Author Topic: Finally!  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
Finally!
« on: February 07, 2013, 07:06:28 PM »
 Jessie won her match against Angel the Malignant pinning him after hitting the Circle Pit on him and sending her through to the next round, who was next out of the other competitors in the Super J Cup Tournament?

None other than the woman who tried to put her on the injured list a few weeks ago Misty, both women had a tough time getting this far and now they’ll go head to head for the second time! Can Jessie make up for her loss?

Jessie’s hotel room, Edgewater Hotel, Laughlin, Nevada
February 7th, 2013, 11:00am

“So I see your training session with Spike went well.” Jake commented as I entered the room, I grinned at him as I took a sip from my water bottle.

“Yeah and I’ll need it going into my match against Misty in the next round of the Super J Cup.” I responded as I finished my drink. “I did manage to pin down Spike though.”

“……I thought it was a training session, not sex……” Jake trailed off and I blushed like a madwoman once I realized my mistake.

“I meant in a wrestling sense!” I responded as I brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. “He let me finish early anyway…..no, wait that sounds even worse!”

“How about we change the subject before Vixen comes a knocking?” Jake offered and I quickly nodded in agreement. “Do you think it’ll be enough?”

“Who knows? Spike said it himself that he taught Misty every trick he knows.” I shrugged as I sat down on the sofa. “And that’s if Amanda doesn’t decide to get involved like she did in my Blast from the Past match.”

“Yeah, shame about that, especially since you would’ve faced her team if you had beat Karina and Despayre.” Jake agreed with a nod. “Still Christian promised a one on one match between you two under Roulette Rules once the schedule clears up so you have that to look forward too.” Jake added and I grinned at that.

“Yeah but I still want to know what he’s going to do about Amanda’s interference in my match.” I said with an annoyed grunt. “Let’s focus on one rival at a time though; besides I still don’t know when the match between me and Amanda will take place, at least my match with Misty has a set date.”

“And then there are your problems with Kain, Alexis, and Angel if he holds a grudge over being beaten by a girl…..” Jake trailed off and I rolled my eyes at the last one before cutting him off.

“I get it, I’m a popular girl when it comes to feuds.” I said with a laugh before shaking my head. “Besides given how open the NWA are about promoting intergender matches, hell if I remember correctly Misty lost the Cruiserweight Title to WCCW’s Zak Phenom, I doubt he’ll hold a grudge.”

“Good point.” Jake agreed with a nod before checking his watch. “Kate should be done with the shopping now so I’m off to pick her up.” Jake added and I nodded once I remembered that Katie had trouble getting a rental car for one reason or another, once Jake had left the room and I was alone I decided it was time to start addressing my next NWA opponent.

“It was a tough fight but I was able to clip the wings of Angel the Malignant and most importantly I’m through to the next round of the Super J Cup Tournament, unlike Angel however my next opponent is someone who I’ve faced before and someone who I’ve wanted to have a rematch against for some time now, ever since that bitch tried to put me on the injured list after our first match, her name is Misty.”

I said as I frowned.

“I faced her in the last few weeks of 2012, at the time she had volunteered to take out NXT’s Bombshells on Mark Ward’s behalf but in the end all she succeeded at was injuring me and putting my chances of winning back the SCW Bombshell Tag Titles at risk, ever since then I’ve wanted a rematch with her for one reason, I had her beet, I was this close to hitting her with the Circle Pit before she reversed it into her submission finisher, this is my chance to rectify that and I intend to do just that!”

I’d like to say it’s that simple but I know from experience it’s not!

“Misty, I know from past experience that I’m in for a hell of a fight in this match but I’m not going to back down from this! I didn’t back down from you in our last match and I won’t back down in this match! In fact there’s only going to be one major difference between this match and our last match, you want to know what that difference is? I’ll hit you with the Circle Pit, I’ll pin you and the referee will administer the all-important count before declaring me the winner!”

I know it’s not going to be easy but that never stopped me!

“If there’s one thing I learned from our last match Misty it’s this, your nothing but a bully! Sure you’re a talented wrestler but when the odds are turned in the opponent’s favor you either cheat or beat them down after you win or they win, either way will establish why your called the Queen of the Damned right? Well I’ll be damned if I even think about letting you win this match!”

I just know that bitch is laughing her ass off right now.

“You may not hear it but I can, I know Misty is laughing at the thought of little Jessie Salco beating her in a match! Why wouldn’t she? She’s held more titles than I can count and I’ve only held the SCW Bombshell Tag Titles for a total of two weeks! That’ll change soon though, I’m next in line for a shot at Alexis Morrison’s SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship but most importantly, even if I beat you only to be beaten by my opponent in the next round, my stock in the wrestling world will rise quickly!”

Whilst Misty’s will hit rock bottom, just like her sanity did after her match against Roxanne.

“Do I expect an easy match? No, do I expect a hell of a fight from Misty? Yes, will this match end the same way that our last match did? Hell no! As my old theme song, In Ashes They Shall Reap by Hatebreed, said, I was born to bleed and I fight to succeed in every match that I’m thrown in, I don’t care if it’s against you or Mark Ward I won’t back down from anyone and I will win this match!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Misty, our last match ended with me on my back hurt from a beating inflicted on me by you and your little minion Ruby whilst those idiots you drag along with you to every match you compete in kept my NXT stablemates busy, this time I will win this match and I won’t end the match in the same fashion, in fact I’ll be sure to wipe out your friends with a Suicide Dive at the earliest opportunity, this is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco reminding the SCW Universe to make it metal and Misty to expect a humiliating defeat at the Super J Tournament.”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.