Author Topic: Whats Next?  (Read 2403 times)

Offline cashus_clay

• View Profile
    • Old Skool
Whats Next?
« on: May 03, 2012, 03:56:43 AM »
 The Sin-sational one dressed in black jeans and black tank top sits at home in his den typing up an email to SCW, still looking at the first line he wrote.

SCW,

Nows probably not the best time but I'm taking some time off. Its too painfully obvious that I'm too off my game and the straight losses are taking its tool. I hate whiners so when I feel like one its time to kick rocks and see what comes crawling out from under them.

If a man can't live by his standards then he has no right being in what should be in the right place for someone else at the wrong time. Got to lick my wounds and hope I can come back strong...if not then it was fun up until a point.

The-not-so-feelin-sinsational-one

Once finshed he hits the enter button to his labtop and send the email. Just as he finishes he hears the sound of the cabs horn and stand closing up PC and puts in away into the carry case.

Grabbing his bag he makes sure the house is secure before turning on the alarm and calling his younger brother.

"Hey...Im out of town again for awhile so watch the my crib for me?" He hears the usual questions as his brother's questioning becomes annoying and he just hangs up. He'll watch the place that he was sure of.

Grabbing his suit case on the way out he locks the door and walks over to the driveway and into the cab.

As he pulls out some of the neighborhood kids run along side the car as it takes off saying bye. He waves reluctantly and shakes his head as they speed off to the airport.