Author Topic: Time To Get Serious.  (Read 499 times)

Offline Anthony King

• View Profile
    • Anthony King
Time To Get Serious.
« on: September 06, 2012, 05:28:46 PM »

Compton, California
Anna's House.

You were finally keeping your cool and you had to let that bum take you out of character King, you above that. Anna rolled over onto her stomach, kicking her heels up in the air. I can take that stress away from you baby.

\'user

Anna always made a dude feel good, it wasn't even about the sex that made things the way they were, it was the fact that she been riding with me since the day I met her, I was confused at one point with what I wanted to do career wise, selling drugs definitely wasn't something I was interested in, even though I had money, there was always a need for more. Anna Vasquez, a bad ass bitch from New Orleans, everything about her was bad from the way that she walked, talked, dressed and how she wore her clothes. I met her back in May when she stripping at this club in Miami, I hate to see a pretty girl like that in those types of situations I mean don't get me wrong, I love me some strippers but damn.

Once I saw her I had to jump on it, I flew her out to LA but she wanted to stay somewhere where she would feel comfortable, not calling it the hood but it definitely not Hollywood Hills, it was cool though because I had family in Compton, so each time I came to kick it with her, I could see them to. But damn baby was looking nice lying across that bed, she always knew how to calm me down though, I had to get on the bed with her, smacking her ass, she laughed and kissed me.

I want you to beat that dude though, He all talk.

Nah dude got some wins under his belt, so I know I got a fight ahead of me, I thought Giani would be an easy win and you see where that put me last week, but I have my own thoughts about how that match went down. Anthony rubs Anna on her thighs. I'm not sweating it though, Shark thing he scaring someone with his threats or his little shots he's throwing, why you think I haven't really answered him bag, that dude begs for attention, its kind of funny.

Anna really wasn't into the whole discussing the wrestling thing, I mean she supported it but it wasn't her thing, when I come around she wants that alone time, that special kind of time and I can dig it, I don't mind making my chick feel good on a regular basis. I wanted to spend my time with her before I headed out to LA later; I needed to be there for the VMA's.

You got this baby, but fuck that dude, because you got to come and get this. Anna pulls Anthony on top of her, rubbing her hands against his skin, she kisses him over and over. I need you baby. Anna reaches down unbuckling Anthony's belt.

Damn Anna must of been mad horny, its been a couple weeks since I last saw her, being overseas and shit wasn't helping her and she wasn't to big on the whole skype, the fact that she got a young daughter, she just didn't want to get caught up but damn I'm feeling Ma and she was feeling good. I felt her hands rubbing underneath my stomach, down my legs, she was ready for it.

Scene fades.

West Hollywood, California
Madison’s Condo.

I knew I needed to make a trip out to my sisters crib, she flew back from India to Hollywood because of a couple meetings she had to attend, my sister is into that stock and branding type shit, I understand she wants to build a brand for us both, but when it comes to money she don’t never let anything interrupt that. I had my time with Anna, that little time I try and give her, she usually busy dealing with her daughter or work, so I try not to be in her space to much.

I walked towards the entrance of my sisters building, I figured she would probably be in the lobby waiting for me, but I hadn’t seen her around. I pressed the button on the elevator and took it up to the 4th floor; I walked into her apartment to find her sitting on the couch messing with her hair.

\'user

You not even ready yet. Anthony shakes his head, he sits down on the opposite couch. You had me rushing back to LA thinking you were going to be ready.

The VMA’s aren’t until later, I’m running behind because I didn’t get back to fucking LA until this morning basically, and then Ronnie called me telling me I needed to prep for hair and make up. Madison reaches over grabbing her iPhone off the stool, she looks down at the time and back up at Anthony. And I’m already running the fuck behind, damnit Ant I don’t need you over here fucking my groove up, I was on a schedule.

I watched her hop up from the couch and run into the bedroom, my sister was crazy, every time she would go out, she would want to make sure she looked the best. She had that mentality of being the baddest bitch in the room and nothing was wrong with that, she was young, her fashion was on point so there’s nothing wrong trying to keep up in today’s age of being famous or whatever you want to call it.

I sat there for a couple minutes, thoughts running through my mind. I really felt as though I should be taking this match more serious then I am, I wasn’t really motivated and I knew my mind wasn’t there. I wasn’t scared of Shark, but I just felt the need not to waste the time going against him, after seeing the drama Sean and Brooke go through, it just pushed me to the point where I really had no interest in competing, or at least competing here.

I wasn’t on no shit talking like Sharks was, that just wasn’t my style. I could tell I was getting under his skin just a little though, he couldn’t take the fact that I wasn’t directly speaking to him or even acknowledging the bullshit he was saying about me, I guess that’s the attention he was craving, maybe that’s something he lacked growing up as a child.

I was thirsty as fuck though, I had smoked a couple J’s with Anna before I left out, that bitch smokes down, it was cool me and her had that time today, don’t get me wrong her son Jamaal is cool, but we definitely didn’t want to show off our bad habit in front of her son, if he learns that then that’s needs to be something learned on his own, not from his mother.

I walked over to the fridge and of course Madison had nothing in there, she barely stayed home so food shopping was never a priority.

Damn Sis, when the last time you went shopping? Anthony slams the refrigerator. Yo I am hungry as fuck, you don’t even have any crackers in this bitch, no wonder why your ass is disappearing.

I reached in the top cabinet hoping to pull out some Oodles and Noodles or some shit, but that shit was bare to, Madison walk from the bedroom and into the kitchen, she reached down into the lower cabinet pulling out a bag of pretzels and a warm can of soda.

So you expect me to eat these dry ass pretzels and then wash them down with some warm Pepsi, are you trying to fuck my stomach up here?

If it turns into your stomach fucking up, then make sure you take that outside because you won’t be shitting in my house and forcing me to evacuate because you want to be a shitty mess. Madison reaches in the freezer pulling out the ice tray, she drops a couple ice cubes in a plastic cup and hands them both to Anthony
.[/color] I told you I haven’t been here in a couple weeks, I didn’t go grocery shopping because I didn’t want the food to spoil Ant, come on now you know I travel more then I stay here.[/color]

I’m famished; it feels like I haven’t eaten in days.

Fuck that I was going to eat them pretzels, I could of just got up and hopped in the LAMBO and headed to the nearest fast food chain, but it was lunch time and Hollywood Blvd would be outrageous, especially with the VMA’s going down tonight, all the celebs would be out, running around, doing what they needed to do to get ready.

I was ready to party tonight though, I knew it was going to be live, so many people was going to be in town and I knew the females would be out like clockwork, I was ready to party, to get some of the shit I had on my mind, off of it.

This match weighed heavy in my mind, I was disappointed coming off last weeks match against Giani, in the back of my head I knew I had that match in the bag, I knew I was going to walk out victorious but it didn’t go down that way, under certain circumstances I assume but at the end of the day I fought hard and I did my best. I respect Giani not because I feel he’s a good competitor but the fact that he was able to beat me.

I watched Madison pace back and forth, on her cell phone texting and calling different people, she was nervous. But fuck that I was chillin, I sat down on the couch, placing my feet on the coffee table.

Maddy, you need to chill the fuck out because you making me nervous. Anthony takes a sip of the Pepsi. DayDay just sent me a text saying he was on his way with some clothes, so everything is cool.

My sister’s mouth dropped, she didn’t like DayDay nor did she trust him. DayDay was Madison real brother and my half brother, but the two didn’t get along at all. DayDay wanted more respect from Madison and the rest of the family, but being locked up numerous times for a repeated crime definitely didn’t help him earn that respect, and you’re probably wondering why I call him DayDay? Well that’s the name he received locked up, I never asked questions, I just called him what he wanted me to.

That boy is probably somewhere getting high right now, I swear y’all fuckers let weed control you’re life, it’s time to put that shit down. Madison opens up her drawer pulling out a zip lock bag filled with weed, she grabs a nugget out and starts to break it down. The different between you and me, I smoke my shit in moderation while you fools consistently running out to buy more.

Money is never no issue, so what I buy is what I buy. Anthony smiles, but in a sarcastic way. You don’t have to worry about me though, I’m handling my money the way it should be handled.

I never said you weren’t, my concern is that these last few days you’ve been putting your focus on other shit instead of your match, now don’t get me wrong I have faith in you, I know you could win this match if you wanted to, but from the looks of it, I don’t think your taking it serious at all. Madison walks over to the couch, knocking Anthony’s feet off the table. And where they do that at? Get your funky ass feet off my table boy, that shit ran me 2 g’s , I don’t even put my feet up there, you think I will let you.

My sister was acting wild today, which is one of the reasons why I didn’t hang around her to much, she handled the business side of what I needed down, but as far as what I do in my personal life, she never really got involved. But I will listen to her, I didn’t have it in me for an argument today so I went ahead and took my feet off the table and rested them on the floor.

You happy now? Anthony watches Madison shake her head in approval, he scoots towards the end of the couch, allowing Madison to sit down beside him. You got to have trust me in Maddy, I know what I’m doing and please believe me I see James, I’m not denying the fact that the dude got skills, but he runs his mouth to fucking much.

And yes I meant to fucking much, I hate a dude that talks and talks, but can never really back up what he say, but that makes James different. I’ve noticed the guy’s record and just from looking on his timeline, I could see the dude had a mouth on him, but he reminded me a bitch so much.

Not the type of bitch that was scared to fight, but the type of bitch who enjoyed hearing themselves talk; I mean this dude has no life. I know when I get up in the morning, I may tweet one or two things but I’m mostly on my grind, this dude I swear he has his phone glued to his fucking fingers, ready to tweet. But that makes me happy that I even got wrestlers as fans wanting to know my every move, whether or not if I was following up with them or even trying to figure out where I was.

I couldn’t help but laugh, I wanted to pull my phone out and check to see if dude had tweeted me which I’m pretty sure he has. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, clicking on the Twitter app, the first thing I see is:

4 Minutes ago

></iframe>
Dedication
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 05:36:31 PM by Anthony King »
>