Author Topic: LOTR Cruiserweight Gauntlet RP  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Kittie

• Prepare to be P*ssy Whipped!
    • View Profile
    • Kittie
LOTR Cruiserweight Gauntlet RP
« on: July 14, 2012, 10:31:40 PM »
 Dear Lucian Frost,

Allow me to start this off on the right foot, as I tend to rub people the wrong way at first… You and I have lots in common.  We both entered SCW nameless, faceless, and without a doubt, as the underdogs.  It didn’t take us long before we embarked on a path that put us both in the top of our divisions.  We came out of nowhere, and we demanded that everyone take heed to the hunger, to the power that we possess.  You were the first Roulette Champion, and I am the first Bombshell Roulette Champion.  We walked the long road of champions, but we decided to put on a blindfold for our journey.  Perhaps your past reign has inspired my current one, because I find a lot of humility and honor in this blind journey.  For setting the tone, I thank you greatly, Mr. Frost.

People don’t forget either of us, because we have already left our mark on our home company.  We have yet to do so within the NWA.  We both possess the ability to hone our skills and apply them on a World tier.  It is no surprise that we are meeting, because it feels as if we are one in the same.  We walk the same road, in the same direction.  It is truly an honor to meet up with the pioneer of the Roulette Championship from which my belt is split off from.  I wanted to let you know just how excited I am for the opportunity to meet up with you in the ring.  Due to our companies rule of no inter-gender matches, this is the only way we can make this a reality.  Again, I thank you.

I am sure you will probably take this the wrong way, but this is where our road forks, and where our similarities end.  See, while it is an honor that we get to meet in the ring, it is also a tragedy… for you.  See, I strive to make sure that I always come out on top, and this match will be no different.  I still want to impress the NWA crowds, and get my name out there, just as much as you do.  However, I refuse to hide behind a mask any longer.  My mask was transparent anyway.  I am not one person, but a collection of persons that I have grown up with my entire life.  When you face me, you aren’t just facing Kittie.  You are facing all of them… my brother and my sisters…

I will not bow down to you, or concede to your desire to let your testosterone lead you to victory.  I am a woman, but I guarantee that I am the toughest opponent you have encountered so far.  Some call me a loose cannon, but I like to refer to myself as zealous in the art of unleashing my inner anger which seems to be endless.  It is fun.

I really considered writing a letter to Matthew Kennedy, because he is also a former Roulette Champion, but I have nothing nice to say about that jackass, and it would come across as being a bit psychotic.  I wouldn’t want to give anyone that impression, now would I?  Did you just say “too late”?  How dare you say that to me?!  Just because I am not going to lie to you and say that you stand any kind of a chance winning this thing, doesn’t mean that you can call me a psycho…  You better pray that we don’t meet up, or that I get most of my aggressions out on the poor soul who has to face me before you come out.  You really are rude, you know that?  I was at least nice enough to share a few kind words with you, and instead you pull that shit… Unbelievable.  See you in the ring, jackoff!

</3Kittie

<3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<>~{Can’t I All Just Get Along?}~ <3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3<><3

The soft and sweet sounds of a lullaby chiming in the background can be heard as we travel down a darkened hallway.  At the end of the hallway, light can be seen pouring out from between the door and the door frame.  We get closer and closer as the music slows down.  After winding to a stop, a shrieking voice can be heard from behind the door.

”AGAIN!  AGAIN! AGAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNN!!!”

A winding sound is heard as the whining slowly subsides.  The light from within suddenly dims down and  the whimpering returns only to be quelled by the sweet murmurs of a motherly voice.  After the whimpering quickly ends, the motherly voice changes to a hum to accompany the chiming.  As we approach the door something slams against it.  Very startling isn’t it?  As it breaks and falls to the floor in very distinctly shattered pieces, the humming gets just a little bit louder.

”Just give her some Benedryl or some shit, dayum…”

The other voice is quickly shushed as the door slowly opens.  Sitting directly in the path of the door are the shattered pieces of a pink Barbie corvette toy.  As we look around, we see that we are inside of a child’s room.  The toys are neatly put away in their proper place outside of the toy car, and several stuffed animals lie all over the bed.  On a nightstand next to the fluffy pink bed is a large dollhouse from which the music is coming.  However, Kittie is nowhere to be found.  However, if Kittie is around, it is never a secret.

Kittie:  I HATE YOU DREW!  Nuhhhhh!

A raspberry is blown as a few of the teddy bears stir.  As they slowly fall over, Kittie’s head emerges from within the mess of bears as she pouts.  She seems very upset, but her face quickly changes over to a less than pleased expression.  She folds her arms across her chest for a minute, her head bopping from side to side.  She quickly snaps her finger and waves it in her own face.

Kittie:  Listen up lil girl.  You is two seconds away from gettin’ child services up on this ass!

She looks off toward the window where she is in plain view.  She narrows her eyes as the rest of her face scrunches up in aggravation.  She lets out a pained sigh before waving across the room toward the mirror.

Kittie:  Drew!  You are just as bad as the child!  And since when do you mind anything in, on, or around your ass?  Hmmm?

Kittie:  Awww, so now Tamara wants to get fishy with me?  Girl puh-lease!  You know you like it when a doggy buries the bone in the back yard, so don’t trip.

Kittie’s face scrunches up again before she rolls her eyes with an aggravated sigh.  She opens her mouth as she tries to think of a way to say what she has to say.  Instead, she just shakes her head.  She gives herself a hard slap across the face which doesn’t seem to break her concentration at all.

Kittie:  Boy, don’t you DARE try to get smart with me.  It will be the worst and last mistake you ever make.  I am done with your queeny ways when I am trying to get Sam down for her bedtime.

Kittie:  But I don’t wanna!  I wanna let Kittie back out so we can play dolls more.  You’re a big, stupid meanie buttface, Tam!  I don’t like you and also I HATE YOU!

Kittie folds her arms across her chest and makes the grumpiest face imaginable.  It quickly switches over to that of pure amusement.  Kittie smiles and holds back laughter as she turns to look at an imaginary corner of the room.

Kittie:  Why don’t you ask Drew?  I’m sure he is no stranger to playing with dolls…

Kittie:  Neither is you!  Oh wait, we talkin’ about two different kinds of dolls here, honey.  I’m talkin’ about the kind with a blow hole on their ass coz it’s the only way yo crabby ass could ever get laid, ya heard?

Kittie:  Well, I guess Jamie is full of air, especially in his head.  Or did you forget that I married him until Kit regained control and screwed that up?

Kittie quickly kicks her covers off as she continues talking, only lowering it to a whisper.  She smiles as she rushes over to the dollhouse and picks up a couple of the dolls sitting on the porch.  She makes them talking to each other as she goes into deep thought.  In the meantime, her face changes to that of the stern adult female.

Kittie:  Look what you’ve done now… It will be hours before she goes to sleep and it is because you just HAD to undermine my authority as usual.  How are we supposed to win this match at Lord of the Rings when we can’t get her settled down to train for it?  Huh?  HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT THIS TO WORK?!

Kittie:  Dayum, why is this so important to you, girl?  It’s not like we stand a chance ANYWAY.  Them boys is gonna be flyin’ around the ring and we are mat wrestlers.  We never fought a man before in our lives.

Kittie continues mouthing even though no words come out of her mouth.  She mouths the words of the dolls conversation, only stopping to take a breath before her expression turns back to a stern look.

Kittie:  Men are like women, only their soft spot is conveniently located in their scrotum.  Every single one of them.  It is a Cruiserweight battle, so landing some of these high flyers shouldn’t be extremely difficult.  Not unless you get distracted staring at their asses, of course?

Kittie:  It ain’t their asses I’m concerned with, ya heard?  And why do you suddenly care what Kittie does in the ring?  When did you get a heart?

Kittie:  This match is huge, and it is our first real exposure in the NWA.  It has nothing to do with having or not having a heart.  It has everything to do with sensibility.  Or do you lack it?

Kittie folds her arms over her chest, causing a glimmer of anger to spread across her face before she sucks her teeth.  She bobs her head from side to side and then blinks forcefully to emphasize her point.

Kittie:  Gurrrl… Who you talkin’ to?  I gave you the chance to come clean about this, but you obviously won’t.  So I’ma out you.  You got a thing for Misty’s leftovers.  The SCW Bombshell Championship.  Spike Staggs.  And now the NWA Cruiserweight Championship.  Leftovers and table scraps is what you tryin’ to get. You don’t care about what is best for Kittie, you just can’t stand that Misty is just like you, a real bitch.

Kittie:  FUCK YOU!

Kittie rolls back on the ground and begins kicking her legs up in the air in a fit of anger.  She screams and then rolls over on her stomach and begins pounding on the floor while her words are inaudible between the screams.

Kittie:  STOP SCREAMING ASSFACES!

Kittie:  Watch your mouth young lady!

Kittie:  It’s not-uh my fault!  You shouldn’t say those words around such a impressionable and adorable baby child like me…  Where do you think I get it from…?

She leans up and looks over toward the mirror above the dresser.  A sly, toothy smile creeps across her face as she gives a single nod.

Kittie!

The resounding votes all point to the foul mouthed owner of this body.  The fact of the matter is that they are probably right.  Kittie looks away from the mirror and begins humming along with the lullaby that is still chiming.  She rolls onto her back and the sweet smile stays on her face.

Kittie:  Are we gonna beat them SCW people and show everyone that the Bom-shells are the real talent?  Coz I wanna make Kittie happy.  She likes to do things like that, beating people up and all…  And what better way to do it than to get her a shot at the NWA Cruiserweight Championship.  She would love us for ever and ever and ever…  Can we do it, guys?  Can we please?

Kittie yawns as the music starts to wind down.  Her eyelids become very heavy as she whispers from one of her other alters, saying, “Yeah…”  She puts her arms under her head after rolling onto her side.  With one last yawn her eyelids come to a final close and she is off to dreamland.  The camera pans outward as the music strikes it’s last note.  The scene fades… TO BLACK!
>