Author Topic: Meeting again  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Meeting again
« on: September 18, 2012, 05:29:32 AM »
 Amanda's first match is over nd she has recovered from the beating up by Necra. At first she has been a bit pissed and offended, but life goes on and so she has forgotten the whole thing. Now she focuses more on her upcoming PPV match and her modeling job. Now she juz came back from one of her fetish photo shootings, tired and a bit exhausted, but in a good mood. At first she wanted to go home to relax a bit, but then she thinks that some last training at the gym would be good. So she goes to her locker room and gets ready for some training. Already dressed in her gym gear, she leaves her room and then she sees a familiar person in the hallway.

Not too happy to see Necra there, Amanda thinks of turning around and going back to her room, but she also doesn't wanna look like a wimp and so she keeps walking. The tiny Latina is a bit worried, but she's also a bit sassy and so she can't hold back a comment as she passes Necra.

~Amanda~
Sadistic bitch ...

But right after she said this, she already regrets it and hopes that Necra hadn't heard it. Amanda is no wimp, but she's really petite and physically she wouldn't have any chance against the other girl and she really doesn't want another beating up. She turns her head a bit to the side a d ignores the bigger girl, hoping that everything will go good.

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Meeting again
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 02:32:51 PM »
 Necra stops in her tracks and looks back at her. Her eyes seem to shift to a redish color before they go back to their dark color. Her olive colored skin sees to almost shimmer and glow in the bright lights as she walks towards Amanda, with Sara trailing behind, knowing this might turn into something more than what they needed right now.

Necra: What was that? If you want to say something to me then say to my face.

Her eyes flash again, as Sara backs off a bit.

TBC Amanda.
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Meeting again
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 12:22:37 AM »
 Damn, now it's too late and she has heard Amanda's comment. Not wanting to look like a complete loser the petite girl stops and looks up to Necra. For a moment she thinks I about what to say,

~Amanda~
Oh ...there was nothing ....

But then she decides to repeat it. She puts her hands on her hips and tries to look strong, even though she doesn't feel like this ATM.

~Amanda~
I said sadistic bitch.  But what's your prob? Do you have a problem with hearing the truth?

Now it's said and she can't do anything against it anymore. It's too late for shying back, and so she glares at Necra, but she still looks a bit around whether there's a way to escape here if anything goes wrong.

TBC Necra

>

Records Amanda

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Meeting again
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 09:06:28 AM »
 Necra looks at her and smirks. People have tried to stand up to her, but always backed down. She could smell the fear off of Amanda and could see right into her soul. She was kind and a good person, and that's what made Necra sick. She was an innocent soul except for one thing...

Necra: Not at all, but you seem to have a problem with keeping your mouth shut when you are in the same spot as your superiors.

Necra's eyes shift again, and flash red before going back to their normal color. Amanda was looking for a way out of the room and Necra knew she could take Amanda down if she tried to cause any trouble.

Necra: You're really that stupid? I mean you're standing here in the presence of greatness, and you insulted me. People don't survive when they do that around me.

She watches Amanda, still looking at the door behind Necra, in hopes that someone would come in. Necra could read her thoughts, and she had to smile to herself. She loved messing with mortals.

TBC Amanda
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Meeting again
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 11:25:24 AM »
 Amanda really is scared and it's not so easy to hide this, especially the eyes of this woman make her really nervous, but she still manages it to look at her. The woman is right with one thing, with the fact that Amanda can't keep her mouth shut. That has always been her problem, but mostly nothing bad had happened, cuz she's so tiny and really cute, so she hopes that this will work here too. But then the talking of this lady goes on her nerves.

~Amanda~
Damn, I didn't wanna insult you, but ...

For a moment she thinks about how to continue, but then she can't hold back any longer.

~Amanda~
Well, I ..I wanted to say that your talking about how great you are goes on my nerves. I mean if you really are that great, then you wouldn't have tried to break or dislocate the arm of a smaller girl. Then you would have juz thrown us out of the ring. So I have only one explanation for this, you're a fucking mean sadist.

Amanda knows that this is prolly a really big mistake, but now it's to late anyway and she doesn't wanna stop it anymore.

~Amanda~
But if you think that you can do with me what you want, only cuz I'm smaller, then you're fucking wrong. I'm really nice and friendly, but I won't allow it that anybody tries to hurt and injure me or Laura and ....I can fight back too.

Now it's out and she takes a deep breath. Necra still stands between her a d the door and so all she can do is to wait what will happen next a d to hope that Necra won't rip her in parts.

>

Records Amanda

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Meeting again
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 01:10:39 PM »
 Necra just laughs, as she looks at Amanda. Her long black hair falls over her face as she does, and bends over. As Necra stands up, her eyes seem to turn to a blue color but turn back to normal.

Necra:You truly are pathetic! I figured you would understand that, that is what I'm out to do. I don't care who I have to take out to get to the top. You just happened to be in my way that night. Now the smart thing for you to do is stay out of my way, but I know you won't because of the kind of person that you are.

Necra looks at Amanda with her eyes almost searching for something. The doors burst open, and in walks EX.

Ex: Baby?! Baby! You're not going to believe it! They have protein bars in the vending machines here!

Necra turns around and looks at him with narrowed eyes, and he stops in his tracks.

Ex: I walked in on something didn't I?

Necra just nods, and sighs, before turning her attention back to Amanda.

Ex: I'll just wait over here then.

Necra: You're squeaky clean, but one thing... And since it's out in the open it shouldn't matter, but...

Her eyes flash into white pupils as she looks at Amanda. One of her hands turn into a skeletal hand, right before her eyes.

Necra: The day you die, I get your soul!

TBC Amanda
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 01:11:03 PM by GoddessoftheDead »

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Meeting again
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 02:24:36 PM »
 ~Amanda~
What the fuck are you talking about? Ok, I've been your opponent and not your enemy. Or do you wanna see me as a cripple?

Then the other persons come and Amanda is eased not to be alone, but soon she realized that they belong to Necra and she sighs. But as she sees her hand, her jaw drops down and she shies back. Her hand lightly trembles and her eyes widen,

~Amanda~
Holy shit, you want what? My soul? Fuck no, I'm not gonna die. You're a sick monster and nothing more.

She still tries to hide her panic, but now she's almost crying and her stomach cramps.

>

Records Amanda

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Meeting again
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 02:51:04 PM »
 The lights go out, and come back on, and Necra stands there back to her normal self, as if nothing had happened. She just smiles as Amanda sweats.

Necra: That's just a taste of what I can do. Cross me again, and I'll make sure that you never move again... At least on your own. I don't play games Amanda... And I can get to you anywhere... anytime. Remember that, and we'll get along just fine. See you around.

Necra turns and walks back toward the rather large man that wore a skull on his head. Amanda's heart was still racing after what she had just seen or thought she saw.

Necra: C'mon Ex. We have a boat to catch.

Ex gets up, and walks out of the room beside her, leaving Amanda alone once more.

TBC Amanda

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Meeting again
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 05:29:26 AM »
 The whole thing really is a bit too much for Amanda. Normally it's not so easy to scare her but this lady and her friends are really too weird. Amanda looks at them and breathes heavily. Now she reaches into her pocket, to get a cigarette for calming down, but her hands tremble too much and so she gives it up. She looks at these strange persons and in some way she is eased that they wanna leave without killing her, but she's also curious.

~Amanda~
Making me not being able to move anymore? Shit, that's a joke. Who the hell do you think you are? You are no demon or goddess, all you do here are some lil tricks to scare off the others. Ok, I must admit that you are good in it, but now I know it, you're a human being like everybody else, maybe a strong one, but a human.

She glares at them now, even though she thinks that she should have better shut up.

>

Records Amanda