Author Topic: Stoner Scott Oliver GXW RP  (Read 3494 times)

Offline Tom Dudely

• View Profile
    • Wyatt Peterson
Stoner Scott Oliver GXW RP
« on: May 25, 2012, 11:10:34 PM »
 The scene opens up inside of some kind of shop. There are multicolored beaded curtains hanging in the doorways and various posters on the walls. There are posters of such greats as Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix. Other posters feature Marijuana leaves and tie-dyed images. There's even one of an alien with a joint sticking out of his mouth while giving a peace sign. The cashier's counter is a glass case filled with various 'tobacco pipes'. The wall behind the cashier has a shelf with various 'water bongs' sitting on it, available for sale to anyone who asks. Someone is crouched down looking into the glass case. He has long hair and is wearing a black beanie. The cashier is a tall black man that looks a lot like Bob Marley. He is wearing a tie-dyed shirt and his curly black hair is in dreadlocks.

Cashier (In Jamaican Accent): So Scotty, what will it be today, mon?

The man who is crouched at the counter stands to his feet.

Scott: I don't know man. All I know is that I need something fast. My pipe broke last night and I had to make one out of a coke can.

Cashier: That be pretty ghetto, mon. How'd you break dat ting anyways?

Scott: Aw man, it was bogus. A friend of mine brought over a dime of some sticky, but he didn't have anything to smoke out of. So of course, I broke out ol' faithful and passed it to him to fill. I don't know how he did it, but somehow he tried to overstuff it and it broke into a million pieces.

Cashier: Aw mon! Dat be pretty bad.

Scott: That's not even the worse part of it. My buddy started bleeding all over my floor, then started yelling at me for it. Then he took the sticky and left.

Cashier: So you didn't get ta smoke it or anyting?

Scott: Nah man, I was sober all night.

Cashier: Tat sounds like it's been a tough night. Let's get you set up wit a new pipe, mon. Then maybe I can hook you up with a bit o' green.

Scott: That would be awesome.

The jingle of a bell is heard as someone else enters the store. He is carrying a camera. He walks right up to the cashier.

Cameraman: Hi, I was told that I could find Scott Oliver here.

At the mentioning of his name, Scott turns toward the man.

Scott: That depends. Are you a cop?

Cameraman: A cop? No, I'm actually a cameraman from GXW.

Scott: Yeah man, I remember you now. You were that guy who was there when me and Billy were watching the magic TV.

Cameraman: Yeah, that was me. I'm surprised you remembered. You seemed pretty distant that night.

Scott: Yeah man. That was a great night. Me and Billy just sat back, watched some wrestling and lit up. Anyway, what are you doing looking for me?

Cameraman: Actually, the GXW higher ups wanted me to get your comments about your upcoming match at Attitude.

Scott: No way! I've got a match?

The cameraman nods. Scott turns to the cashier.

Scott: Did you hear that man? I've got a match.

Cashier: Ya mon. Tat is pretty cool.

Scott: Dude! I'm so going to go in there, get a nice buzz going, and kick some ass.

Cameraman: Well, if I could just get your thoughts on your match?

Scott: No time for love, Doctor Jones!

Scott rushes out of the store in a hurry. The cameraman looks at the cashier.

Cashier: Don't ask me, mon, tat boy is a crazy motha. Now get de 'ell outta me store wit dat camera.

The cameraman leaves as the scene fades.
user posted image