Author Topic: It is time to turn a new leaf  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
It is time to turn a new leaf
« on: December 29, 2011, 06:03:05 PM »
 Scene 1-Aftermath from December 2 Dismember

The scene shows Ms. Rocky Mountains standing beside Casey Williams, whom has a towel around his neck, backstage after the main event of December 2 Dismember.

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“Casey, would you like to comment on your actions near the end of your Lethal Lottery tag team match with Blade Alexander against the new Tag Team Champions, Rage and Jamie Staggs?”

Casey-“So everyone wants to talk about my walking out on Blade in our tag team match and how I should have been there to help him.  The way I look at it, he was the worst person in the match, and it showed at the end.  Yeah, I was a member of the losing team, but I was able to walk out with my head held high, and if that is considered being bad, then so be it.  I am an evil son of a bitch when provoked, and evil will last forever.  Just ask Saint Patty how evil I can be. You can ask Goth, Kain, Gabriel and Despayre as well; those 4 have witnessed it more often than the rest of you guys have where I have worked with them in different organizations, mainly from my days in the AWA.  I am a man on a mission to be the best, and I’m gonna give everything I have.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“That is interesting. What do you make of the comments that James Huntington-Hawkes III made towards the roster in his debut interview?”

Casey-“James Huntington-Hawkes III, you are the one who clearly sucks if you can’t get the people in this organization’s name right, mainly mine.  I am Casey Williams, not Big Bad Casey. I used to be Big Bad Casey when I first started wrestling, but the name got old fast, and I reverted to my real name to strike fear in people. You talk about everyone here not being at your level.  I would have to disagree with you on that.  There are guys here who would destroy you in a heartbeat.  That universal title of yours is nothing but garbage, and means nothing to the rest of us.  It may have sentimental value to you, but nobody cares about your sorry excuse of a being.  If you think so lowly of us, why did you even bother signing a contract to be a SCW wrestler?  After calling a bunch of us out, it is only making everyone gun for you and prove that you are all talk but no action.  As much as I may not get along with everyone here, they at least have proven themselves to be talented wrestlers, unlike you.“

As soon as Casey says this, he gives an evil sounding laugh, and then takes a sip of water as Ms. Rocky Mountains gets ready to ask the next question.

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“I see. What do you make of SCW having 2 titles changing hands and the new tag team champions crowned at December 2 Dismember?”

Casey-“I am happy for JT Underwood, Kittie, Rage and Jamie Staggs for their accomplishments at December 2 Dismember, even though I was on the losing end of that Lethal Lottery semifinals to Rage and Jamie Staggs, and allowed them to advance to the finals but they are all targets.  They need to watch their backs, not because of me, but because they have the titles, and they will have a long list of challengers for those titles. JT Underwood is the only one with a clear cut challenger right now, and he is one of my two tag team partners, Nick Jones.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“I agree. What do you make of being in the main event of Climax Control for the first time?”

Casey-“I am excited.  I have busted my ass off here for the last 3 months, and it’s about time that HS Mark Ward and Christian Underwood took notice, even though we have had our differences in the past.  Yeah, I was in that Heavyweight title gauntlet match at High Stakes a month and a half ago, but I feel that this will show that I belong in the Main Event, whereas that match didn’t show me in the best light. I will prove to the world that I belong in the main event, and that I am as good as I say I am.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“I’ve noticed that.  How do you feel about teaming with Kain once again, and being in his debut match here in SCW?”

Casey-“Well, I am torn.  The last time we teamed up, we won by beating what was supposed to be the duo of Chris Shipman and Dmitri, but Chris Shipman whom removed from the match for reasons I cannot recall at this time, when I hit my old submission move, Sin City, on Dmitri, and then I was attacked after the match, not only by Dmitri and Chris Shipman, but their stable mates and Kain even joined in on the beat down on myself.  So I just hope we can stay on the same page this time and still obtain the victory.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“I see. How do you feel about teaming with the man who won the rights to face JT Underwood at some point in the future in Nick Jones?”

Casey-“I don’t know too much about Nick Jones, but he better stay out of my way, or he will pay dearly for getting on my bad side.  I am a very dangerous man. I have ended people’s careers when they crossed me, and will have no issues doing it to Nick Jones, should he get in my way.”

As soon as Casey says this, he takes the towel around his neck, and wipes the sweat coming down his face as Rocky asks him the next question.

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“I have seen your destruction. How do you feel about facing the team of Jordan P.S. Williams and Spike Staggs, who are like Kain, are in their debut match here in SCW and your old foe in Wyatt Peterson?”

Casey-“I am not worried.  Jordan and Spike were big in GCW and in GXW, but they will amount to nothing here in SCW.  As for Wyatt, we both know what the other man is capable of here, both of us eliminating men from competition since our arrival in SCW.  I would love nothing more to eliminate him like I did to Saint Patty, and he did to Kid Karma.  I know that is not going to happen, but my goal is to be victorious over these three guys nonetheless.  I will cause them pain in places they never thought they could feel pain.”

Ms. Rocky Mountains-“I see. Well, I want to thank you for taking some time and talking with me about these important matters in SCW. I hope you have a Merry Christmas, Casey.”

Casey-“It was my pleasure Rocky, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas as well.”

The scene ends as Casey Williams walks away, as he gets a text message from a mysterious number.  Casey then checks the message and it reads “We Want You!”.

Scene 2-Training with a friend

The scene shows Casey Williams and his friend from college and training partner James Tiberius Kirkland.  They met at daycare, and became friends fast, and remained friends throughout the years, and both got into Star Trek from a young age, and both liked the Klingon race because they were warriors and tough guys, just like the duo were as kids. The duo met at the gym to start a training session at the stair master for about an hour.

Casey-“It is good to see you again Jim.  Did you have a good Christmas?”

Jim-“It is good to see you too Casey.  I did have a good Christmas, spent it with the wife and kids.  How about you, Casey, did you have a good Christmas?”

Casey-“I did, spent it with Laura, and spent the rest of the day thinking of work and not knowing what to expect with whom I would be facing at the next show.”

Jim-“I can only imagine how tough it is for a guy like you to be in the situation you are in.  Not knowing much about 2 of the 3 guys you are facing, as well as one of your partners.  Yeah, I know you have scouted the guys you don’t know in this match after finding out who you were facing, but at the same time, I do not know how much help that will be, because scouting them and facing them are totally different.”

Casey-“I know.  It is just going to be interesting to see how each team works together to get the victory.  I am glad to be on the same side of Kain, but I don’t trust him after what happened back in AWA when we teamed together there.”

Jim-“I don’t blame you for not trusting Kain, but if he is willing to let the past be the past and focus on the match at hand, then you should not have any problems with him.  Either way, I am looking forward to watching the match and seeing you be successful in the match.”

Casey-“Me too, Jim, seeing as I am a warrior, like the Klingons are.  The other guy I have my eyes on   in this match is Wyatt Peterson, seeing that him and I are similar in the fact that we are both dangerous men, and have taken people out in the short time we have been in SCW.  We have crossed paths 3 times before, once in a tag team bout that Ryan King and I were victorious in against him and Saint Patty, due to Saint Patty turning on Wyatt, during the debut show.  Then he was the guest ref in my next match against Saint Patty, and he got payback on Saint Patty for the attack, and helped me get the victory.  Then the last time we locked horns, he got revenge on me in that Gauntlet match at High Stakes. Now we are in a match against each other for the 3rd time, and I just hope I can be as successful in this bout as I was the first time I faced him.”

As Casey says this, both him and Jim take a drink from their water bottles, and clean down the stair masters and go to the bench to do some weight lifting for about an hour or so.

Jim-“I know, I have been watching you every show, and am impressed with the work you have been able to get done, especially with a whole new group of people that you haven’t worked with before.  I am glad that you are able to be successful, even though you have yet to get a title yet, but you will get one in due time.  Seeing that you have been one of the most consistent guys there and been on every show, they find you to be valuable.”

Casey-“I hope so, seeing I have busted my ass off every week to be the best that I can be.  I will fight until forever if I have to.  Nor will I stop until I get what I want, and that is the Heavyweight Championship.  One way or the other, I will become champion, whether people like it or not.”

Jim-“I admire your determination that is why we have been friends for so long.  We both have been determined to set a goal, and not let any setbacks stop us from obtaining said goals.  We never say never, and fight until we achieve those goals.”

As Jim says this, the guys go from the bench to the exercise bikes to start their cool down session for a half hour.

Casey-“I know Jim, it is just a matter of getting things done, no matter what.  I set my goals high, and manage to get there no matter what, because of my warrior instincts.  I dream big and make sure that those dreams are realistic.  I am not the type to set the bar so high that I cannot achieve what I set out to do.”

Jim-“I know that, Casey.  That is what I respect most about you, your never say die attitude.  Even when you don’t get what you want, you always find a way to shake it off and continue to kick ass and strive for perfection that we both know you are capable of accomplishing in no time flat.”

The scene fades to black after Casey Williams and Jim cleans off the bikes, and then they leave the gym.

Scene 3-Mourning a old friend

The scene shows Casey Williams at the grave site of his childhood friend, Jared Nathan, who passed away due to a drunk driver 5 years ago today, on December 28th, 2006.  As soon as he says a prayer for his fallen comrade, he turns his attention to the opponents and allies in the six man tag team match at Climax Control.

Casey-“Spike Staggs, a man who says I am not talented enough to be in a main event match.  I guess I will just have to prove you wrong.  You say I let my anger get the best of me, and how I associate with drunks.  That may be true, but I have been successful winning with anybody by my side; and with nobody by my side.  I will rebound from the last loss with a bang against you, Jordan and Wyatt, so help me god.  I know you are debuting in this match, and will make sure you lose.“

Casey then takes a sip of water, and turns his attention to Jordan Williams.

Casey-“Jordan PS Williams, another man making his debut with Spike.  I know that you and Spike worked together in the past. Other than that, there is not much more that I need to say is that I have not lost 2 matches in a row here in SCW, and I don’t plan on starting against guys I am not familiar with in you and Spike, and that dumb ass hick that you are teaming with.  There is nothing you can do to stop me from winning.  You make the 3rd Williams in SCW.  This is the second company I have worked with that I was 1 of 3 people with the last name Williams, but I was the best of the 3 there, and prove that I am the best here too.”

Casey then looks out into the distance, takes a deep breath to calm himself down, and focuses on Wyatt Peterson.

Casey-“Wyatt Peterson, you know I have to kick your ass, right?  It is because you cost me my shot at the Heavyweight title.  I will do everything in my power to kick the shit out of you for that.  I know why you did it, it just pisses me off that you were the one to do it.  If you had not done it, I seriously doubt anyone else would have done it.  You got your payback on me for giving you your first loss here in SCW, now it is time for me to get back to winning again, because I am a better winner than a loser. Like the debut edition of Climax Control, you will be the one laying on the mat, being defeated by the team that I am a member of, even if it is not me pinning your sorry ass. Everyone must be wondering why I am here at my old friends grave.  It is because he passed away 5 years ago today, due to a drunk driver, and I will take my frustration from that devastating loss against you 3 because you are in my way.  There is nothing you guys can do to stop me from causing immense pain, and nothing my tag team partners can do to stop me either.”

As Casey says this, he takes a step back, and turns his attention from his opponents to his tag team partners for a brief moment, starting with Nick Jones.

Casey-“Nick Jones, the mysterious number one contender for JT Underwood’s title. You were lucky to get a shot at that title before me.  Yeah I know I had a shot at the tag titles, but those titles are not as special as the Heavyweight title.  I will prove to Hot Stuff Mark Ward, Christian Underwood, and the rest of the SCW roster that I deserve to be in the main event, and that Heavyweight title that you will have a chance to get, whenever you get that shot. Just remember, if you somehow defeat JT for that title, I will be gunning for you, mark my words.  It does not matter if we are on the same side for this Climax Control match, I will do whatever it takes to get to the mountaintop.“

Casey then gives a sinister laugh, and then talks to the man who he knows best of the members in this match, the king of kings, Kain.

Casey-“Kain, you are the man that I have the most history with here in SCW.  People call you the dark horse here, but I know what you are capable of.  I have felt firsthand the pain and destruction you can cause, and will do whatever it takes to prevent you from turning on me once again in a tag team bout.  There isn’t anything you can do to stop me from getting what I want.  I know you have gotten the better of me in past encounters, but not this time.  I know we may not see eye to eye, but we got a job to do here, then we can both go our own ways, feud with whomever we want, and maybe down the road, we can actually feud with each other instead of sporadic matches against each other.”

The scene fades to black as Casey gets on his bike and leaves the grave site.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020