Author Topic: PARTY HORDE EPISODE 2  (Read 2382 times)

Offline KojiVerse

• View Profile
    • Aleksei Koji
PARTY HORDE EPISODE 2
« on: May 30, 2012, 06:18:33 PM »
 Welcome to yet another episode of LIVE FROM THE PARTY HORDE!!!

We return to Aleksei camper set. The two lawn chairs are still set up in the center and the room is still as trashed as before. The making out couple has gone away for the time being but there is questionable activity going on down the hall. It appears that Danny is playing spin the bottle with a bunch of ladies but Aleksei closes the door before we see much. He grins at the camera. In the center of all this chaos is WEAPON X looking very annoyed. Aleksei has a seat.

Aleksei: Ok, first off thank you for coming to my camper and doing this whole interview thing. You are one of the new guys around here, is the SCW treating you well?

Weapon-X: Well I have to say SCW WAS treating me well before this point. When I was banned for no good reason they stood up for me even though it got them suspended from the NWA for a couple of weeks. They've let me talk freely & I was awarded a match with a man who HAD one of the best win/loss records in the SCW in Bobby Cage at what should of been 7-4 pre-match & now 7-5 as I have shown to Nick Jones & anybody else how I can kick as* as well as defend justice at the same time. Bobby Cage deserved what he got this last week.

Aleksei: I had to admit it was a damn good match. Now I am not sure I can talk much about that whole mess with NWA without getting sued, but I am pretty much off the grid anyways. Are you done with that whole thing? or areyou hoping for a few more battles with those guys?

*X grunts knowing the SCW has become more prone of being careful since the crowd's chant against NWA Owner/President Mr. Batee had been censored on the last week's Climax Control.

Weapon-X: Like I said to Ms. Rocky Mountains on the last Climax Control I've answered all of the questions I want to about that situation. One thing I will say, after the results of the NWA/WCCW Von Erich Supershow, is that jobbing the first two ranked teams who clearly had VERY LITTLE time to prepare for that match to make Jack & Magnum seem like the real NWA World Heavyweight Tag Team champions is pitiful. It's once again proving my point that he's going to cater to the old school instead of what he SHOULD OF done which is make the titles vacant & at the Deathmatch Supershow in BACW next month have the first three teams fight their to crown the rightful champions. What Batee has just done is sh*t once again on the tag team division like he's been doing since at least last spring. F*ck Batee & all of the p*ssy's who won't come here to SCW to accept my challenge as there is still a week left before the Supercard. I don't have a match yet so one of them still has a chance to man up to try to prove to the world I'm as horrible as they wish to claim I am on the blogs. At least Spike Staggs won the number 1 contenders match as boy do I have plans if he ends up beating Jack for the title.

Aleksei: Well I am not sure what I think about the whole Alliance thing, but they have not bothered me yet. Totally off topic I wanted to say your wife is very sexy yet scary lady.

*X moves forward in his lawn chair, as if not pleased at the comments towards his wife, but he keeps himself calm enough to keep him from getting in trouble with Mark & Christian.

Weapon-X: Don't you know it's disrespectful to say things like that towards somebody else's wife?

Aleksei shrugs.

Aleksei: I am sure someone has told me that once or twice. You seem really driven. I mean even now you have this very intense look on your face. Do you ever relax?

*X tilts his head to the side confused that he goes so quickly from one topic to the next but lets a sigh out following his hyper way of thinking.

Weapon-X: To be at the top of professional wrestling it doesn't allow you much time to relax. Espically since I'm being harrassed, attacked, black balled & like this coming week in only my SECOND week officially in SCW in the Main Event even though it's vs. two people my wife & I had no interest in. I wanted Johnny Brown or possibly Rage to keep with my "facing people with winning records" as now I don't know how my wife will take this. Being respected with the Main Event slot but knowing with a win it won't move us any closer to a SCW Tag Team Championship title shot so other then to give the fans a great show it's all but pointless. You see how can you relax when daily things happen that you must counter so that you don't get put in the dust bin of history? I relax at home, with my wife & our family, but when I'm on-camera I'm at work. I love my job but it is still a job as I have high standards to live up on.

Aleksei: I have to ask you. What is the deal with the mask?

Weapon-X: If Bobby Cage did his homework he'd of been able to answer that question last week. I did some things I had to do a long time ago & to be able to be on television & in the public eye without either a once corrupt Japanese police force or limit the possibility of the Yakuza crime family to seek revenge I donned a mask. Now the police are no longer corrupt & the Yakuza have a knack for finding me the last five or so years anyways but the fans know me by the mask so I keep it.

Aleksei: Do you think I would still look good in a mask?

*X laughs as he looks towards the "Captain Morgan" looking Aleksei.

Weapon-X: With all that hair it'd look like you have a poof in your mask bub. Poof's are not a good look as of course I'm happily married so I'm not into guys but to your brand of fans you should stay un masked. It'd hurt your gimmick being masked.

Aleksei nods for a moment pondering this. “Now I read somewhere you had history with Sinful Obession. Does that mean you will be rooting for me when I take them on at Into the Void? “

Weapon-X: I do have history with Sinful Obsession & their Seven Deadly Sins stable. For a drunk party boy you do more research then half the ICW roster or Bobby Cage. Back when I was trying to make the NWA World Heavyweight Tag Team division important again I had a open challenge to the top ranked team in the NWA rankings which was BACW's Heavyweight Tag Team Champions The Logan Boy's. You see EVEN when I'm champion I don't want to face easy challengers I want the top every single month. They declined & SCW stated that they were open to me doing a open challenge here since, at the time, SCW & PRA had the top regional tag team divisions.

*X takes a moment as he see's two of the drinking girls making out while Danny is cheering them on. Many of the fans must be wondering how he can stay serious with all of this tom foolery going on around him in this camper.

Weapon-X: Now when I first showed up I DID NOT know about the rule that states men can't fight women so it limited our options but Kittie & Despayre accepted the challenge. After finding out that Despayre was mentally disabled & feeling that Gabriel, Synn & the others were using him my wife & I started doing some digging. We even went up to Canada to the mental institution that Despayre spent time in. While I apologized to the Sins after finding out it was not criminial & they were making sure he took all of his medications I still have a bad taste in my mouth after they were lucky to defeat us in the tag team match & in the joke that Despayre sometimes appears to be. Viper got her revenge on Kittie at London Brawling in cleanly defeating her but if you find yourselve a partner sure them losing the titles would put a smile on my face. That is if I don't find a loophole in the rule to challenge them with Viper.

Aleksei: I am working that out....I am sure I will have a partner any moment. You have a match this week where you will be fighting along side your wife...most guys have trouble working together with their wives....are you sure this is a good idea?

Weapon-X: Do we have arguements every now & again of course we do but I have found my wife the most trustworthy person I've ever teamed with. Now in WWA I had success with RJ Harris, who is now the NWA World Television Champion, as well as elsewhere I teamed with a man known as Prince of Darkness & much earlier FireStarter. FireStarter married Viper's younger sister so I trust him ALMOST as much as Viper but I have still found her to be my best partner. I have ZERO clue as to why this match is happening. Jamie Staggs is hated in BACW but cheered in SCW which confuses me. I understand the immature may like his sexually based jokes & pranks but when it comes to his wrestling career other then a short Television Championship title reign in another promotion & a short SCW Tag Team championship title reign he's done nothing of importance. Raynin is a former SCW Bombshell Champion who, after this Memorial Day weekend, I want to thank for her service to our country. She's new as a wrestler but has Black Op's experiance so, like I said before, have no idea WHY this match is happening but instead of that pointless "non" bathing suit contest he's having earlier in the night this Main Event is going to give the fans their money's worth. Of course with a HarKore Warriors victory at the end.

Aleksei: I am looking forward to that swimsuit contest...but for now I am out of questions. And I am pretty sure I already know the answer but do you want to hang out and party. We can call that wife of yours...I promise I will not hit on her too much. I also know your favorite brew is Budweiser as I hooked you up with a thirty pack.

*Aleksei opens up a cooler & brings out two ice old Budweiser can's but Weapon-X's hand is not out stretched for the beer as he starts to stand up.

Weapon-X: I don't drink when it gets so close to a match. It's bad for you & with such a Main Eventer as Gabriel that your facing this week if I were you I wouldn't be drinking either. Good luck kid as your going to need it.

*Weapon-X opens the door to the camper & leaves as Aleksei shrugs and drinks the beer.

Aleksei: Well I guess that is all for now. Time to spin that bottle...see you next time when I will have a surprise guest. Its so secret even I don’t know who it is.
user posted image