Author Topic: Tokyo, I'm HERE!  (Read 834 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
Tokyo, I'm HERE!
« on: September 14, 2012, 05:03:47 PM »
 (The camera pans around outside of a very expensive looking hotel in downtown Tokyo, Japan. On the streets outside of the hotel we can see very expensive cars pulling into valet, people walking the streets amongst a huge population, and alot of loud noises and activity. As we zoom in closer to the valet parking of the hotel, an all black Dodge Charger, with red lining pulls in and the car comes to an abrupt stop. After a few seconds pass, the driver door pops open, and out steps Blaque Hart Bruce Evans. Dressed in black slacks, a red dress shirt, and black and red nikes, hair tied back in a ponytail, and shades covering his eyes. He steps out, closes the door behind him, and walks to the back to get to the trunk. He opens the trunk, and pulls out two bags of luggage and slams the trunk back. He stands there with his luggage as the valet driver approaches him, The driver a very thin Japanese male, in uniform consisting of black shorts and shoes, and a green shirt with the hotel's logo across it. He nervously approaches Bruce)

Valet: Good afternoon sir, and welcome. Can I have the keys please...

(Blaque, with a smirk on his face looks him up and down, as he slowly hands him the keys, but holds on to the mans hand)

BHBE: Would you also like my autograph!?!

(The man, still with that nervous expression on his face, forces out a little laugh)

Valet: Ummmm.... do you think you can get me Bo Dreamwolf's autotograph too!?!

(Bruce's facial expression quickly changes from that of a cocky smirk, to an instant frown as he grips harded to the mans hand, the expression on the mans face is now of pain)

BHBE: You look here, what are you making here? 8.00 and hour? Do you know who the hell I am boy? Do you know what the hell I have accomplished? Do you know how honored you little people out here should be that I would even grace you with my presence? You're a very funny little guy you know that right? You want Bo's autograph? I'll tell you what. You can get his autograph while he's layed up in one of your hospital beds after I am done giving him the beating of his life. Now park my damn car you stupid son of a bitch!

(Bruce finally lets go of the tight grip on the valet's hand, as he giggles and walks off. In the back the valet is seen shaking his hand as he walks towards Evans' car to park it. Bruce with his two bags of luggage heads for the main entrance of the hotel. As he enters the hotel, he removes his shades and heads over to the front desk for check in. At the time there is no line and he steps up right to the counter. The employee is a young asian woman, very pretty)

BHBE: Room for Mr. Bruce Evans please...

(The lady smiles, looks at the computer, pressing a few buttons)

Employee: Okay Mr. Evans. Thank you for choosing us, I hope you enjoy your stay, and here are your keys...

(She reaches behind her and grabs a couple of room keys, handing them to Bruce with a smile on her face)

Employee: You know, I know this will come off as strange, but I think I remember you.... Weren't you on tour here in the later 90's, I think my dad was with you then...

(The girls got the look of a high school girl with a crush on her face, as Bruce smiles)

BHBE: Who's your dad sweetheart?

Employee:Matsuie Anoki...

(Bruce's face lights up)

BhBE: We'll I'll be a monkey's uncle. Little Suirye, my damn it's nice to see you...

Employee: Oh my gosh, I know right. It's been forever it seems. My dad tells me stories of you and him working here all the time. I can vividly remember as a little girl coming to see your matches. If it's not too much can I please have your autograph?

(Blaque stands there quietly for a moment)

BHBE: Sorry sweety, I don't do autographs, but tell your dad I said hi. You take care now ya hear?

(The lady stands there in disappointment as Blaque takes the keys, his two bags of luggage, and walks towards the elevators. In the background, the hotel seems to be at a capacity. As tons of people are crowding, struggling to get to their destinations. As Blaque reaches the elevator, he hitts the button and stands there. As the camera zooms in and he begins to speak)

BHBE: So, Bo Dreamwolf. You're getting what you asked for. A wise man once said to be careful what you wish for. That statement could not be more true than it is right now. You see Bo, I beat you. Unlike me, you couldn't take it like a man. Unlike me you could not just take the loss and move on. Hit the gym to better yourself, work on you. Instead you had to go to the boys in charge, and bitch and cry, and complain, about how I beat you. Cry about how I handed you your ass that night...

(The elevator doors finally open, and Bruce with his luggage finally enter. Suprisingly there's just one elderly white woman on it. Bruce pushes his floor number, and the doors shut)

Woman: Hi young man, how are you today?

(Bruce giggles)

BHBE:(under his breath) Old people, funniest shit ever! Now now grandma!

(The old woman looks appauled, as Bruce chuckles and continues to talk)

BHBE: So we are here in Tokyo, Japan. A place that's all too familiar to me. Ya see, back in the days I worked here plenty times. Beating some of the best in this business. Also losing to some of the best in this business. You see Bo, unlike you, I can admit when I am beat. I won't bitch about it. I will give props to the victor. Because that's just the kind of man I am. You won't see me running to the office like some grade school punk. That's what you did. It pisses me off that you couldn't come to me like a man and simply ask for a rematch.

(The elevator reaches a stop, and the old woman gives Bruce a dirty look as she exits, Bruce just laughs at her, as the doors close again)

BHBE: Scientific rules match. Did you think this was brand new to me Bo? Did you forget who the hell I am? Who the hell you're dealing with? I specialized in these matches in the 90's punk. So at Violent Conduct, the story wont change. I will still dominate in this match. I won't need to pull your hair, choke you, slap you, spit on you, none of that B.S. It's real simple, I give you a lesson in technical wrestling, I show you how it's supposed to be done, and in front of all of those ugly Japanese people in the audience I again will show the world that I am simply the better man. When the two, not one but two officials count you down for that 1-2-3...

(The elevator stops again, as a young Japanese couple get on)

BHBE: Mr. Dreamwolf, I understand how you're feeling right now. You know that working with me will be your only way to stardom... to the top... to even be recognized. Sure son you're a former Roullette Champion. Sure you've beaten some worthy names, but where you fail is that you just cant seem to get past me. You say I'm holding you back, and stopping you from advancing in this company. No Bo, you're stopping yourself...

(The young coupld stares at Bruce as if he's crazy)

BHBE: What the hell you looking at!?!

(The couple quickly exit in panic as the elevator stops)

BHBE: At Violent Conduct, it will be just that. Sure I can't win by bashing you over the head with a chair, or putting you through a table, or even putting you on fire or thumbtacks. But what I will do is return to my roots. Technical wrestling. Because pound for pound I am still, to this day the best damn man at it in this business hands down. I'll teach you a few tricks. Hell, I might pin you, or I may just lock in one of my many submissions and make ya tap. Im not sure what I'm going to do yet. Just know this Bo, I'm not the one in your way, you are clearly in my way, because what I have in sight is that World Championship!!!

(Bruce pauses, a look of impatience grows on his face as he waits for his floor to apparoach, he's obviously staying in the high rises)

BHBE: Which brings me to you Nick Jones. 2 time. First ever 2 time world champion. You're looking real pretty with that belt around your waist. Real pretty aren't you? I applaud you. For you have accomplished what I have not yet been able to accomplish yet in this company. That is winning the most prized title. Not once, but twice. You got my recpect as a wrestler. But as a person I still and forever will hate your guts. Hold on to that title real tight. Sleep with it if ya have to. Because I promise you Nick, and I promise everyone else in Sin City Wrestling. Soon, and real soon. Blaque Hart Bruce Evans will be taking that world championship title back to Canada!

(The evelevator stops again, finally reaching Blaque's floor. He grabs his luggage and steps out as a huge group of business man eneter. He begins to walk down the halls towards to room)

BHBELL Finally!!!!

(As we fade out Bruce slides the key into the door and is talking to himself and laughing, as people passing by glare at him in fear, confusion, and whatever else)
The Franchise Player</font color>