Author Topic: This is my first opponent? Pathetic!  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
This is my first opponent? Pathetic!
« on: January 12, 2012, 11:04:28 PM »
 “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy was set to make his SCW debut against fellow debutee Lucian Frost who had already taped a promo for the match, now it was Matthew Kennedy's turn to tape a promo so lets get started.

Matthew's hotel room
Thursday the 12th of January 2012, 11:00am

So my first match is upon me and I'm facing some bloke called Lucian Frost........this is the competition I have in my first match? This is going to be an easy ride too the top of the food chain.

MK: Last Monday on Climax Control I made my on-screen debut for this joke of a promotion and this Monday on Climax Control my first match is taking place, not only that but  it's against some bloke called Lucian Frost......and if the rest of the roster is anything like this bloke then I guarantee you that by year's end I will be holding the SCW Heavyweight Championship after running rampant over the SCW roster.

Yes, I said that.

MK: I know what your thinking, if you Americans even have the capacity to think of anything other than woman's breasts, alcohol and that joke you call American Football, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself aren't I? No, I not. I saw the matches last week on SCW and not a single wrestler on the roster impressed me thus proving that if you want great wrestlers recruit them from England, like me.

I shook my head.

MK: My only regret is that my match is against a fellow newcomer and not an SCW veteran because in that scenario I'd be able to make my point but alas I'll just have to beat Lucian Frost senseless to send a message to the rest of the SCW roster that I am a man to be feared and believe me Lucian you will know fear once I beat you.

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

MK: I came to SCW for a sole reason, to save it from American ignorance and guess what? Lucian Frost will be the first man to fall in my crusade, my name is Prime Time Matthew Kennedy and Lucian Frost is about to be cancelled.

I turned to the television as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image