know me and you know how sneaky I can be. So lets just see that the Fallen get destroyed and then you keep Necra and Amy busy while I make the pin. I think this should really work and then we have what belongs to us, the titles.

Now Amanda laughs in a cheery way and Laura nods. Amanda's plan really seems to be good and so she doesn't say anything against it. A few minutes later they arrive at the gym and start their training and Amanda keeps her promise. She isn't too lazy and gives her best and the next days are almost the same. She really has stopped smoking and drinking and so she also get her reward,the nice long massages.
So they spend their time with training and trying to get fit and during the nights Amanda repeats her ceremony with the voodoo dolls. And one day after her her ceremony is finished, she sits in her kitchen and thinks about her opponents again. She is tired, but in some way she knows that she won't find any sleep. So she makes herself a cup of tea and tries to relax a bit.

~Amanda~
I really have no clue what they all have with these stupid Fallen. I've never heard of them and I've never seen a match of them, but prolly they were active before I came to SCW. Shit, I don't even know whether they are good or not, the only thing I know is that everybody seems to fear them and that they are sneaky sluts. I really hate such crap, I mean attacks after a match is over. It's mean to attack someone who's already weakened ...

She laughs out and smirks.

~Amanda~
At least when this someone is me. But anyway, I can be mean and sneaky too, so they will see what comes over them. Nobody attacks me from behind without paying the price for it and I'll make sure that it'll be a really high price. They will regret it, but now it's too late to regret anything. They pissed me off and now they will have to deal with a really mad Goddess and that will be more than they can handle.
But anyway, maybe all this is even good for our career. When I'm finished with them, then hopefully everybody here will see that I can defeat whomever they throw in my way. That'll be a pretty good lesson for these fucking bosses too and the fucking fans will see that there's no chance of getting rid of me. Haha, so I might even have to thank them for this stupid match.

She already had her third cup of tea, but she's still not tired and so she stays in the kitchen. It's a bit cold and so she tucks up her legs and rubs her cold toes, wishing it would be Laura who did this.

~Amanda~
And it's not only good for my career, it's also a bit funny. The Fallen against a whole bunch of Goddesses, the Goddess of Death Necra and the tattooed Goddesses Laura and me.
Damn, Raynin and Gothika, you two will learn soon what it means to piss off all these Goddesses. Do you really think that you'll have a fucking chance against us? You might have been here half a year ago and you might have been pretty good and successful, but that has been in the past and something has changed since your last appearance in this company. In the past there were only a few divas and even less tag teams who are worth to talk about. But since Laura and I are here everything has changed. I don't know whether you have noticed it, but now we have a real force here at SCW and this is the tattooed Goddesses.
I must admit that your little attack last week took me pretty much by surprise. But it takes a lil bit more to become the champion than such a mean attack after a match. Now I'm warned and now I know what awaits me when I have to face you in the ring and for Laura counts the same. The next time we meet you won't have the advantage of a surprise. The next time you'll have to face the champions in a real match and I promise that it won't be easy. You will learn how powerful and strong we are and that you won't have any chance to take the titles away from us. So be prepared, this will be the hardest match of your fucking career and your time as a glorious and victorious tag team will be over soon. Even though you've really pissed me off, I don't wanna threaten you, but I also don't wanna comfort you and tell you that it won't be hard or that it will be a fair match, cuz this wont happen. We will do everything to win this match and to keep the titles and that means really everything. So this match is supposed to become dirty, really dirty.
I think you've already noticed that I don't have any remorse and even if not, at our next match you'll see what I mean. Blood, tears and pain, that's what will be left from you when we are finished with you and ...no title for the Fallen. Not this week, note at the next show and never as long as Laura and I are members of this roster. Haha, I hope you got my message.

Amanda laughs out in a dirty way. She still isn't tired and she still has cold toes, but now she crawls back into the bed, hoping that Laura will find a way to warm her up and to make her tired. And exactly this happens. A few minutes later Amanda's giggling and purring can be heard through the closed bedroom door and then the scene fades to black.

Word count: 5067

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0