Author Topic: Wicked Intentions [old rp]  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Alexis Morrison

• #AntiStarlet
    • View Profile
    • Alexis Mercer
Wicked Intentions [old rp]
« on: September 29, 2012, 05:45:28 PM »

an official alexis morrison roleplay of darkness
"When I see ghosts they look perfectly real and solid -- like a living human being. They are not misty; I can’t see through them; they don’t wear sheets or bloody mummy bandages. They don’t have their heads tucked under their arms. They just look like ordinary people, in living color, and sometimes it is hard to tell who is a ghost."
★ CHRIS WOODYARD ★
\'user \'user \'user
\'user
★ ★ intro narration
★ ★
>[Many cultures ponder the notion what happens when we die. It is these same people that bring claims of seeing what was once among the land of living, and walk as a member of the deceased. What is described as a vortex, or known simply as a bright light, spirits are met with their dark figures resembling those who long sense died to go with them and journey forth into another plain. But some spirits choose to remain here, or never finding their way at all. But some times, some times spirits decide a more sinister option and haunt our world and everything in it...] \'user
Our scenes to a visual of the towing cliff side of this huge stone mountain, which happened to house the Montezuma Castle deep within its walls. The sun begins casting shadows across the landscape of the nearby Camp, as we zoom closer to see it's beauty. It is said to be inhabited by the spirits of the Sinagua who once built it around the early years of culture and guard their home even in death. From out in the distance there appears to be a solid purple truck pulling into the invisible camera's view.

We transition angles to the view of the bottom half of the passenger door, with visible dusty road peeking beneath this death on wheels, as it slowly begins to open. One foot is placed on the rocky road before another. It is followed by the sound of the drivers side opening and closing, with added two voices start to fill the surrounding area.

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
"So this is the place, Mistress? Where all those legends took supposedly happened."

Alexis Morrison
"It's not a legend, kitten. Millions of case files have been written throughout the ages telling of the dead who appear at nightfall. Modern word is known as the witching hour where all supernatural beings are at their strongest. And, we are taking center stage to witness this event because I need a trip of fun before I break the spirit of Mercedes Vargas, and if its her bones then even better."

The invisible camera pans back to see the beautiful black-haired apprentice to Alexis Morrison, Sarah Jones looking radiant as ever with her hand placed on the open passenger side door. The Dark One just zones out as Jones slams the door hard. This causes somewhat of a slight movement coming from the truck bed and suddenly a tall man raises up like he had slept inside a coffin cracking his head, with this sad clown paint on his face and hair dark as a raven slick back, he turns to his head.

????
"I smell death."

Alexis Morrison
"I smell it, too."

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
"Could it be from wolves, Mr. Jiggles? I'm scared of those."

Mr. Jiggles
"I doubt it, but I wouldn't close it out as an option."

He said, jumping out of the truck bed and down to the ground with a thump. He looks to this wasteland before walking forward in a serious tone for a few feet. Mr Jiggles then kneels on nearby patches of dirt and picks it up with his hands letting the wind take it away. It is then, we see a blurry glimpse of Alexis' body taking shape behind him as she approaches swaying her hips.

Alexis Morrison
"Whatever was here, isn't anymore Christopher. Shame, it did smell dinner. We could have cooked it before my debut match in a few days, since I'll need all my strength to combat Vargas. She's been in the business longer than I have. And this road trip instead of taking a plane was the perfect idea before we arrive into town. I needed something relaxing before the real fun truly begins when I take that pretty little brunette Barbie head, and twist it off just like I've done to all my toys after I play with them."

Alexis devilish smirks picturing the match as if it were happening from inside her head. She knew Mercedes couldn't resist from picking at weak spots to mind fuck her way into winning matches and analyzing people as if they were pigs. She watched as Mr Jiggles gets up, and stand. He looked at her.

Mr. Jiggles
"Lucky for me I prepared. The master told me to watch after you awhile he remained busy in Europe wrestling for various companies. I intent to do my job."

Alexis Morrison
"Aw, you packed a picnic basket. Better watch it or else Yogi Bear and Boo-Boo will try to steal it for themselves and run away with everything inside. And we are a few miles away, doubt Ranger Smith would travel all this way to help us out. Just saying."

Mr. Jiggles
"Hmph. I hated that show."

After Mr. Jiggles continues his path following Alexis Morrison's lead. She flips those lovely locks of blonde and black silky hair to the other side. This was her first time inside Pride All-Female Wrestling and she planned to make it a match that Mercedes Vargas would never forget. Sarah stood there waiting to hear the news, but Alexis dotted those eyes darted at Jones like staring into her soul.

Alexis Morrison
"We're spending the night here before leaving to check into a hotel early in the morning. Did you pack those candles I told you to bring? Maybe we can grab an Indian Chief while we are here in a seance."

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
"Yes Mistress, they are behind the seats in the truck. I packed everything just as you asked."

A smile coursed through the black hearten young woman. She placed her arm on Jones' face and patted gently as Alexis finally approached the vehicle.

Alexis Morrison
"That's a good kitten. Run along and help Christopher with setting up everything. First, we eat... then we play."

Sarah Jones nods.

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
Yes ma'am.

Sarah grabs a white plastic bag containing the candles, slowly joining Mr. Jiggles in preparing for the night time festivities. Alexis turns, her back pressed against the steel frame of this purple door and seeing the path marked with blood and pain as she enters Pride Wrestling. Alexis let's out a sigh looking up to the noon sky.

Alexis Morrison
"Mercedes is SO omnipotent she doesn't even know what traps she's about to walk into. Reminds me of the spider and the fly."

We begin to pan out slowly leaving behind the little trees surrounding the area, as Alexis starts to laugh thinking about her upcoming debut and the horrors that's in store. The sun further goes deeper down to other parts of the world allowing the moon to once more take over nightly duties as the bringer of mystery and wonder. But something catches your eye, causing this invisible camera to zoom in closer to the castle above. We see what appears to be an Indian watching through one of the windows as we fade to blackness until another tale.
\'user
★ ★ outro narration
★ ★
[Someone close to me once said, the only thing to fear is death because it is neither something we can change like restarting that quest you failed as your level 19 Warrior in a game of Skyrim. Death is forever. So the next time you hear a noise coming from basement while you're all alone, or you see something standing there in the corner of eye. Remember: Death is always watching from beyond the darkness, and it's waiting for you.]
\'user
Date: Saturday, May 26, 2012
Listening to: Hands of Death by Rob Zombie

Mercedes Vargas. I heard about all you're past success and failures in wrestling since you first started in the Divas Unleashed promotion all those years ago. I must say, I'm quite impressed that you have managed to remain in this business for the long haul unlike a few of your peers. It must piss on all your past accomplishments that your name is next to a virtual nobody. A nobody that hasn't even made their first mark in this game until recently, in another place and for another time. There's a movement slowly approaching over the horizon which has landed across your sandy surface of Jerusalem.

It's what is called the Age of Darkness. And there's nothing anyone here or else where could do to stop what has been written in stone. But someone as smart as you will play it off as something that doesn't exist because it isn't written under such name. I think most refer it as the End of Days. It's the end of everything you've ever hoped to achieve within these walls of PRIDE Wrestling. No one to stop it from happening and I rise above all to realize my place as we begin anew.

You can try to bring your investigative tricks into these war of words I spoke upon you, dear kitten. But this will not save you from anything more than annihilation when I do get my hands on you at the upcoming PRIDE Wrestling event in my debut. I accept who I am, and everything that has happened in my life to lead me to where I am today. Ask yourself this, did you accept what Patricia did to you?

Vargas, rest assured I am not that bitch. I won't leave this business down a path of tyranny like what she's trying to do elsewhere. I'm looking to better the world, even if I have to destroy everything in my way to accomplish my goals in wrestling – I'll do it.

And you'll be one of my first victims that I place a spike through that beautiful skull of yours, as blood drips down to the ground. Vlad Tepes had an very good taste in how he displayed his enemies, wouldn't you agree Vargas? I know I do. Blood is one of my favorite things in the whole world, and you could further say I have a taste for it myself being what I've associated myself with. Mercedes Vargas won't be the first person to go around and call me crazy, nor will be the last to use those tiresome jokes about me being one of those Gothic vampire types just because I get off on the first sight of blood.

Our match will demonstrate where the future direction of wrestling is heading. I know that it must sadden you about facing this newcomer to the game, nor am I a Weekend at Bernie's neither.

Something that you can disregard as a vacation from the normal competition you've managed to get here in PRIDE Wrestling. I'm homicidal in my method of disposing my opponents because I don't care about my body or the bodies of my opponents if it means me the victor.

I want to feel you crack my skull and cause me pain.

Ha, that's what I thought Vargas. I knew from the moment I saw your name across mine that you wouldn't have it in you to do what is needed in order to win. You want to make claims about me and what has happened in my life prior to me being in wrestling. Go ahead. I accept anything that's already written about me in my biography, I mean I did submit it here after all.

What do others call you, Mercy is it? That's cute. Well Mercy, that's what you'll be saying when I end everything and send you back to Queens. If you didn't find God, now is the time to start worshiping him before our match this coming event. Because this is the beginning of the end of you...

... bless it be.

- Alexis M.
\'user
words: 1,978
tags: Mercedes Vargas; PRIDE Wrestling #7 - Debut
wearing: Women's VM Brushes V-Neck Tee, Rock Revival Boot Cut Jeans,  Black Harley Davidson Regina Boots, Cesare's Veto Earrings, Blood Moon Necklace
leftover notes: All images found here were designed for the Beauty & Death 2.0 layout, which was made by Stephen Heller for the use of Alexis Morrison. Looking Glass by The Birthday Massacre Lyrics was used as shown.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 06:23:25 PM by Alexis Morrison »
>>