Author Topic: Rix is back.  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Rix Usher

• View Profile
    • Rix "F
Rix is back.
« on: January 09, 2012, 10:12:33 AM »
 "paa-wa-naa hai jai tee jep jong kem kaeng
mae man ja rai rieow raeng ja feun look yeun hai wai
kon kon dieow man mai mee sit ka-naat nan
mai tam hai cham teung dtaai yang ngai dtong rap hai daai"

"One two! One two hook! One two hook uppercut! Knee! Knee! Elbow! Elbow! Push kick!"

"Damn, Thailand really got to you huh?"

The scene zooms in to show "Hot Stuff" Mark Ward walking into a newly furnished gym, the focus pans to show Rix Usher working on the pads with legendary Lumpinee Muay Thai champion, Yoddecha Sityodtong. Yoddecha stops and does a wai as Mark Ward returns the greeting as Rix motions to Yoddecha.

"Khob kun krub, P'Lui. Break 20 minutes."

Yoddecha nodded and walks away as Rix and Mark embraces.

"What brings you the legendary "Hot Stuff" to Singapore?

"I haven't seen you train this hard since your match with Jericho."

"Just had to rub it in don't you?"

"How long have it been since you stepped into a squared circle? By my calculations, you haven't wrestle in close to 7 years since you left the business though i heard that you've been active on the MMA scene, breaking bones and knocking people out."

"You flew all the way here from UK just to tell me this?"

"Hell, who was i suppose to blame? There's Sityodtong Boston, there's Greg Jackson's MMA, there's the Wolf's Lair but you just have to come to Singapore, don't you?"

"It's the best, where on earth can you get the best in Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu in one place? Here.”

"Rix, we need to talk."

"Let me guess, you started a new promotion and you want me to go back into the pro wrestling business."

"Hotstuff" smiled. "I am SURPRISED you actually know."

"Pro wrestling's not that huge here but there's something known as the internet, you know?"

Rix turns to grab his towel when "Hot Stuff" suddenly grab him in a waistlock, Rix instinctively broke the grip and transits into a kimura! "Hot Stuff" drops to one knee and rolls out of it!

"Not bad! Not bad!"

"What the fuck are you doing?! I could have broke your arm!"

"If i let you."

"Is this it? Is this what is it about? You want me back in the pro wrestling business so badly that you had to fly all the way to Singapore just to do this?"

"Rix, the pro wrestling business IS IN you! You know you want back! You have unfinished business there."

"Mark, no. STOP."

"All this bravado about being a pro fighter, you break bones, knock people out and you won't go back into a pro wrestling ring? What's the matter? Pro wrestling's too fake for you? Just in case you didn't know, this ain't WWE i'm talking about, this is SCW! I run the place, nothing's predetermined, nothing's script! It is as real as the fact that Christian's gay!"

Rix steps up and pushes his forehead against "Hotstuff"!

"You want to take that back?"

"Make me!"

"Rix pushes "Hotstuff" away and walks out of the gym as the camera pans to show "Hotstuff" smirking...

“Spike is back in the business.”

Rix stops in his stride.

“Spike Staggs is in SCW.”

Rix turns around and storms towards “Hot Stuff”, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pressing him up against the caging!

“Spike?!”

“Hot Stuff” smirks, “That name brings back any memories?”

Justin Decent: "Your winners by pin fall the team of SPIKE STAGGS, JORDAN WILLIAMS AND WYATT PETERSON!!!

Adams: Spike, Jordan and Wyatt have won!

HS: This is bull!

Hot Stuff takes off his headset and gets in to the ring, grabbing the microphone from Justin Decent as he moves by. Hot Stuff stands up and looks at Spike celbrating with Jordan. Spike's music dies down and Hot Stuff stares at Spike.

HS: Congratulations, great steal Spike, great steal.

Hot Stuff pauses for a second.

HS: Ya know, not so long ago, you gave me this as a present.

Hot Stuff motions towards Jordan Williams

HS: But you know, I wanna return this lousy piece of crap, it expired 5 years ago.

The fans boo at Hot Stuff

HS: I promised you something Spike, do you remember? I promised you a gift too. Now I know they say you should gift about equal value, right, but this gift cost a damn sight more then equal value. I've put some thought in to this one Spike, hell, I travelled around the world to pick up this special gift for you. I caught your cute little story about monsters and how monster Spike looked more like victim Spike, but I think you left out the part about how monster Spike used to be a psychopathic bastard with no morals at all. Let me take your mind back Spike, let me take it all the way back to a show, a Generation X Wrestling show, a show called Reckless Abandon, do you remember that show Spike?

Spike tilts his head, his eyes narrowing.

HS: Oh, I see the wheels turning there, and wheels being an apt word Spike. I seem to recall a certain car, a Jaguar X if I remember right, I seem to remember seeing a certain Spike sitting in the drivers seat, I saw what you did Spike, I saw it!

Spike's eyes widen slightly.

HS: I saw you in the drivers seat, and I knew what happened Spike, I knew you hit that man. I went to see that man Spike, while he laid there in a coma, I whispered your name in his ear, and he disappeared. It's took me years to find him Spike, cost me personally over a hundred thousand dollars over the years to find him. He couldn't remember that night Spike, till I mentioned your name, a name long forgotten.

Spike steps towards Hot Stuff, but Hot Stuff puts a hand up to him.

HS: My gift to you is looking in the eyes of a man, who's career you took away. Moral of the story here Spike, never judge a book by it's cover, because trust me son, you're nowhere near innocent.

Spike clinches a fist but the lights in the arena drops out. The letters XSERUHIR appear on the screen. Spike looks up in confusion as red lights flash around the arena. Jordan steps next to Spike, look at the screen and back to Hot Stuff, who smirks right back at Jordan. The lights flash back on, but the letters continue to shine on the screen. Behind both Jordan and Spike, a figure stands, wearing black pants, and a red and gold mask, his face covered.

Adams: Spike doesn't see the masked man!

The fans scream out to warn Spike and Jordan, but the man nails Jordan with a huge shot to the ribcage, accurate and hard, sending Jordan down to the canvas and in agony. Spike turns his head but the man leaps and deliver a flying knee to the jaw, Spike collapses to the floor as the masked man mounted him and smashes him repeatedly in the face with vicious elbows! Spike pushes the man off, turning over on his fours and tries to crawl away but the masked assailant delivered a crushing stomp on the back of Spike's head and locks on a rear naked choke, turning and pulling Spike down to the canvas. Spike fights for air but the man cinches the hold, much to the pleasure of Hot Stuff, standing over the action. Hot Stuff nods at the man, who lets go of the hold. Hot Stuff grabs Spike to his feet, and holds his tired body up by the hair, with his right hand.

Hot Stuff holds the Microphone in his left hand and stands to the side of Spike, forcing him to look at his masked attacker.

HS: You see Spike, I remember all from the past too, and as you gave me Jordan, a guy who was a friend, a guy who's luckiest day was when I walked in to his training camp, giving him more coat tails to ride, but now, you're gonna face your past Spike. You see, I faced my past every time I look at you two wastes of space, time for you to meet yours, and justify why you took him out with a car Spike.

The letters on the screen start to jumble up as the man reaches down and takes hold of the mask. The man pulls off the mask and stares at Spike, looking like he's just seen a ghost. The screen spells out the name of...

Adams: RIX USHER! OH MY GOD! RIX USHER IS STANDING IN AN SCW RING!

Simone: Rix Usher hasn't been seen or heard of in years!

Jordan looks up from the floor, shocked at seeing another of his former allies. Rix continues to stare a hole through a surprised Spike.

HS: Surprise!

Rix smiles at Spike, lowering his head and making the stare more ice cold.

HS: Now that's a present Spike.

Hot Stuff holds the mic in front of Rix's face

Rix: You just, got f*cked!

Hot Stuff drops Spike and he and Rix leave the ring as Casey Williams slides back in to the ring and helps Jordan and Spike to his feet. Hot Stuff picks Nick Jones up outside the ring, and Nick stares at Rix, surprised at seeing his former rival.

HS: New Xtreme Spike? Meet the elite son.

"Lay Your Hands On Me" by Bon Jovi starts to play and Hot Stuff, Nick Jones and the returning Rix Usher stand outside the ring, staring at Spike, Jordan Williams and Casey Williams, leaning against the ropes staring back.

Adams: This is madness, Usher returns to get at Spike and Jordan Williams, you can feel the hate in the air.

“A job well done I might say, Rix.”

Rix looks up to see “Hot Stuff” Mark Ward walking into the locker room with Nick Jones.

"What the fuck you looking at, Nick?"

Nick tried to speak but was immediately cut off by Rix!

"Just KEEP QUIET. You are not needed here. The door is right there."

Nick festers in anger, looking at Hot Stuff who nodded his head and left the room.

“Nick is part of the team, Rix. You have to learn to work together sooner than later.”

"When i promise you i'll follow you back, i didn't promise you that i have Nick Jones's back. And if you want to talk about team work, what makes you think i can trust this egomanic? DTA. Don't Trust Anybody. I made that mistake, i trusted Spike too much, i treated him like a brother and he run me down with my own car? Tell me how is that good? I don't even want to start on why you only told me an hour ago that Jordan is with Spike!"

“Speaking of that, that IS a wicked shot!"

Rix smiles, picks up his bag and walks out of the locker room as the camera pans to show "Hot Stuff" smiling at Rix's back.

“RIX!! Welcome back, you little fucker!"

*Fades to black*
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 10:19:54 AM by Rix Usher »