Author Topic: Defying the Standards  (Read 4927 times)

Offline Casper Grey

• View Profile
    • Casper Grey
Defying the Standards
« on: January 20, 2013, 12:15:30 AM »
 OOC: So this was my last Rp in the promotion, before leaving to take a break to rest my brain from writing, and also because I had gotten a new job at the time, so Life kinda bit me in the ass, but yes this is the last one from Phoenix Wrestling when Casper was signed with them. It's another long one as I like mentioned before in the television title Rp that kinda was their thing there, but yeah I hope you enjoy it as much as the last two I posted up of Grey.

Also they kinda give an insight as to what, and who Casper Grey really is, and how he acts, I've always said he was my personal asshole, prick of dick who just don't give a shit about anyone but himself lol, but yeah hope you enjoy it.

Elucidation of GREY…

October 17th, 2012 4:30 pm
Hollywood California
The Grey Residence

“I hate you for the sacrifices you made for me
I hate you for every time you ever bled for me
I hate you for the way you smile when you look at me
I hate you for never taking control of me
I hate you for always saving me from myself
I hate you for always choosing me and not someone else
I hate you for always pulling me back from the edge
I hate you for every kind word you ever said
I’ll bleed you dry now”

[It hadn’t been less then 24 hours after Redemption 38 had aired, as one may have assumed or guessed “Mr. 24 Karats” Casper Grey wasted no time in leaving the arena after his rather disappointing upset against the baby kissing, fat girl chasing Rowyn Starr who retained his Phoenix Wrestling television championship due to the help of Scar getting Casper disqualified, and if that hadn’t put the icing on the cake Casper being turned away for the first time ever in his life, told his money wasn’t any good and that he wouldn’t be participating in the Sin City Wrestling Queen of Sin Battle Royal.

As the sunset, it could be seen beginning to set casting an orange, reddish glow across the clear blue pool water. Genevieve Wisp could be seen alone, as she lay with her back facing the glowing rays of the sunset as they beamed down on her as she lay flat across the pool lounge chair that could be seen stationed alongside the edge of pool.]

Unknown voice: Mrs. Wisp would you still like that virgin daiquiri, you asked for be for nodding off earlier?

[Questioned an unknown voice with hesitation, having not recognized the unknown voice Genevieve lifter her head up off of her towel that covered the headrest of the lounge chair. As Genevieve looked up realizing that the voice belonged to one of Casper’s housekeepers and not some unknown fan or journalist wanting an autograph or a interview with Casper, though that probably wouldn’t happen anyways  with how Casper’s been since his loss to Rowyn, and his upset of unsuccessfully capturing  the one thing that Casper had his eyes set on that being the Phoenix Wrestling Television championship title.]

Genevieve Wisp: Sure I’ll take a drink…

[She responded, sadness, and sorrow could be heard in her soft spoken voice as she spoke.]

Unknown voice: Forgive me Mrs. Wisp for not having introduced myself firstly and have startled you, my names Reginald, I’m the caretaker of Casper’s house here, though it bothers me Mrs. Wisp, though please forgive me for asking, for it’s none of my business, but Mrs. Wisp if you don’t mind me asking where’s Mr. Grey at, I haven’t seen him all day, and usually you two are inseparable!

[Reginald cautiously questioned, being extra careful not to upset the saddened Genevieve Wisp, though nothing could truly upset Genevieve any worse then seeing her love Casper grieving over the loss of not taking home the Phoenix Wrestling television championship title, further more Casper’s been grieving over well obsessing over Phoenix Wrestling championship gold since day one of his arrival.]

Genevieve Wisp: Reginald you don’t have to be so cautious when speaking to with me, don’t worry Reginald nothing could upset me any worse then how I’m already feeling, I mean to sit backstage in his dressing room watching the monitors only to see it yanked out from underneath him, though I still don’t understand why he’s so upset over one loss.

Reginald: Genie, Casper’s not so much upset about loosing but rather almost achieving what he so eagerly been wanting since his signing with Phoenix Wrestling that being championship gold…

[Reginald explained to Genevieve, as he looked down at her standing in at the side of her and the lounge chair.]

Genevieve Wisp: Though why Reginald, why is he so upset of not achieving championship gold, I just… I guess I just don’t understand why he’s so in obsessed with championship titles!

[Genevieve said as she sat on up from her lounge chair, as she sat up she grabbed her pool towel, covering up her chest and lower mid section.]

Reginald: If you would Mrs. Wisp please allow me to show you why achieving championship gold is so important to Casper, why he obsesses over it, why he’s so devoted to achieving it…

[Reginald said to Genevieve as she slowly got up from the lounge chair she had been tanning in.]

Genevieve Wisp: Lead on Reginald, lead on for this I got to see!

Reginald: See you will… trust me on that!

[As Reginald said that both Genevieve and he walked to the slider doors leading inside Grey’s house. As Reginald slid the doors open both he himself and Wisp walked through them, Wisp followed behind, once inside Grey’s home Reginald lead Wisp into Grey’s trophy room. As they entered into the room various trophies could be seen being placed on display for Grey’s guest, as well as himself.]

Reginald: You see this particular one Genie?

[Reginald said as he pointed to one particular trophy that read could be seen reading 2nd place.]

Genevieve Wisp: Yeah I see it, it says 2nd place, so what’s that got to do with the way Casper is now?

Reginald: A hell of a lot, you see that trophy in Casper’s eyes is a disgrace in Casper’s eyes, for the 1st place trophy belongs to his sister Luciana Grey, the two have been as competitive as 2 NASCAR racers representing their teams, their sponsors, their team owners, they’ve been that way since the very day I’ve come to work for the Grey’s, from the very 1st cry to the very 1st school grade they achieved, you see though that trophy though is the very trophy that made Casper snap, and snap he did for if you look at any of these other trophies, medals here in his trophy room they all read what Mrs. Wisp?

[Reginald questioned as a grin crept it’s way onto his face.]

Genevieve Wisp: They all have the number 1 across them.

Reginald: Exactly Genie, you see Casper suffers from OCD, otherwise known as Obsessive-compulsive disorder and it is because of his disorder he so much obsesses over what he couldn’t have bought that being Phoenix Wrestling championship gold, and well now having failed due to a disqualification he’ll only obsess harder over the championship gold he so dearly seeks. Mrs. Wisp don’t take this the wrong way, but don’t be surprised if you end up on the backburner which what I mean is don’t be surprised if you become the last thing on Casper’s mind…

Genevieve Wisp: You don’t think it’ll go that far do you?

Reginald: Well Genie, let me ask you this, have you ever met Casper’s sister Luciana, exactly you haven’t and well Casper won’t talk about her either for it’s his one loss of not winning that one trophy that he no longer talks to her, but one day I can only hope he comes to change, for when that day comes he’ll have his sister back!

Genevieve Wisp: Do you think it’ll ever happen?

Reginald: In all honesty no I don’t ever seeing it happen, but I do know one thing she’s a therapist in Northern Los Angeles!

[After a few minutes both Reginald and Genevieve could be seen walking on out of the trophy room of Casper Grey, as they walked out from within the room, Casper could be seen staring down at both of them with repugnance, and hatred in his eyes. Casper could be seen leaning forward up against the beautiful wooden railing, he could be seen wearing a traditional old school 80’s rock band t-shirt, with a pair of ripped blue jeans.]

Casper Grey: Find something interesting inside that there particular room Reginald, and Gene?

[Casper could be heard saying as he continued to look down at them.]

Reginald: No not exactly sir…

Genevieve Wisp: You done being a child Cass, as I got news for you championships come and go!

[As Genevieve said that Casper could be seen looking furious as if she had pissed him off, even more.]

Casper Grey: You ma’am can leave when ever you like, for me being screwed out of winning that Championship title has only gotten me to want it more, having almost had it in my hands, having felt it’s presence it’s power I wont stop until I have it by my side under this here gorgeous waist!

Genevieve Wisp: Well Cass you win, I’ll be leaving, I’ll talk to you in a few days!

[As Genevieve said that Casper turned his away from his girlfriend, and his housekeeper, heading back into the room he had just came from out of, that room being the master bed room of the Grey Residence.]

“Preparation”

Wednesday October 19th, 2012 3:00 pm
Hollywood, California
Grey Residence

“I love you for everything you ever took from me
I love the way you dominate and you violate me
I love you for every time you gave up on me
I love you for the way you look when you lie to me
I love you for never believing in what I say
I love you for never once giving me my way
I love you for never delivering me from pain
I love you for always driving me insane
I’ll bleed you dry now”

[“Mr. 24 Karats” Casper Grey can be seen sitting behind a wooden desk on a computer chair, he can be seen typing on his key board as he looks into the computer screen. Grey’s luxurious, straight, very short hair dirty blonde hair can be seen being worn in a practical, businesslike style, he can be seen wearing a white business suite and tie with custom cufflinks.]

Genevieve Wisp: Whatcha doing babe?

[As Genevieve spoke, Casper looked up from his computer screen, Genevieve’s hair can be seen looking very fine, straight, and can be seen looking very long, it can be seen being worn in a severe style as it cascades down the sides of her shoulders. As she  continues to look over at Casper, her almond-shaped brown eyes can be seen looking like two bronze coins.

As I looked at Genevieve she could be seen looking amazing, she reminded me of a clever fox up to no good, as if she was looking to create some trouble to get my attention. She could be seen wearing a yellow pastel colored turtleneck with a pair of black clothed business pants.]

Casper Grey: Just listening to some music, as I read some of the comments on my twitter page!

Genevieve Wisp: Nice babe.

Casper Grey: Yea I know right, I mean I should be hanging out with you on my days off away from the ring, but today as you know is a scheduled workout day, if you want you can come along babe?

[Casper could be heard saying before ending his computer session as he clicked the close tab on the internet. Casper before getting up from his computer chair could be seen reaching down to the ground below him and picking up his personal gym bag, and slinging the toll strap of the gym bag over his shoulder before getting up from his computer and walking on over to where his girlfriend Genevieve Wisp could be seen standing.  

Before walking passed his girlfriend, he leaned into her cheek, and could be seen giving her a kiss on her cheek before continuing on to the upstairs level of his residence, though as he got halfway up the stairs his girlfriend Genevieve could be heard calling his name. Casper stopped and looked down from where he stood as she tossed him his water bottle. As he caught his water bottle, he took a sip on out of it before continuing on up to the second floor of his residence.

After a few minutes of silence the sound of metal hitting against metal could be heard through the silence, though then again old school rock and roll also could be heard starting up, as it cut through the air ways of the sound of metal hitting against metal and the silence that was the weight room, before Grey entered into it.]

Casper Grey: 1, 2, 3,4...

[Casper counted out loud as he continued to lift the dead weight of his weightlifting equipment.]

Casper Grey: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...

[Casper continued to counted out laud before counting to 10, and taking a quick breather before continuing onto the next repetition, though before he could begin the sound of hands clapping together could be heard, Grey put the weights down and turned his head, standing in the doorway of his weight room could be seen none other then his girlfriend Genevieve Wisp.]

Casper Grey: So you decided to join me eh babe?

[Casper said as he reached down to pick up his weights.]

Genevieve Wisp: No not exactly Cass, but Sherman will be soon!

Casper Grey: Your kidding right?

Genevieve Wisp: No, no I’m not love, I told him you were working out upstairs when he had called, and he asked if he could join and I said I’m sure Cass wouldn’t mind…

Casper Grey: Mind… you say, no not at all.

[Casper said with sarcasm in his voice as he slowly begin to laugh, though slowly his laugh could be heard going silent as his business partner and friend Sherman Watts popped his head out from behind Genevieve.]

Sherman Watts: So Gene’s told me you had her leave the other day!?

Casper Grey: I did indeed Sherm and if you keep questioning me on that day you’ll not only be leaving my home, but you’ll be leaving 24 Karat productions as well, for you see I believe if it wasn’t for Genevieve getting in my head that night at Redemption before my match with that bore of a champion Rowyn Starr I’d have won, and I’d have been the new Phoenix Wrestling Television champion, the very champion that should be defending his championship title against Chris Shields at Phoenix Wrestling’s biggest event of the year, that being Devil’s Playground… Hahahahahehehehehe…

[Casper said laughing, as he put the free weights in his hands down, and walked on over to the treadmill, wasting no time as it started up, he walked aboard it starting out in a slow pace walk before slowly increasing it’s speed to a more fast paced speed walk.]

Sherman Watts: Well Cass…

[Before Sherman could even speak, Casper spoke out cutting him off in mid sentence.]

Casper Grey: Please… please… please… please STOP, Sherm you have no idea what’s been going through my mind these past couple of days and trust me you don’t want to know that I can promise you, so please STOP!!!

Sherman Watts: Well Cass I know whatever it is it isn’t good, I mean as I walked passed your bed room, I could see various things thrown across the wooden floor of your room, it looked as if a tornado had gone through there and just ripped, and tore apart your room and the accomplishment’s you’ve only kept close to you for the past 27 years of you life, those being hung up and placed in your bed room, but to see even them scattered across the floor of your bed room, that tells me something isn’t right with you Cass!

Casper Grey: WHATEVER…

[Casper shouted at his business partner, before continuing on.]

Casper grey: Please leave Sherman for I see all your going to do is talk about my actions that have taken place these past couple of days, well I got news for you, and you can let Genevieve know this too when you leave, I haven’t changed, nor will I, but I will get what I want, and that my friend will be championship gold…  

[As Casper said that he quit working out, having gotten even more fed up from what he had heard from his business partner, Casper grabbed his workout towel and headed on out of his exercise room, as he turned the corner, he walked into his master bed room, shutting the door behind him.]

Defying the Standards
Vs. Chris Shields

Thursday October 20th, 2012 12:30 pm
Hollywood, California
Grey’s Swimming pool.

“I hate you, I hate you
I’ll bleed you dry now”

[Casper can be seen getting ready to dive into his pool as the Phoenix Wrestling camera’s flicker on. As they flicker on, Casper can be seen at the other end of the pool sitting on the steps that lead down into the shallow section of the pool.]

Casper Grey: Devil’s playground what an event that it will be, though it’ll be a special event for me for I get Chris Shields, or as I’ve come to call him Christina… Hehehehehahahahaha… though I must say it’ll be a pleasure beating that pompous creampuff Chris Shields, he want’s a special referee he can have it, though he must ask himself how in god’s green earth does he not know I haven’t already gotten to his precious chosen referee?

How does it feel Chris? How does it feel knowing I may have gotten to your personal referee with hmmm, how shall I say this MONEY…?

[Casper Screams out as the Phoenix Wrestling camera’s zoom in on him, a wicked looking grin creeps its way onto his face as he continues on.]

Casper Grey: Chris… You don’t know, nor will you until our that night when Devil’s Playground airs on national television, my friend you may have fought cancer and won, but let’s face it money talks bullshit walks, and well we all know our little match is going to be a game of wits, both of us have money, both of us are good looking, though I’m just a bit better looking, and not balding, both of us are as cocky as they come and can’t stand one another, well I know damn well I can’t stand your ass, always talking about surviving cancer and buying your way into things…

[Just as Casper said that Sherman come walking out from behind the Phoenix Wrestling camera.]

Sherman Watts: Pretty good eh Cass?

Casper Grey: What do you want Sherman?

Sherman Watts: Nothing at all, other then the fact that… I must say your one of the biggest hypocrites I’ve come to know, what you just said about your Devil’s Playground opponent Chris Shields is exactly you to a “T” my friend…

[Casper chuckles in laughter for a few seconds, before speaking.]

Casper Grey: Well maybe it does, maybe it does Sherman, maybe we both are kindred spirits, Chris and I. Oh, sure we have our differences for sure… like hair, and then there’s this… I’m not some pompous little bitch who’s wanting the acceptance of every god damn female I come across, just last week he was seen out with fucking Faith, and Keri Saunders, it seems to me he’s wanting something he can’t have, unlike him I just don’t give up on whatever it is I want, for if I can’t buy it, I’ll do the next best thing and that’s earn it even if it means hurting those around me to get it… Aahhhhhhhh… music to my ears it is!

[As Casper says that he dives back into the water, kicking off the steps leading into the shallow pool water, he can be seen doing a few quick swimming exercises, those being a few quick swimming laps, before stopping, and pulling himself on out of the pool.]

Casper Grey: Once I beat Chris, I’m a turn my focus back towards Rowyn that’s if he’s still Champion if not it’ll be Natalie Burrows who retains my focus, though that is neither here or there, for my focus is on Chris “Mr. I survived fucking cancer…” Shields  though I’m sure he’s going to want to relive our match over and over just as I will, thus I’ll be requesting a separate video of it,  though then again if he doesn’t like tapes, I can get slides for him… Hyahahahahehehehe!!!

[Casper said grabbing his towel off of one of the pool lounge chairs and wraps it around himself as if the towel was a royal robe.]

Casper Grey: REGINALD…

[Casper screamed out as he sat down on the lounge chair, making himself comfortable.]

Reginald: You called Mr. Grey?

Casper Grey: What's going on Reginald, the place is a mess, and Abigail hasn’t been fed, and I can't find my socks! Where's Genevieve, she was suppose to be here an hour ago to go out to dinner…

Reginald: You kicked her out Cass, remember?

Casper Grey: So, she's always come back before, just look Sherman did… hehehehehahahaha… Well Reginald send her some flowers and a card for forgiveness if you would please!

Reginald: Sure thing Mr. Grey.

Casper Grey: Chris Devil’s Playground is the event, it’ll also just be that a playground, the very playground we shall play in, though the very playground you’ll come to feel GREY MATTER and that Chris is a promise…

[With that being said Casper could be seen giving the signal to end the camera feed, ending his interview for Phoenix Wrestling’s biggest event of the year Devil’s Playground.]  
>