Author Topic: And she calls ME delusional? HA!  (Read 1369 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
And she calls ME delusional? HA!
« on: February 17, 2013, 05:53:42 PM »
 It is no secret, nor does it come as a surprise, that the ladies of The New XTremes do not have any good feelings towards Misty, a woman herself who was the very first female member of that very stable.  To say that they hated her might be a bit of an understatement, especially when it came to the Australian Bombshell, Odette Ryder.  Yes, they all hated Misty, and if you were to ask anyone, they all probably have good reason to, but ask the Queen of the Damned herself what reason they probably have to hate her, and she'll paint you a whole different picture.  

Misty is quite honestly the most decorated Bombshell on SCW's roster.  While she doesn't currently hold any titles, that doesn't make her any less dominant.  No other Bombshell can claim the success Misty has had.  Not one.  And that includes her upcoming opponent in the J-Cup tournament, and a woman whom she has already beaten once, and will do so again, Miss Jessie Salco.

Jessie Salco...the rookie of the New XTremes.  The underdog.  The metalhead.  Her confidence going into this match is no where short of amusing, but come to think of it, confidence is key, right?  If you aren't confident in your ability to do something, you really don't stand a chance.  And going against Misty...Well, you need all the luck you can get.  Especially now.  

Misty has made it clear to everyone around her that she is on a mission.  More than one mission, in fact.  She is taking out opponents one at a time in her quest to return to the top of the ladder, where she stood proudly less than a year ago.  She is out to recapture both titles she lost within just a week of each other...beginning with the NWA World Cruiserweight Title.  In order to do that, all she needs to do is conquer the J-Cup tournament, and she'll get her shot.  

PRA's Morpheus tried to stop her.  He tried, but he failed.  And now, Jessie Salco is hell bent on attempting to do the same.  Yes, I said attempting, because no matter how hard Miss Salco tries, she will without a doubt, fall to Misty, and in the same fashion she did just over a month ago when Misty defeated her in their home territory of Sin City Wrestling.  Misty has watched Jessie's promos.  Several times, in fact.  She has taken in each and every word that Jessie has spoken to her.  She has listened to every warning the metalhead Bombshell has thrown at her.  She has listened, but now it is time to respond and put Miss Salco in her place.  

And that is kneeling before Misty, proclaiming her her Queen.  And if Jessie refuses...she will be forced to do so.

The cameras open up inside the Boys and Girls Club in Carson City, Nevada before the start of Climax Control.  We find ourselves in the women's locker room, which is completely empty, save for one woman.  Two time former Bombshell Champion and former NWA World Cruiserweight Champion, Misty, is seated in a chair, looking directly into the camera.  She has a wicked smile on her face as she leans forward, folding her hands in the process and begins to speak.

Misty: Hello, NWA, and welcome to my territory.  Yes, I said my territory.  Look around me.  What do you see?  An empty locker room, right?  It happens to be empty for a reason.

Misty looks around her, smiling at the empty locker room.  Not one single Bombshell or their belongings are around her.

Misty: You see, every single Bombshell fears me.  They do not like being around me, because they know the power I possess.  They know I control each and every one of them, so they simply avoid me.  Not that I mind much, as it is much quieter and too my liking without all of their constant squaking going on in here.

Misty smirks and sits back in the chair, crossing her right leg over her left and folding her arms across her chest.

Misty: There is no doubt that I own the Bombshell Division here in Sin City Wrestling, though people continue to argue otherwise.  People like Vixen, our current Bombshell Champion.  People like Odette Ryder, my current hated rival.  And of course, people like Miss Jessie Salco.  The girl who I will easily defeat in our second round match in the J-Cup tournament.

Misty chuckles for a moment as she thinks about Jessie Salco.

Misty: Jessie, I must admit, I admire your confidence.  I admire it, but that does not mean that you will be successful, because let's face it.  I've beaten you once before, and I will beat you again.  Do you truly believe you came close to defeating me last time?  If you do, forgive me for laughing.

Misty laughs, as she taps the side of her arm.  The door to the locker room opens, and her female disciple, Ruby, quietly sneaks in.  Misty nods towards her, as if telling her to stay where she is, as she turns her attention back to the camera.

Misty: Jessie, it doesn't matter just how close you came to hitting your pathetic little finishing move on me.  If you had been lucky enough to do so, you still would not have won.  And do you want to know why?  I'll tell you why.  Because I am without a doubt, better than you.  I am capable of kicking out of your finishing moves, because they simply have no effect on me.  

She runs her hand through her hair, smiling at the camera confidently.

Misty: You call coming close to beating me your biggest achievement to date?  Honey, just being in the ring with me is a big accomplishment, because little girls such as yourself simply don't deserve to be in the same ring as me.  You've pointed out that you won the Bombshell Tag Titles once with Becky "Ragdoll" Jones?  Who cares?  So you won a title in which you need a partner to carry your ass and win gold?  Have you won singles gold?

Misty things for a moment, then shakes her head.

Misty: No, you have not.  But, I, however, have.  And several times at that!  I was a three time GXW Women's Champion.  I am a two time Bombshell Champion, and future three time Bombshell Champion.  I am a former NWA World Cruiserweight Champion. Now, tell me little girl, in what universe does that even make you worthy of stepping in to the ring with me?  How does your one time, short-lived, tag title run, honestly make you think you even stand a chance at defeating me?

Misty hits the side of her head, as if another thought pops into her mind, and she leans foward closer to the camera.

Misty: Oh, and let's not forget the simple fact that I hold a much larger amount of match wins than you ever will.  So you are the number one contender to the Bombshell Roulette Title.  I applaud you for that.  Do I think you will win?  Hardly, because take a look at the current champion.  Alexis Morrison.  That woman could beat you with a simple punch to the face.  But, I digress.  Jessie, do not make the mistake in assuming that I am, as you say preoccupied with Odette Ryder at the moment, because if you hadn't noticed, that is hardly the case.  I may be facing her tonight in my quest to advance to the final round of the Blast From The Past Mixed Tag team tournament with Thatcher, but I am more focused on winning this J-Cup tournament than you think.  And, sorry to disappoint you, but I do plan to do just that.

Ruby then appears at the corner of the camera, as she walks her way over to Misty's side, kneeling on the floor beside her.  Misty pats her shoulder and smiles.

Misty: By the way, Jessie.  You sit there and call me delusional, yet you are the one in Canada a whole week early for our match.  You are sitting there, all by your lonesome, while I am here in Carson City, taking care of Odette Ryder and prove just why I am the number one Bombshell.  Oh, and might I point out the fact that you also clearly are living in the past as you have no clue as to who the current NWA World Cruiserweight Champion is?  If my memory is correct, I do believe that Magni defeated Limp for the title recently.  Had you been paying attention to the very title that you are so hell bent on winning, you would have known that.

Misty winks at the camera with a grin on her face.

Misty: Unlike you, Jessie, I know my opponents.  I know each and every one of them, because I own their souls.  I know everyone who is determined to win this J-Cup tournament in their quest to win a shot at the Cruiserweight champion, but only one of us will win it, and your looking at her.  

Ruby looks at the camera, her facial expression remaining emotionless and she places her head in Misty's lap.

Misty: Spike can train you for hours and hours--

Ruby suddenly snarls at the mention of Spike's name.  Misty can't help but smile, as she pats Ruby's head.

Misty: As I was saying...Spike can train you all he likes, but that will not help you.  I am out to conquer not only SCW, but the Alliance as well, and you, Jessie...You're just another obstacle standing in my way.  There is no doubt about it.  I will beat you on the 24th, yes had you contacted those in charge at ACW you would know the date.  I will beat you.  I will go on to the semi-finals and defeat my next opponent, and I WILL go to the finals where I will once again be declared the winner of the J-Cup tournament!  

Misty looks directly into the camera, narrowing her eyes with a cold and icy glare.

Misty: And Jessie, if you try to stop me, I will end you and your pathetic career.  That is a promise.  Good luck, Jessie.  You're going to need it.

At the snap of Misty's fingers, Ruby gets to her feet and walks over to the camera.  She puts her hand over the lens, and the scene fades out to black.
>