Author Topic: Lonely Road Of Faith  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Carly Athens

• View Profile
    • Carly Athens
Lonely Road Of Faith
« on: September 01, 2012, 10:12:55 PM »
 Carly's life hadn't quite been right since she had started drink more as the days went on. Going a little crazier each day was unhealthy and with Rage pushing her away slowly by not wanting more than all the pyshical. It really made her question her life. After making the choice to join DC it confused her so much.

It was one of the moves she made with a lot of Drink in her system. Carly sat in her hotel room and starred at an unopened six pack of beer. It was hard for her not to open it up and have it gone. But she needed to have a clear head for being a ref. By this time in the day Carly was usually trashed and in Rages room having some major fun.

But not now Rage was surely ignoring her. Something was wrong since he lost the title last week. Her joining DC surely didn't help matters none. A lot had been on both their mind as of late. They seemed to be slipping away from each other. The last week was madness for both of them. Carly started to regret every choice she made except the ones that were with Rage.

Getting up from the chair Carly turns her back to it to go into the bathroom. Putting her long flowing red hair in a pony tail Carly looks at a few of the love bites that Rage left on her neck. Running her hand across it she closed her eyes. Letting a tear or two fall. Carly removed her  pajamas and stepped into a hot shower.

It took her a little bit before she got out. Carly seemed to have a look of refreshness. Although she seemed to have been crying. Spraying a bit of perfume on she grabbed a blue dress off a hanger. Stepping into it Carly tried to seem happy. But something didn't feel right in her stomach.

Her world seem to crumble to pieces. Her life hit the lowest point it has ver been at. Xipping up the back of her dress she let her hair down and then grabbed her phone. Looking at her twitter she seen Rage was upset bout more than enough. Carly wanted to let him know someone cared for him. But efforts fell on deaf ears.

Carly put on some make up and walked back into where the six pack was. So badly wanting a sip Carly grabbed it and pulled a bottle out. Popping the top she took a sniff and placed it to her lips. Nearly taking a swig she poured it into a near by plant. Grabbing the box Carly opened each bottle and poured each down the drain. Nothing was going to stand in her way of cleaning up her act.

Carly grabbed her phone once again and called Rage. All she said was " I am sorry rage...But I want you to know that I will always be here for you. Please call me so we can talk. I want to make it up to you. I am sorry again." Hanging up the phone she slipped on some tennis shoes and left the hotel room.

She went to the parking deck and walked around till she found a custom chopper bike with  black and pink helmet hanging on the bars. Carly smirked and straddled the bike and turned the key. Revving it up a bit she smirked. Putting on her helmet. Carly drove off into the wind to do some thinking
>