Author Topic: In honor of Memorial Day  (Read 3439 times)

Offline Tom Dudely

• View Profile
    • Wyatt Peterson
In honor of Memorial Day
« on: May 25, 2012, 11:00:54 PM »
 The scene opens in a warehouse somewhere along the coast of Texas, just inside of the Mexico border. The warehouse is full of Fifty Gallon Barrels, some open and some closed. There are children between the ages of eight and fourteen scattered throughout the warehouse. The older ones are using forklifts to move the barrels. The younger ones are opening the barrels and putting them where they go. The children who stop to take a break are quickly apprehended and taken to a back room where they are beaten. From one of the back rooms, GXW Super Villain Officer Negative walks out into the factory with two of his henchmen.

Officer Negative: Why didn't we think of this sooner? Using poor Mexican children to take advantage of one of America's most precious assets.

The sound of glass is heard as all of the children scatter.

Negative: What are you all doing?

From above, GXW's Superhero, The Patriot falls to the ground. The Patriot's sidekick, Captain Obvious walks in through the front door of the warehouse.

CO: I don't see why you had to break the window, the front door was open.

The Patriot: Give it up Officer Negative.

Negative: Why should I? I?m going to get rich by selling this cheap oil to places like Chevron and Arco.

CO: But Arco already has cheap oil.

Patriot: You can't do that.

Negative: Why not? If I don't supply the country with cheap gas, who will? The Government?

CO: He's got a point.

Patriot: I have no problem with supplying cheap gas to the Citizens of the United States of America, but when you drag underage Hispanic children to do the work for you, that is where I draw the line.

Negative: Fine, have it your way.

Officer Negative snaps his fingers and the children surround The Freedom Fighters.

Patriot: What the?? These aren't children at all. They're midgets!

CO: It was a trap!

Patriot: So I see, Captain Obvious.

The midgets are quickly upon the superheroes. The Patriot and Captain Obvious throw them off of themselves two at a time, but they keep coming.

CO: They keep coming.

Patriot: We need to do something.

The Patriot grabs Captain Obvious and jumps over a couple of the midgets, Using his super agility, he climbs to the top of a stack of barrels. He looks around as the midgets try unsuccessfully to climb the stack of barrels.

Patriot: Where did Officer Negative go?

CO: He went out the front door as the midgets started attacking.

Patriot. So, that's how he wants to play. Fine then! I'll just have to meet him in Texas and wrestle him to the finish.

Red and Blue lights flash and sirens are heard as the warehouse is surrounded by police.

Patriot: Our Job is done here. Let us go, Captain Obvious.

The Patriot and Captain Obvious pull ropes out of nowhere and use them to climb out of the broken window on the roof. The scene fades as the police burst into the warehouse.
user posted image