Author Topic: One man,one camera  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Convict Cage

• View Profile
    • Bobby
One man,one camera
« on: February 09, 2012, 04:15:13 PM »
 *Fade in on Bobby Cage sitting alone in a darkened gym, the camera shot is a single steady view from a mounted camera as he sits in a steel chair with his hands steepled under his chin.*

Cage:Brandon Medeiros... I have a few things I want to say to you... I don't know you,that's true. We haven't met yet...but I still feel the need to get a few things off my chest. You see I'm not going to sit here and make promises, I won't swear to kill you,or leave you a broken battered wreck..I have nothing against you.

*He lights up a ciggerette pausing a moment as he takes a long drag and then exhales a cloud of smoke*

Cage: But I will warn you..you see this match..it means a lot to me. I WILL be back on the top of this industry and I intend to wrestle each and every match I'm given as if it's the last I'll ever have, and that means I'm going to bring my a-game which if you don't me..well that means I'm GOING to kick a lot of ass, I'm GOING to hurt people, I'm GOING to end careers, and I'm GOING to break some f***ing bones...and I wanted you to know that in advance because like I said I have nothing against you,it isn't personal..I don't know you..hell if I did I might even like ya.Now,I understand you want to be the best..Well I may not be the greatest,I may not be able to bestow the title of the best wrestler in the world upon you...But IF...

*He chuckles as if he considers that to be an impossibility.*

Cage: IF you beat me,then it's definately a step in the right direction...and don't get me wrong I don't want you to win,but I do want you to bring everything you've got to Climax Control. I want to give the fans a match they'll talk about for years... I want a challenge.

*Cage stands and approaches the camera picking it up so he can look down the lens as he reaches to turn it off.*

Cage: It's up to you Brandon,are you going to be a challenge or just a speed bump on my path back to glory?

*The camera cuts out and we fade to black as the opening guitar riff to the Rolling Stones 'Paint it black' plays faintly in the background.*