Author Topic: *BREAKING NEWS*  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Brasskncklechckle

• View Profile
    • Bianca Solderini
*BREAKING NEWS*
« on: May 10, 2012, 03:53:30 PM »
 The camera cuts to a young man around 25 stands outside a white door. He fixes his purple tie and dusts himself off. He stands tall with a smile and runs a hand over the side of his head to check his spikes. He's young and attractive with straight white teeth and a devilish smile. His blue eyes peering into the camera, "This is Niles Birkin, assistant to some of the best commentators in Sin City Wrestling. I'm here to bring you exclusive news from our newest bombshell Bianca Solderini. She's originally from Staten Island, New York - but now she's right here. And I'm right here to give you the exclusive - only on SCWTV!" He turns and excitedly knocks on the door.

"Who is it?"

Just with three words through the door, Niles smiles big and stands up even taller, pushing his chest out as much as he can, "I'm Niles Birkin from SCWTV, May we come in?" With that the door conceals a muffled sound of metal on metal - the door unlocking. It slowly opens to reveal Bianca standing there with her hair unkempt and bed tousled, black underwear, and a large white button up shirt. From the looks of it, a man's shirt. She looks Niles up and down with a quirked brow.

\'user

Bianca turns to walk into her apartment, signaling them to enter. After he picks his jaw up he turns to look at the camera with widened eyes and a grin. They all enter.

"Shut the door behind you."

They do so and get settled around the room. Bianca walks over to the dresser to steady herself, and sleepily runs a hand over her head.

\'user

"How can I help you gentlemen?" She sighs, looking up at Niles through strands of black locks that fell over an eye.

He stammers a bit, "W-well, We came to ask you some questions..." He continued on as she picked up her phone, undoubtedly to tweet. "We recently got news of your signature to our SCW contract and that you're out newest bombshell to -"

Bianca interrupts him. "The only bombshell you mean..." By now her iPhone was sitting on her dresser, hand hands pressed against the dresser top as she leaned back, the shirt falling open, and her head tilting to the side a bit. Her eyes sizing Niles up. He remains quiet. Her eyes are icy blue and piercing every man in the room. She is the lioness and they are her prey.

"Y-yes, ma'am."

"Let me set the record straight, and spell it all out for you.." Her head drops, but her eyes are trained on Niles, much like a lioness before she attacks. "I am going to show the SCW what a real woman looks like - excuse me - a real woman that can actually wrestle. I've spent 5 years in Japan under vigorous training and hard work, all while being maintained with fish and rice dinners and a hard wood floor for a bed. I then spent  another 2 years travelling the nation and wrestling shows for crowds of strangers. I, more than any of these sniveling brats that think themselves divas, deserve to be here. I've busted my ass to get to where I'm at - a shame to think that I cannot say the same about the other "divas" here.....which....by the way.." She trails off, stepping over toward Niles with hands running over her hips and gathering up the white shirt. She turns around, looking over her shoulder at Niles as she sticks her ass out toward him. "I haven't "busted" my ass too much have I? It's still there right?"

Niles fumbles with his microphone as he almost drops it and shakes his head, completely speechless. She smiles, "Good, I'm glad." She turns around and drops her shirt, running her hands up his white crispy business shirt to his tie. She begins to fix his tie for him. Her eyes searching his face. "I'm certainly relieved to hear it, and now that you've got your exclusive Mr. Birkin..." She begins to tighten his tie to the point of choking him. Niles' mouth opens as he begins to try to catch his breath, his eyebrows furrowing. Her face quickly turns from lustful to disgusted as she speaks, "You can kindly get the fuck out of my apartment, you weak little worm."

She uses his tie to pull him in the direction toward the door without stepping from the spot she was in, sending him stumbling. He turns and looks at her, holding his neck and coughing. The cameramen are beginning to shuffle, the camera gets a big shaky as the man begins to walk. "The next time you interrupt my sleep after I've had to catch 3 planes to get here, you'll be speaking in an even higher octave than what you already do. Now go see a doctor and figure out where your puberty went, because it's obviously forgotten about you."

"Y-y-yes Ma'am!" Once the men are outside, and the view of the apartment door is back in view, they focus on Niles. "Are you ok?" He nods his head catching his breath. "That went well." He shrugs. Shaking his head and raises his eyebrows in an 'oh boy!' kind of manner, "Lets go." By now the young man is not standing so tall, his pride obviously broken. The camera lowers to view the floor and cuts to black, leaving only the SCWTV logo.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 02:59:15 PM by Brasskncklechckle »
user posted image

user posted image

"If you're going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty. " - Bianca Solderini