Author Topic: Evolution...  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Hangman

• View Profile
    • Chett "Hangman" Hawkins
Evolution...
« on: December 31, 2011, 09:51:57 AM »
 Corpus Christi, Texas. The sun is setting. Out in the fields of the Hawkins Ranch we come across the beast of a man known simply worldwide as “Hangman”. He stands 6'8” and towers over most that cross his path.

\'user “Sin City Wrestling...”

Hangman peers over the acreage of the Hawkins family ranch. A calm, yet brooding scene is clearly written across the face of the man that has traveled many a road over the years.

\'user “Steve Scanlon and Hangman have arrived in Sin City Wrestling. We have arrived in Sin City Wrestling for many reasons which include the Sin City and National Wrestling Alliance tag team championship titles.”

Hangman pulls his hair back before readjusting his Stetson.

\'user “Those are the obvious reasons. I, however have many more.”

Hangman begins a slow journey back to the ranchhouse.

\'user “Steve found me and put things back into perspective after I went astray. I had lost focus. I had lost my passion for the business that I grew up in. I lost my passion for applying pain.”

A devious smile comes across his face.

\'user “But, they say 'you can't pick your family'. If that's true, Steve's probably the brother I never had. All joking aside, Scanlon has refocused me and I thank him for that.”

Hangman steps up on the porch of the ranchhouse and takes a seat on an old chair.

\'user “Jonathan Downs and Reprobate, you two are the unfortunate souls that get to see this refocusing of Hangman Hawkins first hand. You will feel what it is like to be outsized and overpowered by the next evolution of Texan wrestlers. I am the hybrid. I am the current and the future. Professional Wrestling flows throw my veins. It's all I've known and all I'll ever know. I am my father's son and I am professional wrestling.”

The camera zooms in on the ice cold eyes of Hangman Hawkins.

\'user “All who step up to the Hangman's gallows arrive at the same fate. A short drop... and a sudden stop.”

Hangman bows his head...

\'user “Muerte, Las Vegas.”

Static...