Author Topic: New Champion.  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
New Champion.
« on: July 12, 2012, 04:06:35 PM »

@BKCarter20 I want to apologize to my fans, all my fans. reason being, the outcome of my championship match, I will take care of it.

The scene opens up downtown Miami, South Beach. The scene pans the street, showing the scenery, the people, all the expensive cars riding up and down the block, the scene then fades to the outside of the Marriott, Brooklyn is shown wearing a hoodie and some glasses, she makes her way out the front lobby and towards a yellow taxi which pulled up in the front, she opens the door to find Dana inside, she slams the door closed and the driver pulls off.

\'user

Dana: I just saw your tweet, are you okay?

Brooklyn: I'm fine Dana, no need to keep asking me.

Dana: I'm just worried, I know how stressed you are regarding this match. I never expected it to go down that way.

Who the fuck she telling? Hell yeah I'm upset, more upset with this Roxanne chick, I never asked for help nor did I need it, I would of been fine loosing the match but I had the strength in me to kick out, I would of kicked out, but I was never given an opportunity, like what the fuck?

Brooklyn: I didn't expect for it to go down that way either, and what upsets me the most is who knows if Kittie was behind this or not, I mean who the fuck is Roxanne and why would she want to get involved with my business.

Dana: I think she has issues with Misty.

Brooklyn: Who doesn't have issues with Misty? I'm so disappointed and I feel like I failed not only for myself, but my fans. I can't even really celebrate this fucking title win without having to deal with the drama of how I won the damn title.

Dana: You have to get pass that Brooklyn, you are champion now and you deserve to be champion, no matter how this match went down, the title is in your possession now and the only thing you can do is hold onto it and defend it.

Brooklyn: This is exactly what all these bitches want, now they have something to talk about when I face them, do you know how much shit I'll get from these other women about holding this title.

Dana: And you can't let that bother you, hell you and Misty had one of the biggest matches of the night, you were main event and if no one noticed how much ass you kicked in that match then their a damn fool. You gave Misty your all, and she should at least respect the fact that you walked in there on a mission, you put up a good fight and unfortunately you didn't win the title the way you wanted to, but you still are Champion.

As much as I don't want to admit, I have to and Dana is right, no matter how I won this match I'm still the Bombshell Champion and I put up a good enough fight to prove that I deserve this championship. If Misty wants a rematch then she can have it, I'm not scared of her or anyone who steps in my way.

Dana: What about Kittie? Do you plan on having a talk with her?

Brooklyn: I havent seen Kittie since Climax Control, and I wasn't good enough to have her personal number so the chances of Kittie and I speaking are slim, I don't think I'll be at Climax Control this week so who knows when I'll see her.

Dana: I hate that your match ended up that way though Brooke, you almost had it and that interruption kind of made you look weak to a certain extent, but the match was brutal anyway.

Brooklyn: It did make me weak which pisses me off more, I should go up to Roxanne and knock her in her fucking face, but my beef isn't with her right now, all I know is if she had a point to prove to Misty then she should of waited until after the match, that was my time to prove my skill here and to prove I deserved to be the champion, now it has to go on record that I had help to win this title.

Dana: Just be prepared for all the Backlash you're going to receive about this.

Brooklyn: About you? I've already received some negative comments regarding win and I don't like it, I should be celebrating and happy that I have this title in my possession, but instead of I even more pissed off and I'm ready to end some bitches careers.

Dana: I am proud of you Brooklyn, no matter what the outcome was. You still went in there and put up a good fight, and I honestly think you deserve the championship, I wish it would of went in a different direction, but it belongs to you now and you deserve to have that belt around your waist.

I didn't doubt that Dana wasn't right, she knew what she was talking about and the more she talked about it, made me realize that it wasn't as bad as I thought, of course Roxanne included herself in the match, but at the end of the day I caused a lot of damage to Misty and I wouldn't of left that match empty handed.

I know I will receive a lot of negativity from the other women in this company, I know I am going to hear how I don't deserve the championship or how I needed the help but I will address that when it comes my way.

I never needed help and I was unaware of Roxanne's plans, I was just as shocked as everyone else was, it hurt to see that my body was dragged and placed over Misty's body, I was out of it, we had fought so much in that match that my body was hurting but I would of lifted that arm up even if it would of killed me, I couldn't loose to Misty, and I refuse to loose to Misty.

Brooklyn:
[Stares out the window] Change of plans, I think I do want to make an appearance at Climax.

Dana: [Pauses] What do you mean?

Brooklyn: Instead of going to Hawaii for the weekend, let's just go to California and make a detour stop at Climax Control, and then we can go to Hawaii on Monday.

Dana: I heard Malibu was nice during this time, and it has been a long time since I've actually been there, so I wouldn't mind it.

Brooklyn: We can go, I'll take care of the business I need to and then head out to Hawaii.

Dana: I'm down.

The taxi comes to a stop at Miami International Airport, Brooklyn slowly jumps out of the car making her way towards the entrance, Dana signals for the driver to help with their bags as she follows behind Brooklyn, the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 04:11:04 PM by Brooklyn Carter »
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.