Author Topic: All That Talk.  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
All That Talk.
« on: September 15, 2012, 11:20:15 PM »

Philadelphia, PA
River Loft Apartments

The scene opens up outside the River Loft Apartments, a black town car pulls up in front of the building, stopping right at the front entrance. The back door opens and Sean makes his way out the vehicle, iPhone in hand, he slams the door and heads toward the entrance.

It had been a couple years since I stepped foot in a PDW ring, when I heard that my good friend Star was reopening, of course she reached out and offered a contract. Even with my obligations in SCW, I had to make time in my schedule to compete for PDW once more.

Why wouldn’t the former Bloodshed Champion not make an appearance?  Thank God for private jets and having a little money. It did feel good to be back in Philly though, my old stomping ground for a couple years. When I was going through my whole drug rehabilitation, I had a couple stints in the Rehab center downtown, I’m pretty sure they would remember me there.

The scene fades to Brandon’s apartment, Sean is shown outside the door making his way in, he yells for Brandon but Brandon doesn’t respond, instead Dr. Richardson walks out from the bedroom area smiling, she walks over to Sean and embraces him with a hug, before leading him to the living room area.

Sean:
[Surprised] Dr. Richardson? Uhhh.. [Pauses] What are you doing here?

Dr. Richardson: I always keep up with what’s going on with you Sean, I knew you would be here in Philly for the show tomorrow.

Sean: Oh.

Dr. Richardson: I had some free time so I thought I would come and catch up with you, Brandon let me in and then he ran off to grab something eat, so I was hoping we could chat and catch up.

Sean: Okay.
I thought it was strange that she was here alone, but knowing Brandon and her It wasn’t so bad. I trusted Dr. Richardson because she has played a huge part in my life, throughout all my troubles including my run ins with the law, my drug addictions, and my whole depression stage in life.

She was more of a friend now then my therapists, earlier this year it was court ordered that I spoke with her weekly, but after passing all drug tests and not having any issues, the court dropped the mandatory visits, but Dr. Richardson always stayed in contact.

Dr. Richardson: You look great.

Sean: I try.

Dr. Richardson: Are you excited about wrestling for PDW?

Sean: I am, I’m excited that Star even wanted me to return, I was one of the first people she asked to come back and without a doubt. I accepted.

Dr. Richardson: What about SCW?

Sean: It’s still in the air, honestly this week the main focus is on PDW and my match against Snake. PDW is such a different environment, and the competition is way different from what I’m used to over at SCW, so I think this should be interesting.

Dr. Richardson: Are you nervous though?

Sean: I’m always nervous, but you can’t let it get to you. I’m a bad ass and you already know that Doc, especially after my last couple of matches I’ve been putting in work. I’m a former Bloodshed Champion and being in this tournament will allow me to showcase my skills to be World Champ.

Dr. Richardson: Already speaking high hopes.

Sean: Not hopes, mostly goals. I always deliver, because I’m good at what I do. If I wasn’t then Star would of never asked me back, this isn’t about friendships, it’s about good talent and she knows that.

Star! Star! Star! A very good friend of mine, very lovable and caring. A talented competitor and a very good businesswomen. I was proud at the fact she decided to reopen her federation, its something that definitely would keep her busy.

Dr. Richardson: What about the personal life? How’s that been working for you?

Sean: Christian is great, I enjoy being a father and I’m learning more day by day. My mom has him, she’s been watching him for me while I’ve been on tour with SCW, I just flew in from Japan last night because of the show tomorrow.

Dr. Richardson: I don’t want you to burn yourself out.

Sean: I’m alright.

Dr. Richardson: You look tired.

Sean: I am, I’m exhausted actually.

Dr. Richardson: I won’t be here long, I was just really interesting in how things we’re going with you. I hadn’t heard from you in some time and usually we kept in contact via text or e-mail, I was a little concern but I can see that you are in good spirits.

Sean: I mean I am, a lot of good things are happening for me right now.

Dr. Richardson: And how is you’re relationship?

I knew that question was coming, technically I didn’t have to answer this since it wasn’t a mandatory session, but Dr. Richardson probably would give me some good advice on my situation at hand.

I mean I was confused, lost and stuck between two people.

Dr. Richardson: With that one guy, Synn?
Sean: Sadly there is no relationship between him and I.

Dr. Richardson: What happened?

Sean: To make a long story short, he basically was upset that I attacked one of his closest friends, it ended up being this huge ordeal and I kind of just left him alone. I love him dearly, but there’s nothing I can do right now to save what he had. [Sighs] But on the other hand I have met someone who I feel is good enough to date, but I just don’t want to jump into something with all this Synn drama hanging in my life.

Dr. Richardson: I see.

Sean: That’s all?

Dr. Richardson: This is a decision you have to make on your own. I’m not a relationship therapists, I deal more with the mental and medical side. But from my own personal experience [Pauses] and usually we aren’t suppose to mix personal and business, but I will share a story of my own. Relationships are huge risks, You will never know what the outcome will be. I know you still have feelings for Synn, feelings that won’t go away at this time only because you still feel as though you may have a chance with him, but at the same time if you have tried repeatedly and all you get is failure in the end, then it might not be such a bad idea to try and look elsewhere.

I thought about it for a second, I mean she was right. Synn and I have been trying for a relationship for the last three for four years. In my head I didn’t want to give up on Synn, I saw him as someone I could spend life with.

But my heart says different.

Sean: I haven’t talked to Synn in weeks, I avoid him backstage as much as possible and I even ignore his calls but then again he hasn’t reached out to me either.

Dr. Richardson: What about this new guy?

Sean: He’s from Phoenix, but he lives in Texas. He works for this huge Law Firm and he use to be a model, no kids and he’s very independent. I dig him, he makes me laugh and we already had a couple night caps and he hasn’t pursued sex at all, which is kind of weird because I’ve been wanting to fuck for -

Dr. Richardson interrupts.

Dr. Richardson: Sean language.

Sean: I’m sorry but it’s the truth, I thought it might be something about me but then again we both grown ass man, maybe he just wants something real and doesn’t want to ruin it by fucking off break.

Dr. Richardson shakes her head.

Dr. Richardson: It’s a never ending story with you Sean. [Laughs] Listen I have an appointment to get to but what I will say is just be real with who you are, don’t settle for anything that won’t provide you happiness. I say give this new gentleman a run for his money, and not literally but spend some time with him and see where it goes, if it works out then it works out and if it doesn’t. [Pauses] Then jump right back into the love game and keep trying until you get what you want.

Dr. Richardson reaches for her purse as she walks over to Sean, she embraces him with a tight hug, she turns and heads out the door leaving Sean in the living room

The scene fades

2 ½ Hours Later
Philadelphia, PA
PDW Headquarters
Sean Williams Press Conference

The scene opens up outside the PDW Headquarters where a press conference is set up, Sean is shown making his way towards the booth, stopping and shaking a couple hands of the people in the crowd. He makes his way up the stairs, sitting down in the chair and adjusting the mic. He announces he’s ready to take questions, and the reporters sound off

\'user

Reporter: Your first match back, you’re thoughts?

Sean: Ready.

Reporter: Meaning?

Sean: I’m ready, I’m always ready.

Reporter: It seems as though you’re opponent had some harsh words for you and I quote; he called you “boring” and “weak”.

Sean: I heard and really could care less. Yo I would be rich if people paid me for how many times some fool opened up their mouth and called me those things. I’m not about the talking, I let my fist and my wrestling abilities take care of that, He’s a loser and that’s what he’ll be tomorrow on Disclosure.

Reporter: He repeated that he seem bored with the match, he expected more being that it was his first show.

Sean: Dude can check my history for all I care, I’m a former PDW Bloodshed Champion, I was undefeated back when I wrestled for GXW and I’m one of the most extreme high flyers this wrestling industry has ever experience. I’m excited to step in the ring against [Pauses] What’s his name? Snake? Yes, I’m excited to step in the ring with this dude and shut him the hell up.

Reporter: What can we expect in this match?

Sean: A win for my me and a upset for this dude. He’s hilarious, all throughout his little feed he bashed me, called me all these names and said how he’s better and how I don’t deserve to be going against him and how I’m boring, who knows what his intentions are? Maybe he secretly has a thing for me, who the hell knows.
Reporter: What do you mean?

Sean: I’m so boring to him, I shouldn’t exist in this world but he obviously knows enough about me to not want to care so much. I’ve had dudes do this before, talk so down about me but at the end of the day they had a thing for me, sadly he’s not my type. I don’t dig dirty dudes and when I look at him I think of someone’s trailer park.

Reporter: Harsh!

Sean: It’s not harsh, its facts. I could sit here all night and bash this dude and say how I’m going to win or how I’m better then him, but we won’t find that out until the match. These dudes talk big game but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, they not backing that talk up.

Reporter: Could you be our future champion?

Sean: You are looking at your future champion, I can understand sometimes people don’t take me serious because of my background. But I guarantee you, that when I step in that ring my whole personality changes, it becomes serious and I give my all and do whatever it takes to win a match. Snake had his words, and I hope it helped him sleep better at night thinking his words we’re going to hurt me or somewhat scare me away from this match, it won’t happen. [Smiles] This motivates me even more to walk in Disclosure and kick his ass, I’m determined more because people like him make me sick.

Reporter: How are you going to balance work between SCW and PDW?

Sean: I have obligations to both companies and I intend to keep them both, I will work it out.

Reporter: Do you think dealing with SCW will prevent you from winning championships here in PDW, even the World Title?

Sean: No, I live, breath, and bleed this sport and I always will. I won’t allow anyone or anything keep me from accomplishing my goals, whether if its winning matches or titles. I have something at Disclosure.

Reporter: Rumors are that you and Star had relations?
Sean: So am I suppose to be clearing these rumors up or can we discuss my match and Snake? It’s funny you switched from my match to me boning the boss.

Reporter: It was just handing to me from a coworker and I wanted to ask, is there and truth to that rumor?

Sean: Star is great in bed.

She will probably kill me when she finds out I said that, but everyone fucking knows that Star and I haven’t had sex, close to doing it but sadly we ended up being so drunk, we passed out.

Flash Back
Philadelphia, PA
May 2006

The scene opens up at The Marriott, inside room a small hotel party was being thrown by Star and a couple friends, the lights were low and music was blasting. Sean was shown over by the window dancing near the wall, Star behind him.

Sean: SHEEEEEEEEEE’S FINNNNNNNNNEEEE TOOOOOOOOO AND I WAAAANNNT YOOO UUUUUU

Sean sings along to “You By Lloyd” grinding up against Star, the two laugh.

Star: I needed this, I swear I did.

Sean: Don’t sweat it girl.

Star: I just got a lot going on right now, that's all.

Sean: Just drink, come on.

Sean hands Star another shot glass, she takes it to the head forcing it in her mouth. She scrunchies her face up not liking the taste and hands it back to Sean.

Star: You trying to get me naked tonight.

Star drops it dancing faster to the song, not following the beat.

Sean: GIRL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Star: This my shit.

Sean wipes some sweat from his forehead, he grabs Star’s arm and pulls her toward the bathroom, the two walk inside closing the door behind them

Star: What? What?

Sean: It’s fucking hot out there, its like a hundred people in this room and everyone sucking up the air.

Star: I want some sex.

Sean: That’s the break up talking.

Star: I meant from T.

Sean: I am drunk as fuck, like I don’t even know what you talking about.

Sean laughs, he starts dancing to the next song as he hears it playing from the outside. The two stand in the bathroom staring at each other in the mirror, dancing and laughing. Sean reaches for the bottle of vodka that he placed on the counter, he takes a shot and then hands it to Star.

Sean: I’m having fun though.

Sean takes his shirt off tossing it in the bathroom, still dancing to the music he reaches for the bottle that Star hands to him, he takes one more shot and places it back on the counter. Sean looks over and notices Star staring and the two laugh.
Sean: I see you looking.

Star: Boy, we family and that’s nasty.

Sean: Who would know?

Star: What? Boy you are -

Sean interrupts Star pulling her close to him, he leans in and kisses her on the mouth and she follows his lead, the two kiss for a couple seconds before releasing each others hold.

Star: No, we can’t do this.

Sean: You right, you right.

The two laugh as they start removing each their clothes, Sean leans down trying to take his jeans off but accidentally trips running into the Star, Star falls back into the door forcing it to open and the two fall out onto the floor, the music stops and the guests turn looking at them lying there on the floor, Sean and Star continue to laugh lying there on the floor while pulling their clothes up.

Star: We don’t ever mention this.

Sean: Right.

Star: If any word, I will kill you.

Sean: So harsh.

The two laugh as the scene fades.

Flash Back Ends

Star and I never had sex though, it would of been just to weird because that girl is like a sister, she helped me through a lot and even though she is more seasoned then me, YES BITCH I CALLED YOU OLD, hehe.. not seasoned but she's more mature and more in control of her life and what's around her, she really helped me look at the world, my business ventures and even the people surrounding me in a better picture. I loved her as family, and as a friend.

But I was over this press conference, like I was ready to go.

The scene opens up still at the Press Conference, Sean is shown still seated and answering questions.

Sean: Look I’m honestly tired of talking about Snake, I wish him the best of luck at Disclosure and may the best man win, I hate that his first match in PDW will be his first loss and that’s okay, all he can do after this match is dust this loss off and aim higher, fight harder and maybe his next match will be better for him.

Reporter:  You seem very confident.

Sean: I am, I’m not worried. I’m happy he found the time to discuss me, my past, my in ring abilities in his promo and I decided not to spend too much time on him in mines, after tomorrow I will have the opportunity to advance in the next round for the PDW Platinum Title and sadly he will be left behind. [Sean rises out of his chair] and I am done answering questions, thank you.

Sean walks down the stairs and out of the press conference area, he walks over to the parking lot area where his brother Brandon was waiting and he jumps in the car, driving off towards the downtown area, the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 11:20:50 PM by Sean Williams »
>