Author Topic: Roulette is my favorite game!  (Read 820 times)

Offline Blaque Hart

• The FRANCHISE
    • View Profile
    • Blaque Hart Bruce Evans
Roulette is my favorite game!
« on: July 31, 2012, 01:24:51 PM »
 (The scene opens on a beach in Miami Florida. The camera pans around showing all the surrounding activities abroad. Frisbee throwing with a man and his dog. A woman in skimpy shorts and a bra running while listening to her music. Several people surfing or simply just laying in the sun on this beautiful warm day in Miami. There isn't too many people though as it appears to be rather early, maybe just a little after 10:00 a.m. As the camera continues to pan around we encounter Blaque Hart Bruce Evans. Sitting on a stool at the bar drinking some exotic looking drink and talking on his cell phone. Blaque is wearing brown shorts, a black and red "BLAME AMERICA" shirt, his hair pulled back in a ponytail, and a fancy pair of stunner shades over his eyes. As we zoom in, we pick up part of his conversation over the phone)

BHBE: So... basically I guess this is my reward or something (laughs) after all my "hard work" I've done to make that company look better. But hey look eh. I gotta run, I'll call you when I get back to the room... O.k... Bye...

(Blaque presses the end button on the phone, and sits it on the bar in front of him. He takes a sip from the drink, whatever it is, looks around at the surrounding activities, including some man who's obviously had to much to drink ALREADY, and then looks directly into the camera to speak)

BHBE: So August 12th is the big day huh? The day where the Sin City Wrestling changes forever! The day when FINALLY! After a long while in this company I get what I deserve. Something I have been aiming at since day one. A friggin' title wrapped around my waist!

(Pausing to finish off the drink)

BHBE: Summer X Treme! On the open seas, literally! That's something new! Something NEVER before done in this business. Hell, probably won't EVER be done again. I guess Sin City is pulling out all the stops. Trying to prove to the competition that this is the place to be. Well I'll tell you this boys. It's not where you hold your shows, how beautiful the surrounding is, and how many matches you have. It's about who you have on that roster that makes you the best promotion in the world, and what you've got. You've got me! The damn ICON of this sport. The damn legend that still makes the younger guys shake in nerves just at the very sight of me. Blaque Hart Bruce Evans. The man that can draw bigger than anyone in this industry. Dammit the man that takes young green talent and makes them look good with their fifteen minutes of fame when they step inside that ring with me!

(The bartender, a pretty well built while male, buzz cut, shades, and no shirt approaches Bruce from behind the bar)

Bartender: Excuse me sir, did I hear you say you're Bruce Evans!?!

(Bruce sits there and lets out a chuckle, as the bartender has this very thrilled and excited expression covering his face)

BHBE: You heard right, what can I do for you youngster?

Bartender: Well.... I know you're probably here enjoying your retirement sir. But, I remember watching you when I was just a little boy, and I was wondering.... if it's no trouble you know..... could you call my grandpa? He'd be so excited to hear from someone from his time as a fan!!!

(As the bartender stands their with the look of a kid as Disneyland, a quick and sudden frown runs across Bruce's face. He removes his shades. sits then down on the bar, and stands up. Picks up his phone, and stares down the bartender, who's look has quickly changed to fear. Bruce hands the guy the phone)

BHBE: I'll do you one better chief. Here, take my phone. (hands the bartender the phone, as again the bartender's expression is excitement) And dial the nearest hospital, and reserve a bed because that's where you'll be staying tonight!

(The man begins to tremble a bit, and storms off very fast leaving the phone on the bar in front of Bruce. Evans sits back down, looks around in dis belief and shakes his head. He places the shades back over his eyes, and continues to speak)

BHBE: I guess people still think it's funny! Haha real damn funny! I know someone in Sin City put that son of a bitch up to that. Very funny! Did you get your kicks out of that? Ya know what, I'm not impressed, not at all. It's old, it's played out, it ain't funny boys. Yea I know I got a lot of you by years, yea I know the joke running around backstage is lets get Bruce a walker for his birthday! Original, real original. What you also fail to see is that with my age comes wisdom. Knowledge, ability, skills, something that you all would like to rub off on you so that one day you too, can be a legend in that ring! I've been doing this for a long time. I admit I've had some very hard matches, but I've always over come and prevailed with my hand being raised at the end. After all is said and done, the joke will be on each and every one of you that thinks I'm past my prime, that I'm too old, that I can't hang with the young boys anymore. Because August 12th, I am going to beat not one, but FIVE other men in one night!

(Bruce again pauses and whistles towards the bartender, a different bartender. A beautiful blonde female. Wearing a white tank top with red booty shorts. She walks over to Bruce, with an expression of fear on her face, obviously just been told by the male bartender what happened seconds ago)

Female: Yes sir, what can I get you today?

(Bruce just sits there and smiles at her for a few seconds)

BHBE: Pretty lady, I don't want you to get me anything. All I want is for you to come around here and sit on my lap!

(The female has a disgusted and upset look on her face now as Bruce just sits there laughing. She walks closer to Bruce, as the laughing stops. She has a seductive look on her face as she reaches over, and asks for his hand. Bruce looks more than excited, like a kid in a candy store, as he stands up, now hand in hand with the beautiful bartender)

Female: Is that what you want? Mmmm O.K.  

(She leans in closer, as if she's about to kiss Bruce, and lands a big right hand slap across his face, knocking the shades right off, and storms off! Bruce stands there in shock as the surrounding patrons look on... Some even laughing, others just in shock. Bruce takes his phone, and storms off away from the bar! As the camera follows him, he finds a nice vacated spot on the sands, and sits there)

BHBE: That is the very reason I don't deal with the ugly women of America! Bitch! Anyways back to that match Sunday August 12th. Battle Royal, for the Roulette Championship. Six man will enter, but only One man can be left in victory. Now I would be lying if I said this would be a cake walk for me. I would be lying if I told you I was going to very easily destroy these other five men. Truth be told it's going to be a very hard challenge. We got the Champion Aleksei Koji, then there's Casey Williams. A man I'm no stranger to. Matthew Kennedy, a man who craves that spotlight and thinks he's "Prime time". Lucian Frost, a man I've wrestled before, and finally Chett the Hangman Hawkins.... All excellent competitors. All men who no doubt can be champion of any company at any time. But most importantly all men who crave that spotlight, and how do they want it? They want it by getting their fame by being in the same ring as me!

(Bruce pauses and looks around, as what appears to be a text alert from his cell goes off. He looks at it and just puts it down)

BHBE: Aleksei Koji... I admit I don't know much about you. Yea I've seen you compete before, and as a man I'll admit you got some skills. Hell if you didn't you wouldn't be Roulette Champ right? Anyways, here's the deal.... boy. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Blaque Hart Bruce Evans. And no hard feelings, but at Summer X Treme I'll be the one taking that title from around your waist. I'll be the one that has you in shock at just how amazing I am. How everything I touch turns to gold, how you thought you were great until you met greatness! So a word of advice, take that title belt. Clean it up real good. Take it out to dinner and a movie. Sleep with it, shower with it. Hell make love to it if ya want.... naw don't do that! I don't want your kids all over my title! But look here boy, the bottom line is this... You got what I want. You got what should have been mine a long time ago. You've got something that has eluded me for way too long. But I guess, you're going to be the last one holding my title for me until I was good and ready for it to come home. Home in Canada. Home in my office adding to the long list of titles I have won throughout my one of a kind, once in a lifetime career. So for that Koji, I say thanks. But August 12th, I'll be taking that with me!

(Bruce picks up his phone, and appears to be responding to the text)

BHBE: From New Hampshire..... CASEY WILLIAMS!!! (chuckle) Hey Casey, remember me? Remember crossing my path? Remember pissing me off? Remember stepping in that ring with the greatest and getting fame from it? Tell the truth Casey. Had it not being for me putting your ass over you wouldn't be nearly as important as they build you up to be.... Look Casey, you know what I'm all about. What I'm capable of. So I am going to give you a very golden opportunity. One you can't resist. Bow out! Just go! Just leave! Don't humiliate yourself by trying to go toe to toe with the Icon. Drop out of the match while there's still a chance. I don't know, fake an injury or something, tell them your grandma's dying! Make up something. Just don't show up August 12th at Summer X Treme... and if you do, if by some dead cell in that head of yours encourages you to show up, then I'll simply have to finish what should have been finished last time we came across each other. I'll put you out of commission, FOR GOOD!

(A couple of joggers pass in front of Bruce as he pauses, running his fingers through the sand)

BHBE: Matthew Kennedy. Another man I am no stranger to. A lot of talent in that ring no doubt, but the way I see it, just another man in my way. Matthew, the one thing I must admit I admire about you... You're not an American. You don't suck up and kiss the fans asses like the other boys running around that company. What I hate about you, you're not a Canadian. So with that being said, you're nothing at all to me. Some punk from England who probably sits around sipping tea and watching Benny Hill or something. It's about time for you to step your game up buddy. Once again you too will get your little moment in the spotlight when you rub elbows with the best in the game today. Me! It'll be fun for you while it last. Maybe after you can tell your tea sipping, fag smoking friends how you got to meet, and then get your ass kicked by Blaque Hart himself!

(Blaque stretches out a little)

BHBE: Lucian Frost. A man I've wrestled before. He got his fame, and he clearly wants more. I know, I get that all the time. A baby face.... If there's one thing I hate more than anything in the world, it's them. Always slapping hands with the fans. Signing autographs, making those assholes happy. Lucian, I do it for nobody other than myself. I could care less what those sons of bitches think about me. I simply get out there, impress the hell out of the world, and entertain.... But not for the fans, for me, to add on to my legacy, and most of all to make that money. Yea I know if it wasn't for those idiots there'd be no Sin City Wrestling. But without me, there would be no wrestling! Look here Lucian. You don't impress me much. You didn't in the past, you still don''t now, and I'm sure you never will. If you asked me I think the boys in the office might have been smoking that strong stuff when they even mentioned you in the same sentence as me. Nevertheless they think you deserve to be in the same ring with me. So here's what we're going to do. You're going to step through those ropes, I'm going to give you another lesson, and you're going to go back home and simply wonder how did I do it!

(Bruce's text alert goes off again, he simply ignores it)

BHBE: Ok we're almost done here. Chett Hawkins. From what's got to be the biggest waste of space EVER... Texas! Hey Chett. Wouldn't you rather be out drinking beer, in a bar fight somewhere, I don't know maybe hunting deer or something? Do you really think it's wise for you to want to be in that ring with me. Yea I know you're one of many who are in complete awe of me. You watch my tapes and sit there with that dumb look on your face like "By golly, how'd he do that!?!" Hangman.... why do they call you that anyways? I've always wondered there. I went through many sleepless nights trying to figure out why they call you that... NOT!!! Look here you dart throwing, country music writing, incest approving redneck. I ain't gonna make it easy for you August 12th. You've got to pay your dues just like the next man in line. Earn what you get in this business. That's one of the many lessons I'll be teaching that day. So line up, so I can move you out of the way with the rest!

(Again pausing, and responding to the text Bruce looks around as he unties his ponytail, allowing his hair to blow in the breeze)

BHBE: And finally ladies and gentlemen we have in this match Blaque Hart Bruce Evans!!! The man, the myth, and the LEGEND himself! That Roulette Title is finally going to be mine after Summer X Treme. As I said I don't care if it's in the open sea, if it's on top of a mountain, hell I wouldn't care if it were in Bin Laden's cave. Doesn't matter one way or the other to be. In this business you get out what you put in. For years, I've put in more than any other man EVER. But because of the discrimination, the jealousy, the hatred.... I haven't always gotten back. There's a lot of the boys in the back with the "wish" factor. Wishing they were half as talented and respected around the world as I am. You gotta earn it boys. This didn't happen over night. It took me years upon years of kicking ass and taking names, night after damn night! Now that I'm in my older years, nothings changed. Only the fact that I believe I am more hungry than ever. Now I have more to prove. Now I have to show the world that age is just a number, and I am only getting better with it. I warned you all, all of you bastards from the front office all the way down to the ring crew when I came back. I am not here to be messed with. I am serious! I want the belt! What I want, I will get, and that's a guarantee. Sunday August 12th, I make my official return back to Iconic, Legendary, Once in a Lifetime status....

(Bruce picks up his phone and dials a number as the camera pans out. Again showing the various activities going on around Bruce as we finally pan out and fade to black)
The Franchise Player</font color>