Author Topic: Cry me a river!  (Read 796 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
Cry me a river!
« on: September 20, 2012, 06:47:50 PM »
 (The scene opens inside of the hotel suite of Blaque Hart Bruce Evans in Tokyo, Japan. Bruce can be seen laying back in a recliner reading the newspaper and smoking a cigarette. He's wearing black basketball shorts, a white and red "Blame America" shirt, and black nike slippers. His hair as most times tied back in a ponytail. He thumbs through the newspaper as he reaches down and puts out the cigarette in the ashtray on the floor next to the recliner. He then reaches to the end table beside him, grabs a bottle of water and takes a quick sip. He begins to laugh at something he's reading in the paper, as he, with a serious look on his face looks directly into the camera and begins to speak)

BHBE: Bo, Bo, Bo.... or should I call you Mr. Dreamwolf? Once again you're showing the world your true colors. You're crying, bitching, complaining, being the typical American that you are. I'm not surprised. Not a bit, not for a minute. In the long time that I've been in this industry I've come to know that NOBODY cries and bitches and complains as much as an American!

(A knock at the suite cuts off Bruce. His facial expression turns from serious to pissed as he stands up, and walks towards the door. As he approaches the door he looks through the peep hole, smiles, and pulls on the knob. A waiter from one of the many fine eating establishments is on the other side of the door, A very young looking Japanese guy)

Waiter: Ummmm... Mr. Evans, I have your order sir...

(Bruce looks at the guy, smiles, and reaches for the food. The food is on a platter. A thick steak, baked potato, salad, mixed vegetables, cheesecake, ice cream, a bottle of beer, and a milk shake. Bruce looks like a kid in the candy store, or a man who's just hit the lottery. As he places the platter on the table next to the recliner)

BHBE: Thank you... Everything looks wonderful.

Waiter: You're welcome sir. You know, it's not mandatory but a tip is always appreciated...

(Bruce looks at the waiter and smiles, then chuckles, then reaches into his basketball shorts and grabs out some paper. As the camera zooms in on the paper, it's revealed as an autographed Blaque Hart photo. He chuckles a bit more and hands it to the man)

BHBE: There you go. Best tip you will ever receive in your career. Always bet on Bruce Evans. Always!

(The man grabs the photo, shakes his head, and walks off, while mouthing some insults under his voice. Bruce slams the door behind him and walks over to the recliner. He looks over to the food on the table next to him, and rubs his hands together in anxious excitement)

BHBE: So, back to what I was saying. Bo Dreamwolf. The typical American crybaby. I've sat back and watched you complain about everything. About how I had to cheat to beat you. About how I can't be considered a "wrestler", about how you could have beaten me at anytime. Well, I think you've been sipping on something real strong. Or maybe it's all that filthy air you breath out there in the states. I don't know what it is but something has got into you and has you very delusional. It has you thinking that you're better than you actually are....

(Evans pauses, reaches over to the platter and grabs the bottle of beer. He opens the top, and takes a long sip)

BHBE: Ya see Dreamwolf. Here's what you don't understand about me. I'm not your everyday opponent. You of all people should know that by now. You should know that I am not nor will I EVER be a stepping stone for you or anyone else! I have been in this business for a very long time. I've faced some of the best this business has to offer. Won some big ones, and lost some big ones. But what you have to understand is that I am not, have never, and will NEVER let anyone walk over me. If you think "feuding" with me is going to be your way to finally make it to the top, to become somebody, to make a big name for yourself, my friend, my poor little American friend you are so sadly mistaking!

(As Bruce sits the bottle of beer down, he reaches over and grabs the thick cut of steak. Taking a knife and fork, he cuts up a massive piece, and devours it rather quickly)

BHBE: Since I came back to this company I have been on a hot streak. Rather anyone of you want to admit it or not, I have been the it factor in this promotion. Sure I still haven't won a title around here, sure I still haven't gotten the attention that I deserve, but by golly I have been the top of the top since my return. The problem is people like you Bo, ya like to look at my age and laugh it off. Ya figure hey it's just Bruce I can take him. Don't let my age fool you. I will wrestle circles around you, and everyone else around here.

(Again pausing, Bruce takes another huge piece of the steak)

BHBE: Violent Conduct. It's approaching real quick. This Sunday, it's finally going to be time for you, and me as a matter of fact to put up or shut up. Dreamwolf, all this crying and bitching you're being doing the past few weeks, it's time for you more importantly to prove what you've been spewing out of that ugly mouth of your's. Ya see while you're spending your time out here shopping like some house wife, taking herbs, and all your other foolishness. I am out here working out, getting stronger, getting smarter, getting better than I have ever been in my entire career. This Sunday, two referees, no cheating, Scientific match it will be mono y mono. Legend versus wanna be. icon versus prick. Franchise player versus curtain jerk. Bo Dreamwolf, enough is enough, you asked for this match and I can guarantee you right now you will live to regret it for the rest of your worthless life. You've picked a fight, hell a WAR with the wrong damn man and this Sunday I am going to make sure I turn your little life into pure misery! I am Bruce F'N Evans. I am not your little toy, I am not a joke, I've warned you all, I am not here to play games. I am here to win. I am here to gain that world title. I am here to continue my legacy as the greatest man to EVER lace up a pair of boots!

(Bruce pauses, looks around the room with an arrogant grin on his face, and then continues, as he slips out of his slippers)

BHBE: Bo Dreamwolf, just remember that anything you can do, I can do better. This Sunday you're in my way to gaining that world title belt that has eluded me since day one, and like a train punk, it's time to run you down. Nick Jones, I'll be watching your match really, really close. I'll see all the things you do. The impressive moves you perform, and all the mistakes you'll make. I'll be taking notes. If you will walk out of Violent conduct as world champion still remains to be seen. Bottom line is this, IT DOESN'T MATTER. ya see rather it's you, or Mr. Spike Staggs who's left as our world champion, I'm coming for ya. I've just given you fair warning, BLAQUE HART BRUCE EVANS is here, here to stay, and here to prove to everyone in that office, the dressing room, and around the world, I AM THE BEST WRESTLER IN THIS BUSINESS!

(As the camera pans away from Bruce we can see Bruce going for the platter of food, drinks, and desserts. As we fade out, a "BLAME AMERICA" logo flashes across the screen)  
The Franchise Player</font color>