Author Topic: A Message from your Queen...  (Read 1491 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
A Message from your Queen...
« on: November 16, 2012, 12:18:49 AM »
 High Stakes II has just gone off the air.  Most would consider it a successful evening.  Four…yes FOUR new champions were crowned, making it quite the eventful evening.  Loud celebrating can be heard backstage, no doubt from new Heavyweight Champion, Spike Staggs and his NXT stablemates.  One person not joining in the celebration, nor is she in a good mood, is your Queen of the Damned, Misty.

At the moment, a medic is checking on her leading disciple, Damien, after the attack he suffered at the hands of Spike Staggs and his flaming baseball bat.  Damien is seated in a chair as the medic flashes a light in his eyes and his brothers surround him.  Misty and Ruby stand a few feet away.  Ruby can sense her Queen’s mood, so she focuses her energy on trying to calm Misty’s nerves.

Ruby: My Queen, I am sure brother Damien will be just fine.  He is a strong and determined man.

Misty looks past Ruby and down the hall, noticeably distracted.  She folds her arms across her chest, letting out a frustrated sigh.

Misty: It is not Damien I am concerned about, Ruby dear.  Tonight has just been…unexpected.

Misty shakes her head and then turns to face the medic as he is still checking on Damien.  She steps past Ruby, approaching the medic, and she looks down at Damien, slightly concerned for her loyal disciple.  He is clearly still a little disoriented following the attack, and Dante, Sebastian and Zane all appear concerned.

Misty: How is he?

Medic: I think he may have a concussion, and he needs to have those burns checked out.  I think we should transport him to the hospital so he can be admitted overnight for observation.

Damien suddenly shoves the medic away from him.

Damien: No!  No hospitals!

Zane: Brother, I must object.  You should see a doctor right away.

Damien looks up at Zane, holding his head.

Damien: And I will, Zane.  Dr. Lord is on call for us any time we need him.  I will see no one else but Dr. Lord.

Zane shakes his head and he looks at Misty with a pleading expression.

Zane: My Queen, please make him see sense in this situation.  He needs to go to the hospital.

Misty considers Zane’s plea and she looks back down to Damien.  He shakes his head as if begging her not to agree with Zane.

Misty: I am inclined to agree with Zane, Damien…

Damien: My Queen—

Misty holds a hand up, silencing Damien.

Misty: I am inclined to agree, however, I will not.  I trust Dr. Lord and his advice, and I know he will be completely thorough in his examination.  Zane, we appreciate your concern, but the decision is Damien’s.  If he wants to see Dr. Lord, then he will.  End of discussion.

Zane bows his head.

Zane: Of course, my Queen.

The medic dusts himself off, and looks at Damien, and then to Misty.

Medic: I would highly suggest you see this doctor as soon as possible.

Misty nods her head, then orders the medic away.  He gathers his supplies, then walks away, leaving Misty and the other disciples surrounding their wounded brother.  Misty looks toward Dante this time.

Misty: Dante, go pull the van around at once and please call Dr. Lord.  Sebastian and Zane will walk with Damien, and Ruby and I will follow.

Dante bows his head, and take the keys to their van from Damien.  He heads off down the hall towards the exit leading to the parking lot.  Sebastian and Zane help Damien back to his feet and they slowly walk in the direction Dante went.  Ruby is about to follow suit, but Misty holds her arm out, preventing her from going anywhere.

Misty: Hold on, Ruby.  I have something I need to do before we leave.  Come with me.

Ruby: My Queen?  Please tell me you are not going to confront that parasite ex-fiancee of yours.  I do not think---

Misty: Silence, Ruby!  I am NOT going to confront Spike.  Not yet anyway.  I simply need to make a request for a camera crew for tomorrow afternoon.

Ruby grows confused.

Ruby: A camera crew?  Why, my Queen?  You have the week off this week and are not obligated to do any promotional work.

Misty: I realize that sweet Ruby, but a lot happened tonight.  There is much to discuss, and a Queen never takes the week off, correct?  Regardless of what everyone else intends to be doing this week, I will be making a statement....In more ways than one!

Misty snaps her fingers as she walks down the hall.  Ruby nods with an obedient smile, and follows behind her Queen.

Monday Afternoon...

The scene opens up inside the newly renovated building that Misty and her disciples now call their home.  The inside tells a very different story than the outside, showing all the hard work the brothers put in to make this place liveable.  The camera is following behind Ruby.  She spins around when they reach a closed door, glaring at the camera, and the man working it.

Ruby: Not one step further, heathen.  Wait here, and I shall alert our Queen of your arrival.

Ruby then disappears into the room, closing the door behind her.  About a minute passes before the door reopens and Ruby walks out.  She signals for the cameraman to walk inside, and he does so.  The cameraman turns the camera all around the spacious and dimly lit room.  Misty's quiet laughter can be heard, and the camera turns to see her seated in a large chair next to the bed.

Misty: You've finally arrived, though you are nearly thirty minutes late.  I do not like tardiness.

Cameraman: I'm sorry.  I've never been in this area before, and the building looks pretty rundown on the outside.  I wasn't sure I had the right place.

Misty: Your excuses do not matter.  Now, if you're ready, I really have a few things I need to say.

Cameraman: Ready whenever you are.

Misty leans forward getting further into the light so everyone can see her better.  She has a smile on her face, but it soon fades and turns more serious.

Misty: Many, if not all of you watching may be a bit curious as to why I asked a camera crew here today.  You're probably wondering what I could possibly have to say after I walked out of High Stakes II victorious.  My win over Laura Jackson has nothing to do with my statement today, but I guess now would be the perfect time to mention that yours truly is undefeated at High Stakes.  

Misty smiles once again and keeps her eyes locked on the camera.

Misty: High Stakes II was successful, was it not?  Quite the eventful night if I do say so myself, but there are four people who I need to address right now, so let's get down to business.  I'll start with the least of my concerns at the moment and speak directly to you dear sweet Roxanne.  Oh, Roxanne, my dear old friend.  How have you been?  Seems as though your injuries have healed as well and you've decided to return as well.  And you chose quite an interesting way to make your presence known.

Misty shakes her head and runs her finger across her lips.

Misty: I shouldn't have expected anything less from you Roxanne.  Do not make that same mistake twice, Roxanne, because should you try it again...Well, let's just say my sweet Ruby will have no problem having a little fun of her own.  The same goes for that backstabbing flaming lunatic you've made your manager...My former friend Electra Blaze.  My business with Electra is far from over, but I have more important things to deal with at the moment.  Take this as your only warning ladies.  Now, who should I address next?

Misty taps her chin, contemplating her choices.

Misty: Ahh, I know.  High Stakes II saw the crowning of a new Bombshell Champion, didn't it?  I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate miss Amanda Cortez and quite the victory.  I must say I was quite surprised by your win Amanda.  Do not take this the wrong way, but for selfish reasons, I had hoped someone else would walk away with that belt..someone else who I will address shortly.  But for now Amanda, I will leave you with this warning of your own.  Do you realize the pressure that comes with being the Bombshell Champion?  Do you know just what you are in for, Miss Cortez, because I am not sure you do.  You have all the potentional in the world, but can you handle that target that is now painted on your back?  Are you ready for the fight of your life to keep that title in your possession?  You may think you are, but I am not so sure.  Consider yourself very lucky you won the title when you did Amanda, because my main priority is not taking it from you myself!  Enjoy being the champion while you can Amanda.

Misty tries her best to offer a genuine smile, but she doesn't quite pull it off.  She takes in a deep breath and moves on.

Misty: Next on my list is someone I am all too familiar with.  Someone who I know more than the rest of you..maybe even more than he knows himself.  I'm talking about our new Heavyweight Champion, Spike Staggs.  Congratulations, babe.  I just knew you had it in you.  It's just too bad it took you a year to make it happen.  I fully expect you to spew out more nonsense that the Heavyweight Title means more than the Bombshell Title, just like you did with the NWA World Title versus the Cruiserweight title.  I was the first one between the both of us to win championship gold in both SCW and[/] the NWA, Spikey babe.  I bet that just pisses you off doesn't it?  Oh, no big deal if not, but we both know who the better between the two of us is and always will be.  Oh, by the way, Spike...How are those dreams of yours treating you lately?  Anything interesting, because we might just have something in common...

The sound of Ruby clearing her throat from behind the camera is heard.  Misty glances in her direction with a nod.

Misty: I am almost finished, Ruby dear.  I have just left the best for last.  The object of my affection, for lack of a better term.  The light of SCW and the Australian Bombshell...Miss Odette Ryder.  My deepest apologies about your loss, Odette.  I really thought you had that match in the bag, but I was apparently wrong.  I had hoped you would walk away as a two time Bombshell Champion last night, but I guess it just wasn't your night, was it?  How does it make you feel, Odette?  How does the fact that Amanda Cortez is now the champion and you are not?  I am fairly sure I have an idea, but the question is, can you admit it to yourself?  Can you admit all these feelings you have buried deep down inside of you?  I have big plans for you Odette...Very big plans indeed.  And even your lover boy, Gabriel, can't protect you from what is bound to happen.  Think about it, sweetie.  I'll be seeing you soon.

Misty chuckles a little as she leans forward, placing her elbows on her knees.

Misty: Sin City Wrestling...Things are about to change!  You may have a tickle fetish freak as your Bombshell Champion, but I am your QUEEN!  The Bombshell Division is on a downward spiral and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit back and let it continue.  Amanda Cortez may be walking around as the Bombshell Champion...for now...But I plan to show each and every one of you just where that title should be!  It should be where it belongs now, and where it has always belonged...Around MY waist.  Mark my words, the title will be mine again.  Amanda Cortez can't stop me.  Mark Ward and Christian Underwood can't stop me...

Misty narrows her eyes and a look a pure evil grows on her face.

Misty: And Odette Ryder sure as hell can't stop me.  If she tries...Well I'll just have her head on a silver platter.  

Misty smiles a devious smile, and then leans back in her chair.  She snaps her fingers, and Ruby joins her, standing to her right.  Ruby glares at the camera, before kneeling down before Misty, showing her loyalty and obedience without speaking a single word, and the scene fades to black.
>