Author Topic: Perfection...FROM YOU? Don't Kid Yourself!  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Perfection...FROM YOU? Don't Kid Yourself!
« on: January 19, 2012, 09:24:08 AM »
 All I really wanted was a peaceful night at the Silver Legacy Resort in Reno, Nevada, where the next show is scheduled to take place. My wish wasn’t granted, but it’s a bad idea to turn down any of my wishes.

With Ariel out and hanging out with her girlfriends from the underground fighting circuit for the night, I was left to my own devices. For the past two weeks, I have put myself in a grueling training regimen that would leave most men exhausted. Not me, for I was born to fight and win at all costs. I had put the tag-team match behind me, for while my debut was completely successful, my “team” are responsible for the loss. I also never got involved in the pinfall, nor did I do anything wrong in the end. Therefore, I’m still the best in the world. But today, I just wanted to relax and enjoy the scenery for tonight, hoping that no one would lay a finger on me or piss me off in the wrong way. Like I said, that didn’t happen.

Sitting at the bar, enjoying a glass of water for myself, I felt a tapping, one that felt harsh and hostile. Sighing inwardly to myself, I looked at the man to my left and gave him a quick look from top to bottom. He looked like one of those pretty boys that you see on a model magazine, clean-cut and shaven, the type that foolish, naive women would go for in a heartbeat. He was young, blond, with dark sunglasses covering his eyes, and looked pretty fit. However, he didn’t have the build of a fighter, so he probably uses his over-confidence as a way to get around in the world. I laughed slowly before I returned to my drink, but again, I was interrupted by this poor bastard. After drinking more of my water, I set it down on the desk and turned to him one more time.

Pretty Boy: Hey man, that’s my seat. Everywhere I go, people usually give me what I want. My life is supposed to be perfect and you’re running my day. I want that seat for myself. It’s where I always sit! So you either get off or else…

I slowly got out of my seat and rose to my full height. The man wasn’t taller than me, rather a couple of inches shorter, so my presence dwarfed him. Here I was, dressed casually and wasn’t in the mood to fight. However, when people try to interrupt the flow of my life, they must be severely punished for their foolish mistake. My cold, icy gaze burned into his eyes and I could feel him starting to shake, though he try to play the tough, bravado bullshit and somehow managed to stay calm. Of course, that calmness died when I spoke.

Kain: Or else what, little boy?

Suddenly, two of his bodyguards approached us from behind, both standing behind the man on either the left or right. The man felt the rage in my voice and ran around them, then laughed loudly. Some of the other folks around me couldn’t help but stare at this upcoming confrontation. I ignored the small crowd around us as I cranked my neck a bit as I stared down these new “threats”. They were big, muscular men that appeared to look imposing, dressed in tuxedo outfits. Both men were also twins, with long black hair and blue sunglasses to match each other.  My guess was that if anyone harmed the little guy, these two would make sure they would be destroyed in the blink of an eye. Of course, none of them seem to know that I was quite famous for my lethal skills in the ring, so I made sure to keep that under wraps until the time comes.  The crowd whispers were growing bigger, but I tuned them out. I let out a deep, long sigh and growled angrily at the three assholes.

Kain: All I wanted was to enjoy the night, but you had to ruin things for me. Guess I’ll have to teach you boys a lesson that you won’t forget!

Pretty Boy: You can’t talk to us that way! Guys, kill him!

What a bad choice of words to utter for tonight. Killing a man like me is next to impossible! That being said, both men didn’t like the fact that I could easily insult and destroy them in the same breath, so both of these muscle-bound began to charge quick, their rage unleashed. I waited at the right moment and as both men were trying to clothesline me, my speed came out and I vanished right before their eyes. The pretty boy couldn’t see me at all and now was terrified. In his life, he probably never encountered a man like me. Both of the muscular fools looked around in front of themselves, then turned around and saw the truth. I stood behind the pretty boy and when he turned around, I gave him a Malice for his troubles. Immediately after my finisher my completed, the guy on the left came at me first. I ducked underneath his hay maker, screaming my battle cry as I shattered his right knee with a downward kick, then I spun around and executed a 360-tornado kick that left him spinning to the ground. The Quickening came into play and it succeeded. I felt the man on the right charging at him, but I stopped him dead in his tracks with a singular back kick, then I sprung backwards, kicking him in the face, knocking him out for good as I did a kip up and turned around. All of the men were down for the count. As I walked towards the bar, someone from the crowd spoke.

Oh my god! I know who that is now! That’s Kain, the King Of Kings!

After I slapped down a few greens into the bartender’s palm for the drink of water, I turned around and saw the one that spoke and nodded to him silently. The crowd around me gasped as I took one glance at my opponents, scoffed at them, then walked away from the carnage as the crowd around me parted to get out of my way. He was right after all – I am the King of Kings and the next victim in sight is going to fully realize this fact that I unleash my world of pain and terror on him!

If you are asking me if I’m bothered by my debut. I’m here to inform you that I’m not. If you are hoping that I am mad or enraged over my loss, prepare to be disappointed. My debut was far more successful than anything that happened at that show two weeks ago! Of course, Wyatt had to be a fucking douche bag and boot me so hard that it almost knocked me out! Rest assured, Wyatt, you better start looking over your shoulder a lot more, because payback is going to be a major bitch when I see you in my cross hairs, unsuspectingly of course! But enough about the past! We move on to bigger things than some stupid, ridiculous tag-team match that meant nothing to me! In fact, this week will once again prove to be the show in which I steal the spotlight again! I am tasked in taking on some overconfident, arrogant man named Saint Patty, a man whom I’ve never faced. I have done my research and honestly? I have NOTHING to fear from him! All of his moves seem to go around the word “Perfection”. The perfect suplex, the perfect kick, etc. Know what I call it instead? The perfect bullshit! Perfection cannot be achieved by anyone else in the world, except for ME! Can’t you see, Saint Patty, that I am the greatest fighter on God’s green earth? Can’t you feel the power trembling within my feet and fists? Maybe not now, but you soon will feel my wrath. Not a day goes by when I think about inflicting pain and suffering unto those who dare to stand in my way of glory and victory! You, the witless worm, don’t simply have a clue on who you are facing! A GOD! A DEMON! Two immortal beings wrapped up into a package that, when combined together, that cannot be unwrapped or dismantled with the greatest ease! I know, for a fact, that you’ll never be able to handle my greatness and I will prove myself, once again, by destroying someone who shouldn’t have returned in the first place! You’d like to think that I’m exaggerating with all this nonsense, but as you probably saw before making your way back here, I’m no fluke. I’m the real fucking deal here, kid. I’ve studied the art of fighting and know it better than anyone on this planet. It really doesn’t matter if someone like Damon Synn, Mark Ward, Nick Jones, and all of these other fools stand in my way; they’ll be easily crushed and I’ll throw them all into the depths of hell for trying to do so and it all begins with you FIRST!

I have no intention of running away at all. In fact, Saint Patty, I intend to stand on my ground and proudly demonstrate the strength and speed that only I can set free when the time is right. Unfortunately, for you, that time is now. Do you believe, even for a moment, that you have a chance in facing an everlasting man like me? After all, I have obliterated a lot of competition and acquired many titles in my time, officially or not! A lot of men are afraid to face me, because only I know the secrets to breaking them. Only I know how to dismantle a man’s mind, place them in fear, and then eventually destroy them with my physical might! See, this is what I know; all week long, you have failed to show your hideous, ugly face on the airwaves, because you are afraid of me. You are terrified of what I am capable of, in that ring, and don’t wish to feel the sting of each punch, kick, and move that I deliver, at my own discretion. But you will enter the ring, like how the rest have done, and will gladly pay the price. This is what I do for a living, Saint Patty; I destroy mortal men and them in their place! But you should keep in mind something; it’s nothing personal, but just business. And why is it business? Because my only goal is getting to the top as rapidly as I can, Saint Patty. Maybe you’d like to think of yourself as the man that has a decent chance of stopping me. I’m here to tell you that you literally no shot in hell in defeating a man of my invincible stature! I’m curious, though, since you’re going to be nothing but amusement and entertainment to me! I’d like to hear from your pathetic, overconfident mouth as to why you think you can try to beat me. From there, keep on giving me lame excuses and dismal arguments with illogical reasoning! One by one, I’ll laugh them all away and counter back with a vicious, verbal assault that’s so powerful, it’s like being sucked into a whirlwind tornado, granting you NO CHANCE of escape! Go ahead and try, I’d love to hear you bitch and moan like the asshole you are!

As for the match, Saint Patty, you should be glad that there’s nothing on the line! Then again, what this should be really is a retirement match, where I am given the chance to make you think otherwise about stepping into another ring again! See, that’s another awesome thing about me; I’m a gentleman! I abide by the rules and I always defeat my victor within those rules! So you can give me any kind of fight you want and I’ll just gladly kick your ass as my response in return! Of course, since I’m the baddest motherfucker on the planet, I may get completely selfish and go for the kill should you even try to resist me! And see, that’s something you shouldn’t even try to do for your own sake, Saint Patty; you shouldn’t try to rise up against me. Doing so will surely ensure consequences that will not come to enjoy in the days, months, even years to come, little boy! For all your accomplishments and winnings, I will provide the lasting scar that will haunt both your worthless career and life put together! Simply put, Saint Patty, the only wise choice left available to you is to simply grovel at my feet, declare me the rightful king, and perhaps your life will be spared. You fail to do what I order you to do and I’ll be glad to mess up that face of yours with a broken, bloodied nose. Why not a crippled rib or two or how about if I shatter your ankle? Make it more difficult for you, Saint Patty, and I may even paralyze you, forcing you to sit in a wheelchair for the rest of your pathetic life! Do not make it any harder for yourself, Saint Patty! We both know that I am the most complete fighter in the world and I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT! It’s really THAT SIMPLE, Saint Patty. If you think you have all the right cards to play in this match, think again. When you and I set foot in this ring at The Reno Sparks Convention Center in Reno, Nevada, you will think of me as judge, jury, and executioner! Your fate is in my hands and you know what it calls for? Permanent retirement!

January 22nd is the day of reckoning for you, Saint Patty. Guys like you are nothing but the same garbage I am forced to deal with, day in and day out. But you see, I don’t have a problem proving my point by eliminating the rest of the bad opposition that lurks within the Sin City Wrestling Organization! Once again, the spotlight will be on me, The King Of Kings, Saint Patty. You will become the first of many victims that will feel my rage and be forever terrified by its power! You will become the first to understand why I am a living god, a living demon! More importantly, you will become the first of many stepping stones towards my quest of becoming the champion and eventually destroying all those who make a claim to my throne! Yes, Saint Patty, that throne is the top prize, but I’m willing to gather all the belts just for myself! But enough about that! I can’t go too far ahead! My presence will be graced on that day, Saint Patty, and when that day arrives, you will look into my cold eyes, and then you will be scared, now knowing that all is completely hopeless! I will humiliate you so badly that you’ll never want to come back here ever again, not with me around! I am the most dangerous entity the world has EVER SEEN, Saint Patty, and you will bow to me, The King Of Kings, when it is all said and done!

>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion