Author Topic: A stunning introduction  (Read 2514 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
A stunning introduction
« on: January 27, 2012, 05:27:58 PM »

The scene opens outside of Los Angeles California outside of  the Staples Center it looks like an extremely nice day in the eighties the sun is out and not a cloud in the sky. Also known as typical California weather. As the camera pans around the street and to the entrance of the Staples Center we see a series of photographers right outside of the Staples Center these photographers are working for the state of California to promote several things and they decided to use a model to pose by these building and post them on the state of California's facebook as a way to attract more people to their state. The model taking the shots is none other than Veronica Taylor an Los Angeles native born and raised in the city she is wearing a Kobe Bryant jersey, short purple booty shorts and gold high heel sandals from Dior. As she takes a few more shots we were the photographer saying in an over the top French accent.

Paul: Good job these photos will surely be the best in the shoot I do not think we can top these, now keep it up for another close up shot.

The photographer comes closer as Veronica changes up her pose placing one heel on the building and one hand in her air and biting her lip seductively as more photos were taken as the photographer Paul began to speak again in the same voice.

Paul:  What a shot Veronica its simply magnificent these shots would be on the covers of any issue of Vouge, or Cosmo they are all amazing but the last one was something more than any other of these shots or any I have seen in many years.

Veronica after the last camera shot got out of pose and walked over looking a bit unhappy as her hips swagger arrogantly side to side. Even mad she always keeps an arrogant stride to her movement and everything about her. As she got closer she looked at Paul before saying in an arrogant demanding tone.

Veronica Taylor: Um its Miss Taylor to you understand?

Veronica places her right hand on her hip as she stared a hole into Paul the photographer one thing Veronica Taylor never put up with in her modeling career was people addressing her by her  
first name no one was worthy only a select group could do so. She then as Paul began to speak put her hand to his mouth before speaking.

Veronica Taylor: Listen I do not want to hear you speak of course these photos are going to be amazing, beautiful, hot, and blah random comment blah, and of course they are making the cover of Vouge, Cosmo, and all those other prestigious magazines  I mean hello do you know who I am? I am Veronica freaking Taylor. I been modeling since I was thirteen I know how this works you are going to kiss my ass which I can hardly blame you and then talk behind my back which is never a good thing slander can get you sued especially about someone more important than you. So I suggest you don't try and slander me okay? Cause if you do your photography silence is buh bye!

After that she walks off the set leaving the photographer shaken she has had an issue where her cutthroat attitude has caused photographers to try and tell people not to book her for photoshoots due to unprofessional attitude. As Veronica walks off with a super model strut not looking at the people around her as she walks to her 2012 Lexus LS as she gets closer to her car she gets a ring on her cell phone and she picks it up, and speaks into it.

Veronica Taylor:Hello um I am accepted to SCW Sidney I knew I would get accepted I mean duh look at me, and wow thats a huge check I better be getting that private locker room as well. I am after all the biggest bombshell signing in there history. So any news on a match? What you mean no match and eww what I have to go to Vegas? I thought SCW stood for Southern California Wrestling ? What it stands for Sin City Wrestling and why did you not tell me it was based in that crap hole? Ugg you know what fine I will head out there but I better get first class treatment after all I am a first class model I am heading over now Sidney.

Veronica hangs up as she gets in her car and drives off as the scene fades SCW now has a new woman, a new bombshell and she is none other than the First Class Model Veronica Taylor what will she do, and who will be the first to get in her way? Only time will tell.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 05:29:07 PM by Lament Broom »