Author Topic: Misty's wrong, Spike's right!  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
Misty's wrong, Spike's right!
« on: February 11, 2013, 07:27:43 PM »

The first week of promos for the Super J Cup Tournament has come and gone and Misty had some rather harsh words for Jessie in her first promo pretty much treating their first match like it was a complete squash match, naturally Jessie has something to say about that and now she has her chance to do just that.

Jessie’s hotel room, Carson City, Nevada
February 11th, 2013, 11:00am

“I told you that you had nothing to worry about.” Jake reassured me as I walked out of my bedroom having woken up about ten minutes ago and having only just gotten dressed, hell I was still brushing my hair. “Christian had no idea that Amanda would interfere in your Blast from the Past match.”

“Yeah but still, it was good to put my mind at ease at least.” I responded as I finished brushing my hair and put the hairbrush on the nearby table. “At least with me being up in Canada this weekend for the Super J Cup and Amanda being here in Carson City for Climax Control means that she won’t interfere in my match.”

“That reminds me.” Jake responded before motioning to the cameracrew. “You asked me to book you some promo time for the Super J Cup after you left Christian’s office and well, here’s the NWA cameracrew.”

“Thanks.” I thanked him before sitting down on the sofa. “Anything I should know about before I get started?”

“Well the card was made public but you’re not on it, probably due to the Super J Cup, but your opponent at Blaze of Glory II is in action.”

“Alexis?” I asked and Jake nodded. “Who’s she taking on?”

“Faith and Amy Marshall, Roulette Rules Triple Threat Match.” Jake answered after he double checked the card. “It’s being advertised as a warm-up for her defense against you at Blaze of Glory.”

“I’ll have to make sure to watch that.” I responded before it hit me. “Wait, is it for the title?” I asked and Jake shook his head. “That’s a relief.”

“Yeah, that reminds me, I won’t be going to the Super J Cup with you.” Jake added and I blinked in surprise. “Christian asked me to be in attendance for this week’s Climax Control for some reason and I’m not going to deny my sister’s boss.”

“That’s cool, you can tell me who won the match if my match against Misty is on at the same time as Alexis’s match.” I responded and Jake nodded in agreement. “So who’s going in your place?”

“I am.” Katie said as she walked up to us and I groaned. “Don’t worry; I won’t be as strict as I usually am seeing as how you have a big match ahead of you.”

“Good, at least I’ll have someone to keep me company.” I said before grinning. “As for my match, Misty may have beaten me before but thanks to Spike’s training I’m a much better wrestler than I was back then, besides I did almost beat her.”

“Err, yeah about that…..” Jake trailed off before handing me a DVD that was marked “Misty’s promo for the 2013 Super J Cup Match against Jessie Salco”. “Needless to say you’re not going to like the contents of the promo.”

“Come on, she’s just some delusional bitch that beat me in the ring once, how bad can it be?” I asked before popping the DVD into my laptop and loading up Windows Media Player, I let the promo play out and needless to say I had to be talked down from throwing my laptop out the window at least three times before the promo was over, and the first two times where in the first two minutes.

“Err, Jessie, are you okay?” Jake asked after a few minutes of awkward silence, I didn’t answer at first before turning to them.

“That fucking bitch, how dare she!” I growled in anger as I retrieved the DVD and snapped it in half. “Didn’t stand a chance? DIDN’T STAND A FUCKING CHANCE!? If her goal was to make me even angrier at her than I already was than mission fucking accomplished!”

“I told you she wouldn’t like the comments.” Jake told Katie who shook her head. “Look I know almost beating Misty was one of your biggest achievements to date but…..actually, I kind of understand your anger.”

“Yes and I’m sure Christian wants Jessie to lose her temper again considering what happened the last time that happened.” Katie said sarcastically before shaking her head.  “Jess, if you want I can tell the cameracrew to come back later when you’ve calmed down.” Katie offered but I shook my head.

“You’re kidding right? Being pissed off means I’ll have more to say in this promo.” I pointed out and my siblings shook their heads.

“Well look at the time, I think we’d better go down for breakfast, right Katie?” Jake asked Katie who quickly nodded before they left the hotel room I shared with them; I took a deep breath as I prepared to address Misty again.

“Misty, I have one thing to say.” I started as I took several deep breaths. “How dare you? How fucking dare you?! I mean, harassing Spike’s family over a kid you abandoned was one thing but claiming that I didn’t stand a chance in our match? I’m sorry; I didn’t realize that being THIS close to slamming your head through the matt with my finisher constituted not standing a chance against you!”

Yep, I’m pretty pissed about this!

“Normally I’d be a lot calmer than this but no! You want to know why? As sad as it sounds me being that close to beating you is one of my biggest achievements to date, sure, I won the SCW Bombshell Tag Titles with Becky “Ragdoll” Jones but I didn’t even get to enjoy winning my first defense in that title reign! And yet here you are insulting me as if I was the gender flipped version of the Brooklyn Brawler!”

And I am not happy about that in the very least!

“Misty, you may be the Queen of the Damned and you may be preoccupied with Odette Ryder but I hope for your sake that you don’t plan on winning this match! I will advance to the next round, I will win the Super J Tournament and most importantly I will win the NWA Cruiserweight Championship, and if I happen to hold the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship at the same time then that’ll just prove how full of shit you are!”

So this is no different than usual really.

“Like our last encounter I’m the underdog going into this match only this time I didn’t volunteer to help Odette with her feud with you and now that I have been in the ring with you I know exactly what to expect! You may have learned a few tricks since Spike stopped teaching you but I’ve learned a few tricks of my own since our last encounter.”

Speaking of which…..

“As much as you don’t want to admit it Misty, if you had been worn down a bit more in our last match I would’ve hit you with the Circle Pit and pinned you for the three count! That was my mistake and I admit that! But unlike you I learn from my mistakes, just ask Angel the Malignant, I’m sure he’ll be happy to tell you how much it hurts to have your head slammed into the matt off of a Springboard Tornado DDT!”

That’s basically what it boils down too.

“Misty, for all your talk about being the Queen of the Damned, you’ve done nothing to earn that title; there I said it, your nothing but a delusional bitch! You underestimated me in our last match and that almost cost you the match and would’ve derailed your feud with Odette before it even started! You’re making the same mistake again only this time it’ll cost you the match and your spot in the Super J Tournament!”

And that victory will be sweet!

“I’ll be sure to ask you after I win the match how it feels to be a former NWA Cruiserweight Champion who’s plans to recapture the gold got derailed by someone who you claim didn’t stand a chance in our last encounter who went on to win the whole thing, especially if I win the NWA Cruiserweight Championship from Limp, I bet you’ll be fuming right? That’s good, because you’ll know how I feel right now!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Misty, I’m a lot calmer than I was at the start of this promo but know this Misty, if you continue to underestimate me after all the training I’ve been doing with Spike and the other NXT members then you’ll be joining Morpheus in the losers circle! This is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco reminding the fans of the NWA and SCW to make it metal and Misty to stop underestimating me!”

I left the hotel room to join my siblings at the restaurant as the scene fades.