Author Topic: I fucked up  (Read 1393 times)

Online Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
I fucked up
« on: July 16, 2012, 09:43:37 PM »
 “You okay Jess?” Jake asked as he entered the trainer’s room, it had been ten minutes since my debut match and I was being checked out by the trainer, Katie was sitting next to me and fortunately I only seemed to be a bit sore following my match.

“I’m not.” I said with an annoyed sigh as the trainer double checked his notes. “I fucked up out there; I shouldn’t have let that bitch get the better of me.”

“You’ll get her next time Jess; she only won because she raked your eyes.” Katie reassured me and I smirked at that. “Christian released next week’s card whilst you were out, you’re not on it but I think it’s just a precaution due to the drug test.”

“Great, I was hoping to make up for tonight.” I sighed in annoyance as I turned to the TV screen which was showing the rest of Climax Control, in fact the match between Misty and Roxanne was just starting.

“Okay Jessica, I can’t speak for the results of your drug test but you seem like a perfectly healthy young woman to me.” The trainer told me earning an annoyed look from me, I hated people calling me by my full first name.

“Jessie’s fine but thanks.” I told him before standing up. “Besides that I know that the drug test results will come up clean, I haven’t touched that shit since I was 14 years old.”

“I’ll wait for the results to come back Ms. Salco if it’s all the same to you.” The trainer said plainly and I rolled my eyes before I heard a sick crack coming from the TV Screen and looked up in time to see Misty pop her arm back into place, I glanced at my siblings and saw that they were wincing.

“Err, yeah, I’m sitting out the rest of the match.” Katie said before quickly leaving the room, I grinned as I watched the action on screen something that Jake noticed.

“Don’t tell me, you’re looking forward to getting in matches like that aren’t you?” Jake asked and I nodded.

“Hell yeah, why do you think I chose this place over WWE?” I asked with a grin and Jake shook his head.

“I know your stubborn streak is nearly impossible to break so how about this, from now on I’ll supervise your training sessions personally?” Jake offered and I frowned. “I may not be a wrestler but I did serve the Army in Iraq remember?”

“Yeah, true.” I sighed in annoyance. “You’ve got a deal.” I said after a few minutes and Jake smirked at that.

“Good, I’ll take you down to the local Gold’s Gym tomorrow afternoon, my membership there is still good and it shouldn’t take me too long to get you signed up there.” Jake said as he watched the match. “Holy crap, it’s like a horror movie out there.”

“I’m guessing you mean the gory kind of horror movie?” I asked and Jake nodded. “I’m heading back to my locker room; it’s getting a bit cramped in here.” I said honestly before leaving the trainer’s room, as I walked down the hall way I let out a growl of frustration. “How the hell could I let her get the better of me like that?!”

“Kicking yourself over your debut match huh?” A familiar Australian Accent rang out and I turned around and saw Odette Ryder nearby.

“Yeah, pretty much.” I sighed as I turned to her. “I would’ve won if I had just pinned Alexis after taking out Miss Whatshername with a dropkick or something, in short something that wouldn’t have given her the opportunity to rake my eyes like she did.”

“Don’t worry about it, you may have lost but you did turn a few heads during the match.” Odette reassured me before walking off. “If anything this will help you in the long run, even if you fail your drug test you’ll learn from your mistakes in your next match.”

“Yeah, I guess that’s true, thanks Odette.” I thanked her and she walked off, I heard the bell ring telling me that the match between Misty and Roxanne was over. “Based on what I saw a few minutes ago it must look like a Hostel Sequel out there.” I thought before heading off to the locker room.

*the next day*

As promised Jake had taken me to the local Gold’s Gym for training, we wouldn’t be leaving for the next Climax Control location until tomorrow so we had plenty of time.

Jake was lifting weights with the help of a buddy of his whilst I was on the rowing machine which was at its highest setting, we had been working out for about an hour and since my usual attire of jeans and a band t-shirt isn’t really appropriate for a workout I’m instead wearing tracksuit bottoms and a sports bra and I have my workout music, the Metallica song Battery, playing on my IPod, Jake finishes his workout session and sits up.

“Jess, if you keep pushing yourself like that you’ll put yourself on the injured list.” Jake warned me and I paid no attention to him. “I know you’re disappointed with how your debut match ended last Sunday but is this really the answer?”

“You worry too much.” I grunted as I rolled forward on the rowing machine, truth be told my arms where very sore but I wasn’t paying any attention to the pain. “Besides, no pain no gain right?”

“One injury and they’ll be no payday for you either.” Jake pointed out and I shook my head before continuing. “You’re not even in action this week on Climax Control, why are you training so hard?”

“Because I feel like it.” I replied as I glanced up at my older brother who shook his head. “That and I don’t want to repeat my mistakes from my debut match.” I added before wincing, I must’ve pulled something in my arm on the last pull.

“You okay?” Jake asked upon realizing I had hurt myself.

“It’s just a muscle cramp; I’ve suffered worse than this.” I replied before reluctantly stepping off the Rowing Machine.

“See? What did I tell you?” Jake said as another, older woman who had been waiting for me to finish took my place in the rowing machine. “Jess I know being a wrestler is tough but working out excessively to the point of injury isn’t going to help.”

“I know.” I sighed before sitting down on a bench and removing my headphones, before we could say anything else my ringtone, A New Level by Pantera, rang out and I grabbed my cellphone. “It’s a text.”

“Who’s it from?” Jake asked and I would’ve shrugged if not for my muscle cramp.

“No clue, the caller’s unknown.” I answered before looking at the text. “That’s not even the weirdest part, have a look.” I said before passing my cellphone to Jake, he took it and looked at the text.

“Get ready? Get ready for what?” Jake wondered as he looked at the text. “I wouldn’t worry about it; it’s probably just a prank that the older Bombshells decided to pull.” Jake said before handing it back.

“If it’s a prank it’s a pretty weak one.” I pointed out as I took it. “I should know, I was the queen of pranksters back in foster card.”

“Yeah, you told me, and even if you gave yourself that title it’s still pretty fitting.” Jake said before picking up a hand weight. “How’s your arm feeling?”

“Good, sore but I’ll live.” I shrugged as I felt up my arm. “I’m getting bored just sitting here, if you want me I’ll be over at the running machine.” I said before standing up.

“Try not to push yourself to hard.” Jake called out to me as he exercised his arm.