Author Topic: Evelyn Ross  (Read 556 times)

Offline xxguildedxguiltyxx

• View Profile
    • Evelyn Ross
Evelyn Ross
« on: September 07, 2012, 03:16:31 PM »
 The scene opens  showing Evelyn Ross wandering around.

"Sunny Beijing, baby!"

Strolling along a beautiful park in downtown, her eyes dancing over the foliage while she listens to the other person on the phone. She throws a foot up and goes to spin around aimlessly, without a care in the world. Noticing the camera crew standing behind her, she laughs a little in surprise and stands still, looking at them.

"Ayo, B. Lemme call you back. Alright....Alright...."

Hanging up her phone she stuffs it into her leather jacket and walks up to the reporter and camera crew from SCW's finest. "Hey guys...what's up?"
The young man walks up to her, offering her his hand. "Ms. Ross! How lovely to meet you, I'm Jake Turrin with SCW's Report team." They shake hands and she nods her head. "It's nice to meet you...I would introduce myself...but you kinda...already...know of me." They both chuckle and Evelyn runs a hand through her hair. "So...what can I help you with...?" Jake smiles a little, "Well we just have a few questions for you. We're actually rolling right now, so I'll just ask what I need to ask - and you answer what you feel, ok?" There's a slight pause, "O-K, sure." She was taken a bit back that they were already rolling. She wondered how long they stood there while she was on the phone.

"Alright. So how did you get the nickname "The Boss"?"

"Well, it was a nickname that was given to me while I was in training at SCW's training facility. The guys would constantly pull off shenanigans on each other of various degrees. Funny. Gross. Etc. But it was one time in particular where the guys thought they were gonna be funny and pull off a shenanigan on me - and I'll admit it was funny, but when I got my payback the guys started calling me "The Boss" and it just stuck. I guess my practical joke was something they had never encountered or expected - and they decided not to mess with me anymore after that."

"But...what was the shenanigan?"

"HAHA. That's a story for another time."

"A-alright. Moving on. I would ask you how you came to SCW, but that too is another story for another time considering we're running a little low on time, but how do you feel about being in a Bombshell Battle Royal of 5 women total - yourself included of course. Jade Wylder, Amanda Cortez, yourself, Necra Octavian Kane, and Laura Jackson. I know facing 4 other women for your first match may be a bit scary bu-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Really?"
\'user

Jake Turrin stares at her for a moment with a deer-in-the-headlights look. Had he said something wrong? He stands there dumbfounded as Evelyn states her intentions.

"Look, I may not know who these other women are - but I am NOT afraid of them OR this match. I'll go in there and I'll do what needs to be done to control the situation and walk out a winner. I've not met the chicks yet, so I have nothing against them personally - but I didn't come here to lose. I came here to win, and crush the competition. Sure, we've all come here with the same goal - and if anyone tells you that they didn't come here to win, they'd be a f*ckin liar! But how dare you honestly think that I would want to walk away from this! There ain't no phasin' me. They can throw whatever they want my way - and I'll STILL walk out a winner, and if that means having to throw 4 other bitches over the top rope for me to do so - then so be it! Why? Because Ross is The Boss!"

"Y-yes ma'am. One more question. The prize for the winner is a date with The Boss man himself, Mark Ward. However, there's been word that you and Mark have already been - well...acquainted. How do you feel about actually going on a date with him?"

Evelyn looks down a moment and sighs, running a hand through her hair and pausing as she stares at the ground. She looks up with furrowed brow and a stern face, "Mark Ward. He's amazing. He's sexy, strong, and a great kisser. Yeah, we've been acquainted...sort of - but not what you might think. The rumors of us sleeping together is far from the truth. But considering what's going on between us...if we do go on this date - it's going to be interesting to say the least."

Jake begins to thank her for her time, but she ignores his remarks and turns from him, walking off with her hands in her pocket. Jake looks at the camera with a wtf-just-happened look. The camera lowers and is shut off.
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image