Author Topic: Telling it how is it.  (Read 963 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Telling it how is it.
« on: January 10, 2013, 03:47:08 PM »
 Family quarrels are bitter things. They don't go by any rules. They're not like aches or wounds; they're more like splits in the skin that won't heal because there's not enough material. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday 9th January 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
Adrenaline Unleashed Wrestling School
Time: 6:00am

The scene opens inside the Adrenaline Unleashed Wrestling School, where we see Amy enter the building with her cell phone to one ear as she carries a small training bag as she prepares to have a short sparring session with one of the rising stars of Adrenaline Unleashed Wrestling School.

“I’m sure you can survive without me for a little while.”

Amy said as she puts her small gym back onto the ring apron as she turns and leans against it.

”You can get a better work out here in this bed.”

The voice says down the other end of the cell phone, which makes Amy roll her eyes.

”Unfortunately that work out won’t help me inside the ring, but when I get back I will make it up to you.”

Amy said with a smirk.

”You better.”

”See you later”

Amy hangs up her cell phone before shoving it inside her bag. Turning around, she looks inside the ring before climbing in and looking around.

”So who is my training dummy?”

”I am”

Came a female voice as she walked with a purpose towards the ring.

”What is your name?”

Amy asked as she stood in the centre of the ring as she began to stretch.

”Amanda”

The Goth looking woman said before climbing into the ring.

”Just so you know, this is a training session but I will be going all out. So are you ready?”

Amy asked as Amanda shook her head in acceptance.

And with that Amy and Amanda lock up in the centre of the ring, as they grapple for position until Amy gets Amanda into a headlock. As Amanda tries to find a way out of the headlock, however, she uses her strength to push Amy into the ropes and as Amy releases the hold, she bounces off the opposite ropes and hits a hard shoulder blocks Amanda to the mat.

Amanda sits on the mat for a moment, as she fails to see Amy climb the ropes, and as Amanda gets to her feet, she is met with a flying thrust kick, which sends Amanda back down to the mat.

Not giving Amanda a chance to recover; Amy walks over to Amanda, where she grabs her and pulls her to feet, where she whips Amanda into the ropes and as Amanda comes back she ducks – avoiding the clothesline before coming back at Amy with a clotheslines of her own.

They lay on the mat for a moment, as Amy slaps the mat in annoyance, as Amy and Amanda both slowly get to their feet, where they meet in the centre of the ring once more and lock up in the centre of the ring, where Amanda is able push Amy to the turnbuckle, where Amanda moves in and gives Amy a DDT onto the mat.

Amanda then locks in an STF to Amy.

However, with Amy being so close to the ropes, she grabs the ropes breaking the hold.

Amanda then backs away, while allows Amy to use the ropes and get to her feet.

Amanda quickly turns and heads towards the ropes to grab the towel as she assumes Amy won’t be getting to her feet too quickly, meanwhile Amy gets back to her feet and spot the stupid opening left my Amanda and charges and hits a dropkick, which crushes Amanda into the turnbuckle.

Amanda slumps to the mat, as Amy grabs Amanda and drags her to feet where she hits an Asai DDT before quickly getting to her feet, where Amy lays in several boots before stopping and grabbing Amanda and pulling her to her feet and hits a double knee backbreaker and as Amanda falls forward, Amy grabs Amanda around the neck before setting up for the La Cavernaria.

Flailing her arms around Amanda tries to escape with little success and taps out.

Amy instantly lets go and rolls Amanda off her; As Amy takes in a few deep breaths before grabbing the ropes and uses them to get to her feet, where she then grabs a bottle of water, as she watches Amanda recover.

”You are talented but you still need training. But thanks for this session.”

Amy smiles before climbing out of the ring, where she grabs her gym bag before disappearing into the locker room, where Amy prepared to remove her training boots as well as her clothes and put on fresh clothes.

However, before she could do that…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

”When I joined SCW it was the case of starting a new career but also a chance to face off against my sister Trish, and now I get the chance to do so but in a tag team title match up.

Ever since I supposedly “stole” the starlet’s title from her, the battle of sister vs. sister has been on going inside the ring and outside the ring through social media. And coming to SCW I had hoped to continue the unfinished business between us but I am have become a little disappointed.

At first it was a little promising as she attacked me and then I attacked her, but after a few more attacks, she has become silent and soft.

I think I broke the so-called #bestofthebest.

More like #joke.

You see Trish right now you are becoming one big let down and disappointment.

Laura is going to be severely disappointed when she loses the match, Necra and I are going to be disappointed when you don’t even bother trying and management are going to be disappointed because they have to fire your sorry useless ass.

But hey it isn’t exactly the first time you’ve been fired is it now Trish.

If I remember correctly, you were fired from WEW after showing lack of commitment to the place, I guess when you aren’t getting your way and not get instantly inserted into the main title scene you get bored.

I guess there are far more important places you have to be to worry about than SCW.

Way to show commitment.

It’s sad really… I thought you didn’t back down from fights, just goes to show that you’re nothing more than an over hyped, overrated severe disappointment.

As for you Laura, I feel a little sorry for you… I’ve been there.

I’ve had a tag partner who didn’t pull their weight in tag team matches, though they did release a promo each time and we were tag team champions at the time.

As I was saying, I feel sorry for you Laura having to get stuck with a dud partner… at the time Trish was probably saying the same thing, but im guessing the roles are reversed now.

Unfortunately whatever happens, Necra and I won’t be taking pity on you inside the ring, instead we will make sure that Trish will be humiliated to the point that management has no option to fire her sorry ass and you will just have to go back to being an irrelevant nobody.

Yeah I know, I’ve used the irrelevant word.

Haven’t used that for a while.

You have been here a month longer than me and have done fuck all, while I have been rising to the top and even winning the Bombshell tag titles, which I apparently sucked on Mark’s and Christian cocktail sausages to get.

Now don’t get me wrong but you seem pretty cool with all your tattoo’s but no doubt underneath all those tattoo’s, you are probably like the rest of these stupid idiots in SCW and think that I got this far by sucking on their cocks, but I have already proved that I am here through my wrestling ability.

So go ahead follow the sheep with the unoriginal insults, you know you want to.

And when you get done with the lame unoriginal insults, Necra and I will be waiting inside the ring to kick your ass.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 03:48:29 PM by Amy Marshall »
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino