Author Topic: Kicking the hornets nest.  (Read 943 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Kicking the hornets nest.
« on: January 04, 2013, 08:04:50 PM »
 OOC: The second rp will be better.

Two weeks ago

16th December 2012
San Jose Civic Auditorium
San Jose, California

Amy turns into it and dives forward and both women hit the ringside floor! Necra stands still in the ring as Drew spots Vixen on the outside and he starts to issue his count.

Vixen starts to get up onto the apron to get back inside when Misty dives over out of sight and grabs hold of Vixen's ankle, keeping her on the floor!

Adams: What the hell is she doing!?

The count continues as this is right in the official's blind spot!

Vixen struggles but she can not break free of Misty's grip around her leg in time!

10!

Simone: No!

Drew calls for the bell and the crowd boos!

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

Justin: The winners of the match as a result of a count out, and still SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champions ... Amy Marshall and Necra Octavian Kane!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Two weeks ago things became a little hectic on Climax Control. The first match of the night was Laura Jackson vs. Trish Newborn vs. Tiami Tyler, which with a little help from me Laura Jackson picked up a win, when she pinned Trish.

I barely had any interaction in the match, however, after the match it was different, as I started beating on Trish, which in turn brought out security as well as Christian Underwood.

This is where things became interesting as Christian proposed that IF Necra and I lost the bombshell tag team titles then I would be going one on one against Trish. However, IF Necra and I retained then our tag team titles would be put up against Trish and Christian’s choice of partner – Laura Jackson.

To be honest, I still wanted to face Trish one on one regardless of the tag team title match outcome… our hatred has been ongoing since my time in NCW and made even more worse by the fact that I found out she was my sister.

Backstage attacks, in ring attacks, war of words through promo’s and war of words over twitter.

It isn’t going to end in a hurry.

This would then set up for the tag team title match between Necra and I against Jessie Salco and Vixen.

However, this wouldn’t be incident free.

Misty.

At first it was going smoothly with Necra and I holding our own against Vixen and Jessie, as we got the upper hand a few times, before Vixen and Jessie having their turn in getting the upper hand.

However, all this changed when Misty’s vendetta against NXT – as she came to the ring and distracted Vixen and Jessie but also distracting me and Necra, however, Misty helped with the win as she grabbed hold of Vixen’s leg and stopped her from entering the ring.

Thus giving Necra and I the win via count out.

Though I accepted the win and not gave a crap about how it came, Necra on the other hand wasn’t too impressed with Misty’s actions.

Frankly I didn’t blame Necra for being upset at Misty… Misty was beginning to piss a few people off and no doubt management included.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1 Week ago

23rd December 2012
Glacier Gardens.
San Diego, CA.

Karina wrenches Amy’s ankle with an intense amount of pressure. She watches on with a sort of joy as Amy groans in pain. She allows the sadistic ecstasy of the groans distract her just long enough for Amy to get up off of the mat. She leaps on one foot as Karina tries her best to force her back to the ground. She grabs onto the ropes and leaps up, planting her free foot into Karina’s chest, knocking her off. After that, she dashes forward with a springboard that she turns into a Hurricanrana on Karina. She lands the maneuver and sends Karina flying across the ring. She gets up just in time to get grabbed by the NXT girls. They toss her into the ropes and ready themselves for a double clothesline. Amy ducks under it, bouncing off of the opposing side, only to have Jessie and Vixen get the move they desired, knocking Amy right out of the ring!

Justin Decent: Amy Marshall has been eliminated!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Being eliminated first sucks, but with Vixen and Jessie double teaming me – it was bound to happen, however, I knew that I had to try harder in future bombshell battle royal’s.

I am not going to deny it was my fault, as I didn’t get my promo out in time and perhaps I didn’t get focused enough. Though I was going to the gym on a regular basis I was also getting a little distracted by my boyfriend.

Though a poor excuse – it does distract me a little from getting my mind in the right frame for matches. But hey I am still a tag team champion with Necra.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

24th December 2012
San Diego, CA
Newborne Home.

The scene opens a day after Climax Control, where we see Amy standing outside a set of Iron gates looking at the house beyond them. Her face impassive as she just stares on, before sticking her hands into the pockets of her hoody.  Instead of heading back to LA, Amy decided to make a quick visit to a certain home. The home of Isabela Vani Moretti-Newborne – the mother of Trish Newborne – as well as the birth mother of Amy Marshall.

Amy wasn’t there to question why the woman who gave birth to her - gave her up, nor she wanted any confrontation with anyone. Just wanted to… look.

Shaking her head, Amy goes to turn to leave and the iron gates begin to swing open as a couple of security type guards approach Amy.

“Can we help you ma’am?”

Amy hesitates for a moment.

“I was just…looking.”

Amy smiles a little as she backs away a little as one of the security guards raises his hand to his ear.

“Are you sure?”

The security guy nods.

“Ms Newborne wants to see you.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. Unless you want a fight on your hands.”

The security guy raises an eyebrow.

“Miss, Isabella Moretti-Newborne wants to see you.”
Amy takes a step back.

“Uh… I still don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Then stop stalking my house and move on”

Came a female voice, as Amy turned to see Isabella Moretti-Newborne heading towards them.  Amy looked at the Isabella for a moment and then quickly realised where Trish got her attitude.

“I…uh…am sorry”

Amy said a little tongue tied, as she wasn’t prepared for what she would say to her birth mom.

“You are not sorry, why are you here? Patricia isn’t even here.”

“I wasn’t here to see her. Do you know who I am?”

Amy asked.

“Yes and why did you come back here?”

Amy hesitated for a moment once more, though not the woman that brought her up; she was still a formidable woman.

“Just wanted to...”

“Wanted to what…?”

Amy frowned

“It was a mistake coming here, I just wanted to… I don’t know… maybe meet you…maybe just piss Patricia off. I am not too sure.”

“For someone who is apparently confident, you certainly making yourself look like an idiot. But if you think for moment you cant beat Patricia, then you are sadly mistaken. Now get off my god damn property”

Isabella glares at Amy.

Amy just shakes her head “Listen ‘Mom’… I wanted no confrontation, but since you being so very kind to me, I will beat Trish and I will continue embarrass that arrogant sycophant whore. I am not going to sit in her shadow any more. So tell Trish to that I came by and tell her to get ready.

I also know where she gets her shitty attitude from.

Oh and I wasn’t here expecting to be welcomed with open arms, I just wanted to know why. But guess what im kind of glad you gave me away – I didn’t have to grow up to become a stupid rich bitch whore with pretend mafia connections.

Now if you excuse me, I will be going.”

Amy turns and begins to walk away, as Isabella folds her arms and glares at Amy, as the two security guards say something to Isabella, who in turns takes a few steps back as the iron security gates closes. Meanwhile Amy turns the corner before letting out a sigh before jumping into her car and driving off with a small smile on her face.
Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino