Author Topic: My Pretty Car Wreck  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Kittie

• Prepare to be P*ssy Whipped!
    • View Profile
    • Kittie
My Pretty Car Wreck
« on: January 13, 2012, 08:49:49 PM »

Dear Raynin,

Pretty impressive, huh?  How I won the Bombshell Championship, I mean.  I went through every bit of fire and brimstone that the Bombshell Division could throw at me.  First, it was a legend in Fantasia, and a soon-to-be legend, in Misty.  I defeated them in a triple threat Belle of the Brawl match.  That was before you signed.  It was pure madness.  Did you see that match?  Did you study your competition before you signed that contract?  I would figure you did, but then you went ahead and signed the contract anyway.  Either you didn’t do your homework, or you have some balls.  Just don’t let the higher ups know you do, or they won’t let you compete in the Bombshell Division.

Either way, you signed that contract, and we had our first encounter together.  There were four other women in that Graveyard Match, but the names that drew the crowd in that Main Event were Kittie and Misty.  No one gave fuck all about Rebecca Blade or Blades, whatever her name was.  No one cared about that wishy washy skank, Allison Summers.  No one thought Fantasia could put on a good show after I massacred her the week before, so they didn’t give a damn.  And when the Sin City Wrestling fans saw Raynin, they really didn’t care.  I’m sure they thought, who the hell is this broad and why is she in our Main Event?  That is what I thought.  Don’t feel bad, I thought that about everyone else in that match short of Misty and myself.

Your team was soooooooo easy to beat!  SO easy! Our team mate Allison was eliminated almost immediately, and we still won against three chicks.  Rebecca went down without a fight, really.  Fantasia held up for a minute, but in the end, she was out.  Then it came down to you.  This rookie who stays locked away from the world, no one has ever heard of.  You single handedly fought both Misty and me, and did a pretty impressive job.  You took her out, and that is when the dust settled.

I’m not just saying that figuratively either.  The dust settled, and that is when I saw into your eyes.  I saw that fire, that hurt, that anger, that drive to validate yourself in the most twisted way by kicking the living shit out of me.  I saw your passenger, Raynin.  I saw it, and I heard it hiss, because mine did too.  I heard the fluttering of it’s reptilian wings fluttering around in your head, whispering evil messages to you, because mine was doing the same thing.  And we fought hard.  We drew blood.  We both left that arena with bruises and battle scars.  It was great, wasn’t it?  A battle for the times.  If only it had been the two of us, right?

We said the same thing in our second encounter at High Stakes.  Well, I did because if it had been a one-on-one, I would have taken you down no problem, and I would have been the first Bombshell Champion.  But, instead, it was a Gauntlet Match with all of our loser partners, plus that twit Angelica.  Out of all of the women who mattered in that match, I got the raw end of the deal.  I drew fourth, and if we had all started at the same time, I guarantee I would have walked out of there the champion.  You know it, Misty knew it, and everyone knew it.  It was a ploy to keep me away from the championship like every other company I’ve worked for has done.  I made it passed you in that gauntlet, and not because of Misty.

You saw how I made short work of Misty afterward.  Not once, not even twice.  Three times.  I took this Bombshell Championship because I deserved it more than any of you bitches!  I couldn’t stand seeing it around Misty’s waist, and I wasn’t about to wait for my championship rematch to wear that gold!  I have been the hardest working woman in this industry for almost a decade.  Ever since I strapped on wrestling boots when I was twenty. I’m not some chick that just decided, “Like, oh my gawd, I wanna be a wrestler so I can show off my silicone titties!” I am the definition of a Bombshell!  I have been since day one.  You have proven you are a good wrestler, but you have not proven that you deserve to have this belt more than me.  So, you have put in a few months here, and worked some super secret spec ops unit.  Combine those, and you are lucky to get a cookie around this place.  Except when it’s your birthday, then you get a special cuppycake…

Point is, when we step in that ring together on Sunday, I promise you one thing.  I will not let this championship go on my first defense.  You will have to pry it from my cold, dead hands if you want to wear the belt.  Given that I have even an ounce of respect for you is a major thing, but that doesn’t mean I’m prepared to let you win this.  I think you know that, because I’m sure your passenger saw mine when we first locked eyes.  Do you remember when time stopped that night?  We battled so hard, but within a few short minutes, you were sitting in the bottom of that grave, and I unlocked my own personal Wonderland.  Your pain did that for me.  Our pain melded together to form that key.  I found my salvation, thanks to you.  I bet you are reading this, a tear in the corner of your eye.  I have one too.  It’s a very special thing.  I’m grateful for that. 

On the other hand, you are probably still hung up on all that stuff about not deserving the Bombshell Championship the way I do.  I’m sure you believe in some nonsense that amounts to something like, “Bitch, I’ve paid my dues!”  Keep on thinking that sister, because it will make beating your ass so much easier.  Or, maybe you think that I should be scared of you because you are some kind of Jackie Chan mixed with Rey Mysterio, stuffed into that sweet D-Cup of yours?  Well, I’m not.  Oh!  Maybe you think that you are going to walk into Climax Control, lay some flying kickapow shit on me, and then it will be over.  Main Events are my thing, sweetie.  There is a reason why I have Main Evented more than just about anybody here, and it isn’t because of my looks…  I kick ass!  I am THE bitch around here, and don’t you or anybody else forget it!!!!!

Silly bitches like Kandi Washngton.  I bet you think just like her, don’t you?  You think that I’m some stupid girl who cuts herself in the locker rooms, snorting away my own shame from the make up table with a McDonald’s straw.  Just because I’m a little crazy doesn’t mean that you have to say such awful things about me that way.  I will have you
know that I am not some attention starved stripper who sits on old men’s faces, er laps
just to say that I do it because I am the one in control.  Who do you think I am, Kandi?

Why would you say that about me?  Why?  WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?  WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?  WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?  I really thought that we could be friends, but you are just talking mad amounts of shit behind my back.  Just like MISTY!  Did you two put your itty bitty brains together to come up with that idea?  I LOVED YOU LIKE A SISTER!  I cherished our friendly chats while we were wrestling.  I made sure that when I tossed you in that grave that you didn’t land on a rock, or a tree root or something.  I was super considerate of you and your safety.  And when Misty and I were throwing you over the top ropes in the Gauntlet Match, I tried to do it lightly.  It was your new best friend Misty who tried throwing you out on your head.  Keep that in mind you mean, selfish bitch!  Misty will turn on you too, and when she does, I won’t be there to console you.  Just remember that when you two have a sleepover and bake penis cookies together.  She is not a real friend.

You two deserve each other.  Go off and be selfish bitches together.  Have your sleepovers, and wine tasting parties, and annual Dancing With the Bears party at JJ’s Bear Den during Pride Week… Do all of your girlie activities with your new best friend, and I will just keep my Bombshell Championship.  I want the key to my apartment back, too.  Leave it on the make up table before Climax Control so we don’t have to see each other during this awkward time.  Even though it’s screwed up that you dumped our friendship for my ex-best friend, I wish you the best of luck.  I hope that she makes you as happy as I once did, you cheating slut bag!

Please don’t abandon our friendship.  It’s been very special to me,

Love,
Kittie

”Just think about what I said.  You need an insurance Policy now.”

San Diego, CA – Tuesday January 10th, 2012

Kittie’s eyes flutter in the headlights as she passes a big semi on the highway.  The radio is playing “Thoughtless” by Korn as she looks down to the lit up display on the console.  She is prepared to change the station, but her fingers just stay on the knob.  Her eyes switch back to the road and to the radio several times in rapid succession as she speeds along.  The echo of the feminine voice rings through her ears as she finally decides to keep the song.  She sighs as she rests her eyes back on the road.

”Mine and Blly’s old theme song…  It’s so ironic to think about where everything has gone since then.  I’ve been fighting so long for the moment that I could boast a championship reign.  I obsessed about it, more and more as the years went on.”

Hey eyes dart up to the rearview mirror where she checks in on her Bombshell Championship, safely tucked into a child’s car seat.  She smiles and then her eyes go back to the road for the briefest of moments.  She looks over to her husband, Jamie Staggs, sitting in the passenger seat.  He is lightly snoring with his mouth wide open.  Kittie rolls her eyes, but the smile only grows.  Quick to get back to the road, her thoughts begin to drift again.

”I have two of the things I’ve always wanted in my life, and I should feel pretty satisfied.  Why don’t I?  Why do I feel like there is something more that will come along and just fix everything?  Since I don’t know what it is, I don’t know what to do to make it happen.”

Kittie snaps back to the vibrations of her tires scratching against the shoulder of the road.  She veers back into her lane and shakes her head.  As she does so, Jamie lets out a loud snort that causes him to yawn and smack his lips, yet he doesn’t wake up.  Kittie looks back to see the championship has fallen from the seat onto its side.  She screeches, which does cause Jamie to snap out of his sleep.

”Huh?  What’d I do?”

He looks over to her and grips her shoulder with a tired look in his eyes.  She waves one arm hysterically, screaming incoherently at him.  He looks at her with a worried expression.

”What?  What is it?”

She continues to scream in a panic, sputtering random words at Jamie.  He looks around to figure out what she means.

”FELL! BABY!  SHE! GET HER!!!”

Jamie cocks an eyebrow at her, and then turns around and sets the belt back in the seat facing upward.  Her panic slowly fades as her voice lowers.  Jamie rubs her shoulder to help ease her.

”It’s okay!  Baby Teagan is alright.”

”Is she alright?!  IS SHE?”

Jamie takes a deep breath and then nods his head.  Kittie’s cries slow down as she wipes at her eyes one at a time.  She sniffles, and then reaches over and smacks Jamie’s arm.

”Dammit Jamie!  We have a child now, and you need to be more aware of issues like that when I’m driving.  You’re such as ass!”

”You like my ass and you know it…  Besides, since we apparently just had a baby tonight, it’s kind of hard to get used to it so fast.  I mean, its weird because we have only been married a few months, and the baby doesn’t even look a thing like me.”

”Are you calling me a HO?!  Tell me right now if you think I’m a ho, because I will not put up with…”

Jamie hushes Kittie, gently placing his finger over her lips and shushes her.  She nips his finger and then returns her angry eyes to the road.  He winces and then sucks on his finger for a second.

”Look, I’m done playing your stupid game.  It’s a championship belt, not a baby.  I have one too, but it’s not in a car seat.”

”Well, one of us needs to be a good parent, hm?  I’m not taking any risks with my baby.  You know what, go back to sleep!  I’ve had enough of your neglect for one night.  Leave me alone.”

She huffs and puffs as she starts to switch highways.  Jamie shrugs his shoulders and then closes his eyes to drift back off to sleep.  Kittie drifts back off into thought, letting her scowl fade back to a smile.

”I might not have the picture perfect family that Misty has, but it is a family that I love with all of my heart.  I’m a champion now.  That’s what she meant when she said that I need an insurance policy.  All of these hungry bitches are chomping at the bit to get at me for that spot.  She said that the bullseye is pretty big, but I told her that I didn’t think it was big enough.  They can throw whatever they want at me, but I promise that I won’t go down without a fight.”

Kittie doesn’t see a large rock in the road until the last second.  She swerves out of the way just in time, only to spin out in the middle of the highway.  Jamie’s eyes shoot open and he screams like a girl as they dodge the only other car on the road.  As their speed decreases, they rebound off of the median. Jamie ducks his head while pulling Kittie down a bit as they careen into a ditch on the side of the road.  Jamie knocks his mouth against the dashboard, while Kittie bangs her forehead on the steering wheel.  The car comes to a stop, and Jamie rubs at his bloodied lip.

Kittie’s eyes roll around a bit from the impact and she lays her head back against the seat.  Jamie looks over at her and puts his hand behind her head.  He leans in close to her face, checking her eyes with a sense of urgency plastered across his face.

”Kittie!  Are you alright?  Hey!  Kittie, look at me, babe.  C’mon, stay with me.”

Kittie blinks her eyes as she reaches around for the door handle.  She opens it, and falls out to her knees.  She grunts as she tries pulling herself up to her feet.  Jamie quickly gets out of the car and rushes over to her, helping her to her feet.  She shoves away from him.

”My baby!  I gotta make sure she is okay, Jamie.  Help her!”

While she goes about ordering him around, it is her that pops open the battered door, leaning down to pick up the Bombshell Championship.  She holds it close to her chest as she falls to her knees.  She whispers to it as she rocks back and forth.  She pats the leather strap as she tries to stifle her tears.

”She’s okay, thank God!  How could I be so stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!  HOW?!”

Jamie kneels down next to her, peeling off his t-shirt to wipe off the crimson mask overtaking her face.  He ties it around her head snuggly, and then holds her against his bare chest in the cold wintery air.  She continues to sob as she leans into him.  He rubs her head gently, putting his chin on the top of her head.

”You are beating yourself up too much.  It’s a belt, not a baby.  You should be more worried about you than it.”

Kittie murmurs as her rocking stops.  She slowly shakes her head as she clutches the belt.  She groans and then raises her voice just a tad.

”No, she’s my baby.  She’s our baby.”

”No it’s not.  It’s an intimate object.  It’s not alive.”

Kittie snorts at Jamie and then shakes her head, disagreeing with him.  She pulls her head back and then looks into his eyes.  He raises his eyebrows to elicit a light chuckle from her.

”You are supposed to be the dumbass between the two of us.  How could I wreck the car this way?”

Jamie frowns in a dramatic, playful manner as he gets nose to nose with Kittie.  He rubs his nose against hers, playing off as angry.

”Hey, I resemble that remark!”

She laughs again as Jamie releases his grip on her, and he pulls his jacket over himself.  Kittie sits back in a strange amazement at the sight of the smoking car.  She sighs as she lightens up her grip on the belt.  She comes to a standing position and looks back to Jamie as he hugs his jacket tightly to warm up.  She lays the belt over her shoulder and grabs each of his hands, raising them up as high as she can.

”Why would you choose me?”

”What do you mean?”

Jamie laughs as he shrugs his shoulders with his arms still raised up.  Kittie brings his arms out as high and far out as she can stretch them as she leans in.

”You always call me a crazy bitch.  I obsess over things too much.  I freak out if I don’t have my chapstick.  I’m loud, moody, I get into car wrecks now…  This is basically a symbol of myself.  I’m like a car wreck, only I’m still moving.  Why would you want someone like that?”

Jamie looks down into her eyes as his lip drips blood down her shirt.  He brings her arms over his shoulders, hugging her as he sways with her to the music of the night.

”I am extreme.  This is like… Extreme Marriage.  I go hard or go home.  Maybe it’s coz I’m a little fucked up too.  I always liked you and stuff.”

”Awe, how fucking romantic, ‘…and stuff.”

”Naw, like… You are totally like this car wreck.  You are my pretty car wreck, and I’m your Seabiscuit.”

Kittie looks up into his eyes and her lip quivers.  She tries to hesitate, but she immediately locks lips with him, a trickle of his blood running down her chin as well as his.  An ambulance siren is heard in the distance as the one headlight illuminates the smoke sifting from under the hood of the wrecked car.  The camera looks up to the bright moon in the clear sky.

A slow, soft chiming sound echoes off of what is presumably walls in the stillness of the dark.  Pitch black shadows cast by the cover of the night.  The sweet lullaby hushes the crying of an infant child.  A light clicks on in the soft pink, nearly empty room, occupied only by a crib, a dresser, a changing table, and a rocking chair in the corner.  Kittie walks in wearing her black, low cut, high rise nighty.  She wipes gently at her eyes as a soft smile comes over her eyes.  The crying intensifies at the sight of the light, and Kittie makes her way over to the crib.  She shushes calmly as she reaches down into the crib to pull out a small infant.  She holds it against her chest, cradling it’s head gently as she paces back and forth.

”Shhhh, don’t cry baby girl.  Mommy is here now.  Don’t worry now, it’s gonna be alright.”

She sways gently with the child as she sets her down on the changing table.  She checks the diaper quickly before picking the baby up once more. The baby’s cries don’t cease as she paces back and forth once more, trying to think.

”It’s not your diaper.  Are you hungry baby girl?  You want ba-ba?  Hm?  Let’s go fix it up for you then.  Walks with me, my precious.”

Kittie walks down the hallway with the baby cradled gently so not to absorb the shock of the walk.  Turning on the lights, the kitchen is dimly lit.  She props the infant up on her shoulder as she searches through the cabinets for the formula. Once she finds it, she sets it on the counter and digs out a measuring cup.  She fills it precisely with water, and then she pours it into a small sterile saucepan.  She turns on the burner and then paces back and forth with the baby.

”Mommy doesn’t like to hear her baby cry, no she doesn’t.  We’re gonna wipe these tears away, and fill up your stomach wit warm milk.  Mmmmm, doesn’t that sound nice?  Then we will get you back to bed so you can wake up in the morning bright-eyed.”

Kittie hums as she looks up to the clock.  She is gently bouncing the baby as she turns the burner off and takes the pot from it.  She fumbles around for a bottle and unscrews the top. She slowly pours the water in, leaving but just a few drops inside of the pan.  She places the pan back where it was, and then she scoops some of the formula into the bottle, just about three small scoops.  She shakes it with her free hand.

”Now, let’s get this bad boy cooled down so you can eat.”

She walks back into the pink bedroom and sits down in the rocking chair with the crying child.  Rocking back and forth, the baby slows her sobbing just a bit.  Kittie tests the bottle on her wrist, finding it too warm.  She sets it down next to the chair as she stops humming.

”Mommy is right there with you, pumpkin.  Tired… a little worried too.  I have a pretty big match coming up tomorrow night.  Yes I do.  Yes I do, baby.”

The screen jolts for the briefest of moments to reveal Kittie in a silent room, rocking back and forth with the bombshell championship cradled gently in her arms.  It quickly jolts back to the crying baby in her arms.  Kittie squints her eyes, shaking her head in sudden disbelief.  In the back of her mind, she hears the voices stirring again.

”Crazy bitch.”
”Crazy bitch.”
”Crazy bitch.”
”Crazy bitch!”
”Crazy bit….”
”Crazy biatch!”
”Crazy bitch.  That’s what you are, honey. Ha ha ha ha…  But if it helps you keep that belt around your waist, er, in your arms, then go with it. You didn’t think we would go away just because you won a belt, did you?”

Kittie shakes her head in dismay as she picks the bottle up once more testing it.  Upon approval, she begins feeding the hungry baby who whimpers on the nipple of the bottle before quieting down.  Kittie gently pats the feeding infant as they rock together.

”Ignoring us, are we?”

”Baby girl, don’t you worry.  Mommy isn’t going to let anything happen to you.  I’m going to give you to that nice man, Justin Decent, while I go into that ring and kick Raynin’s ass.  If she thinks she stands a chance of taking you away from me, she had better rethink herself.  The only way it will happen is over my cold, bloodied, lifeless body.  No one takes a baby lion from an angry lioness and gets away with it.”

”You really think you can ignore us, don’t you?  We’re always going to be here, you ungrateful bitch!  You wouldn’t be a champion if we weren’t here watching your back.”

Kittie stops rocking for a moment, taking a deep breath to shake the voices.  She listens to the near silence, short of Jamie’s loud snoring coming fro the other room.  The mobile begins playing again as the infant’s eyes begin fluttering.

”Raynin can say whatever she wants, but when everything is said and done, that backstabber is going to be flat on her back, and I will be holding you high in the air, showing off my beautiful baby girl to the whole arena.  You know I worked so, so hard for you.  I did everything I could to get you, sweetheart.  Even if Raynin is the closest thing to real competition in this division, she doesn’t stand a chance against a pissed off, protective mother.”

Kittie looks down at the infant as she takes her mouth from the nipple of the bottle and begins crying again.  Kittie leans down and kisses the baby on the forehead to sooth her as they continue to rock.  She lifts the baby onto her shoulder and pats her on the back, eliciting a small burp.  She continues to pat and rock.

”You don’t want to go to Raynin, do you?  Huh?  I’m a damn good mommy.  Yes I am.  I fight for my baby.  I’m going to wind my fingers up in her pretty black hair, and then I’m going to pull it out in chunks just so that when she goes to look in a mirror, she will know to stay the fuck away from my baby!”

Kittie hears one last burp as the baby stops crying again.  She cradles her gently once more as she sets the empty bottle down on the floor.  She yawns and looks down into the baby’s bright blue eyes.  She speaks in a gentle, sweet voice.

”And then, she will look down to her pretty black eye, and as she touches it and winces in pain, she will be reminded that I did that to her for trying to get in my way, trying to take you away from me in the process.  I mean, I can’t believe that she actually thinks she can betray our friendship like that.  I would never try taking a child away from her.  What am I, a monster?”

Kittie slowly stands up, straightening her back and stiffening her body in an attempt to stretch.  She walks over to the crib and lays the baby down in it, sliding off the little pink bonnet from her head, and setting it on the nearby dresser.  She leans down and kisses the baby on the cheek before covering her up in a little pink baby blanket.

”No, no monsters here.  Raynin might not believe that when she dresses herself after showering off the shame and humiliation of pure and utter defeat.  She will see all of the bumps and bruises all over her body.  She will see my boot imprinted onto her ass in the mirror, and the imprint of my fists all over the place.  She will feel the pain of my suplexes running through her back and neck.  That splitting headache will be from the Eye of the Kat, and the painful memories of hearing the referee’s hand smack against the mat three times after I connect with the Kat’s Kradle.  It was a nice try, but you will have to do better than that, honey.”

”You already think you won.  How pathetic are you?”

”Uh no!  That is what I am going to say when I do win, because I will.  I have to, because I’m not going to lose my baby when I just got her.  I can’t lose it, I won’t.  I’m not Misty dammit!  I’M NOT MISTY!”

The baby cries again at Kittie’s outburst, but Kittie gives her a pacifier and gently runs her hand over the top of the baby’s head.  With her other hand she spins the mobile to make the music turn back on as the lions and the tigers playfully chase each other in a big circle overhead.  She scowls still, but tries to keep a positive vibe for the baby.

”Your mommy isn’t a monster.  I promise I’m not.  I just want to protect you from all of the mean people who want to take you away from me.  They are out there, but I can handle any of them.  Right now, it’s Raynin.  Next time, it might be Brooklyn Carter, or Misty, or Cookie S’Mores, or even Angelica.  Ewwww.  Hopefully they all watch what I do to Raynin, and then they see that trying to get to you is not recommended due to a fatal reaction to the double dose of ass kicking I will give them.”

Kittie looks down at the slumbering baby and she smiles once again.  She waits for a few moments before tip toeing away from the crib.  She flips the light off, but turns on the night light.  She lightly whispers on her way through the doorway.

”Sweet dreams, princess.  Mommy will make sure you come back home with me tomorrow.”

The soft sound of the mobile echoes off of the shadow-covered walls.  The small beam of light shines onto the crib, casting the shadows of the animals chasing each other on the mobile upon the walls.  The camera pans in slowly, looking down in the crib to see the Bombshell Championship spread out across the length of the crib, covered in the pink blanket, with a pacifier sitting next to it.

::~*{Fade}*~::
>